Epic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surrendering to a gnawing need such as she had never imagined, Briseis pulled her mouth from his penis and gasped, "Oh dear God, Achilles! Please, please let me come! I beg you, please fuck me!"

Briseis' bliss ascended the heights of Olympus as she felt Achilles raise her hips and slide them to the center of the bed. She cupped his chiseled cheeks in her hands as he loomed over her, and swooned as the deep, commanding voice decreed, "Yes, now it's time. Time for me to take you, to possess you, to breed you. Spread wide for me, beautiful Briseis."

Having been edged repeatedly for what seemed an eternity, Briseis came for the second time with just the third piercing slice of Achilles' impaling penis. He held his weapon still in her sheath as she trembled, shook and gasped, but as soon as she had recovered, he began screwing her again.

From the flares of fire shooing from her clitoris, Briseis was vaguely aware of how his girth made her labia minora clasp so tightly around him that his penis dragged the hood of her clit to and fro along its length and over its tip. Just four more stabbing thrusts and Achilles again stilled his tool and held Briseis lightly, one thumb brushing her nipple, as she moaned and shook, coming fully this time, her glands surrendering all of their product, flooding her insides and squeezing out around the magnificent pole skewering her.

So it went. With each orgasm the flashing lights and streaming swirls of color became more intense as Briseis' hallucinations became ever more vivid. During the rare periods when her eyes could focus, she saw that Achilles, too, was looking about, tracing the swirling lights, aware of the magical kaleidoscopic aura encasing them both. She just got brief glimpses, though, as her eyes would blur and roll back in her head with each climax. The pounding of the bass and drum became deafening, the colors began exploding like fireworks, and she heard harps and voices singing. But it all was subsumed, obliterated, each time his cock again began pumping her, plunging into her very core.

Finally, at long, long last, Briseis felt the change. During her descent back to consciousness from yet another ecstatic peak, when her eyes could open, she saw the quivering of Achilles' beautiful lips, the flickering in his yearning eyes, and she knew that he was finally going to come. To fill her. To breed her.

Her final orgasm was perfection, the overwhelming joy of fate fulfilled. During the others the churning bolts of sizzling fire had spiraled out from her vagina, up her body and exploded in her brain, eradicating all else. Though just as intense, the ultimate one stayed low, the energy coursing throughout her body, searing every nerve, roiling in her vulva, seething in her sex.

The bolts of lightning seared up into her brain only when trigged by gushes of semen. Ejaculation after ejaculation, each signaled by a grunting gasp from Achilles, filled her, gushed into her. Each eruption of the massive penis in her pussy started a chain reaction of scalded nerves firing, one after another, beginning in her vagina, shooting up her spine and bursting into her brain. Achilles' last gasp was his loudest, his last shoot his mightiest, and Briseis' back arched and her eyes closed as she finally came totally, twitching and shaking, convulsing, impaled on his spewing, impregnating cock. Briseis passed into the arms of fate.

***

Sean sat on the chair and stared dumbly at Alison as he began to pull on his other shoe. He shook his head, snapping himself back awake when his eyes closed as he nodded off. The unbelievably intense sex, squeezing out every last drop of cum into Alison, the contact high from the stoners next door, and his lack of sleep from the passionate fucking with Elena last night - she'd never been so hot, so ravenous and they'd gone at it for hours - all had exhausted him. He was sorely tempted to just undress again and get back into bed.

No. He had to go. Sean's father's words came to him from the past. "The world is made up of marks and takers. Don't be a mark. Never let your emotions make you weak. Be strong, my son."

Sean forced his eyes back open once again after his chin fell to his chest. Man, he'd never been so exhausted! His droopy eyes fell back onto Ali. He'd read that people could actually faint from hyperventilating during intense sex, and she was still totally out. On her back, askew on the bed, her graceful arms were flung wide, her slender legs spread akilter. Frozen in the position she'd been in when he'd finally quit coming, pulled out, got up, and began to dress. Her crimson cunt lips were swollen, spread wide, her hole was still gaping from being reamed so thoroughly. White, thick semen oozed out of her vagina and ran down the crack between her butt cheeks.

"God! That was SO fucking hot!" he thought as he ogled her, drinking in every detail of her dripping pussy. Her pale, delicate body was still pink with arousal, her bright red nipples still hard, her labia still dusky and swollen. So tempting. His cock twitched. Maybe he should stay, stick around for round two.

