Era Erotica Ch. 17

Story Info
An old camping trip has fun memories for Taylor and Cole.
4.9k words
4.32
7.1k
5

Part 17 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Seventeen: Out Of The Woods

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Cons, Facial, Oral, Public

*****

2019

"Back to work tomorrow." Cole said sadly as the pair of them settled into their bed.

"Yep. Vacation's over." Taylor replied in an equally sorrowful tone. "My people are really pissed we that extended it."

"My boss is livid." Cole said. "But fuck him. That was a hell of a trip. Wasn't it?"

Taylor looked at him and smiled widely, "Hell yeah it was. Really something..." She paused for a moment and said, "You don't remember the first trip we ever took together, do you?"

Cole thought about it, going over their many, many encounters over the years. She was watching him intently as he struggled to recall the specific instance she was referring too. "You don't mean that camping trip we took back when I was in college?"

"That's the one." Said Taylor, smiling back at him.

"I'd hardly call that a vacation. I was like an hour away from school at the time."

"It was still a trip."

Cole smiled as more of the details from that weekend floated to the surface. "We had fun and a couple of close calls on that trip."

Taylor laughed, "You always remember the dirtiest parts."

He did indeed.

2009

"I can't believe you talked me into this." I said as the car stopped and we stepped outside into the sweltering heat. It was the middle of July in Tennessee, just outside of Nashville. You could swim through the air, it was so humid. The sun beat down on us mercilessly.

"You said you needed a break. A break from your internship. And I need a break from touring. Well, this is it pal." Taylor said.

"Yea Cole. Come on! It'll be fun!" Taylor's younger brother Austin said, who was opening the trunk to pull out our equipment.

"Where are we exactly?" I asked, wiping the sweat off of my forehead.

"It's a luxury campground! One of my record executives has a pass for this place. There're spots for tents, fire pits, bathrooms and a lake down along the path there. Suppose to be really pretty." Taylor said.

"I can't wait to see it!" Abigail said.

Taylor had brought along Abigail, her best friend from high school. The invitation to go camping had come as a pleasant surprise. I hadn't heard from Taylor in a couple of months. Not since that memorable weekend where she had come to visit me at Vanderbilt University during the last semester. It had been the best weekend at college ever, but neither of us had ever brought up, discussed what we had done or the implications of it. Whatever her motives, I was grateful to get off campus for a bit. We pulled our bags out of the car and got around to setting up our tents, which took me far longer than I would have cared to admit. As evening came, and with a it a blissful drop in temperature, we settled down to roast hotdogs, smores and drink some beer over the firepit. It even started to get chilly as the four of us chatted, laughed and swapped stories. The moon climbed higher and higher in the night sky. Stars twinkled brightly as Taylor snuggled up next to me under our shared blanket. Eventually the conversation fell by the wayside and we decided it was time to retire to our respective tents. I stood up to make my way over to the tent Austin and I were sharing. Taylor grabbed me and leaned into my ear to whisper.

"Maybe, if you want, you could come by tent a little later? Keep me warm tonight?"

She didn't wait for my response, only walked over to her tent. She stepped inside, gave me one last alluring look before zipping the it shut. I stood there stupidly, mind racing and heart pounding. Shaking myself into action, I walked over to my own tent. Austin was already nestled up in his sleeping bag. I got into mine and laid down, staring up at the canvas ceiling, wide awake. I checked the time every few minutes, wondering whether or not I should get up and see Taylor. Half of me thought she was just teasing. The other half remembered her visit last semester. In the end, I chose to trust the head that was between my legs. As the minutes crawled by, I got up, unable to wait another second. It had only been about half an hour, but my throbbing erection couldn't take it anymore. I quietly unzipped my tent, closing it behind me and tiptoed over to Taylor and Abigail's shared tent. I leaned down and whispered into the quiet Tennessee night. Crickets chirped loudly in the woods around us.

"Swift? Swift? You there?"

She answered immediately, also in hushed tones. "Cole! Finally! I've been dying to get you in me."

The tent quietly unzipped itself and I stepped inside with the caution of a cat burglar. Abigail was clearly asleep, curled up in her sleeping bag, facing away from Taylor, who grabbed the front of my t-shirt and pulled me inside. Her soft lips pressed against mine as we laid down on top of her sleeping bag, wincing slightly at every loud crinkle in the fabric. The noise echoed horribly loudly within the confines of the tiny tent. Abigail stirred slightly in her sleep.

