Era Erotica Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye! Señorita! Madre dios!" Marcos grunted as he filled her up.

Kamau lumbered up the head of the bed, his massive black form once more looming high above her as he presented his own colossal coal-colored cock. Taylor's already open mouth, opened even further as she gazed upon it. It was hands down; the biggest penis she'd ever seen. Thick like her forearm, blacker than night, an equally huge hearty pair of hanging testicles dangled beneath, so large that even a bull would be jealous.

Trying to follow its trajectory as it entered her mouth, she soon found herself cross-eyed. Beginning to gyrate upon Marcos, his mouth latched onto one her perky funbags as he worked his girthy python in and out of her tight snatch with quick snaps upwards of his own hips. Behind her, George, sporting a wicked grin, spread her alabaster cheeks wide and stared down at her inviting round butthole. Burying his shaggy face between them, he licked her most forbidden of orifices, tonguing it aggressively and adding his saliva to the already thoroughly lubed up backdoor. Trembling from the rimming, Taylor tried to swallow even more of Kamau, still having trouble reaching the base. Frantically, George grabbed hold of his own prick, beating the head of it against both cheeks before sliding it between and pushing up against her sphincter. There was some initial resistance, as Taylor felt a huge pressure and then he slipped inside. And a moment after that, he was balls deep, every inch of him surrounded on all sides by her ultra-constricting rectum. Marcos felt her pussy noticeably tighten up as her asshole was filled, uttering another Spanish curse. Taylor cried out as the last of her orifices was stuffed full of big, hard throbbing manmeat, but her mouth was so full of cock it only came out as a muffled gargle.

"MMMHHMM-GGGHHHH!!"

Resting her knees comfortably upon the bedspread, Taylor slowed as Marcos and George ramped up. They proceeded to bang her hard, alternating their thrusts. One set of big, round balls slapped into her taint only to be replaced by another. Taking turns sinking their stiff wangs in each hole, Taylor finally managed to make the last few inches of Kamau disappear. Lips stretched to the breaking point and feeling like he was halfway down her esophagus, she nevertheless triumphantly gurgled on the jet-black prick, throat bulging like never before. Reaching out, she grabbed hold of the two remaining men and began stroking in perfect rhythm with the pounding of her holes, second nature for a musician of her caliber.

A constant string of expletives and curses sounded from behind her as George made his pleasure very well known, "Fucking hell. Shit. Shit. Shit. Goddamn this arse is bloody tight!"

Gripping her ass hard, his fingers dug into the jiggling flesh that he made ripple with each pelvic slam. Marcos swapped back and forth between both breasts as he loudly slurped on each nipple. Kamau knelt like a statue, his dick perfectly angled for Taylor to impale her throat upon. His hand would occasionally stroke the side of her face, or gently tuck away stray blonde locks shaken loose by the rampart double penetration action. She sucked dick with a fervor and skill he had rarely seen in all his years of work. Not many women could handle his size, but already after a few quick passes, Taylor was swallowing his member like it was a mere popsicle. Her dazzling blue eyes fixated on his face and he stared right back, letting his satisfaction reverberate with deep rumbles throughout his whole body.

Even Anders and Ryuu were groaning from the dual handjobs they were receiving. Their pricks slick, Taylor was pumping at just the right speed with just the right pressure. Squeezing and kneading the mushroom head, she paid special attention to Anders as she pulled back the foreskin and tickled the sensitive backside of his crown. Their stiff slabs only fell from her fingers when she moved to tickle and tease their cum-churning gonads hanging beneath. And all six of them that continued for a good long while, but Taylor Swift was nothing if not generous.

"Eh-hem. It's only fair to share boys, let some of the others have a turn." She said, extracting Kamau's cock from her windpipe, thick strings of salvia sagging between them as she spoke.

Faster than a Chinese fire drill, the men swapped positions. Taylor didn't even move as Ryuu and Anders took positions behind and underneath her, respectively. Presenting his cock for her open mouth, she tasted her own asshole as Taylor made George's member disappear from sight easily after handling Kamau. On either side of her, Kamau and Marcos had their stiff wangs taken hold of and stroked. And just like that, before that horrible empty sensation had time to wash over her, she was stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey once more.

