Epic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His, "Yes, yes I will," also fell into the ubiquitous rhythm pervading everything. The swirling colors grew more vivid, the volume of the music increased, and the ringing in her ears sounded like harps and voices.

She completed the rite, chanting the words that came to her, each syllable accompanied by a stroke of his cock. "Will you be mine, now; now and forever?"

"Yes, yes I will."

When he intoned the word, "will," she felt the spurt of wetness land on her belly. She quickly moved her hand to the head of his penis and pushed her thumb down hard on his opening, squeezing, staunching the flow of his semen. Though he writhed and groaned, and some of the jet-powered cum squirted out, the rest, trapped inside, kept boiling, but receded back into him as he trembled and shook.

An unseen force drew their bodies together, and, as they hugged, they both knew they were almost there.

Wordlessly, Alison used his penis as a handle, led Sean to the bed, and pulled him to her when she lay back.

As he loomed over her, Alison opened her legs, herself, inviting the fated consummation of their love. His magnificent penis seemed luminous, gleaming with golden light. She moaned in ecstasy as it opened her body, and, glancing down, she saw her belly begin to glow from within, as his cock quivered and pulsated inside her.

Sean's thrusts fell into the ancient rhythm of the past, and Alison felt her orgasm begin. It was unlike any other, peaceful, a smooth and continual rapture, and the feeling of rightness, of fate fulfilled, sent shivers throughout her body.

Briseis' passion soared ever higher as Achilles, his sword still sliding in her sheath, kissed his way down her chest and began sucking the hot pink, hard nipples on her pale, pale breasts.

Briseis' eyes, now clouded with passion, rapture and mystery, saw a vision of a stern old man, far away on a high mountain, surrounded by smiling faces, with dancing half-men-half-horses and nymphs cavorting beneath. The image was dispersed by the ardent gasps and moans of Achilles, and she knew he was about to come.

Feeling the trembling in his penis as Achilles' fruitful loins began to erupt, to inject his seed, Briseis, basking in bliss unimagined, again looked up. The far away, aged, stern, and bearded visage softened as his eyes found hers. He raised his arms and lightning flowed from his extended fingers. The bolt swirled and circled, gaining power and momentum as it descended from the heavens. When it surged into Achilles, he moaned and lurched, arched back, and thrust utterly into Briseis. He trembled and shook as the fire coursed throughout his body, gathering, then gasped as it boiled out through his penis, erupting into his lover, his wife, his fated mate.

Briseis felt the gush of Achilles' spend as the sacred flames filled her. Though her body was trembling, shaking, and jerking, her eyes stayed steady, locked on his. The lightning coursed back and forth through them, between them, its energy fusing two essences into one. When another sprang forth, Briseis knew that Achilles, too, saw the vision. The lovers' eyes closed, their minds blanked, and their souls merged as the holy, healing, pagan fire consumed all.

***

Blackness.

Silence.

Stirring.

"Um, Ali... are... are you there?"

"Uh...Yes... yes, of course I'm here."

"Wow. That was totally mind-blowing, so amazing...

"It was totally awesome for me, too, Sean."

"Do you think it's possible? That we are Briseis and Achilles, reborn? It seems so far-fetched. But, it also seemed so real, so powerful."

"It was powerful. I don't know about the reincarnation thing, but I do know that I feel unbelievably close, at one with you, Sean."

"I love you, Alison. Truly, with all my heart. I don't know how it happened so quickly, but lying here, now, I've never been more certain of anything in my life."

Ali kissed him, and snuggled closer. "I feel the same. I love you, Sean. Whether it's fate, kismet, the will of Zeus, luck, serendipity, whatever, I'm so glad I found you."

Sean chuckled. "And, as the legend says Zeus required, you did 'give up your wicked ways' on Reddit." They both laughed. It was an easy, intimate laugh. They lay in each other's arms. Content. There was time.

Ali spoke when the thought came to her. "And you 'forsook' other women, also as prophesied. Maybe there's something to it. It doesn't matter, though. We found each other; that's all that's important."

"It seemed SO real. I actually saw flashing lights, streaming colors, and thought I heard chanting or singing."

"Me, too. That weed from next door is truly potent."

"Then I saw lightning, a bolt strike me, surge through me into you..."

"Right when you came. I know. I saw it, too."

"I also saw, well, er, um..." Sean's voice faded.

Alison was so taken, so very moved by how this wonderful, strong, sexy man that she loved so dearly that it hurt, seemed suddenly shy. She propped her head up on her hand, stroked his cheek, and caught his eyes. "Sean, you know you can tell me anything, everything, don't you?" He nodded, still a little chagrinned. "So, what were you about to say?"

"I thought I saw a young girl, playing in a field. I somehow felt she was..."

"Our daughter? Conceived right here, right now? And wasn't she playing with two younger boys?"

"Our sons? Oh my God, Ali, this is truly eerie. It feels so real..."

"Yes, yes it does. It feels fated. But, you know, Sean. Here's the thing. Though I think it's possible our daughter might have been conceived by what we just did, right when the lightning bolt hit, it certainly couldn't hurt to reenact it, just to make sure." She giggled. "What do you think?"

His penis stiffening immediately to the caress of Alison Bibelot's hand was answer enough.

But wait; whose hand was it?