Epiphany

Story Info
A young wife's attitude to sex is dramatically altered.
3.8k words
19.9k
25
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPIPHANY

epiphany

(noun)

a: A usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.

b: An intuitive grasp of reality through something (such as an event) usually simple and striking.

c: An illuminating discovery, realization or disclosure.

d: A revealing scene or moment.

Richard and I married in 1973 on my 20th Birthday, he was almost 22 and we were very much in love. I had been a virgin when we met and was very naïve sexually. Richard was more adventurous than I and wanted to explore our sexuality, however, whilst I enjoyed our lovemaking sessions, I was unwilling to concede to anything other than straight sex in the missionary position. Approaching the end of the first year of our marriage I had relaxed a little, but there were still many things that I considered off-limits. Oral sex, either way, was totally forbidden along with anal sex and many other things that I considered to be "dirty".

Money was tight as we had just taken out a mortgage on our first home, so much so, that we had to forgo a honeymoon. However, the following July we had managed to save up enough money for a long weekend in London as compensation and had really splashed out and booked a nice hotel close to Piccadilly Circus. We had a wonderful time; busy days and romantic nights, but all too soon, we came to our final evening.

First we had dinner in a delightful little Italian restaurant in Shepherd Market and then returned to the hotel bar for a nightcap to end our stay. The bar was pretty busy but we managed to find a table in the corner and Richard went to the bar to get some drinks for us. I was feeling a little merry from the wine I had drunk earlier in the restaurant, but decided that one more glass wouldn't hurt me. Richard returned with our drinks, grumbling about the prices.

"Well, that's the last of our cash gone," he said. "We're into the overdraught now."

"No problem." I replied. "I'll have had enough after this one anyway."

We sat there holding hands and people watching. I noticed a man stood at the bar looking over at us. I guessed he was in his fifties, he was casually, but smartly dressed, sort of good looking with a full head of thick steel-grey hair, which contrasted nicely with his slight tan. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. I felt myself blushing and responded with a weak non-committal smile and then looked away. Richard mentioned something about the bar being very busy and we chatted for a few minutes about nothing in particular, when I became aware of someone standing over our table. It was the man from the bar.

"Excuse me," he said with an obvious American accent. "Would you mind if I sat here?" He indicated an empty chair at the other side of our table. "I'm sorry to invade your privacy, but there doesn't seem to be an empty table and I've been on my feet all day. I need to sit down for a while."

"Please. Be our guest." Richard replied. "I know how tiring London can be."

He smiled. "Thanks very much." He sat down with a sigh and took a gulp from his drink, which looked like Scotch on the Rocks. "Boy I needed that" he said and settled comfortably back into his chair.

I noticed that, closer up, he looked a little older than I had first thought, maybe in his early to middle sixties, also that he wore a wedding ring. He introduced himself as Bill from Arizona and told us that he had come to London initially on business, but had extended his visit to see something of the UK while he was over here. We introduced ourselves, Glen and Richard, and asked whether he was enjoying London.

"I love it" he said "Especially all the historic buildings and palaces" My wife would have loved it too" he added.

"Wasn't she able to accompany you?" I asked.

"Sadly no" he replied. "She passed away two years ago. In fact I've felt quite lonely since I've been here. It's so nice to chat with someone young like yourselves." Then, noticing my almost new wedding ring he asked "Say, are you folks on your honeymoon?"

I replied "no" and told him the story.

"I guess it's tough starting out married life so young," he said "And money's so hard to find these days, so let me buy you both a drink to celebrate your delayed honeymoon."

"That would be nice," Richard replied eagerly. "I'll have a Gin and Tonic, If you don't mind."

"Nothing for me thanks," I said, "I think I've had enough."

"Aww come on," said Bill. "Let me buy you another glass of wine to celebrate your honeymoon. It's the least I can do."

"Ok," I said. "Just a small one though."

"A small one it is!" he said smiling and made off for the bar.

I snuggled up to Richard and said "We've had such a good time here it's been perfect."

Richard agreed and said "it could only have been better if we'd had more money and not spent all our savings. Still it's been worth it!"

Bill reappeared after a few minutes with the drinks. My glass of wine looked a lot bigger than the small glass that I had requested. "They only appear to have this size," he said apologetically.