Unlike the previous pair, Anders and Ryuu humped her in tandem. It was like they were mind-melded, powerful thrusts perfectly timed and hitting her deepest innards with the lengths of their hard, fat schlongs. At her head, George proved more aggressively, his hand resting firmly on the back of her head, making sure she got every last centimeter as she swallowed the shaft. Her left hand cradled Kamau's balls, or ball. They were so big, she could only palm one at a time, the tips of her nails tickling his taint as she went. On her other side, she could barely curl her fingers around Marcos, so girthy was he.

Her body was electric. Intense pleasure reverberated in waves, shining brighter with every passing second and thrust. It wasn't just the hard and fast double dicking. It was the deep guttural grunts, the heavy moans, the sharp hiss of thankful expletives, and the soft unbelieving whispers of her name. It was the smell, primal musk mixed with sweat and arousal from her and the men alike. It was the fact that she couldn't see anything but the ceiling above and the muscular rippling bodies of the men on all sides. It had her in such in haze that she was barely aware of what she was doing. But she didn't have to think. Her body knew exactly what to do. Hands jerked from base to tip. Balls were fingered. Moans and groans were had. Cunt and butthole alike squeezed appreciatively around the cocks ravaging them. Jaw opened wide, a nice juicy slab of manmeat forcing its way ever further down her gullet. That pressure inside of her was too much. It needed release.

"MMHM-HMM-MHH!! C-C-CUMMING! CUMMING AGAIN! OH, FUCK!" Taylor screamed, violently expelling cock from her throat in a huge wave of spit and desperately spluttering for air.

Redoubling their efforts, Ryuu and Anders sank their cocks harder and deeper into her than ever before until she exploded. From her pink ladylips, a spray of ejaculate burst forth. Beneath her, Ander's sculpted torso was drenched with the sticky sweet arousal juice. His strong hands kept her aloft as she went ragdoll, brain shutting down as she squirted like a fire hydrant all over him. Like a rebooting computer, Taylor gradually came too. The five pricks around her were just as hard as they had been before. Her blue eyes found Ander's equally blue ones below her.

"Very good. No?" He asked.

Nodded, she decided it was time to switch things up again. Like a conductor with an orchestra, she arranged them just how she wanted. Climbing on top of and facing away from Kamau, who now lay flat on his back, she squatted over him. Looking over her shoulder, sweaty golden hair clung to her forehead. Grabbing hold of her buttcheeks, she spread them apart. Her already gaping sphincter hole seemed to wink at him as she lowered herself atop the impossibly tall black spire jutting up from his groin. Despite having two different cocks in there already, this was still a challenge. Breathing labored, Taylor lowered herself once, then twice, but the third time proved the charm.

"FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!" She shrieked as she felt the African stud fully enter her rear.

Once secure, she leaned back, both hands gripping his massive pecs for support. Against her pussy pressed Ryuu's long dick and Taylor was treated to an intimately up-close look of the breathtakingly beautiful dueling dragons tattooed upon his chest. Balancing precariously, Ryuu pushed back against her legs until they were hanging, suspended in mid-air. Stretched wider than ever before, Taylor rocked back and forth as both men began pumping into her. Standing tall on the mattress, Marcos' cock was perfectly level with her mouth and she accepted it, gobbling it down with hungry eyes. Between his wide stance she reached out for George's shaft, who knelt behind him and on her other side, she grabbed hold of Anders, both uncircumcised pricks filling up her palms.

It was a slower build up, but once they were sure she was held firmly in place, the pair of them kicked it up to ramming speed. Ryuu pushed her legs back further and further, stretching her out until she was practically doubled-over, both holes being furiously pummeled. A violent shudder and Taylor came again, shamelessly squirting like a firehose against the Asian stud in front of her. Droplets of her girlcum dripped down the intertwined dragons dancing on his chest. But this time, as her body squeezed and constricted, desperately trying to milk the cocks pleasuring her, the men were not too far behind.

"I can feel some of you boys are about ready to cum for me. Aren't you?" Taylor asked, her desire for cum cutting through the blurry haze of her third orgasm of the night. Reluctant nods went around the room, some more reluctant than others. "Cum then. Oh fuck, I want it all. God damn. So much spunk. Give it all to ME!"

