Era Erotica Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let loose an insane shriek of pleasure, hurried followed by, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

"Whose gonna get the double arse fucking of a lifetime?" George whispered into her ear.

"ME! ME! ME! ME-HE-HHHEEEEEE!!"

The words turned to primal, guttural screaming as Kamau continued, his face a mask of tranquility. In between shouting, she sucked down air, her anus stretched further than it ever had been before. It was a good thing her hands weren't wrapped around any cocks because they were white-knuckling the bedsheets as Kamau slowly came to rest, 11/12th's of him crammed into her anus. A momentary reprieve to let her adjust, then in unison all three men began to thrust. Such crowded quarters meant they couldn't use their full range of motion, but it didn't matter because even the slightest millimeter of movement was pure fiery pleasure for Taylor. She took a brief second to clench her jaw before her head was pulled back up and the two slimy cocks were pushed back inside. Held aloft and in place, five sets of hands gripping her, Taylor did not (and could not) even move as the five impossibly hard cocks found a home in one of her three holes.

Time was irrelevant. Thought impossible. There was only the feeling of intense and indescribable satisfaction blasting through every last nerve in her body. Climaxes came in waves. Together or separate, she couldn't tell. Deluges of girlcum erupted from her pink ladylips. The cocks in her butt rubbed together, each penetration seemingly reigniting her orgasms, aided by the one in her pussy and the two more in her mouth. At some point, she came so hard that her butthole squeezed like a vice and popped Kamau right out of her. Collapsing forward, she was little more than a sweat-drenched heaving mess, unable to string two words together.

The fucking didn't end just because the triple penetration did. Hardness filled her holes. Dicks slapped her cheeks. Balls bounced off her chin. Hands smacked her ass or pinched her nipples. Each and every act ferocious and frantic. The type of pounding that only a heightened state of mind-bending crazed lust brings. There wasn't one second where her body wasn't taking the full, hard brunt of their combined efforts. And it was proving effective. Orgasm came to her again and again. Big ones. Small ones. Squirting ones. Blackout ones. Screaming ones. Grunting ones. Ragdoll ones.

At some point, the men began to show signs of slowing down, all one them building towards their own earth-shattering explosive orgasms. Feeling herself deposited onto the floor, sharp words cut through the haze. Words that made her perk up and pay attention.

"There ya go. Down on your knees love. We're gonna spunk all over that pretty face of yours." George spat harshly.

Five hard throbbing cocks surrounded her, their owners wielding them like clubs, beating them against her head, cheeks and face. Reaching out through the onslaught of blows, her hands flew to vacate shafts, mouth opening to accept a third. Two more sets of hands jerked off right in front of her face as they got one final slap in. Hands wormed their way through her sweat-soaked blonde locks, making her gag on the stiff dick fucking her face.

*GLUG*GLUG*GAWK*GAWK*GLUG*

Those delicious, throaty squelches were back and louder than ever as Taylor had her face fucked, the grip growing tight on her head only to feel it loosened and have the cock dislodged from her mouth. The spit-soaked cockhead smacked her face, sending its spittle flying. It thumped against her lips before another strong set of hands grabbed her head and guided her open mouth to another dick. Jamming it down her bulging throat, making her heave, she felt the crown press against her tonsils and heavy balls slapped her chin as the face-fucking resumed.

Her grip on one of the cocks loosened and her hand fell down between her legs. Trembling fingers teased her swollen, sore, but still pulsing clit in small concentric circles. She was still hot down there as one set of big saggy nuts clapped into her neck only to be replaced by another. One cock after another was gobbled down. Looming high above her, the men grunted and groaned.

How many times her mouth was passed from one groin to another, she was unsure, but it was promptly interrupted when fingers tugged on the back of her head. An enormous cock came into focus, her eyes taking a moment to adjust. Big and hard in front of her, it looked positively ready to burst. Attached to it, Anders stood stroking, his foreskin far retracted, the red head quivering angrily, about to blow.

"Dah! Get ready for it Ms. Taylor." He said through his thick accent.

Taylor blinked, trying to focus on the cock. A moment later it exploded all over her face. Her eyes closed as hot jism splattered across her features, drenching her in a messy diagonal arc from chin to hairline. Stroking, more globs rained down upon her cheeks, until she grabbed hold, placed her lips to the tip and slurped down any dregs of semen still clinging to his urethra. Seeing a cum covered Taylor Swift, battling those big blue eyes proved too much for the collective group. The sticky white cum clinging to her features was something each man was eager to add too. Stepping up, Marcos smacked his cock against her sticky forehead, jerking himself off wildly while she greedily slurped at his nuts.

"Sí! Chupa esas huevoes! Sí! Sí! Sí!" Marcos grunted out.

