Era Erotica Ch. 32

Story Info
Coming home to find Taylor in the tub.
5.7k words
4.68
10.4k
9

Part 32 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Given the amazingly wonderful surprise that is folklore, I do not have a chapter ready for it at this time. Hopefully this one will do in the meantime. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Two: Clean

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Creampie, Drunk, Oral, Titty-fuck

*****

2020

Leaving his suitcase by the door, Cole dropped his bag onto the table as he walked into the house. It had been a week of business away, finalizing everything for the launch of folklore. And now, on the eve of its release, he was glad to be a home. It was the first time in months they'd spent any time apart, since before quarantine had begun. Even through all her secret recordings and work on the new album, they been together. Quarantine had turned into a blessing in disguise, one he hadn't truly appreciated until spending this week away from her. It put everything into perspective. Part of him wanted to run upstairs and profess his undying love for her, but it needed to be more special than that. She deserved better than some half-assed proposal. She was Taylor Swift after all.

Walking into the kitchen, he removed his mask and washed his hands thoroughly. Drying them, he noted most of the lights were off. Maybe Taylor was already asleep, although it was only 10:15. Heading upstairs, eager to get out of his business attire, he noticed the door to their master bathroom was ever-so-slightly ajar. The crack of light flickering lazily as he strolled over to it. Raising a fist to knock, he heard a long rumbling moan, followed by his own name.

"Ohhhh...mmhhhmmmm...Cole!" It was the unmistaken dulcet tones of Taylor moaning.

Fist frozen in midair, he pressed an ear to the door, his curiosity more than a little peaked. Gentle wordless soothing spa-like music sounded over the splish-splashing of water, telling him that Taylor was in the tub, the jets slowly gurgling away.

"That's it. Hgnh! Yes! That's it." She mumbled to herself, louder this time.

Pressing his fingertips to the door, he pushed it open just a fraction of an inch wider. Peering through the slit with one eye, he spied on the intimate scene playing out. Taylor was indeed in the bathtub, nestled in a nearly overflowing arrangement of bubbles which filled the shiny porcelain to the brim. Countless candles littered the bathroom, filling his nose with a whole host of pleasant aromas. Her head was largely dry, except for a few loose wet strands of blonde hair that clung to her neck. Eyes firmly shut, bright white teeth bit into her plump pink lower lip as one hand white-knuckled the rim of the tub. The other was hidden from view, beneath the bubbles and clearly working hard. An enormous, nearly empty glass of wine sat next to her. Watching with wide eyed wonder, Cole felt his slacks tighten considerably as he loosened his already loosely hanging tie even more.

"Cole, mhmm...keep going. Fuck! That feels sooooo good." She moaned to no one but herself, hand moving faster than ever beneath the bubble-filled water. "You're gonna make me cum...make me cum...cum..."

There was a rod of steel trapped within his trousers now, but still he said nothing and continued to silently watch his lover pleasure herself. A sharp intake of breath and her back arched, the nubs of her stiff pokies sticking out from beneath the bubbles, her areolas enlarged by the heat of the water. Arm pumping like mad, she gave a full-bodied thrash that sent waves crashing against the sides of the tub. Mouth open in a silent scream, she continued to twitch sporadically. Gradually relaxing, she returned to her resting position, a look of infinite pleasure plastered all across her flushed and happy face.

"Oh Cole..." She whispered.

Taking this as his cue, he knocked softly upon the door and entered, calling out to her, "Yes, Swift?"

Her eyes snapped opened, pupils out of focus. Squeaking with surprise, both arms flailed, one of them knocking the wine glass right into the tub.

"Cole?" She asked as she beheld him, a wave of serenity washing over her. "You're home!" Her words had a slight slur to them.

"Sorry Swift, didn't mean to disturb you." He said, unable to stop smirking and standing by the side of the tub. Looking down as she fished the wine glass out, he watched the dark red liquid spiral lazily amongst the suds and bubbles. "Red?" He asked with genuine surprise.

"We're all out of white." She let loose a girlish giggle. "I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow?"

"I thought I'd surprise you. Cut the trip a bit short."

"Hmmm, I'm glad you did. I missed you." Uncaring of their dripping wetness, she reached her arms out to shamelessly grope at the solidly evident lump stretching out the fabric of his suit pants. "I missed this big cock too."

