Equalizer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers

By the time we got to Tabby's apartment, the electricity between us was palpable. We went inside for her to pack up a suitcase and overnight bag.

I was going to help, but as soon as we got into her bedroom, she turned and threw her arms around my neck, pulling me into a soul blistering kiss. I returned her kiss with interest, our tongues dueling and dancing together as we nearly ripped the clothes from each other's body.

"I need you, Deck," she whispered as I kissed her long, lovely neck and laid her down on the bed.

"I need you, too," I whispered back into her ear as I lowered my lips to her neck again. I kissed downward from her neck, over her collarbone, to where her perfect C-cup tits with the dark Hershey's Kiss nipples were begging to be sucked.

She moaned as I took first one, then the other nipple between my lips, sucking and nibbling as she writhed beneath me. My hand snaked down between her thighs, over her neatly trimmed bush. My fingers found her hot pussy as she spread her legs wide, and her hands entangled themselves in my hair as she pushed her breast into my mouth harder.

"Oh God," she exclaimed in a lusty moan as I fingered her and found her g-spot. I rubbed it lightly as my tongue circled her nipples, and felt my hand get wet as she screamed and came.

I quickly moved down her body, my face joining my hand as I started licking her clit while she came.

Her orgasm ripped through her like a series of thunderbolts, and I couldn't help feeling like I was in for one wild ride. Her hips bucked up into my face as she screamed out in ecstasy. I drank her sweet juices as she came over and over. She had told me that she was multi-orgasmic during one of our steamier conversations, but nothing could have prepared me for the reality of Tabby Williams having an earth-shattering orgasm!

For two months, we had denied ourselves this step, even though Tabby had indicated and hinted on more than one occasion that she was more than ready. Who am I kidding? I was more than ready, too!

When she finally came down from her climax, and we were kissing hungrily again, she rolled me onto my back and grinned devilishly as she licked and sucked her way down my body. "Now it's my turn, baby," she said in a sultry tone while stroking my 7 and 1/2 inch beast. "Mmm, I love your cock."

With those words, she licked my cock like a lollypop, then took me into her mouth and sucked gently. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she then took me deeper between her full lips, sucking as her tongue flicked along the underside of my shaft.

"Oh my God," I moaned as she sucked me deep and flexed her throat muscles around the head of my cock.

She took me to the precipice twice, then backed off when she sensed that I was going to come. When I groaned, she just grinned and said: "Good things come to those who wait."

Then she moved up my body again and straddled my waist as she reached down and grabbed my cock. Her deep brown eyes were filled with need and want as she guided my cock to the extremely wet lips of her hot little pussy.

"Now I need you in me, baby," she whispered as she pushed downward, impaling herself slowly on my hard throbbing shaft.

Ok, I've had my share of sex over the years. A lot of that sex had been with black girls, too. Like I said at the beginning, growing up with my aunt and cousin had given me an appreciation for black women.

But with Tabby, I felt like I was in Heaven when she lowered her hot, wet, tight pussy onto my steel hard cock! I felt a completion in me that I'd never felt before. Maybe it was the "taking it slow" part of our relationship, or maybe it was the fact that "love at first sight" might actually exist. Either way, I was in Heaven as she started riding me slowly.

My hands went up to her beautiful breasts, and I squeezed them gently as she rode me and moaned. Her hands went to mine to hold them in place, and I could see her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she started riding me faster.

I started thrusting up into her until we found our rhythm, and then she fell forward, catching herself on her hands as I felt her pussy contracting around me. She screamed out in pleasure, and started fucking me even faster as she bounced up and down on me.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed over and over. My hands went to her gorgeous round firm ass and squeezed as I thrust my own hips upwards, into her pulsating pussy. I was close too, and I felt my cum boiling in my balls as I felt her coming again around me.

"Gonna come!" I said between gritted teeth as I felt the point of no return approaching quickly.

"In me! Do it in me, baby! Come in meeeee!!" she screamed out as she came again, her orgasms rolling one into another as my cock hit her cervix and g-spot on every thrust.

That was all I needed to hear, and I felt the cum shoot up from my balls and through my cock. I shouted wordlessly as my cum shot into her grasping, hungry pussy. It felt like a tidal wave was leaving my body as my cum shot into her in torrents that left us both shaking as she fell forward. Her arms, shaking from the intensity of her orgasms, gave out as she collapsed on top of me.

