Epic Ch. 02

Story Info
Troubles abound, yet round 2 for Sean and Ali is the best.
13.3k words
4.39
2.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: In Chapter 1, Ali tells BFF Nikki about her recurring, sexy dream, where, in ancient times, she is captured and ravished by a brutal, handsome warlord. That Friday, after discussing their most recent nsfw posts to Reddit, Nikki invites Ali to be a last-minute fill-in at a party given by Mu Nu Mu fraternity alums. She and Sean meet and become partners in a very racy drinking game. Driven by the eroticism of the game and a killer libation, the party becomes increasingly wild. As things spin out of control and it becomes an orgy, like everyone else, Ali and Sean have sex. Chapter 2 begins after the party.

***

"OMG, Alison Bibelot! Sean's cock was SO huge! How did you possibly take it all?"

It was Sunday afternoon, and Nikki Nelson had dropped in on her BFF. She wanted all the detes, a play-by-play of her friend's sexual escapades. She also swore over and over that the party Friday night had been SO TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the week before. She hadn't intended to invite Ali to an orgy. There had to have been something potent in the punch, maybe shrooms or ecstasy, because everyone had tripped out and just gone wild.

After each couple had finished screwing and started trading partners and forming foursomes, Nikki and George had quickly left the party. After which they'd basically alternated between making love and fucking all Friday night, then all Saturday, and all Saturday night. Whenever they came up for air, George's balls needing time to recharge, one of them would recall an instance from the party.

There were so many lascivious memories: Mary's high-pitched shrieks when she came; how Juan grabbed tiny Maria and cycled her up and down on his cock, basically jacking off into it; of the long drools of Floyd's cum dripping from Shari's lips; how Don's semen oozed out of Alice's vulva when she laughingly did Kegels just after he pulled out; and especially of Sean fucking Ali like a wild stallion run amok. Reliving any one of them would re-stoke Nikki and George's libidos, and they'd be off to the races once again.

Ali could tell that her friend was in love from the tone of her voice when Nikki gave details of how considerate a lover George was. While he wasn't as good with his tongue as Ali, he took direction well, and when he'd gone out for food, he returned with every one of her favorite treats. And roses! Nikki's eyes were dreamy as she gave each and every detail of how he let her ride him to her heart's content, stopping her whenever he was close so it could go on forever. Nikki had never had so many orgasms.

They kept at it until George had to leave for Sunday brunch with his parents. Having spilled the beans, told Ali all the saucy specifics of what she'd done with George, Nikki wanted her friend to reciprocate. Give a minute-by-minute description of all that had happened with Sean.

Alison was still in turmoil. The party Friday, her continual building arousal as the game became ever more salacious, then being bent over and screwed so massively by Sean - her most incredible sex, ever - had been fabulous. Ali's vagina still tingled from having been so stretched, so thoroughly reamed by Sean's enormous cock. And her cervix occasionally spasmed from how Sean had unintentionally bludgeoned it, lunging against it uncontrollably with each ejaculation. And he had just kept coming. His third eruption burst the condom, and the many others filled her pussy to overflowing. It had been so erotic, so ecstatic, so raw and intense, she'd been transported.

But then came disaster.

Sean had been truly tender and protective after they'd finished, coddling Ali in his arms as he lay back on the couch. Covering her with their peploses to shield her from prying eyes, holding her gently, stroking her everywhere, and kissing her sweetly. Apologizing profusely for breaking the condom, and taking her home immediately when things got out-of-hand.

It was lewd enough that all the couples started trading partners. Ali had been shocked, but because everyone was older than her - except Nikki, who like Ali was 19 - and they were friends who partied together every week, she thought that maybe was de rigueur. She just cuddled closer to Sean and tried to ignore them.

But when Don had sidled over, began to kiss Ali, and snaked his hand under the peplos, groping her still swamped pussy, she'd recoiled, stunned and affronted. Sean had leapt up, pushed Don roughly away, and said, "Let's get out of here, Alison." Only much later did she understand Don's bitter retort, "Don't worry, Sean. A Mu Nu never rats on a bro."

Once in his car Ali had snuggled close, still aglow from their passionate mating. She was totally enthralled with Sean, her heart, mind and soul captured by this wonderful, considerate, strikingly handsome man who had suddenly appeared in her life and swept her away. And fucked her like she'd never, ever been fucked. Though he'd been rough, almost animalistic, she realized that the libidinous atmosphere of the party, the killer punch, and her own purposely flirtatious, seductive behavior had provoked him.