No. It was time to go. He automatically suppressed the feelings of tenderness welling up within him. His father's savage reprimand when he'd confessed his love for his junior high school girlfriend inevitably came back to him. He'd just told his dad what he felt, how he wanted to please her, to cater to her, do everything for her, and his enraged father had slapped him. Hard. That stinging rebuke for being weak, for letting his emotions control him, still persisted, all these years later. It had shaped his life.

As he looked back at Alison from the door, he fought down another wave of warmth, then banished the sharp pang of guilt. What he'd done was bad, for sure, but he had been a taker, not a mark. His father would be proud. And, it had so totally been worth it. Such fantastic sex, offered to him, served up on a platter, and all he had to do was play the role. Of Achilles. Just like in the play, only with far greater reward. Ali had been totally into it, seeing things, believing that she was actually a reborn Briseis making love with reincarnated Achilles.

He had so loved making her come, forcing her to stand, her chin in his hand, looking at him as he fingered her off. Recreating what Nikki had told him had happened in Ali's dream. That had been SO hot. And then to edge her over and over, make her suck his cock as he fingered her on her bed, gauging her level by how adept she was, and stopping immediately when her motions froze or became spasmodic. Holding her still so she couldn't writhe against him and get off. To grab her by the hair and fuck that sensuous mouth, watch his prick sliding in and out of those sexy lips. Then, each time she'd been able to resume licking and sucking, when she'd drifted down from the precipice, he'd finger her again, driving her right back up to the edge. Sean had no clue where the idea to do that had come from, but dear God, was it hot!

Over and over, forcing her up, savoring her whimpering, shaking, struggling, striving to come as she hovered at the summit, but denying her, forcing her inevitable surrender and descent back to stasis. To push his cock deeper down her throat each time he stilled his fingers, even when it make her choke. Then to begin it all again.

He had exulted in the control, reveled in the power. How many times had he done it? He'd lost count, but when she'd finally begged him to fuck her, literally begged, he did. The desperation in her voice had moved him, as had the look of vulnerability, of devotion, maybe love, in her eyes as he fingered her, as she sucked him. That look had seared into him and he knew he'd always remember it. He shook his head to dispel the memory of the ardor he'd felt, to quell the warm emotions rising within him.

He should get going.

But, God! How she had come! Right away, as soon as he stuck his dick into her hot twat, and then time after time as he pumped her. He'd loved watching, how her succulent pale boobs with their fiery red nipples bounced, her sweet mouth went slack, her black, mysterious, compelling eyes hazed over and rolled back into her head, her shapely legs and graceful arms twitched and shook, and how she whimpered and moaned oh-so-winningly. Despite himself, he'd reveled in her joy, her ecstasy, and loved that he could give it to her. She was truly an angel.

Sean set his jaw. The bunching muscles brought him back. An angel? Ha. Maybe, but an angel who loved getting screwed. And who he loved screwing. He'd do it again, for sure. Later. Now he had to go. The door was half open when another recollection, of the heavenly feel of his ejaculations, washed over Sean as his eyes played over Ali's gaping, dripping pussy.

To finally explode inside that tight, fecund 19-year-old cunt! Just before his first gush, he remembered wishing that he hadn't fucked Elena so assiduously the night before. If he hadn't dropped those two loads in her quim and one in her mouth, he could have filled Ali's snatch even fuller, maybe been able to keep pumping and manage a second round of ejaculations with no rest between. There was something so fulfilling, so erotic, so wonderful about spewing his cum into Alison, being enveloped in her warm, loving, accepting aura, just as his penis was enveloped in her tight, hot pussy. It was so fantastic that he wanted... He wanted...

Sean shuddered and drove down the feelings welling up. Oh well. It had been fabulous to fill her up, hold his cock's head deep inside her, right at the mouth of her cervix. Breeding her. He sighed. He should be moving along.

As he took a last look at Ali's still oozing vulva - he could never remember coming harder or more fully, or it ever having felt better, more right and fulfilling - he was torn once more. She was so very sweet, truly beautiful, both physically and as a person, appealing and welcoming. Naïve? Yes, but truly special. What might be possible, what might happen if he stayed?

