Equine First Times

Story Info
He gets his first time from an experienced stud stallion...
1.1k words
16.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

* * * * *

"Oh..."

Fabian whimpered, the slender stallion still growing into himself, an adult but still feeling very much as if he was growing into himself in his first year of college. There was so much different there, to his old home life, the high school he'd gone to, but the cremello equine with a silky, thin, flowing mane and tail, could not have wanted anything else at all, considering that it was there that he had met Veron.

Veron... Oh, he was lovely, so sweet, so caring, the kind of stallion that didn't care who said what when they were walking along, paw in paw, even through the university. There were still some in the world that didn't like their kind of relationships, but Veron did not care, his forelock a little wild, the rest of him a little fuzzy, as if he had not groomed himself properly, lending an air of the untamed to his entire form and figure.

He had a dark, liver chestnut coat, his mane and tail a little darker, though nearly the same shade, the rich brown coming with fewer red hairs than the bright chestnuts that paraded about. Stallions were all well and good but everyone knew that most of them were far too interested in what lay between their legs to be counted good for much else, stereotypes persisting even though some tried not to make it be so. When so much was laid out for them to take for their own, it was difficult indeed to not become a stereotype too.

But Veron was different, chuckling as he stroked his partner's cock, showing him something new, though they had masturbated together before, even given each other oral. It was not about rushing his beautiful cremello boyfriend, however, but in taking it slow, waiting for him to be ready, panting, whimpering, begging for it. It was the keenest point of readiness that could ever be as Fabian hugged the pillow to his narrower chest, something that Veron was, ever so slightly, jealous of. He could not hide his tiny bit of a gut, a rough and tumble native horse type with less shape and definition than his partner, who was a year younger than him.

"Oh... Yes..."

Fabian, however, could not resist, his eyes meeting Veron's desperately, though the liver chestnut stallion nickered, head jerking up a notch. Was he serious?

"I..." Fabian grunted, struggling to get the words out, blushing heavily. "I want... I want to do it, Verry, please... I'm ready..."

"Are you?"

Veron teased him, suckling on the tip of his cock, Fabian stretched out across the bed, huffing and puffing, grunting and twisting.

"Yes... Ohhh... Oh, that feel so good, your mouth... Yes..."

He longed for it and he wanted it even more as a nude Veron joined him on the bed, kissing his shoulders, the back of his neck, tenderly brushing his mane out of the way. A hot length of horse-cock insistently pressed up to Fabian's virgin buttocks, his hole untainted by any shaft as yet, though that was soon to change, the pale horse's need growing and growing, impossible to hold back.

But he didn't have to hold back, soon to be a virgin no more, though it had been right for him to wait for the right one too. Veron soothed him, nickering and whispering to him, his heart lifting even as he positioned his cock at Fabian's tail hole. He did not push in, slowly, until the cream stallion relaxed, though it was tight, so very tight, enough to make him snort heavily.

"Oh, god, Fabian..." He hissed through his teeth, tucking his nose down against Fabian's shoulder blades as he spooned him, slipping inside for the first time. "You're so hot..."

But Fabian didn't have the words for his partner as pleasure overcame him, snorting and nickering, making all kinds of noises that his housemates would have something to say about in the morning. The cute little thing just didn't know how loud he was being, but that was not part of anything to worry about, not as he tried to flag his tail up even higher against the stallion behind him, letting Veron lift his leg, going deeper and deeper.

He couldn't bear it, but not at all in the way that he needed a break, oh no, not at all, needing it all, his cock aching, throbbing, balls feeling as if they were about to burst -- but in a good way. So many sensations accosted the no longer virgin equine from all sides that he didn't know where to look, what to do, panting, heaving, his narrow chest shuddering for breath.

His cock drooled thickly, more and more pre-cum to the point that he thought he might have climaxed, but Veron was there to take care of him too, closing as much of his paw around Fabian's cock as he could, stroking it in time, roughly, with the long, smooth pumps of his shaft. He had to please him, for he would never have, not even the once, considered setting Fabian's pleasure aside, not when the stallion had been the one to open his eyes, to bring so much more pleasure to his life.

Yet Fabian could not hold back, his cock aching, his body tingling, so much crashing in upon him that that familiar rush of a high swept him up before he had a chance to blink. One moment he was panting, his backside stretched further than it had ever been before, and the next he was climaxing, nickering and thrusting, spending a load so big that he hardly believed that it came from his body, over the bed in a splashing, wet mess.

Veron held him tight through his grunting groans, holding him close, holding him tight, whispering to him, though he shared a cheeky whinny or too with Fabian. It was right, his tail hole squeezing so fervently around Veron's cock that it made his head spin, showing him something new too, even if the "top" stallion had not been a virgin before that night. But it was something different for him too, not climaxing yet, allowing Fabian to squeeze down on him as much as he wanted, to ride out his high.

When the pale stallion came around, whimpering, arching back, Veron's lips quirked up in a grin, lipping softly at his mane.

"Now, it's my turn..."

Fabian shivered, his anal ring sore, but not done yet. He could do it. He didn't want his partner to ease out yet.

"Do it, Veron..."

The stallion kissed the back of his neck.

They were right where they needed to be.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Broken by the Stud Stallions A dragon is taken roughly by a group of anthro stallions...in Gay Male
Of Lust & Stallions Two stallions get frisky...in Gay Male
Stallion Ploughing Two studly stallions plough the fields and each other...in Gay Male
A Stud in Demand He is taken by a muscle stud in the beach shacks...in Gay Male
Seducing the Stallion An anthro stallion is taken in the stables...in Gay Male
More Stories