"Don't worry." Taylor said, pausing just long enough to remove her mouth from mine. "She's a really heavy sleeper."

She threw her pouty pink lips back against mine as her tongue thrust forward into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled as our bodies pressed against one another, each burning for the other. Still, I had something I needed to say. It was a full minute before I was able to dislodge my tongue from hers.

"What is this Swift?" I asked. "I mean, you just tell me to come to your tent, pull me in? And now what? Fuck me?"

She stared at me with big blue eyes, face flushed. "Is that so bad? Why can't we just make this a once and a while thing. You know? You make me feel good. Like really good. And I make you feel good, don't I?"

Her hand moved down to my basketball shorts as she uttered those words. She gripped the tent that was pitched there. Whatever thoughts were in my head, flew out. I grunted my approval and our lips locked. She pulled my shirt up, over my head. I pulled down her short-shorts. Hurriedly she unzipped her sleeping bag as we both finished undressing, until we were both naked. I stared at her. Curly, blond hair framing her face, a pair of puffy pink erect nipples on petite breasts and her delectable shaved pussy between stunningly long legs. Her eyes were immediately drawn to my dick, standing at attention with a thick globule of precum glistening at the head. Wrapping ourselves around one another, we snuggled into her sleeping bag. Each of her hard nipples poke me in the chest, even as my thick prick prodded her inner thigh. Groans escaped from between her lips as she felt precum smear along her pale skin and she reached down a hand to grab it.

Her finger wrapped around my member and slowly, she began to jack it, moving her tight fist up and down. My response was swift, as I felt my dick swell another inch in her grasp as our bodies grinded together.

"Fuck Swift. This feels goods." I said as her lips roamed down over my neck.

"What? You don't have horny co-eds doing this to you every weekend?"

"I only had one horny co-ed last semester and she was wild in the sack." I replied, teasing her with the idea of our last encounter.

A look of mock shock crossed her face, mouth forming a wide perfect circle. "Sounds like the kind of girl who rides you bareback and then blows you in the morning just to say thanks for the lay."

I was going to come up with my own witty retort, but she smiled wickedly, squeezing my cock tighter and jerking harder. So instead, I reached down my own hand and moved it between her thighs. Her wet labia parted as I slid two fingers into her velvety folds. Abigail mumbled something in her sleep and we both froze, waiting to see if she had been awoken by our sensual rumblings. When she didn't stir again, we resumed devouring each other. I sunk my two digits up to the knuckle only to draw them back out to the fingertips and stick them in again. She stroked my cock faster, but I reached my other hand down to stop her as I positioned my cock to penetrate her wet snatch. She felt me getting ready and nodded her approval, begging me to enter her.

Biting down on her lower lip, my swollen cockhead pressed up against her tight pussy. It struggled to accommodate the girth before relenting and letting me slip inside. Her lips were pressed tight together to prevent her from screaming out. I let out a stifled moan as I slowly filled her up with my fat prick until I was buried to the base. Laying on our sides, faces inches from one another, I began to move my pelvis. Her greedy cunt gripped me tight, unwilling to let me pull out and all too eager to suck me back in. It felt unbelievable to be back inside of her again. In my two years at Vanderbilt, I had hooked up with a couple of chicks, but none of them ever matched up to Taylor. Soft cries slipped out from both of us as our hips gyrated and our groins ground against one another. Our tongues were reenacting an Olympic wrestling match, darting back and forth between mouths or escaping from between sealed lips. Balls deep in her, any movement granted her great pleasure as my member rubbed against her g-spot.

"Swift." I whispered, needing to audibly express the sensation I was feeling. "Holy fuck this feels good. My god."

"I know. So good. So good!" She whispered back as her eyelids fluttered.

Our sleeping bag writhed over the floor of the tent and still Abigail slept, blissfully unaware that her best friend was getting fucked right next to her. Taylor's nails were gripping my back, digging into my skin as we thrashed around. Already I could feel the powerful sensation of pressure swirling around my balls. I needed to switch positions, lest I blow too early and disappoint her.

I whispered again, "Roll over and let me get at you from behind."