My arms went around her and held her close as our shuddering bodies rode the waves of orgasmic bliss together. Her tight pussy flexed around me, milking my cock for every last drop as our breathing slowly returned to normal. I was still throbbing inside her, and our lips met in a soft sensual kiss. Our tongues danced slowly now, even as my cock continued to throb inside of her cum-filled pussy.

As we kissed, I rolled us over so Tabby was on her back, and then I moved between her legs and reentered her.

"You're still hard?" she asked in wide-eyed surprise.

"Now that you've fucked me, sweetheart, I'm going to make love to you," I whispered the answer to her question. "It's been a while for me, and I have a lot saved up."

"Oooooohhhh Godddd," she moaned again as I started thrusting slowly into her, rotating my hips with each long slow stroke.

I leaned down and captured a hard nipple between my lips as I kept thrusting slowly. Her moans of pleasure got louder as she wrapped her long legs around me and started bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts.

I felt her nails dig into my back as she gasped and moaned with each and every long slow thrust. The thing about missionary is that I could thrust deep while my body also created friction on her clit as my thrusting hips picked up speed.

I lifted my mouth from her nipple and brought my lips back to hers as we kissed hungrily and our tongues dueled again. Our bodies kept moving in synch with each other, and I could feel my cum building again, even as she moaned into my mouth. I felt her pussy clutching at me again, and her moan turned into a scream as she broke the kiss. Her eyes rolled back in her sockets as she let out a wail of pure pleasure.

I won't lie. It felt amazing, and the boost to my ego was HUGE that I could make this beautiful sexy woman come so hard and so often.

My own breathing was getting heavier as I increased my pace. My thrusts got faster and faster as Tabby's nails ripped down my back again and again. She leaned up and bit into my shoulder as she screamed out in yet another earth shaking climax!

I don't know what it was, but the pain of her bite sent me over the edge, and I shouted out as I came again, thrusting deep and emptying another hot load of cum into her quivering, pulsating pussy.

"Oh dear Lord!" she exclaimed as I collapsed on top of her. Her ankles were still locked behind my back as we lay entwined, my slowly softening cock still embedded inside its new home.

Our bodies were soaked with sweat, and it glistened erotically on her ebony skin. I drew back and looked down at her smiling face and heaving chest as I moved off to her side. She stroked my face, and I leaned in and kissed her lovingly. No words could be spoken in that moment. All of our actions would have to speak in place of our vocal chords, at least for a while.

* * * * *

"Why don't you move in here, baby?" Tabby asked after we'd showered, made love again, and showered a second time. She had just finished packing an overnight bag and suitcase with some clothes she would need for her stay at my place.

"After this is all over, I will, if you still want me to," I smiled. "I live closer to William than you do, so it would be easier and faster for me to get to his place from mine if I have to."

"Practical. I like that," she grinned and leaned over to kiss me.

"Mmm, enough of that, sweetheart. Otherwise, we won't get to my place tonight," I chuckled once we'd broken the kiss.

"Fair enough, but once we get there..." she left it hanging with a wink, leaving the rest to my imagination.

I grinned as we finished packing everything up and took it all out to her car. She followed me back to my place, but while she was unpacking, William called me up.

"Hey, William. What's up, man?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"Someone is here," he said in an urgent whisper. "I have my kids with me, and I already called 911."

"Where are you in the house?" I asked immediately.

"In my bedroom. The door is locked, and I have my pistol ready."

"Good. Stay there, and I'll be there ASAP."

Tabby's eyes were wide as she realized what was going on. I Ended the call, and looked at her. "I have to go, beautiful."

"Be careful, baby," she said.

With a quick kiss, I was out the door at a dead sprint, in my car, and driving like a bat out of hell over to William's place.

I actually beat the cops to the house. There was a Hummer H3 parked out front, and I couldn't help the derisive snort as I saw it.

The HMMWV, or Hum-Vee is one of the greatest off-road vehicles ever made. The US Military uses them for pretty much everything a light vehicle can be used for; from light patrol vehicles to ambulances.

The civilian version is a pimped out, overpriced travesty that was somewhat of a status symbol to the rich and brain dead.