Seeing his father's stern, judgmental face glowering at him, Sean scoffed and cast off the tender emotions swirling up inside him, expunging them, just as he always had done. All his life since junior high. He smiled knowingly, coldly. He knew that if he played his cards right he could screw Ali many more times. He definitely would, continue pretending to be Achilles - given such a receptive, trusting audience, it was one of his easier roles - until she figured it out. Either wised up or got pregnant. Maybe both.

His cock twitched. It wanted to start right now. He steeled himself, forcing away the appealing image his mind conjured of him going to her, truly making love to her, joining with her. Basking in, even returning, the wonderful warmth of her acceptance and love. He clamped his jaw again and the vision faded.

It was time to get back to Elena. To fuck her again. They fought all the time, viciously, outrageously, and today was just a new scene from the same play. He knew she'd forgive him, and, evidently truly concerned about losing him to Ali, she'd offered him her virgin asshole.

What an appealing prospect! Maybe he should stick around here, shoot a load into Ali's rear - he knew there was no way Briseis would deny Achilles anything - then go take Elena's. Hah! That would be a coup. Two ass cherries in one day. The guys would have a good laugh at that one. The part of Sean that smiled wolfishly, delighted at the thought, sneered in contempt at the part of him that found it reprehensible. He fought to force that part down yet again, to keep it repressed, under control.

Sean eased the door closed so it wouldn't make a telltale click and began ambling down the hall, planning what he'd say to get back into Elena's good graces. Back into Elena's pants. The arm lunging across his chest from behind, seizing his shoulder, startled him. He'd heard nothing. The hallway spun as the arm threw him hard to the floor. He grunted at the pain, but popped up into his Krav Maga fighting stance. Ready for combat.

But no one was there. Sean shook his head. What was going on? He'd just...

"Fool!" The hand snaked across his face, grabbed his jaw, and launched him to the floor just as he heard the voice. He leapt to his feet, spun 180, then 360. No one. But the attacks had come from behind; he pivoted immediately, the edge of his left foot's kick sweeping, leading his attack.

Nothing.

The blow to his solar plexus drove deep and took Sean's breath, just as he again heard "Fool!" His rise from the floor was slower, and he gasped for air as he unsteadily regained his feet. WTF! His sensei had never, ever covered how to fight an invisible adversary. Sean kept slowly turning, ears alive, eyes scanning.

The deep, throbbing, debilitating pain in his brain was all-consuming. As Sean surfaced, rising slowly to consciousness from the murky depths, the waves of agony and dizziness emanating from his head came first. When thought was possible, he realized he had not seen the kick, the blow to the back of his neck that ended the fight. If it even was a fight. When he could open his eyes, the hallway swam, but steadied as he slid to the wall and sat up against it.

Everything felt the same, but somehow completely different. As he gingerly massaged his throbbing neck, among other visions, a scene from an old movie flashed in Sean's reeling brain. The protagonist had angels sitting on either shoulder. One good, the other evil. As his his fantasy played out, the two celestial bodies on Sean's shoulders debated.

"Get up, Sean. Go to Elena's. Make up with her, then fuck her. In the ass, like she offered." The voice was reminiscent of his father's.

"No, Sean. Feel what's at your core. Alison is the one for you. Return to her. It's not too late."

"Well, it would be fun to fuck her again, but remember how Elena sticks her finger up your ass as she sucks your cock? That's pretty special..."

Louder, "Fool! Don't listen to that part of you. It's only led to..."

Though vehement, the interrupting voice was more distant. "No! Listen to me. Why settle for only one woman? You can fuck Shari again. Just like before, Stan will never be the wiser. Remember how she squealed when she came..."

"You know that's not right. You know..."

From further away. "And Mary. Afterwards she told you how much bigger and better you were than Floyd. You know she'd like another round with you. Do it! It's all in front of you, everything, yours for the taking! Just like always."

"To have a true relationship you must decide to give up all others, to quit sleeping around..."

Softer, but more vehement. "Bullshit! Maria! Remember the taste of that Latina pussy? Savory, for sure. Didn't you love how she gasped, 'Más! Más!' over and over as you screwed her. Women love your huge cock and you need to..."

"You need to commit to one, the only one. You know who..."

Softer yet, but desperate, "And that cutie, Alice. Another taste of her would be..."

"Do the right thing; listen to your soul..."

Barely audible, "Here's what to do! Go back in and fuck Ali..."