His voice lowered, whispering out more incomprehensible rapid phrases of Spanish. Then she felt him twitch upon her forehead and his balls jumped as great sticky spurts landed on top of her head. Taking hold of himself, he left long white streaks across her forehead, the sweat-soaked strands of blonde hair now glued together, cum slowly trickling downwards. On her left side, Ryuu silently prodded her cheek with his cock before firing across it, a colossal wave of jizz covering from one cheek to the other, leaving a huge icicle of cum to hang off her cute button nose. Tugging hard on her head as he violently wrenched it back, George stroked his cock like a fiend.

"You want this fucking spunk? Don't ya love?"

"Mhm yea babydoll. Gimme that load. Empty those balls for me. All over my fucking face!" Taylor sputtered, only able to see through one eye.

"Then take it! Take it! Take all this fucking SPUNK!" He yelled and erupted like a volcano.

Her other eye was blasted as jet after jet of gluey spunk coated her facial features. He jammed his cock inside her open mouth and gave a few last humps, thoroughly and utterly draining his testicles in-between her lips. Taylor squealed with delight at the sensation. So much cum was covering her, the virile potent seed of man. It made her so hot. God, she was on fire. Again. Three of her fingers were plunging knuckle deep in her snatch, and she was perched on the edge of one final orgasm, cum raining down from all around. Kamau stepped up, one hand resting on his massive cock.

"You are about to cum too, no?" He asked, as calm as ever.

"Mhmmm...yes!" Taylor cried breathlessly.

He pressed the head of his cock to her jizz-soaked lips and in a very commanding tone, said, "Then cum. Go ahead Taylor. Cum for me."

The spasm-inducing orgasm detonated just as Kamau began cumming. Her mouth, open in a silent scream, was suddenly awash with baby batter as her tonsils were assaulted with the salty sting of his jism.

"Do not swallow Taylor." He said in that same commanding tone, one eruption after another.

Mouth held open, he came and came and came until she could have drowned in it. But, she didn't let an ounce of that sweet creamy nut slide down her throat. Held in her cheeks, her tongue frolicked around in the thick, soupy jizz cocktail until he was finished.

"Show me." She opened her mouth wider, filled to the brim with swirling cum. "Spit."

Eyes still glued shut, she expelled the ejaculate from her mouth, but not before gargling it, bubbles frothing the murky white mixture. It spilled over her chin, washing down her neck and upon her heaving breasts, trickling down her collarbone towards her toned tummy.

"Good. Very good Taylor."

There was heavy breathing from all the parties involved. Taylor just sat there for a moment, shivering from head to toe. There wasn't a single part of her body that hadn't been pleasured in some way or another. Wiping her jizz-laden eyelids, she squinted at the surrounding men, feeling like she'd had the workout of a lifetime.

"So boys, pretty awesome, huh? You think you'll ever find another like me?"

There was an accompanying groan of satisfaction from all of them. Smiling, she started licking the cum from her lips.

***

Sitting alone at her piano, the merest traces of daylight peaked over the horizon. Wet, clean hair hung in ropes around her face, cold against her skin in the twilight of dawn. Fingering the keys wordless, Taylor was trying to resolve a melody that had come to her in the clarity of post-coitus. Beneath her sore buttocks, the cushion shifted as she sighed, relinquishing her grasp of the ebony and ivory keys. Tonight, had been amazing. Incredible. She had lost count of just how many times she'd climaxed. Still... despite all that intense pleasure, something had been missing. Well, someone.

Her roaring 20's had been filled with nights like this. Wet and wild adventures. Broadening her sexual horizons. Trying new and exciting things. She could not have asked for a more authentic night to cap off the last decade. Now her 30's lay stretched out before her, and she couldn't help but wonder what the next decade held. And as she pondered, her fingers found the keys to the piano again, almost of their own volition. She wasn't ready to stop having adventures, both inside the bedroom and out of it. They didn't call it your dirty 30's for nothing after all. But none of those experiences seemed as titillating without Cole there, standing by her side. Or, even better, inside of her. The notes began to knit together as she pictured his handsome face. Imagined his warm strong embrace. Smelled his cologne. Felt his lips upon hers. Tasted him. Her fingers tickled the keys and the melody unfurled before her. Smiling, she played it again. And again. And again.

***

"Mr. Stephens. Thank you for coming, despite the weather."

"Thank you for not canceling."

"Of course, sir. Your business is of the upmost importance to us. I know you are a busy man, so let me get right down to it. This is what our designers have come up with based on the materials and descriptions you provided."

The man brought up an image on the screen and handed it to Cole for examination. It was a proof of concept, nothing more, but Cole could only smile when he looked at it. It was perfect, as if the image he had in his head been transferred in front of him. This was the silver lining to this crappy weather and missing Taylor's birthday. He'd been trying to arrange this meeting for weeks. The jeweler was already babbling away about designs, materials and sizing. Cole cut in.

"This is it. I want this. This exact ring."

End of Chapter Twenty-Seven