And she'd loved it.

As Sean drove, Alison couldn't believe all that had happened. That, to win the game, she'd actually shown strangers her shaved pussy and plugged butt. And then let herself get fucked in front of everyone. Of course, they were all copulating, too, but still... Nonetheless, she felt totally enraptured, very much in love. As she basked in the rosy afterglow, the wild part of her that had been unleashed at the party reemerged and Sean's penis began to grow under the teasing touches of her fingers. Fortunately, she had the foresight to take it out of his pants before it got too big.

She could only get the head and a couple inches in her mouth, but Sean had seemed to like it. A lot. It appeared there might be a photo finish as they neared her apartment. Just as they arrived, Sean gasped, tensed and abruptly pulled to the side of the road. While savoring his moaning and heaving, images of oil gushers flashed in her brain as the wonderful penis between her lips surrendered to her tongue's commands and spewed fountains of hot semen into the back of her throat. Ali swallowed madly as she kept massaging his testicles, stroking the shaft, and licking the head, making him erupt time and again. She stopped only when he began to wince, after his cock had become too sensitive.

As he recovered, Sean had hugged her affectionately, kissed her very sweetly, and told her she was truly special, incredibly beautiful, and amazingly hot. Then he shook himself, stuffed his penis back into his pants, got out of the car and showed Ali to her door. She held his hand as they walked the short distance, wishing she'd cleaned her apartment before leaving for the party. She resolved that she'd just sweep aside any mess on their way to her bed.

After they'd kissed again, Ali invited him in, wanting, needing this most magical of nights to continue. She'd been puzzled and disappointed when he had said he needed to go, that there was something he just had to do. He seemed suddenly evasive, giving no specifics of what was so important, and worst of the worst, he had just primly kissed her goodnight and walked away. Without so much as asking for Ali's number.

Watching his car disappear, Alison was again mystified, then crushed, and finally devastated. She had felt such a bond with him, as if fate itself had brought them together. She'd been certain of their intuitive and amorous connection during the game, moved by his protecting her from getting too drunk and Don's coarse advance, and though she had violated her rule not to have sex on a first date, it had been the best ever. She truly believed that he loved it, too, both fucking her at the party and the fellatio in the car.

What had happened? Why did he so abruptly leave? What had she done wrong? Let him fuck her? Giving him head while he drove? Had asking him in seemed demanding, presumptuous? Her mind roiled with questions, doubts and angst. And, like massive threatening black thunderheads, looming over all her crisis was the recurring question: was she going to get pregnant?

It had all been too much and Ali had slept only in fits between crying jags in her lonely bed in her empty apartment. It didn't help that the fiery tingle in her anus - the butt plug's removal proved even more painful than its insertion - kept reminding her of everything.

Saturday she was exhausted, hung over, and had been nauseous and dizzy from the side effects of the morning-after pill she forced herself to go out and buy. The cramps had been wicked, and she stayed in bed most of the day, morose and mystified, bemoaning her situation, and wondering why Nikki didn't call.

When she did drop in Sunday, so wired that she just launched into her litany of fabulous fucking with George, Ali had been swept along and had briefly forgotten her heartache. But when Nikki harkened back to Friday night, wanting to hear all that had happened, exclaiming, "OMG, Alison Bibelot! Sean's cock was SO huge! How did you possibly take it all?" Alison's sorrow and pain came flooding back.

Ali had tried to make a joke, saying, "Well, it's not like I had a choice. Sean just bent me over the table, lined it up and..." Her voice cracked as she broke down.

Nikki -- a true friend -- took Ali in her arms and held her tight through yet another good cry. Once Ali had explained all that had happened, Nikki made her keep talking, and every time her friend expressed her doubts, her anguish, Nikki had an answer.

"What did I do wrong, Nikki? I really, truly thought we were connecting. But now I think I must have screwed it up somehow. First off, I threw myself at him, acted like a slut. "

"Well, you did come on to him, but a lot of guys like that. Sean really seemed to..."

"I totally acted like a tramp, was way too forward. I kissed him first. That was a mistake."