Sean started as his other shoe slipped from his grasp and hit the floor. He shook his head, dispelling the hallucination. He'd been asleep, was still in Alison's room. "God! What a crazy dream!" Sean thought to himself. He must truly have a contact high from the grass the dudes in the next apartment were smoking.

Sean glanced at Alison. She was still out, but lying on her side. So gorgeous. From long-established habit, he began to reject and sublimate the warm, tender feelings that bubbled up inside him, but this time they were too strong, erupted too quickly and Sean felt dizzy as they filled every cell of his body.

Hastening, but knowing any sound he made would be covered by the incessant, loud, "Dah, dum-dum, dah, dah," rhythm from the adjoining apartment he remembered from before, Sean quickly undressed and stealthily crept to the bed. Alison stirred only slightly when he lay down beside her and she snuggled into him when his arm cradled her head and shoulders.

Sean sighed softly, deeply, and finally let go, succumbing to his overwhelming exhaustion. His eyes eased closed and he drifted in the warm, welcoming aura enfolding him.

***

Alison Bibelot's intriguing smile was even more alluring when suffused with love. Awakened by her kiss, Sean did his best to return her smile, but knew it was impossible. Perfection can only be attempted.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi yourself, beautiful."

Her warmth, her breasts flattened against his side, her leg draped over his, her all, was heaven and Sean pulled her to him more tightly.

Alison giggled when his erecting penis prodded her stomach. Her hand felt divine and his cock hastened its rising.

"Mmm. That was amazing, Sean, truly wonderful. It seems you might be up..." she snickered saucily, "...for a replay?"

"It was most amazing, indeed, and yes, a reenactment would be wonderful. But let's go slow. There's all the time in the world."

Alison melded to him tighter and began purring. She suddenly caught her breath, and, wonder in her voice, said, "I was really tripping. I think I actually thought I was Briseis, and you were Achilles and that we were reunited after 3 millennia. Wow! What a wild dream!"

"It's nice that the neighbors have finally turned down their stereo. That bass drum was overwhelming."

"So you heard it, too? I thought I was imagining things."

"I heard it; definitely. And that weed! They must be smoking a whole bale over there. That AC duct really carries it."

"I remember more now. You were really domineering, stood me up and made me come, just like in my dream. It was fabulous. Then, OMG, how you teased me! It was great, but almost..."

"I just did what came to me, Ali. I'm so sorry if..."

"No! Not at all! Don't apologize, Sean. It felt perfect, like having my dream come to life, and I've never come as hard. Not even at the party. I actually passed out."

Knowing everything was now right, perfect, Ali snuggled into him. When the recollection came, she let it flow out, unimpeded. "I think I even swore to be yours, forever. Well, to be Achilles' forever." Alison's warm chuckle when Sean's penis twitched as her thumb passed over the frenulum made his heart move and he hugged her closer. After kissing him, Alison continued, "It seemed so real, so right, like part of some sacred ceremony, but, wow, that was pretty far out. And truly hot!"

"It's back," Sean whispered as he heard the bass and drum begin their incessant rhythm once again. He winced as Ali's thumb passed over a particularly good spot on his cock. Alison stroked it again, then again, giggling at Sean's starts and jerks. The room felt warmer. Though it seemed odd, from nowhere, he expressed the idea as it came to him. "You used the word, 'ceremony.' I have the sudden sense that it was something real, some actual ancient rite, and that it's..."

"Not finished," Alison completed his sentence.

Aware that the flashing lights and spirals of color had returned with the music, Alison watched Sean's eyes flitting about, scanning the room behind her. He was seeing them, too. Now sensing what to do, knowing how to complete the holy, pagan ritual, she stood, and one hand on his jaw pulled him to his feet while the other found his penis. Her hand moved of its own accord, stroking his tool to the rhythm of the bass. She smiled at his winces as her hand slid the skin up and down his rigid scepter. As she continued caressing him in the all-consuming "long, short-short, long, long," rhythm, his body began to sway and his breath to catch to her cadence.

The flashing colors in the room intensified, and Alison felt transported. When his eyes, sweeping about the room chasing the spikes of color and light, began to flicker in and out of focus, she knew he was getting close. She found the words that came to her archaic, odd, but right, and she let them flow up from her soul in sync with the bass' rhythm, "Spurn ye all others, now and forever? As Zeus decreed it?"