All Comments on 'Era Erotica Ch. 32'

by Slyguy1313

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent work

Hey slyguy,how are you? It's the boy from Brazil.

So man,excellent work this chapter is, really hot and with a nice idea,really loved it,once again you rocked,the tub idea it's fantastic.

Listen dude,I've been reading this series since the beginning and I always enjoyed it,I would risk to say that is my favorite serie of all time,I've never read anything like this,every chapter it's a groundbreaking masterpiece , I really have a good time every time I read so I wanna ask you if you are a huge Taylor fan,which I think you are and most important:where did you get the idea to this serie? Where did the inspiration come? Is Cole actually a fictional version of you? Why did you decide to start this serie?

I don't mean to bother you with this but I really would appreciate if you could answer these questions,I really have this huge curiosity

Once again you rocked,you're the best man

Greetings from Brazil

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313almost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

I'm always happy to answer questions about my work! I am an enormous Swiftie. I love everything about Taylor, music, personality, beauty & brains. Everything. The original series was only supposed to be seven chapters long. One chapter for each album or Era as they are called and one final chapter to wrap everything up. The hope was to nail down a different theme and tone for each album. This was of course when reputation was the most recent. When I had finished, I still had so many ideas that I just kept writing and the series morphed into what it is today.

Cole is not a fictional version of myself. This is something I get asked frequently. I can't write myself into a story, it's too cringy. Nothing against authors who do it, and I know there are quite a few who do. He's just a character with his own hopes and motivations. Taylor is a fictionalized version of herself, as I'm sure she's probably done nothing like what is in this series in reality.

I started this series because I wanted to see a Taylor story done in this fashion. I've read most every Taylor erotic story out there (and plenty of others as well). I'd never really seen a long-form erotic story focus so singularly on one celeb. This way I felt like I could develop the usually faceless male protagonist a bit more and have a variety of scenarios and scenes to play out exclusively with Taylor. It also allowed for a deeper connection between the two, which is also something I don't often see in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Captivating story; keep up the good work

Hey, new reader here. Just wanted to let you know I finished all 32 of your chapters in this series in merely three nights. Your work is so well-written; I love the witty references to Tay's lyrics/songs. It's obvious to me that you're well-informed; you clearly know a good amount about Tay, which is quite awesome to see in your writing. That's honestly what sets you apart from other fanfic writers (and needless to say that's a great thing). What I'm trying to get at here is that I'm a big fan of your work, and hope you continue writing these chapters. Best wishes.

From,

A big fan

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313over 3 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (A big fan)

Thank you for the comment! It made my day! I'm glad to know the series stands up well to back-back-back scrutiny as I've been writing them for so long at this point. I am an enormous Swiftie outside of the erotica realm. Those crumbs and Easter eggs are for other eagle-eyed fans, and it always brings me great joy when readers pick up on them. I've got plenty more chapters all planned out for this series, just need to get around to writing them! Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous