Epic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean's lips locking on hers smothered the rest of her sentence and emptied her mind.

Thrilled and euphoric, Alison joyously melted into Sean as his hands devoured her. This was exactly that for which she had wished, hoped, and planned, and it felt so right. Fated. Again awed by his strength, the sheer physical power of this being that was consuming her, Ali's mind spun as impressions flooded in, drowning her ability to think.

Such soft, sweet lips. His mouth - opening, tongue inviting. Accept; hot, wet; Oh yes. His hands, everywhere, roaming, seeking. Under my top. Go there, please. Yes! Umm. Brush my nipple again. Ahh. Once more. Yes, push my bra up. Squeeze. Harder. Oh God, yes! My tongue - suck it in.

Writhing, yearning, falling back on the bed, limbs intertwining. His chest, so hard, strong; his abs rippling. Reach lower, exploring, lower still, seeking.

Finding.

So big! As huge as I remembered. And so hard. He jerked, it jumped - that must be a good spot. Brush it again. Umm. Such a sweet moan.

Oh, yes! Suck my nipple. Harder. Touch me there, and there, yes, yes! Faster, please, yes!

Zippers, buttons, undone; clothes, kick them off! Hurry! Bare skin on bare skin. Perfection. Oh! Yes, that's the spot; please stroke it. Ahh. Ahh... Ahh! Just like that.

Oh! His tip is wet! Sticky. Spread it. It throbbed; brush it again. The skin, so soft, the core SO hard. Slide. Up, down. It's twitching! Yes, finger me, push in, deeper, yes, yes!

OMG! Wait-wait-wait, just a moment; I'm lying back, pulling you down, onto me, over me, spreading for you, aiming you. Put it in. Fuck me Sean, take me, quick-quick-quick! Now! Yes, yes, YES!

Splayed wide beneath the powerful, highly aroused male about to impale her with the rock-hard, massive cock poised at her entrance, Alison is stunned when Sean holds back. Astonished at how his hands so softly caress her cheeks, his eyes look deeply into hers, and how he kisses her. Mildly, sweetly, lovingly. His tongue asks, and she opens her mouth, inviting him in. His penis asks, and she opens her sex, inviting him in. His probe pushing into her, ever-so-slowly and gently, is heaven.

When just the head is coddled inside her labia, he stops, withdraws just a bit, then pushes in a little further. Eases back, then in. Out then in. Over and over, each time deeper until his penis fills her completely. He docks it there, utterly inside her, letting her adjust, stretch to accommodate his girth.

His kisses become even sweeter. Feeling the pulses of his pounding heart throbbing in his cock, Alison is transported, moved and ecstatic at how this dominating, powerful and potent man is being so considerate, so gentle. So caring.

He kisses away the small tears of joy squeezing from Alison's eyes as he begins cycling his penis in and out, impossibly slowly, smoothly, mildly. Though he moves as serenely as the morning fog rolling in from the sea, inevitably sparks begin to smolder in Alison's vulva, igniting a small flickering flame.

It is sweetest love-making ever, and Ali realizes that, having apologized for taking her so ruthlessly at the party, Sean is holding back, restraining himself. However, despite his restraint, the slowest, gentlest fucking possible, as his penis continues sliding in and out of her, endlessly, the fire grows. When it achieves a delicious steady blaze, Alison stretches like a purring cat, luxuriating in its warmth. It goes on and on. Perfection.

But as the fire in her body inexorably kindles higher, Alison begins to want more. Need more. To desire faster, fuller strokes. Her body moves of its own accord, pushing back at Sean, her hips moving faster than his, encouraging him, trying to speed him up. When his motions remain slow, unwaveringly tender, she looks at him. Though his visage is tranquil, his eyes are glazed over, focused inward. He is lost in his determination to suppress his natural urge to accelerate, to ride the wave of passion, to drive to the finish. He is resolved to instead make love to her more gently than he's ever imagined possible.

As the need for more stimulation intensifies, Alison's hands find Seans rear, caress it, and try to cycle him in and out of her harder, faster. Sean, resolute in his conviction to stay in control, curtails his every impulse to let go, to surrender to his body's growing need. His dogged mindset renders him oblivious to her guidance, and he forces himself to slow down.

Getting the opposite of what she needs, Ali sighs in frustration and tries again to speed him up. Her hands on his ass, long nails digging deep, goading him, markedly intensify the fire smoldering inside Sean. When it flares ever higher he uses every once of his will to suppress it, to stay true to his adamant conviction that he will make love to her in the most caring way possible. His fanatical focus renders him oblivious to all else.

But the raging flame in Alison's pussy now absolutely needs more. More fuel, more stimulation, more everything. It feels as if he is teasing her, torturing her, denying her what she craves. She whimpers, then urgently pleads, "Sean, go faster, please. Harder." Her hands and hips desperately try to speed him up again, but the blank look on his face reveals that his focus is elsewhere, lost in the Herculean struggle to check his raging libido.

As all her efforts go unheeded, Ali's frustration grows intense. She tries yet again. "Sean, please, PLEASE! I need you to fuck me harder, faster. Please!" She sees in his glassy eyes that his mind is completely gone, lost in his monumental battle to hold back the beast raging within. He slows down even further.

Driven beyond all limits by a gnawing need such as it has never experienced, Alison Bibelot's body takes over. It demands release. To get it, Sean must be jolted out of his trance. Her hands unconsciously pull back, coil, then spring up and slap his cheeks. Though stunned at what her body has done, Alison nonetheless grabs his head, pulls it to her, and fervently demands, "Fuck me, Sean! Fuck me harder! Faster! NOW!"

A switch is flipped, and Sean's eyes clear. He is transformed.

Alison is stunned by his overwhelming speed and strength. He rips his penis out of her completely, prizes her butt up with one hand and stuffs a pillow under it with the other. Having put her in prime fucking position, he forcefully plants her ankles on his shoulders, driving her legs even further apart. She is shocked again by how quickly his hands lock on her wrists and wrench her arms fully over her head. He holds both captive with one hand while the other embeds its fingers deep into her buttocks. She is stretched, as if on the rack, completely helpless, controlled, her pussy open and gaping. Alison's glassy, reeling eyes see his eager, dripping cock, bobbing like a cobra poised to strike. His deep, hard probing of her butt sends frissons of tingling fire skittering throughout her body.

Alison's delighted whimper from the small, delicious pain in her ass is cut short. Her breath is driven from her and her mind erased, swept clear by the feel of the massive penis ruthlessly piercing her, cleaving her, plowing her apart. She gasps for air desperately when he retreats, but it is expunged from her body again when he lunges back onto her, drives back into her.

Again and again she gulps in air, struggling to breathe when he pulls back, reloading, only to have it violently expelled when he thrusts anew. With each stroke Alison feels her legs forced further apart, and her ass is driven savagely down onto the pillow and mattress when his hips crash against her buttocks at the completion of each onslaught. Too late, her shocked mind wonders if this - being brutally taken - is what she really wanted. Perhaps just a little faster and harder would have sufficed.

However, though each fierce penetration hurts, delectably, from the sudden, rapid stretching of her vaginal tissues, each successive pang is more stirring. Every withdrawal pulls her clit's hood over its head, and the sparks, like lit matches falling on dry brush, feed the fire roaring in her sex, providing the fuel it needs.

The flame soars ever higher, and, when Alison feels her body begin to push back, to lunge up to meet his thrusts, she realizes that this is exactly what she wanted, what she craved. Lost in the blissful interplay of their jousting bodies, she glories in her ability to meet Sean's every plunge, to fuck him back as fast as he fucks her. It goes on and on.

But Sean urgently increases his pace, driving into her so rapidly that she cannot keep up, cannot match his tempo. Alison freezes, splayed on her back, helpless, stunned and agog at the speed, strength, and single-minded determination of the being ravishing her. She tries to ride the wave, but the piercing, the hammering, the pounding and pummeling feel too much, too hard, too savage, and her senses retreat, pull back.

When she looks at him, desperately hoping to get him to temper his raging primal compulsion, to again become gentle and loving, Alison is shocked. His eyes are glassy, unseeing, steely, as hard as they were when he brutally dispatched the jerks. She realizes that her slapping him severed completely his internal tether, unleashing the feral animal he'd fought so hard to keep at bay.

It's now in charge. Totally. His mind is gone, subsumed by the primitive, wild need to loose his seed into her, to expel the boiling semen seething inside him, torturing him, burning him up.

His powerful, fierce grunts resound in her room and Ali recalls how the professor had described Achilles' majestic war cry, so loud and penetrating that it could be heard over the din of battle, rallying his Myrmidons and terrifying his enemies.