"Later on he was kissing you, babe, and I mean really kissing you."

"And then, despite my rule that I've never broken, I had sex with him on our first 'date.' I acted like a whore. That's why he dropped me."

Nikki comforted her friend as she again dissolved into tears. "Listen, girl, I saw how he looked at you, even after you'd fucked. And that's telling, Ali. If a guy is just interested in getting his rocks off, you can tell by how he acts afterward. Sean was very sweet, holding and kissing you. He's definitely into you, and cares. He just had something he had to do. I'm sure he'll get your number and text. I'll tell George to give it to him."

"And then, to make matters worse, I gave him a blow job while he drove. God! How could I be so stupid! And at my door I bet he felt I was being bossy, insisting that he come in. Oh shit! I got sloppy drunk, acted like a slut, came on to him aggressively, was an easy lay, sucked him off in the car, and then got demanding. Every single thing I did was wrong!"

"Get serious, babe! Giving a guy head is certainly not going to turn him off. More likely win over his heart, or at least his cock, forever. And besides, I know he loved the sex. You guys really went at it."

Ali's cheeks got hot as images of being fucked so aggressively and wonderfully flooded back. "Oh God, yeah, that was amazing. I've never come like that, not ever. It was incredible!"

Nikki smiled coyly at her friend. "Well, you did make some noise..."

"It got so intense that I just couldn't stand it. I mean, really. My legs quit working, and I almost fell."

"Sean did hold you up at the end. He spun you facedown onto the sofa, but kept screwing you all the while."

"Yeah, I vaguely remember that. It was so powerful I think I almost blacked out."

"Well maybe, Ali, but I saw you grab his balls at the end, when he started coming. You must have fondled them real good, because his grunts got so loud they sounded like snorts from an enraged bull. God, it was so hot everyone stopped fucking and watched!"

"Oh no! Really! Shit, shit, triple SHIT! How mortifying! No wonder he dropped me!"

After the next torrent of tears abated, Ali felt better, purged, and was reassured when Nikki summed up the situation. "Ali, I watched you guys all night. You are perfect together. And I saw the way he looked at you, with yearning and desire, even after the sex. He is seriously into you, girl. Keep the faith. He just had something else planned and needed to rush off. I'll make sure George texts your number to him. Hang in there, Ali."

Then, feeling Alison's crisis had passed, and wanting to change the subject, she said, "So anyway, had any hot dreams lately?" Nikki said it in the irresistible little-girl voice that always broke Ali up. And, though her sleep had been fitful, Alison had indeed dreamed.

"Well, I did have another one, or the same one yet again. You know, it's crazy, but, especially since the snafu with Sean, I feel almost happier in my dreams than in real life."

"Oh, get real. Sean's totally into you, I know it. Just as soon as you get another session with that monster cock you'll snap out of this funk. God, I love George's -- it's the perfect size and tastes yummy - but I have to admit to fantasies of taking Sean's for a test drive. But enough about fickle men and what we like best about them. Tell me about the dream." Nikki had visited wanting to be titillated by tales of Ali's further fucking with Sean, but the dream would have to suffice.

"It was just like the others, but there was more at the beginning. I was outside and saw the invaders come. Archers were first, sneaking up to the side. When their main force appeared, all the men in my clan ran from the fields where they were working to the fortress to get weapons. They were ambushed and a lot of them were killed by arrows. It just wasn't fair.

"Anyway, once the rest of my men were armed, they met the bad guys at a place where the fortifications formed a bottleneck, and things went better. Our leader was at the front - I somehow knew that he was my husband - and he was very brave. Three other fighters - my brothers, I think - were close to him, backing him up, and I was so heartened when together they started winning, driving the invaders back.

"But then their leader, who I call Thor because he looks like Chris Hemsworth, the actor who plays him in the movies, came to the front and everyone else stopped fighting while he and my husband squared off. It just wasn't fair, Nikki. Not at all. Thor was so strong, and unbelievably fast. When my man sprang forward, swinging his sword, Thor ducked it easily and just cut his hand right off. Before it even hit the ground he'd hacked through his knee, and Thor sliced his head off as he fell. My brothers were stunned, frozen, but Thor didn't hesitate.