"I think you're trying to get me drunk," I giggled

"Of course I am," he responded laughing. "There's no point stopping halfway. Always go the full distance Glen, you'll never regret it!" We all laughed and we chatted about our lives and the differences between living in the USA and the UK.

Before long I needed to go to the Ladies Powder Room and made my apologies before heading off, there. There was quite a queue so I decided to go up to our room, as I feared too long a wait might be a disaster. When I returned to the bar, several minutes later, Richard and Bill were deep in conversation. Bill's face lit up when he saw me.

"Welcome back," he said warmly. "I thought that you'd decide to go to bed. I'm so glad that you didn't."

I noticed that the drinks had been replenished, but I was now beyond the point of caring. "That's so sweet" I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"I think he deserves a kiss in the lips rather than the cheek," Richard said.

"Maybe later," Bill said looking at Richard.

"Of course," he replied. "What do you say Glen?"

"My Pleasure," I said smiling at them both.

"My pleasure I think," Bill responded and winked at Richard.

"Both our pleasures then," I retorted, giggling and taking a large gulp of my wine.

"What were you boys talking about while I was powdering my nose?"

"Bill was telling me about a club he visited some years ago in the Philippines, when he was in the Army," Said Richard. "He saw a couple having sex, live on stage!"

"Good Lord!" I replied. "How could they do that."

"I believe they were very well paid," Bill said.

"Even so I'd have to be drugged or extremely drunk to do that." I said. "And the pay would have to be very good."

Richard smiled and said "Well how drunk are you?"

"A little merry I suppose, but not that drunk."

"Have some more wine," Bill said laughing. "Maybe you soon will be."

"Assuming you were drunk enough," Richard added, with a serious note to his voice. "How much would the pay have to be?"

"Oh I don't know," I replied "Maybe £100. That would replace what we've spent down here with a little interest." With that Bill took out his wallet and counted out £100 and placed them on the table in front of us. "You can't be serious!" I gasped.

"Deadly serious," he said. "Never been more so!"

I looked at Richard. He smiled and said, "He's serious Glen. That's what we were talking about."

"And what about you?" I said. "Are you willing?"

"Yes," he replied coolly. "We are going to have sex anyway, so why not let Bill watch since he's willing to pay for the privilege?"

"I'm not sure......"

"It might be kind of exciting too," he said. "Where's the harm.

I suppose it must have been the alcohol working, because I asked, "He'll just watch and not get involved?"

"You have my word," Bill replied sincerely. "I'll just sit in the corner out of the way. In fact you'll be so occupied with each other you won't know that I'm there."

I took another large gulp of my wine, and then a deep breath. "Ok, let's go" I heard myself saying.

"Attagirl!" Bill beamed, finishing off his Scotch. "Don't forget to pick up the money Richard."

I stood up a little unsteadily and headed for the door. Bill put his arm around my waist and guided me out of the bar as Richard picked up the money and put it in his wallet. We took the lift to our floor with both men standing very close to me. I could see they were both very excited and I thought "What the hell are you doing Glen?" but realised that I was getting excited too. I felt someone's hand caressing my backside, was it Richard's or Bill's? I no longer cared. I led the way down the corridor to our room. Now two hands were caressing my backside and I was really enjoying it.

When we entered our room Bill spotted the armchair in the corner and said, "I'll make myself comfortable here. You two just carry on as if you were on your own."

Richard closed the door and held me in his arms, his lips finding mine. Our tongues entwined and he dropped his hands to fondle my backside. He pulled me closer towards him, his breathing heavy with excitement. I could feel my excitement rising too as I pressed myself to him. We kissed for a few minutes and I pulled away giggling, "I need to pee! I'll go and get undressed too." I headed for the bathroom collecting my nightie on the way and giving Bill a large smile. He smiled back then blew me a kiss.

I had treated myself to a lovely pink, lacy, see-through nightie for our belated honeymoon. Richard had loved it and it made me feel very sexy indeed. I started to undress, my fingers trembling as I struggled to unfasten my bra. I removed my panties, which were soaking wet and threw them on the floor. I've never seen them in that state before. I donned my nightie and looked myself over in the bathroom mirror. Not bad! I had a 36-24-36 figure in those days with nice large firm boobs which Richard really enjoyed fondling and kissing. I applied a little lipstick, tidied my hair, took a deep breath and, with my heart pounding, entered the bedroom.