Taylor smiled, nodding her agreement. We paused as I extracted my cock from her gushing snatch. Rolling over so her back was too me, she pressed her bubby behind up against my fully erect cock. She wiggled slightly as I blindly searched for her fuckhole. She took pity after a few seconds of searching and brought a hand down to guide me. Now from a spooning position, I began to hump her again. A sharp intake of breath from Taylor cut through the air as she felt me fill her up. I gradually built up speed, thrusting harder and faster. My face was full of her sweet-smelling hair as I reached one arm around to cup one of her petite breasts. Her hard nipple rubbed against my palm. Losing myself, I gave a particularly deep thrust and let out a loud moan.

Abigail stirred and I froze, my cock deeply stuck inside Taylor's twat. Abigail rolled over in her sleeping bag, eyes still closed, and breathing deeply. All appearances indicated she was still sound asleep. Now face to face with her best friend, I began to thrust in and out of Taylor again. Her face was literally inches from Abigail's as I gingerly placed one hand over her mouth to further stifle any noise. For her part, she reached around and placed one hand firmly on my ass, squeezing a cheek, urging me to plunge deeper into her. I happily complied as our sweaty bodies, smacked together, my pelvis banging into her perky behind. Taylor was getting louder, she just couldn't help herself. The sounds of muffled moaning audible even through the hand clamped over her mouth. I was close now, thrusting harder and harder. The sleeping bag threatened to tear at the seams as I pulled my hips back only to sink them fully into Taylor. If it was possible, she felt even tighter from behind. I couldn't hold back anymore.

I whispered in her ear, through a face full of curly golden hair, "Swift! Gotta cum!"

She bit down on my hand, prompting me to let go. Shuddering and taking a deep breath, she whispered in a husky voice, "Me. Too. Cum. Inside. Me. Please!"

Each word was punctate with a thrust of my hips. Another minute of humping and I granted her request, spraying the contents of my balls into her. A sticky, hot load blew from the tip of cock as it pressed deep inside of her twat. She threw my hand back over her mouth, sinking her teeth into my palm as she screamed and her body shook, climaxing. Piping hot jizz pumped into her snatch until I felt like I was going to black out. Her body trembled and spasmed, the orgasm renewing itself with each fresh jerk of my cock that deposited yet more of my load into her. When I felt my cock give one last twitch, I pulled out. We both lay there, catatonic for a few moments. My deflating cock rested between her thighs and I could feel my seed leaking out as she turned her head for one last kiss. It was long and lingering.

She broke it to say, "You should probably get back to your tent. And I need to get cleaned up."

"Yea, I guess I should. See you in the morning." I said, slithering out of her sleeping bag and pulling on my shorts before tiptoeing back to my own tent.

I laid down on my sleeping bag, wondering at what had just happened. Still, my eyes felt heavy as I lay there and before I knew it, the sun was shining brightly. Austin was unzipping the tent, yawning and stretching. We all got up, Taylor and I cast furtive looks at one another while we cooked breakfast, but said nothing of what transpired the previous night. After breakfast, we decided to go down for a swim at the lake. We changed into our bathing suits, shorts for Austin and myself, bikinis for the girls. We all put on t-shirts and shoes on as we walked down long path to the lake. Taylor had mistakenly only brought a pair of black stylish cowboy boots with her and I couldn't help but laugh as she walked, clad in a bikini, t-shirt and the boots. The path stretched on, taking us beneath the canopy of a forest. Taylor and I fell back to talk. She called ahead that we were going to catch up a bit. The other two forged on ahead.

"We were so naughty last night!" Taylor said once they were out of earshot.

"Oh please, you begged me to sneak into your tent!"

"Well...ok so that might be true, but still I don't know what I expected." I raised my eyebrows suggestively. "Ok so I should have known what to expect with you. Even so, the inside of my sleeping bag is stained with cum! I could smell it all night long. Woke up with soaking wet panties. I'm going to have to throw it away!

"The bag or the panties?"

"Both probably!"

We laughed as we walked through the woods, quite alone now. Taylor cast a glance around as we stopped near the edge of a clearing. It was a pretty scene. Birds chirped as sunlight filtered through green dappled leaves. The temperature was rising, but it wasn't as hot as yesterday.

"It looks like no one is around right now." She stared intensely at me with those stark blue eyes.

"Swift, if I didn't know better, I'd say you only invited me on this trip to get in my pants."