As I neared the house itself, I could hear crashing sounds coming from inside. We'd gone over this contingency, and I really hoped that William and the kids were bunkered down and safe.

I decided to go for the WTF factor and knocked on the door. When I knocked, things got really quiet inside, and I heard someone's footsteps approaching the door itself.

I saw the peephole go dark as I waited off to the side where he wouldn't be able to see me. Someone, probably an asshole, was looking through the peephole. I reached over and rang the doorbell just to let him know that someone was still there. Then I heard the idiots talking.

"Who is it?"

"Don't know."

"Cops?"

"Nah. Cops announce themselves."

"Some punk kid ringing and running, then."

"Yeah, probably."

From the voices, there were only two of them. Not good odds for the morons.

"Fuck it. Find the guy and kids and do what we came to do."

"He's in the master bedroom. He has to be. Chances are, the kids are with him."

With that exchange, the footsteps moved away from the door. I rang the bell again.

"What the fuck?!" came the exasperated reply as I hit the bell several more times.

When I saw the lights and heard the sirens, I slipped around to the back of the house as quickly and quietly as I could. When I got to the back, I noticed that the glass had been busted out of the sliding patio door.

Two men, most probably armed with guns. Not good. I'd seen through the patio door that the entire inside of the house was a wreck. They had been destroying anything and everything they could find.

William was in there with the .38 for backup. He had done exactly what we'd planned, and I was proud of him. I could see through the bedroom window that he had the bed between him and the door, and was kneeling behind the bed. The pistol was steady in his hands as he aimed it in the classic weaver grip I'd taught him. The kids would be safe in the large bathtub in the master bathroom. Out of the line of fire.

Then I heard the banging on the front door and the announcement: "Police! Open up!"

"Shit, it's the cops! We gotta get outta here!"

Sure enough, the two goons came barreling out the back door and I jumped up and slammed the second one into the wall. His partner didn't even slow down as he kept running and jumped the fence as I dealt with his butt buddy.

He was stunned from hitting his head on the wall, so I grabbed the gun from his belt before he could draw it. I then dragged him off to the side where the cops wouldn't see us if they looked out the back door.

"Who do you work for?" I asked in a low growl as I placed the barrel of the Colt Python under his chin.

"If I tell you, he'll kill me," he said, terrified.

"Be smart. Think about it. I'm the one with the gun. He isn't here. Now, are you going to tell me or not?" I asked as I pressed the barrel a bit harder into the soft spot under his jawbone.

He gulped, then nodded reluctantly. "Gordon Smith hired me."

"That's what I thought. Now, this is what's going to happen. You will tell the cops the truth about who hired you, and you will leave me out of this. You tripped and fell, and that's what knocked you out. Oh, and you shouldn't worry about ol' Gordy boy. Worry about me. I'm a lot more dangerous than he is."

So saying, I hit him on the point of his chin with the butt of the pistol, then dropped him and wiped the gun clean of my prints before placing it in his hand. As the cops entered the house, I exited silently out the side gate, then made my way back to my car.

I watched for about five minutes, and when the ambulance got there for the dipshit, I watched as they wheeled him out on a gurney, his wrist cuffed to it. He had regained consciousness, and was giving his confession to the Detective who had just arrived. I smiled grimly. Gordy boy's life was about to get a lot more difficult.

As I got back to my apartment, my cell rang with William's number.

"Hey, boss," I said.

"I assume that was you who dealt with the asshole that didn't escape?" he said with a chuckle.

"I can't confirm or deny that, boss man," I chuckled back, causing him to laugh heartily.

"Well, he rolled over on his boss, and you can probably guess who that is."

"My guess would be Gordy boy," I responded with a grin as I walked up to my apartment door.

"Good guess, but why do I have the feeling that you already knew that?"

"Well, because I enjoyed getting him to talk, then knocking him out. I wonder how far his partner got before he realized his asshole buddy wasn't with him?"

"Well, the cops picked him up too, once they realized that the Hummer out front was theirs. They waited for him to come back, and grabbed him as soon as he got inside. He had a gun on him, so they got him for Possession of an Unregistered Firearm. The cops are still poking around, so I have to go."

"I understand, and don't mention that I was there, please," I said, unnecessarily as it turned out.