Stepping back, he playfully swatted away her wandering hands. "Swift. Come on, let me at least get undressed first."

Shaking her head playfully, a few more strands of hair broke free from their messy bun as an alcohol induced grin stretched across her face. "Na-uh. Get over here right now and gimme that dick."

"This is my best suit." He protested half-heartedly, even as he stepped forward, the tips of shiny shoes scuffing the edge of the tub.

"I'll buy you a new one." Her soapy fingers already tugging at his belt. "I'll buy you ten new ones."

Letting her struggle with his pants for a moment, he shrugged off his jacket and tossed his tie over his shoulder. Taking pity on her fumbling fingers, he took over as she giggled some more and undid the belt and fly. His cock emerged from the damp fabric into the sweet-smelling air. The stiff flesh spear was pointed at her, fully loaded and ready to go. Running the tip of her tongue over her lips in anticipation, her eyes flicked upwards to make deadly serious eye contact with him.

"I'm gonna suck this cock so fuckin' good."

Those words made him visibly tremble as she leaned forward. Slinking upwards ever so slightly, her breasts coming to rest just at the surface level of the water, nipples clearly visible from between the bubbles. Mouth opening like a fish, he saw a flash of her writhing pink tongue before it closed around the bulbous swell of his mushroom head. Pushing those pretty pursed gobsmackers down the shaft, she made her way to the base, slurping loudly the whole while. Each time he thought she would falter and halt her advance, he was mistaken. Every inch of him disappeared down her gullet in a less than precise gurgling fashion. Both her hands clutched the edge of the tub, pulling herself closer as she sucked long and deep. Hot breath from her nostrils blew across his groin as she slowly slid backwards, retreating to the tip and leaving a sheen of slippery saliva behind her. Releasing the crown, she gave it a slow sensual lick, flicking her tongue back and forth across the tip, uncaring of the drool pooling in either corner of her mouth. With a big ole grin she swallowed him whole once more, eliciting a cursed groan from him as she did so. He'd been on the end of Taylor's tipsy blowjobs more than a few times and they were always markedly different from her sober ones. Or maybe it was the simple fact it had been a week since they'd been together, their longest stretch in quite some time.

"Damn Swift. That feels-feels...fucking amazing!"

Throwing his head back, more slurping gurgling sounded as she went at him faster. Sloppy trails of spit sloshed uncaringly forth from her warm frothy mouth as her lips danced along with shaft with ever-increasing levels of delight. Trembling while she slobbered her way back and forth across his ding-dong, his eyes were closed, just enjoying the superb sensation. They flew open when a hard tug on his shirt nearly landed him face-first in the tub. Saving himself with a quick foot stepping forward and plunging to the bottom, he stumbled and splashed a large quantity of international popstar bathwater over the rest of himself.

"What the hell Swift?" He asked, now half submerged.

"Oops." She said with a look of mock shock on her face that quickly turned into a fit of laughter. "I guess you need to get out of those wet clothes."

"Alright. Fuck it." He muttered and began to disrobe quite eagerly.

With her assistance, the sopping wet and ruined remnants of his best suit were tossed onto the pristine marbled floor until he was naked in the tub. Taking a seat on the rim of the tub, he spread his legs wide as Taylor knelt before him, filling her hands with soapy bubbles. Fluffing them around his groin until it was nearly obscured from view, she took hold and jerked it with long, slow deliberate strokes. From his perched positions, his testicles were just at the water level, the jet behind them lending its warmth and aiding in his pleasure. Splashing him clean, each well-manicured hand was placed on a knee as her head descended once more. Blowing him swiftly, her head bobbed up and down fantastically fast. Reaching down, he tucked a few stray wet strands of flaxen hair behind her ears as she worked her oral magic. If she didn't stop soon, there would be nothing he could do to hold back. Just about to open his mouth to say as much, she promptly released him and spun around, causing the water to slosh dangerously close to the edge.

Throwing a look back at him, the water dripping down her bare back, she growled like a hungry jungle cat, "Get over here and fuck me."

Sinking to his knees, his legs submerging into the blissfully warm bubble bath, he floated over and grabbed hold of her bum, smearing the bubbles across it until shimmered in the candlelight. Probing with his throbbing bellend, he teased her outermost twat. It was burning like fire. Her very full and natural bush, grown out during quarantine, was also dripping wet, although with water or arousal it was impossible to tell.