"It just wasn't fair, again. He threw a spear so fast I couldn't see it, but it went right through one's neck. He instantly leapt on another and ran his sword through his guts, then spun and hacked off the third's arm, all before they could react, even try to fight back. When Thor's comrades joined in, it became a rout, and as I fled to hide in the basement, I saw that they were killing every single man. Even the young boys."

"OMG, Ali! That's awful! What happened next?"

"Then it was the same as it had been before, right up until the end. Like in the other dreams, when Thor chose me as his war prize, he felt me up and fingered my clit, right in front of everyone, but stopped just before I came. I was taken to his tent, bathed and anointed, and when he arrived I knew he owned me and that I had to please him. Even though he'd just killed all my family. After he'd fucked me doggie and gone to sleep, when he rolled onto his back I gave him head and mounted him when he got hard, hoping he'd start to care for me. He didn't like me on top, though, and flipped me on my ass and screwed me again.

"I snuggled into him when he lay back and relaxed, and I was glad that he didn't push me away. He was out in no time. I dozed, but when I awoke in the deep of night, I went down on him again. He didn't interfere at all this time, and OMG! What a load! Like the massive flood I got from Sean in his car. Anyway, I kept tonguing and stroking, fondling his balls, and I know that he liked that. A lot.

"When he finally finished, after licking him clean I melded into him and he seemed quite taken with me. Thor slept with his arm around my shoulders and things felt better. When he awoke, he had morning wood hard as a baseball bat, and he liked how I shimmied my hips when he ejaculated... God, Nikki, this is way TMI. I should censor what I..."

"Don't you dare, Ali! I want every delicious detail. Even make stuff up if you have to, just make it hot. Now go on."

"Oh, all right. Anyway, when he screwed me again in the morning he was gentle, caressing me, arousing me, actually making love to me. It was nice, and despite everything he'd done, I started to like him. Since I'd drained him three times the night before, it took him a while to pump out a new load, and I came twice before he did. Thor brushed my cheek and leaned down to kiss me each time after I orgasmed, and was very affectionate, even loving.

"Then when he finally came I squeezed his cock as hard as I could and shimmied my hips really fast. It kept sliding my vagina along his penis, and I milked all the semen out of him. Every single drop. I kept going long after he collapsed down on me and it was so incredible to make such a strong, dominant man gasp and tremble. I felt we bonded, like there was some sort of amazing, even cosmic connection between us. When Thor had to leave soon after, he hugged me, kissed me, and the look in his eyes as he left warmed my heart.

"But then, a while later he came back and I could tell something was terribly wrong. He and a friend talked in hushed tones, and I could see real pain in Thor's eyes as his friend handed me over to some other men, who took me away. It really sucked, as I'd done everything I could to get Thor to like me, and, though he'd been brutal, killing my husband and brothers, he'd been really good to me and I felt we were incredibly close.

"Anyway, these other dudes took me to another tent, a really majestic one, and, after they left, this big guy came. He must have been important, as he wore amazing clothes, a fancy, gold-embroidered purple tunic , gold necklaces and rings with jewels in them. I didn't like the look in his eyes, though. He seemed cruel and nasty and just walked up to me, ripped off my clothes, and threw me down on the bed.

"I was devastated from first losing my family and then Thor, but I knew that I had to get this guy to like me, too. He was powerful and important, owned me now and could do whatever he wanted with me, so I tried smiling and massaging his cock as it got hard. He wasn't into being nice, though, and just spun me over onto my stomach, pulled my ass up, and screwed me from behind. There wasn't much I could do to make it good for him, but when he came I did fake an orgasm, and reached back and stroked his balls. I think he did like that, as he grunted louder and pumped me harder.

"Once he was done he rudely shoved me away and collapsed down on his back on the bed, panting. After a bit I took a chance -- I sensed he'd think nothing of hitting me, or worse -- and took his penis in my mouth. His groin was slimy and smelled pretty foul -- he obviously hadn't bathed in quite some time -- and his hands locked on my head immediately. I was terrified that he'd hurt me, but sucked and licked him as fast as I could, using all my best tricks, hoping to get him hard before he got mad.

"It worked. Instead of pulling me off and hitting me, his hands started pushing my head up and down on his prick. He kept going faster and faster, and when he came he forced his penis way down my throat. He kept it there even when I started choking and gagging. Though it was awful, when he was done I made myself cuddle up against him, pretending that I liked it. And him.