Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," he replied

Bill, now fully dressed, came across and kissed me. "Thanks Glen, that was the best sex that I've had for many long years and thank you Richard too for sharing your adorable wife." He shook Richard's hand and, after picking up my soiled panties, headed for the door; blowing me a kiss as he left the room.

"It seems such a shame to have taken his money," I said sadly after he'd gone, "we all enjoyed ourselves didn't we."

"Don't worry," Richard replied. "While he was giving you the fucking of your life up against the wall, I slipped the money back into his jacket pocket."

I gave him a large kiss and said "if we weren't both exhausted I'd make love to you for doing that."

Don't worry, there's always tomorrow. I've got a wall in mind that we might put to good use when we get home.

Next morning I noticed an envelope had been pushed under the door. Opening it I found it contained £100 and a note which read

To the sale of 1 pair of Glen's used panties £100

Remember,

There's no point stopping halfway. Always go the full distance Glen

All my love

Bill

12
  • COMMENTS
30 Comments
John63_UKJohn63_UKabout 1 year ago

Lovely story Glen, get to work on the next one!

phallicfunphallicfunabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Thank you. Don't listen to the anonymous tossers juvenile comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid brit-cuck crap, what else?! Same old stay calm, drink tee(with a spoon of fresh creampie), fiddle the dicklet and wait for the common brain dead home whore to produce the filled cunt for the cuck to clean up.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Playingnice - I looked at your empty profile. Why do you think it is less cowardly to hide behind a fake name than to be honest enough to admit I'm just some anonymous person on the Internet?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Hotoldgranny has written a cheating cunt story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Drive Hal struggles to deal with Lisa's cock teasing adultery.in Loving Wives
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Party Full of Surprises Cheating wife enjoys the party more than she wished to admit.in Loving Wives
More Stories