There was a delightful playfulness to her commanding tone. It triggered something in Ryuu who wrapped his hands even tighter around her, slamming into her pussy with a sudden, frantic, hectic fury that only imminent orgasm brings. His eye contact was intense, and Taylor stared back equally as intense, her lip curled in a snarl as she pushed Marcos away. Ryuu's only tell was a jitter that jolted like electricity through him and second later, Taylor felt her cunt flooded with piping hot seed. Dumping an impossible amount of cum into her, her vaginal walls squeezed out every ounce jizz from his balls by the time he finished. A look of serenity upon his usually unreadable features, he pulled out. In an instant, his spot was filled by George who thrusted with an unbridled ferocity even as Ryuu's semen trickled down her stretched and swollen taint. Hurriedly jerking off Marcos, Kamau was like a steel rod in her backside as she balanced upon it, working it like a joystick. Rising to his feet, Anders stood up tall and Taylor latched onto his dick, nosily slurping. And as she bobbed, she felt him noticeably stiffen inside her mouth.

"Dah! Dah! Dah!" He shouted before beginning to spurt.

And once he started spurting, he didn't stop. Thick cream coated her tongue, filling her cheeks and sloshing down her gullet as she swallowed gulp after gulp of what must been a pint of spunk. Her last hearty swallow and Taylor didn't even have time to turn as Marcos pried his cock out of her grasp, stepped up, prodding her right tit and blew all over her chest. Some shots fired wildly, landing on the sheets or who knows where, but suddenly her boobs were burning as sizzling semen struck them in one fiery volley after another. Beating out the few final drops, her jugs jiggled with each impact of his thick prick. Semen still clogging her throat, Taylor turned to see George's face scrunched up as he launched a slew of swears that would have made a sailor blush. Pulling out, he stroked his cock and it too fired. Taylor snapped her eyes shut as the first rope struck her square in the cheek. More ropes assaulted her sweaty form, leaving streaks of white from collarbone to pussy as he gave one final savage grunt, thrusted back inside of her, leaving behind one final milky deposit.

Then there was only one left. Craning her neck around to look at him, Taylor said, "You're turn. Cum for me."

With all the calmness and serenity of a monk, Kamau asked in his gravelly voice, "Would that bring you pleasure Ms. Swift?"

"Yes. Yes! OH, FUCK YES!" She yelled, planting her feet back on the bed and beginning to bounce her snug asshole up and down his long black pole, all her attention now focused on him. The hot sensation of cum dripping down her body was nothing compared to the fire raging inside her once more. "EMPTY THOSE BIG BLACK BALLS IN MY ASS! CUM FOR ME!"

Without another word, she felt him swell even larger inside her butt before unleashing violent burst of jism. Heat streaked up her colon, so far up there, she didn't know if it ever would come out. That was more than enough to set her off, cumming again as the walls of her rectum were painted the color of murky white baby batter. Finished, he gently lifted her off his cock, placing her to the side. Panting and heaving, she leaked from every hole she had. Flipping her sweaty hair out of her face, she looked around the men, all in various states of respite after having blown enough wads for at least double their number.

"I don't know about you all, but I could use another drink. Could one of you be a dear and fetch us some? I would, but I can't feel my legs. Whiskey for me. Please and thank you."

Anders volunteered taking requests and marching out of the room, dick flopping every which way. He returned shortly and handed the glass of amber colored liquid to Taylor, who knocked hers back in a single go. The fiery spirit swirled with the remnants of cum and she smacked her lips appreciatively.

"Ahhhh. Delicious. Ok. Whose ready for another round?" All the cocks began to stiffen at her words. "And boys. This time, I want you to go ahead and really use me."

***

Taylor was balls deep in the middle of a man sandwich, not an inch of space between her, Anders and Kamau. The Scandinavian drilling her ass, the African even deeper in her pussy. Held aloft, they bounced her back and forth, up and down and every which way upon their rock-hard cocks. Each repeated innards-twisting dual dick impaling was accompanied by a throaty grunt from Taylor. Face flushed, sweat drenching her body, makeup long since ruined, she bore all the obvious signs of a rough hard fucking. And for the last hour or so, that's exactly what had been happening. Passed from one guy to the next, twisted and bent in more positions then she could count, the men were finally ready to unveil the big finale. As Taylor was DP'd into the next decade, the other three stood around waiting their turn, watching with stiff knobs. The light and dark pair dropped her down once more upon their tremendous wangs and she orgasmed again, shuddering and trembling before going limp.

"Alright mates. Our turn." George sounded as her limbs twitched back to functioning.

Depositing the glistening, panting blonde mess onto on the bed, her legs hung off the edge, the tips of her toes lightly brushing the floor as George sidled up behind her. With one hand, he snatched up a handful of the tangled golden mane and yanked. Gripping his cock, he thrusted hard, plugging up her gaping asshole. The sudden, rough anal intrusion made Taylor gasp, eliciting a swear from her. But her open mouth wasn't left unoccupied for long. Marcos squatted in front of her, dick wobbling before him. Pulling back on her hair even further, Taylor's mouth was open like a fish as Marcos fit his cock right in there. As her lips closed around the fat dick, the red smeared off ages ago, he began thrusting. Hard.

*GAWK*GLUG*GLUG*GAWK*GAWK*GAWK*

The squelch of her hot tight throat resonated even louder than the meaty clap of flesh-on-flesh from behind her as she was ferociously spit-roasted. On either side, Ryuu and Anders knelt pulling at her arms and placing her hands firmly on their cocks. Wedged between the side of the bed and George's jackhammering pelvis, her torso was only suspended by the hairs on her head and her own toned core. Tears filled her eyes as it felt like a bratwurst was trying to slide wholly down her esophagus. The waterworks cut through the already copious amount of black mascara staining her pale cheeks. Blinking through them, she couldn't even make out which men were on her left and right. Nevertheless, she jerked off both dicks like her life depended on it.

"Yea, you love this fucking cock? Don't cha ya, love? Feels so bloody good?" George sneered through gritted teeth. "Reaming your tight little arse so fucking hard!" He waited for a response. "Answer me Taylor! Huh?" He gave a particularly hard tug on her head.

"MMMHHMMMMHHMMM!!" The muffled affirmation sounded as she tried to nod.

"That's what I like to hear." He said, and then raised his hand high.

Bringing it down with a sharp slap, he spanked the ass he was so ruthlessly fucking. His open palm left a pink mark on the delectable mass of peached-shaped goodness. He followed it with another, and another until her tushy was burning red. Wrenching his fleshpipe from her throat, Marcos fisted it and Taylor sucked down great gulps of air. Huge ropes of slimy spit decorated her chin, clinging to her lips. Wielding his cock like a club, he banged it against her lips and tongue before beating each of her cheeks like a drum. Spittle flew everywhere, if possible, making her face even more of a mess than it already was. A cock slipped out of her left hand and suddenly her blurry vision was filled with two cocks as Ryuu knelt beside Marcos. A heavy slap and her outstretched left hand was quickly filled with a big black dick. Like two heat-seeking missiles, the pricks pointed at her slack-jawed mouth propelled towards their target. It was a two for one special as Taylor found herself choking down not one, but two huge throbbing pricks before she could even blink.

With his incredible length, Ryuu was poking her tonsils, and with his incredible girth, Marcos had her lips damn near tearing to accommodate both veiny slabs. It was sloppy. Sloppier than ever before. Saliva flowed freely down her chin as the cocks pushed and jockeyed for position. Cheeks were prodded and her tongue licked down shaft only to go back up the other one.

"Why don't we see how much she can really handle fellas?" George called from behind her, a delightedly wicked edge to his voice.

Taylor felt her body lifted upwards, and suddenly she could breathe freely again as Marcos withdrew from her mouth and got underneath her, his cock leaving a slimy trail from her neck to groin as he settled into place, filled her pussy and aggressively thumbed her clit. Her airway reprieve wasn't long as Ryuu and Anders crossed their flesh swords, pressing the head of each cock into each cheek, making them bulge. Losing the feeling of cock in her hand and thinking she was couldn't possibly be more filled than she was right now, she suddenly sensed the large presence of Kamau behind her. George hopped up onto the bed, settling into in a deep squat as he angled downwards, still hammering away in her ass. Then she felt it. Another dick prodding her stretched taint. Head firmly locked in place, she could not turn to see. The unbelievably large member slid first towards to her stuffed pussy, then it paused. Instead it moved upwards towards her already very much occupied rear. George leaned forward to hiss in her ear, finally letting go of the grip on her hair.

"Let's see ya take two dicks up that pretty arse of yours, love."

"MMHMM-HMMMM!!" Wasn't like she could say much else.

Kamau proceeded slowly but surely, the black python pressing against Taylor's anus. Worming his way in there, it was resistant at first. Very resistant. But before long it was stretching to accommodate it. Taylor's eyes bulged like a cartoon character and she spat both cocks out of her mouth, a tidal wave of spit accompanying them.