Epic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joining the fray, Juan won everyone's attention when he stepped forward, bowed deeply, and formally presented the dildo to Maria. She smirked slyly, said, "You first," and began undressing him. When his peplos fell, he kicked it away, and handed the tool to Maria as he stepped from his boxers. His was the only uncircumcised penis on display.

Pulling the group's attention back to her, Maria shimmied as her garment fell, then pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and began rubbing the rubber dick between her legs. The squishy sounds, and the insane lasciviousness of the scene unfolding before her drove Ali's arousal level still higher. She felt tingly and dizzy, and purposely steadied her rapid, shallow breathing, as questions bombarded her mind. Could this really be happening? What would come next? How could this possibly end?

Becoming the next falling domino, George danced an obviously reluctant Nikki - she glanced at Ali with a hopeless, resigned look of regret in her eyes - to center stage, and wrapped her in his arms as he kissed her. Knowing what was coming, but powerless to stop it, she lowered her head when he removed the clasps from her peplos. The thin Spartan gown hung up on her breasts briefly before sinking to her sash. He whispered in her ear, and Nikki's hands grudgingly released the knot in her belt and fell to her sides. Once George eased open the sash, both it and the peplos slid to the floor.

Nikki kept her head down as George turned her full circle, displaying her to the demos. A small smile crept onto Nikki's lips as the crowd voiced raucous approval of their view of her clipped nipples, large breasts and skimpy, revealing red panties. When she continued turning on her own, George quickly disrobed, and the second uncircumcised prick sprung forth.

The candy panties gave up the ghost after Shari pulled yet another large piece from them. The spontaneous chorus of approval at the sight of her shaved pussy accompanied her lascivious, almost maniacal laughter as she twirled the remainder on her finger, sidled up to Stan and gave him a bite. As he chewed, she stripped him bare, then saucily fed him the wet, sticky crotch of her panties as she wrapped her other hand around his penis. She giggled when he flinched, but whimpered and staggered slightly when his middle finger disappeared inside her.

Like Stan, Floyd winced when Mary started stroking his erection, but was not so preoccupied that he couldn't push the boundaries of unseemly behavior still further. Mary gulped when he quickly bent her over the coffee table and threw her peplos up over her waist. Her gasp and wide-eyed look made it clear to all that Floyd had pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and impaled her with his cock.

Alison's brain refused to compute. She couldn't believe what was happening - that two people she had met just tonight were actually having sex right in front of her - but was swept along by a level of sexual arousal such as she had never experienced. A level which evidently had become universal among the demos. "It must be the punch," thought Ali, noting how each successive person had seemed enticed, even compelled to go further, striving to outdo what the previous person had done.

Her eyes were drawn to the motion as Shari fell to her knees and took Stan's erection into her mouth. Just behind them, Alice, who had somehow misplaced her peplos, held on to Don's cock for support as the arousal from his fingers in her pussy weakened her knees. Astounded and appalled at witnessing an actual orgy, Ali recognized the feverish, edgy, anxious feeling filling her, consuming her, making her want to scream. She needed release. She needed to come.

After George's hands lowered Nikki's panties while she ripped open the condom - Ali knew that they were about to screw, also - all action ceased as if on cue and all eyes focused on Alison. Her rebuttal had failed, her defenses were breached. Utterly. The demos was now in complete accord. Having exposed themselves, it was time for Alison to show her all.

When she desperately looked to Sean for help, to buttress her failing resistance, the naked lust suffusing his chiseled visage made it clear that he, too, wanted to see her bare pussy and ass. Rather than providing support, he cast the deciding vote. Ali stared in disbelief as his hands went to the clasps at his shoulders.

The women all gasped in unison when Sean's magnificent member sprang free, bobbing up and down as he stepped towards Alison, gesturing expectantly. Her move. His smile was cool and knowing. Demanding. Almost cruel. Her bluff had been called, her all-in bet had been seen. Then raised.

The bolts of hot, seething passion coursing through Ali turned her legs to rubber as her mind struggled to comprehend the rapidly changing situation. Then, in a flash, everything became clear. Sean's undressing was the last chip to fall, and now she knew her fate.

Alison was going to strip and show everyone her everything.

And after that, Sean was going to fuck her.

The last iota of inhibition, of modesty, indeed of sanity at her core again tried to restrain Ali, but it was completely overwhelmed by her passion, her overpowering need for release. When her eyes, fixed on Sean's upright penis, saw it burgeon, straining yet higher and swelling yet larger in its impatience to be inside her, Ali's pussy twitched and throbbed, sealing the deal.