Richard was waiting outside the bathroom door. He was wearing only his boxer shorts. I noticed that Bill had also undressed to his boxers. "Wow you look sensational!" Bill gasped, but my eyes were fixed on his boxer shorts. "We thought you might feel more comfortable if we were all undressed," he said smiling. I nodded, unable to take my eyes of the massive erection that was pushing his boxers out like a tent.

Richard embraced me again, turning our position so that my back was towards Bill. We kissed passionately and I felt his hands run down my back and lift up the hem of my nightie giving Bill a full view of my backside. Then he turned me to face Bill and, pressing his groin against my buttocks, started to fondle my boobs. I pushed back against him enjoying being fondled and moaned slightly. Richard then lifted the front of my nightie showing Bill my boobs and pussy triangle. His hands ran all over me and down between my legs. I opened them willingly to allow his fingers to enter my now dripping wet pussy. He worked them inside me and I could hear the squelching sound his fingers were making. I was looking at Bill all the time and at that massive bulge in his boxers, which he was rubbing gently. Our eyes met and I felt a sort of electric shock run through my body. My knees buckled and I almost collapsed onto the floor.

"Let's get on the bed," I said to Richard and he released me. I lay on the bed with my feet facing Bill and opened my legs wide. I have never felt so wanton! Bill had a full view of my open, wet pussy and I was loving it. Richard dropped his boxers and, climbing between my legs, mounted me. I groaned as his hard cock slid inside me and saw Bill stand to get a better view.

Richard started to move his hips, his breathing now very hard and excited. I kept looking at Bill whilst Richard started thrusting inside me. Our eyes were locked together and I realised then what the inevitable conclusion was going to be. A few seconds later I felt Richard stiffen and knew that he was going to come. He did, shuddering and moaning he emptied inside me. I was so disappointed; he'd come so quickly that he had left me high and dry. After a minute or so Richard rolled off and lay beside me. I was furious with him, so I lay there with my legs apart and my knees raised giving Bill a good view of Richard's cum dribbling out of my pussy. I was watching his face all the time that he was staring at my pussy and caught his eye again. This time our eyes met in understanding. I rose from the bed and made my way to the Bathroom to clean up.

I heard Richard and Bill talking softly while I was wiping my pussy clean, but couldn't hear what they were saying. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Bill entered. He had removed his boxers and I got the first view of his beautiful cock. It was much bigger than Richard's, longer and much thicker. It was also circumcised with a lovely engorged head. I had never seen a circumcised cock in the flesh, as it were; Richard's has a foreskin which looks nice and smooth. Bill's looked like it was made to do damage and I loved it!

Bill put his arms around me and pulled me towards him. I felt a surge of pleasure as his big hard cock pressed against my belly. "I think it's time to claim my kiss," he said softly, and, lifting my chin, he found my mouth with his. Our tongues entwined and his hands ran over my back and buttocks. I whimpered with pleasure and rubbed my belly against his cock as shivers ran through my body. We kissed for several minutes our hands caressing each other's bodies. Then he took me by the hand and led me towards the bedroom. Seeing my panties on the floor he bent and picked them up. He held them to his face breathing in my musk and running his lips along the wet inner crotch.

He looked into my eyes, "Glen, you have the most wonderful scent." He said softly. "May I keeps these as a memento?"

"Of course." I replied, blushing slightly at the thought of him taking my soiled panties back to America and maybe showing them to his friends.

He led me into the bedroom and sat me on the edge of the bed. He leaned over, kissing me passionately and feeling my breasts, lifting and squeezing them gently. My hand found his swollen cock and stroked it gently. It twitched at my touch and my fingers encircled as much of it as they could. He sighed with pleasure and his tongue filled my wet mouth. I ran my hand up to the head of his cock and let my fingers run around the engorged glans. Bill's body shuddered with pleasure as my hand continued to explore his beautiful cock.