A sly grin broke out across her face as she grabbed my hand. She led me a bit off the path, for some additional privacy. Finding a suitable tree to hide behind, she pushed me up against it and kissed me with ferocity and fire. My arms squeezed her tight as they wrapped around her. Her hands trailed down my body to find my tight swim trunks. Already my swelling hard-on was evident through the wafer-thin material. I squeezed one perky tit over her bathing suit top, but under her shirt. She gave a tug on my swimsuit as our makeout session intensified. My cock flopped out into the open air. She slowly fell to her knees, uncaring about the pine needles and leaves present there. Her shirt came off, pulled over her head. I took a wide stance and rested my back against the large oak tree. She stroked my cock slowly, admiring it with round eyes.

"Hmmm...I do like this cock."

"How much do you like it?"

She laughed and opened her mouth wide, taking in-between pouty pink lips. My hands gripped the rough bark as Taylor nibbled on my cockhead, running her tongue in a circle encompassing the tip, over and over again. She stared up at me as she took more of the shaft into her mouth and sucked hard, cheeks caving inwards with the pressure. I groaned louder, letting my satisfaction with the oral service be well known. It echoed throughout the forest clearing. Taylor smiled wider as she sucked down more of my cock, gagging slightly as she struggled to accommodate its size. She slurped loudly, trying to keep the spit from spilling over onto her chin as she cupped my nuts.

She released me to say, "This is good, right? Massaging the balls?"

I could only nod in response as she giggled and wrapped her lips back around my prick. Leaves rustled as a gentle wind blew through the idyllic woodland scene while Taylor sucked, slurped and slobbered her way over every inch of my knob. I was in oral heaven. I had never had head like this before. She was even better than the last time. A long string of pleasurable expletives rolled off my tongue. It was interrupted by someone calling my name.

"Cole! Is that you? Hey Cole!" Austin's voice called through the trees.

I stuck my head around the side of the tree to see him waving at me across the clearing.

"Fuck! Shit! Fuck!" I said panicking, "Swift, it's your brother!"

We did a quick spin around. Taylor now had her back pressed up against the tree so she could hide better. I didn't have time to pull up my trunks so my cock smacked her in the face, leaving a shiny mark of spit and precum on her cheek as I positioned myself. I stepped forward, eager to hide my erection. It went the only place it could, into Taylor's agape mouth. And it went in deep. Her eyes bulged as she struggled to adjust to the sudden, girthy, fleshy mass occupying her windpipe. She didn't have many options, now pinned between the trunk of the tree and my hard cock filling up her throat. I was oblivious to her predicament, trying to play it cool as Austin approached closer.

"Hey Cole! Whatcha you doing over here?" He asked.

"I'm...I'm... taking a piss!" I called back, saying the first thing that came to mind.

My eyes flicked down to Taylor whose face was getting redder and redder, but she still managed to give me a look that said, "You're dead if you do that."

"So, eh? Do you mind giving me a little privacy?" I called back to Austin.

"Sure thing. Sorry! Hey, have you seen Taylor?"

My eyes inadvertently looked back down at his sister, who's mouth was currently stuffed full of my cock. Her face was now bright red as tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

I looked back up and said, "I think she headed down to the lake. I needed to grab something from the tent. I'm heading there in a bit."

"Sounds good, see you down there!" Called Austin, giving me a wave and turning around away from us.

Taylor gave me a hard pat on the butt and I looked down, quickly realizing my mistake. I stepped back, pulling my prick from her gullet and she inhaled a great gasp of air, spitting copious amounts of saliva onto the leafy ground.

"So sorry Swift! Didn't realize! That was a close one."

She panted, breathing heavily, but looked up at me with excitement, "I've never deepthroated anyone before! Didn't even know I could! Let's do that again!"

I was speechless as she opened her mouth wide again and took my shaft down to the very base. She adjusted slightly, but smiled even as her face began to turn a brighter shade of red and fresh tears formed in those blue beauties. I could feel her esophagus contract and undulate around my cock. It felt like nothing else in the world.

"Holy shit Swift!" I exclaimed, her nose buried into my shaved pubic region, penis utterly and completely hidden from view.

Then she gagged, coughing and spluttering. Releasing me, she retched and spat on the ground again. She looked up, face flushed.

12