"Give me a little credit, Deck," he snorted. "I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, later, boss," I laughed quietly as I opened the door to my apartment and was damn near tackled by a very nubile Nubian beauty.

"Are you ok, baby? You didn't get hurt, did you?" she asked in rapid succession.

"I'm fine, sweetheart," I smiled. "The cops got the two assholes who broke into William's house, and I now have confirmation that Gordy hires outside help."

"Shit! I KNEW it!" she exclaimed with a shake of her head.

"We were right," I responded, nodding in confirmation.

Now there wasn't much to do except wait for the cops to take ol' Gordy into custody. Unfortunately, that didn't work out so well.

Gordon must have been tipped off somehow, and disappeared before the cops could apprehend him. I don't mean that he just ran, he went off the grid so quick, it was like he never existed... except for the APB and Arrest Warrants out on him. Unstable or not, he was one cunning son of a bitch! In spite of APBs being issued, and his name and face all over the news, Gordon Smith had disappeared so thoroughly, the cops were left holding their dicks in their hands when they'd raided his Beverly Hills home and found him gone already.

If I had to venture a guess, it had to be the one that got away temporarily. He probably called or texted Gordon to tell him that the op against Turner had been blown. Gordon probably started packing as soon as he heard that his hired goons had been captured. Hell, it had been all over the 11 O'clock News, due to the assholes being linked to him. One of the cops must have leaked the info to the Press that the goons in question had been working for Gordon.

Fuckin' LAPD. They have a long history of stupidity, in case you don't remember the Rodney King beating and the botched OJ investigation. Planting evidence? Seriously?!

But then, compared to those two incidents, this was just a minor hiccup for L.A.'s "finest."

Two weeks after that fateful night, Gordy boy was still in the wind. Nobody seemed to be able to find a 6'3", 230 lb. Roid case sociopathic asshole with blonde hair and blue eyes, who looked a bit like Chris Hemsworth and whose picture was plastered all over the fuckin' News! Like I said: L.A.'s "finest."

Ok, so the LAPD had done one thing right in this whole shebang. They had Gordy's accounts frozen, so he couldn't pull any additional cash out. With limited resources, it was just a matter of time before they caught him.

Tabby had some friends in the LAPD, so she was able to get the skinny on what they were doing and where they thought he might be. The most popular theory was that he hightailed it for Mexico, where he could live like a king on the 50K he'd taken out of his account. That was the only transaction they could find, the day of the botched raid on William's house.

Candace, of course, denied all knowledge that it was going to happen, and was "shocked" when she'd heard about it. Her shark still thought that they had a case to get her half of William's fortune, plus generous alimony. Even though the Judge wasn't as liberal as we thought he'd be, he was still bound by the Law in our No-Fault state of California. Sure, he had SOME leeway, but not as much as he would have probably liked.

At least we were able to get Candace's parents on our side. When we played the taped conversation with them and explained it, her father, Jake Sumner, was furious. Her mother, Melissa, just cried as she shook her head in disgust at her daughter's words and actions.

"We didn't raise her that way," Jake said, shaking his head in dismay. "You have to believe me."

We did believe him, as both he and his wife seemed to be genuinely nice people. They loved William, and thought of him as the son they'd never had.

Well, when Gordon's funding for Candace's shark dried up, he went into overdrive, pulling every sneaky legal trick in the book, and probably some that weren't in the book, to get the Divorce prolonged, and even to try and get a different Judge. One who would be more sympathetic to his client. He tried three times to get Judge Reinhold to recuse himself, but to no avail. Then he tried to throw a "conflict or interest" charge up for the Judge to be forcibly removed. That also went nowhere, even though the Judge had dated Shelly for about 3 months back when she was still in College and he was a Prosecutor. That was also before he met and married his wife, so there was nothing scandalous going on.

Also, since Shelly had no contact with him, and she wasn't even the attorney working on the Divorce, the motion to have the Judge removed from the case was groundless.

Maggie drew up a new Division of Assets proposal for Candace, and I have to say William was far more generous than I would have been. But then, when I asked him about it, he explained it like this: "I just want her gone from my life. I'm sick and tired of that courtroom, not to mention that asshole lawyer of hers!"

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers
1...456789