Just as the notion that she may, in fact, be getting fucked by history's greatest warrior enters Alison's mind, she is jolted by an alarming thought. She is unprotected. Perhaps she should try to stop him, to have him use a condom. As his heavy balls slap against her butt, the surge of heat from Sean's next massive thrust expunges that ridiculous notion. What folly! Even if she could get his attention, even if Sean wore a rubber, he'd just burst it when he loosed his torrent of cum. Just as before.

As she surrenders all her concerns and fears, accepting the inevitable, Alison savors the glorious sensations flooding into her. She revels in his animalistic thrusts, mashing her into the mattress, making her bed thump against the wall, the springs creak, the slats groan. Though a part of her realizes that the cries she hears, coinciding with each of his plunges, are coming from her, she does not even try to suppress them. This is no time for restraint. Unfettered, they grow louder still, and form a passionate duet with his avid gasps. She senses the orgasm to end them all approaching, as inexorably as a runaway train.

It arrives.

The torrent of fire swirls up from her vulva and consumes Alison, exploding inside her. As her mind shuts down her body reacts to the purest searing ecstasy. Her neck snaps back, her eyes lose focus and roll up in her head, her quivering lips form an O, and her legs shake uncontrollably. Though stretched and splayed helplessly, she thrashes madly about. Sean embeds his fingers even deeper into her buttocks, controlling her, keeping her lurching heaves from throwing him off, keeping his impaling cock cycling inside her.

The second wave is also massive, and Alison's trembling body arches off the bed, lifting them both, as she gurgles and burbles in the thrall of boundless rapture.

Still Sean fucks her, pumping madly, ravenously humping and hunching like a wild, enraged bull.

The third wave crashes over her before the second has fully receded, and Ali's exhausted body, every muscle and tendon tensed, knotted, and cramping, flounders and careens under the wild man-animal screwing her senseless.

With the fourth wave the intensity begins to flag, and during the fifth Alison's mind separates from her drained and writhing body. Floating above them she sees Sean's orgasm finally approach. His toes curl and his scrotum contracts, clamping his testicles to his crotch. His snorts and gasps become louder still, more feverish, irregular, and his cut, muscular body stops humming like a well-tuned machine and spasmodically drives his burning, throbbing phallus into Alison to the hilt. And locks it there. She sees her own eyes open, her hands twist free of his to coddle his cheeks, and her lips smile. She hears her coo of delight as Sean's cock stiffens and explodes, spewing semen against her cervix and flooding her cavity.

She randomly counts each of Sean's roaring gasps as his penis swells and erupts, expunging the unbearable burn, expelling the torturous searing fluid that has been consuming him. Just as she tallies his fifth ejaculation Alison's mind is ripped back into her body by the crashing of her door as it is flung violently back against the wall.

Sean leaps up, his cock ripping painfully out of Alison's vagina as he turns to confront the intruder. The vengeful Harpy inside Alison's room screams, "Sean! You bastard! You're mine! How dare you fuck this slut, this tramp, this brazen whor..."

Clytemnestra is a woman scorned but her voice is stilled by the astonishing sight before her. Both women watch flabbergasted, as, helplessly convulsing in the throes of yet another ejaculation, Sean's back arches, his neck skews back, his pelvis thrusts, and his penis burgeons, trembles, and finally explodes. The rope of steaming cum jets up and arcs unerringly towards Clytemnestra. Just as it splatters onto her Louboutin shoes, silencing her in abject horror, Sean involuntarily grunts and jerks anew as another ribbon of semen is unleashed from his spewing cock.

Alison is rapt. Her vagina smarts from how his cock was so viciously wrenched from it, and her pussy suffers immediate pangs of regret at being suddenly empty. As she watches Clytemnestra's astonished eyes leave her sodden shoes, pause warily on Sean's penis, leery lest it erupt again, and then lock on her gaping vulva, Alison realizes she is completely exposed. Lying flat on her bed, her wide-spread legs point her pussy directly at her rival. However, rather than try to cover up, she spreads her thighs wider and does a Kegel. Clytemnestra's eyes widen in shock and revulsion as Ali feels the massive flood of thick white cum that is expelled from her vagina bubble out and ooze down, flooding her sex and running into the crack between her butt cheeks.

As the women's eyes lock, Ali feels her lips forming the sly smile which she knows communicates her thought, "Yes, bitch, Sean just fucked me, not you." The malice contorting Clytemnestra's face reveals that she, too, knows the truth.

Havoc has been cried, and the dogs of war let slip. The battle for Sean is truly joined.

To be continued...

***

Author's note: If you liked my story, please take one more second and rate it. Stay tuned for the conclusion, coming soon.