Equalizer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers

The surveillance DVD was subpoenaed by the DA. That, along with Shelly's testimony and the fact that he was still wearing the red hoody when the cops and EMTs took him away, was more than enough to convict him. Not even his high priced shark could get him off when all the evidence was stacked against him.

For his Conspiracy to Commit Murder trial, his hired goons were the star witnesses against him. They had been given a deal to cooperate for reduced sentences.

After the dust had settled, Gordy the Gimp was sentenced to 25 to Life in Folsom. Shelly was still recovering slowly, and Tabby, Maggie, and I were there for her every step of the way.

When she finally told us to stop hovering and let her recover in peace, we told her to call us if she needed us. She'd said it with a smile, but we could tell that she wanted to do things for herself, too.

* * * * *

"So, what are we going to do next week, baby? All my cases are done, and Maggie said that Shelly needs to get her cases taken care of, too."

It had been six months since the attack by Gordy boy, and everything was pretty much back to normal at home and at work. We made love or fucked as often as we could, with our schedules. We'd been busy for those six months with different cases, but now it looked as if we'd finally have some quality time together.

"How about you come up to Santa Barbara with me and meet my family?" I asked with a smile. We'd been planning to do that anyway, before the shit had hit the fan.

Tabby smiled and plopped her round full booty down on my lap. "I think I'd like that, boo."

I love my girlfriend.

The End(?)

*****

Afterword:

Well, that's pretty much it for this tale. As self-contained as it is, I've left it open for a sequel or sequels. I'd like to make it cross-category, if I decide to go that route. Any constructive or positive feedback is appreciated. If, however, you just want to bash and make asinine comments, don't bother. Fair Warning: I'm not going to change the tales I tell, just because people want me to.

I.D.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers
1...456789