She didn't remember unclasping her peplos, but when she felt it at her ankles, she stepped free. Now certain of all that was to happen, she bent at the waist in front of Sean as she removed her panties. It was even more thrilling to touch the hot hard penis looming before her eyes than she had imagined just minutes before, and she reveled in the sense of feminine power at Sean's gasps and jerks as she tongued the tip. After giving it a final kiss, Ali stretched the opening of the condom - more had magically appeared on the coffee table at some point - over the large, swollen, oozing purple head of the biggest, scariest, most appealing cock she'd ever seen. Though the rubber wasn't long enough to reach his root, Ali knew it covered all of him that could fit inside her.

"Show us! Show us!" the wild-eyed frenzied demos was chanting in unison. As Ali, still bent at the waist, began pivoting the 180 degrees required to present her backside to Sean for fucking, she stopped halfway, reached back and parted her butt cheeks. She shuddered in ecstatic dread at the knowledge that, in addition to the plug, the revelers were seeing her swollen, glistening, shaved pussy lips. The power of the wave of prurient pride that coursed through her at the hoots and vulgar cackles of approval the sight drew from the others was astounding. Ali released her cheeks and completed her spin when Sean's hands pulled her to him.

Though distracted by the large head of Sean's penis sliding up and down her slit - she knew he was lubing it up - Ali's eyes flitted about. Maria shuddered as Juan's erection replaced the inanimate object with which she had been avidly screwing herself. When she saw Nikki rolling a condom onto George, the wicked, conceited thought, "It's a nice cock, but not nearly as big, hard, or beautiful as the one that's about to fuck me," flooded her consciousness. Her mind replayed her shameless boast thrice more when she spied Floyd's tool wet with Mary's lubrication, Don's rod still captured in Alice's stroking hand, and Stan's glistening member disappearing, then reappearing from between Shari's lips. She'd just seen Nikki guiding George into her when her vision blurred and she gasped as she felt the head of Sean's cock find her hole.

Even though she anticipated it, the feeling of being pierced was so shocking that Ali couldn't suppress her squeal as Sean took her in one swift, hard, ruthless thrust. Her hands frantically grasped the coffee table for support as he began screwing her. Though overwhelmed by the feeling of being reamed, plowed apart by the huge tool spreading her open, she could not help but be aware when one of Sean's hands forced her bra up and captured her bared tit. He used it, and the side of her opposite buttock in which his other fingers embedded deeply, as handles, levering her to him as he drove in and prying her away as he pulled back, coiling for his next plunge.

From the sparks shooting out from her vulva, Alison knew that each time his huge penis cycled in and out of her, it pulled her clinging labia with it, dragging the hood of her clitoris over its head. Those jolts of fire, and the heavenly ache emanating from her vagina, dissolved her consciousness and she fell into mindlessly pushing back to meet Sean's thrusts. Fucking him back as best she could.

When his pace became ferocious, however, she couldn't keep up, couldn't even fuck him back. The coffee table scraped and screeched on the floor as she held to it for dear life. With each thrust he pulled her body to him until his hips slapped her ass, then his arms forced her away as he withdrew, gathering for another lunge. Over and over, faster and faster, harder and harder. Like a rutting wild beast, Sean was obsessed with loosing his seed, expelling the boiling, seething mass of semen inside him that was scorching every nerve and cell of his cock and balls.

Ali's first orgasm came suddenly, from nowhere. It was raw, wild, ragged, and she hoped that the cries and gasps from others in the room masked her own fevered mewls. She was grateful when Sean's fingers released her butt and his arm wrapped under her belly, holding her up when her legs turned to jelly. Her second surge of rapture followed close after the first, and was even more powerful.

Though consumed by the astonishing waves of rapture, Alison was aware of how Sean, holding her fast to him after her legs had given way, pivoted her off the table and drove her face down onto the couch. Plateaued after her two massive climaxes, she realized from the increasing urgency in his delectable, bestial snorts that he was about to come. But still he fucked her, always faster, ever harder, a force of nature unleashed.

When Sean's rhythmic pumping finally became spasmodic, and he just locked his penis into her to the hilt, Alison knew it was time. Time to drive him out of his mind. Her arm snaked back, between her legs. She felt his cock repeatedly burgeon, swell and explode inside her, in sync with each of his ferocious bellows, as her fingers, clasped on his balls, milked them relentlessly, wringing out wave after wave of hot, thick cum.

When, on his third eruption, she felt the gush of semen spew inside her, pulse against her cervix, Ali realized that Sean's massive ejaculations had burst the condom. That reality, the helpless, delicious, carnal intimacy of knowing she was being seeded, being bred, compounded with the fiery explosions from her swamped, overtaxed vagina, and Alison Bibelot surrendered to the fog of ecstasy that swirled up and out from her sex, rising to heights of orgasmic bliss never imagined.

***

Author's note: If you enjoyed my story, please take one more second and rate it. Other than ratings and comments, authors receive no feedback for the many hours spent.