Era Erotica Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, practice makes perfect, right? I'll need to work on that!" She said, giggling as she stood back up and spun around, planting her cowboy boots firmly onto the ground and bending over.

She slipped off her black bikini bottoms and waggled her ass in my direction. Her hands gripped the tree trunk as she stared hungrily at me, head turned around.

She beckoned with one finger, "Come here big boy."

I eagerly stepped forward, leaves crunching beneath my feet as I lined up with her pussy. I rubbed my shiny cockhead against her wet folds. I teased her a bit first, running it along her labia and placing a hand on either side of her waist. Then with a quick thrust, I sheathed myself. This time it was Taylor who let out a long appreciative cry as I stuffed her. Bouncing back and forth on the balls of my feet, I slid out to the very tip of my prick only to slam back in up the base. My balls swung back and forth as I built up speed, smacking into her with frenzied lust-driven force. Her cute little bubble butt rippled beneath me as I gave each cheek a hearty squeeze. Pulling them apart for just a moment, revealed a nice sneak peek at her butthole. Taylor was now cursing with delight at each reverberation of my thumping pelvis. Her legs buckled, cowboy boots wobbling dangerously, threating to give out as I continued my carnal onslaught. I reached forward, fingers wandering over her hanging breasts, pulling them out from behind the fabric of her bikini top. I gave each one a squeeze as I continued to pound her. I paused only to catch my breath and wipe the sweat gathered on my forehead. She pulled herself off of me, exposing my cock to the open air and turned around to face me.

"Come here. Closer." She said breathlessly, equally as sweaty as I was.

I moved forward, taking her in my arms and planting a large, wet kiss on her as I pressed her back against the tree. She lifted one long leg up and wrapped it around my waist in an impressive display of dexterity. She was trusting me to keep her balanced as I slid my cock back into her pussy. I resumed my thrusting. We stared deeply into each other, grunting like rutting animals as Taylor wrapped her leg tighter around me. I could feel the leather of her cowboy boot on my thigh as she squeezed tight. At some unseen signal, we attacked each other with our mouths. Lips formed tight seals, only to be broken by thrashing tongues, each more eager than the other to dart into an open mouth. I reached down a free hand and located her rock-hard clit. I pressed my thumb gently against it as my shaft rocketed in and out of her. It was a trick I had learned recently. Her eyes went wide at the stimulation.

"Oh my god Cole! Oh my god! Keep doing that!" She said, expelling the words from her lungs in quick short bursts.

I smiled and stimulated her clit with gentle circles as I picked up the pace, fucking her harder. Her fingers clawed at my back, no doubt leaving marks there as I kissed her neck, getting a nose full of her still sweet-smelling curls.

"Yes Cole! YES!" She cried. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMIINGG!!"

I felt her vagina clench around my prick like a vice as her leg hooked around me squeezed tighter, both trying to pull me in even deeper. The biggest of smiles splashed across her face as her body orgasmed, sending a rush of fluids from her pussy, muscles spasming with the pleasure of it all. She went limp as a ragdoll for a moment, relying on me to support her.

"Fuck Cole. That was amazing." She said, coming too as I adjusted my rock-hard prick, still inside of her. "You close?"

I nodded as she unhooked her leg from around me and playfully pushed me off her. Dropping to her knees with curls bouncing around her, she reached out to stroke the bulging glistening cock in front of her.

"Now it's your turn! Gimme that big fat load!" She exclaimed cheerily.

She devoured my shaft, apparently unconcerned with the taste of herself. Her enthusiasm was infectious as she moaned appreciatively, staring up with a pleading expression. Within a minute she had me giving a cry of warning. She dropped me from her mouth and jerked the shaft as she closed her eyes. I blew my wad. Ropes of cum burst forth, shooting across her face. I had never had a girl intentionally want a facial before, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. When I looked down, I had never seen a hotter image. My spray had left streaks of thick white cum across Taylor's beautiful face, tracing from chin to curly golden mane. She opened her eyes, blinking slowly when my cock relaxed in her grasp. She moved one finger up to wipe some cum pooling beneath her right eye. Examining the milky white goo on her forefinger, she popped it into her mouth and sucked hard, cleaning her cum-soaked digit.

"Mhmmm..." She said. "That was awesome!"

An enormous grin was spreading across her cum-covered face as she looked up at me. I agreed heartily. Taylor ended up using some leaves to try and wipe as much of the cum off as she could. When that failed, she just used her t-shirt. Both of finally presentable, Taylor and I made our way down to the lake. It was indeed beautiful. Sparking blue-green water, surrounded by picturesque forest on all sides. Abigail and Austin were there waiting for us, splashing around. We leapt in after them, eager to escape the heat of midday.

The rest of the trip passed in a flash. Soon it was lunch, followed by more exploring and other camp-related fun. Then came dinner, cooked by ourselves over the open fire. Taylor and I didn't get another opportunity to sneak away as she and Abigail stayed up late into the night talking. We left the following morning, pulling the tents down and loading up the car. We headed back to Nashville and they dropped me off back at Vanderbilt. I gave a wave as I watched as the car speed away. It had been a near perfect weekend, but I couldn't help but feel sad, not knowing when I would get to see Taylor again. I shook it off and headed back to my dorm.

2019

"You know." Cole said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "Now that I think about it. That trip was alright."

Taylor laughed playfully, "I'm glad you agree!" One delicate hand slowly rubbed his chest in a small circle.

"But seriously, Swift. Who wears cowboy boots on a camping trip?"

"And now you know why we don't go camping."

"I don't know, if it's anything like that trip, maybe it could be our next vacation." Cole said thoughtfully.

"One word. Glamping." Taylor said. "Or a cabin or something. No tents."

"Why not?" He asked.

"You have to be quiet when you are having sex in a tent." She replied, as though it was the most obvious answer in the whole world. She was staring at him, undressing him with her eyes.

"How about one more romp in the sack before this vacation's over?"

Cole stretched playfully and gave a massive fake yawn. "I'm actually kind of tired. I think I'll just go to bed."

"Oh, shut up and fuck me." Taylor said, sliding over as she straddled him.

"Well, ok. If you really want to." Cole said with a stupidly large grin as he turned off the light and she pulled his cock out.

End Of Chapter Seventeen

12