Feeling his poking, she shuddered gently and said, "Don't tease me baby. I haven't had that cock in a week. Give. It. To. Me." She paused, then added. "Please."

The please was barely out before he pushed forward, into her velvety soft love canal. Both grunted and cried out and he didn't stop until he was fully sheathed inside of her. It fit like a key in a lock.

"Mhmmm." He mumbled, barely coherent as he started pumping. "Fuck I missed you Swift."

"Missed you too Cole." She said, as his fingers dug deep into her hips, the wet slap of his pelvis against her ass breaking the otherwise tranquil and serene setting. "So much."

Once more, her hands gripped the edge of the tub to hold herself aloft. Head turning back to watch him, the earnest look of her azure gaze quickened both his pace and his heart. He couldn't tear himself away from it, except to look down for a microsecond at the ripple of her wet ass, the crash of his pelvis sending a wave through it and the water in the tub, now sloshing around like the pool on a cruise ship in the middle of a storm. The threat of it spilling out was very much real as Taylor pushed her butt backwards, using her whole body to crash into him just as hard as he was into her. The resulting thunderclap, of wet skin slapping together was deafening. It must have been echoing throughout the whole house. He wanted to keep going all night. Never stop. But it was impossible. A week without her touch had him ready to blow.

"Swift." He groaned, still driving home with all the force he could muster. "I'm gonna-I'm gonna-"

"Do it! Cum! Please cum for me! I need it baby. God do I need to feel it!" She said instantly, the sincerity of her honeyed tones pushing him hopelessly past the edge of no return.

With a one-track mind he drilled into her one final time and felt himself spasm violently before the explosion occurred. Cum thicker than Elmer's glue sprayed forth, painting her vaginal walls even as they squeezed and contracted around him, milking yet more of the near-solid nut out of him. Cooing and moaning, her eyes were wide with surprise as she felt just how much jism was being pumped into her. When finally, his dick gave one last twitch, he pulled out of her and nearly slipped underwater. Strings of murky white oozed slowly from her sodden gash, dripping into the bubbly water below. Putting his weight on her, he leaned forward and planted a series of kisses along her drying back.

"Bedtime?" He asked and she nodded, smiling warmly.

***

Awaking to find the bed empty, he reached over to the indent where Taylor had fallen asleep, snuggled up against him. Bright sunlight was streaming in, making the occasional stray blonde hair upon her pillow glow with an ethereal radiance. It was late. Mid-morning at least. Yawning and climbing out of bed, he made his way into the bathroom to find the shower running. Through the haze of steam and foggy glass, the alluring curves of her naked body seemed just beyond reach. Facing away from him, her hands slowly worked soap across her glistening nude form in what seemed the most sensual manner possible. Water cascaded, carelessly running down her lithe goddess-like figure. Head turning, the crystal-clear blue of her eyes pierced even the veil of rising vapors, fixating on him. With careful intent, she approached, moving across the enormous shower until she was mere inches from the steamed-up glass. Placing one splayed hand up to it, she followed it up with both breasts, pressing them against the hard surface. Slick, soapy and wet, her nipples seemed hard enough to cut through the glass itself, resting in the center of those delectably delicious perky mounds. Slowly drawing the outline of a heart with her free hand, she stepped back, letting her breasts hang freely once more. Retreating back into the misty haze, she beckoned him with a solitary finger.

Scrambling, he hurriedly relieved himself before the feat became impossible, swished a swig of mouthwash and opened the door to the shower. Stepping inside, he was engulfed by the cloud of hot vapors. Beneath his feet, the marble tiling shone from the bright overhead lights. With enough room to host a party in here, he closed the gap and sidled up behind Taylor. Standing beneath one of several gleaming showerheads with more nozzles on it than a mad scientists' gizmo, a steady powerful waterfall fell down upon her. Hands continuingly soaping up her already sudsy boobs, they moved in small circles teasing her areolas with the tips of her fingernails.

"I was hoping you'd join me sleepyhead." She said with a sly smile.

"I'd have been here sooner, expect someone really tuckered me out last night."