Bill then dropped to his knees between my legs and began to kiss my boobs and suck my nipples. Normally my nipples were not very active, but they stiffened in his mouth filling my body with electric tingles. I had completely forgotten about Richard up to then and suddenly realised he was present. Would he be angry? I looked around the room in panic. He was sitting in the chair that Bill had occupied earlier, an enormous smile on his face. "Enjoy yourself," he said, showing me his already erect cock.

Bill then gently pushed my shoulders down on to the bed so that I was laid on my back with my buttocks on the edge of the bed and my feet on the floor. I could feel his lips tracing a path slowly, down my belly towards my pussy. Then, lifting my legs he buried his face in my wet pussy. His tongue found my clitoris and such waves of pleasure wracked my whole body. This was what I had never allowed Richard to do and now I was letting a stranger do it to me. What delight I'd been missing, what a fool I'd been in the past.

Bill continued to use his tongue, expertly taking me to the edge of the cliff then bringing me back. I could feel my pussy flooding, his face must have been soaked. Then I felt an orgasm building. This time he took me over the cliff and my whole body seemed to explode. I had never experienced anything like it! I clamped my thighs tightly around his head and experienced a screaming orgasm. I must have screamed for several minutes. I had never, ever, screamed before that moment and the waves of pleasure just went on and on.

At last they subsided and I just lay there exhausted. Bill sat on the edge of the bed beside me "I guess that you enjoyed that," he murmured. I was too weak to reply and just lay there staring vacantly into space.

After a few minutes I had started to recover and managed to sit up. "God," I gasped, "I've never experienced anything like that!"

Bill smiled and murmured, "That was just the hors d'oeuvres, the main course is yet to come." With that he took my hand and led me to the back of the room where he stood me with my back to the wall. He kissed me passionately then, lifting my left leg up and crouching slightly, he started to slide his big swollen cock into my pussy.

"It's too big!" I wailed.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine, your pussy's very wet and I'll be gentle," he said softly and slowly inched himself inside me. What a fabulous sensation! I felt as if It was coming up my throat. When it was all the way in he smiled and we started kissing wildly. He started to fuck me slowly, sliding his shaft from the tip to all the way in. Tremors ran through my body as his wonderful cock slid in and out of me. "You have a beautiful tight pussy," he whispered in my ear. "Just made for fucking." "Are you on the pill?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied hoarsely.

"Would it be ok for me to cum inside you? Would Richard mind?"

I felt my standing leg go wobbly and Bill had to hold me up while speeding up a little

I heard Richard say "I don't mind" from what seemed like a million miles away and nodded a "Yes".

Bill smiled, "Good, thank you" and started to fuck me faster, covering my mouth with his and fondling my buttocks. Faster and faster he went. So hard now that he was lifting me off my feet every time he slammed his cock into me.

"Fuck me harder darling! Fuck my brains out," I heard myself saying. "I want your cum, please Bill, please." This drove him on even further and he was fucking me furiously, both of us trying to swallow each other's tongues. I could feel another violent orgasm building up and raked his back with my fingernails as he fucked me furiously. I started to scream again as my orgasm started to peak and felt Bill starting to shudder. Then, with cry he pushed me hard against the wall and I felt his cock exploding inside me. My body trembled and shook as I felt him pumping his cum into my pussy. What a load he poured into me. Spasm after spasm wracked us both as he continued pumping deep inside me.

"Yes, yes yesssss!" I screamed as I felt my standing leg buckling under me. Bill picked me up in his strong arms, carrying me, still impaled on his cock, to the bed where he laid me gently down and slowly withdrew his cock. It was starting to soften now and glistened with my juices and his cum.

I glanced across at Richard who, was masturbating furiously and opened my legs wide so that he could see my now gaping pussy. Richard approached me, still masturbating and putting his head between my legs watched in awe as Bills cum flooded out onto the bed sheet.

"God that's wonderful," he murmured. "So fucking sexy!" A few seconds later he grunted and spurted his own cum into the pool made by Bill's. "You've been well and truly fucked now," he said.

"Haven't I?" I purred. "Thanks Bill, that was sensational."

Bill smiled "My pleasure Glen. You were sensational too."

I lay on the bed watching him as he dressed; thinking how different our sex lives would be from now on. Richard lay beside me and I snuggled up to him and kissed him soflty. "I do love you darling," I said

12