The hot stream of water over him was reinvigorating, life affirming even. And he surged to life as the strong scent of floral soaps and shampoos filled his nostrils, his eyes drinking in the vision of startling beauty before him. Taking each other in a tender embrace, her breasts were sandwiched between them as their lips pressed together, tongues effortlessly searching the other's mouth. Her hand reached downwards to grasp his member, likewise stuck between them. One of his hands followed suit, slipping betwixt her thighs to rub against her sex. His other hand was drawn like a magnet to the boobs pushing against his chest. Worming its way to them, it pawed and tweak a nipple or two as their liplocking intensified. The game of tonsil tennis went back and forth as their respective hands handled each other's genitals, water raining around both of them. Sucking on her tongue till the last possible moment, he broke the kiss and descended, kneeling before her. Leaning back against the wall, Taylor draped one wet smooth freshly shaven leg over his shoulder as he put his lips to her still hairy twat and began kissing an entirely different set of lips.

Curly pubic hair tickled his face as he gave long several long, slow licks with the flat of his tongue. Trailing it from her taint to clitoris, he eventually set up shop there, encircling the ticking nub with the tip of his wriggling pink mouth organ. Sucking on it with pursed lips, water ran in rivers down their intertwined bodies. Lips preoccupied, his tongue slid deep between her velvety labia, drinking deeply of her carnal essence. It tasted like heaven, and he conveyed that in the best way possible.

One hand pressed against her stomach feeling the muscles clench and unclench, his other had hold of the meaty thigh wrapped around his shoulder. Looking upwards, he saw all the signs of her immense pleasure that he knew all too well. Back arched. Chest thrust out. Loud lingering moans, followed by short grunts. Face frozen in a scrunched-up expression of pure carnal disbelief. She was loving this.

His observations were confirmed a moment later as she purred like a kitten. "Cock last night and tongue this morning." Her fingers coiled into his dark hair, papered to his scalp. "If you're not careful I may expect this treatment every time you come back from a trip."

"I'm more than ok with that."

Her response was cut short as she gasped. Water spraying forth from her lips as he buried his tongue to the hilt. The leg around him constricted like a snake as the grip on his head became near painful. Giving a particularly powerful shudder, Cole came up for a breath, wiping away the water from his eyes as the pussy juice was rinsed from his chin. Eyes locking, hers were a-flutter.

"Keep going. I'll cum..." She whispered, barely audible over the shower stream.

Doubling down on his efforts, he dove back in. His tongue was a tornado of pleasure, licking, lapping and slurping in a sensual blur across and around every inch of her vagina. Each tongue flick brought her closer and closer to climax until she gave an almighty shudder. Buckling legs nearly giving out, he held her up with powerful arms, practically supporting her on his shoulders alone.

"C-c-cumming. Cole! Yes! YEEESS!!" She cried out, the sound of her voice booming loudly against the spacious confines of the shower.

Hands leaving his head, they scrabbled helplessly at the smooth wall as she shook from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Sagging with satisfaction, her wet head lolled as she groaned pleasantly.

"A little payback for last night." He mumbled with a numb tongue and sticky lips.

Once she could support herself properly, he rose and latched his mouth onto her left breast, sucking upon the sharp pokie. Taylor's slumped head snapped to attention.

"Somebody missed my boobs too?" She asked cheekily, eyes still hazy and unfocused.

"Obviously." He mumbled, planting smooches across the wet soft flesh. "Ms." He kissed her right breast. "Americana." He kissed her left one.

Playfully pushing him away, she grabbed a bottle of soap and drizzled a healthy amount across her chest. It began to foam instantly she worked it in with her fingers and sank to her knees, the mirroring him from minutes before. Droplets of water clung to her lashes but she didn't break the intense stare up at him. Taking hold of the head of his cock with her mouth, she gently played with the head. Her hands continued working their way across her chest, soaping up her cleavage until the entire region was bubbly and shining with the fragrant stuff. With a swift motion, she suddenly took him down to the base, deepthroating him and holding him there as his legs shook and trembled. Her bubble-covered hand reached up to gentle squeeze his balls, rolling them around her palm until they were damn near as sudsy as her breasts. Releasing him, she spat out a jet of water and spit at him and gave him a playful slap on the ass. He was too busy staring down at her glistening tits like a drooling moron to react.

"Go ahead. Fuck em'. I know you want to." She whispered, taking a boob in each hand and pressing them together around his member.

12