Era Erotica Ch. 38

Story Info
Taylor Swift as a cheerleader, need I say more?
4k words
4.69
9.7k
6

Part 38 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. This is not real. It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hey Stephen(s)

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Roleplay, Oral

*****

2021

"Ready for it?" Taylor asked, calling out from the other room as Cole fidgeted with excitement atop their bed.

He didn't know where to place his hands. They kept moving them from place to place with barely containable excitement.

"You betcha Swift!" He called back eagerly.

Stepping into the room with her usual dramatic flair, his mouth fell open and his eyes bulged so much, he might as well have been a cartoon character. She was jam-packed so tightly into the outfit, it was bursting at the seams, threatening to tear with even the slightest of movements.

"Wo-w-w-w. Wow, Swift. Wow. Wow. Wow." He stammered as his eyes ran up and down her figure.

Taylor Swift stood there, striking a seductive pose with an appropriately sexy pout, in a cheerleader's uniform. The cheerleader uniform. The very same one from the Shake It Off music video. It definitely did not fit her anymore. How she had managed to cram her happy, healthy and much fuller figure into the getup was nothing short of a miracle. Her breasts were overflowing, spilling out of the top, causing a visible strain on the stitching. The pleated skirt, which had once comfortable concealed her pert and perky rear could now only barely cover the hearty ample peach. In fact, upon closer inspection, she had only the pleated skirt on, he guessed because the spandex shorts no longer fit at all. It all had to be a bit uncomfortable, but she'd done it for him. A special treat. She knew how much he loved that particular outfit.

"You still like it?" She asked, from between lips painted ruby red and with her hair tied back in ponytail with a matching ribbon.

The tightness in his shorts was evidence enough as he openly ogled her. Her gaze slide downwards to stare pointedly at it, eyebrows raising in a smug satisfied kind of way.

"Nice to know I still got it." She joked before beginning to close the distance between the two of them. "Now Stephens, you remember the rules, you score during the game, you score with me. And you scored big time. Won the championship and everything."

And with those words, he got a flash of the first time they'd fooled around with this outfit.

2014

"Wow Swift. This is amazing." I said looking around the film set of a high-budget music video. "So cool!"

People were hurrying hither and thither, clutching clipboards, moving lights or ushering actors to their respective places.

"It is, isn't it? I can't believe you haven't been on set with me before. I could have sworn you'd been an extra before in at least one of my videos."

There was a brief silence as I stared intently at her, tore between my fascination with the workings of a film set and the cheerleading uniform she was currently sporting. Taylor ultimately won out. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The stark white sneakers. The bare smooth legs that seemed to run for miles and miles. The bright blue pleated skirt, just swishy enough to give the occasional glimpse of spandex underneath. The exposed midriff, with her belly button covered, of course. The TS logo emblazoned upon her chest. The lips, donned in the brightest shade of red imaginable. And finally, the ponytail, perfectly manicured and styled, held together with hairspray and a ribbon. It was like she'd walked out of a personal fantasy into reality.

"Eyes up here buddy." She said with a whistle as she turned around when I didn't respond.

"Eh-hem. Sorry, Swift." I said, my eyes snapping back up to meet her piercing blue ones. "You just look really good. Perfect for the part, I mean. You have the Cole Stephens seal of approval."

Crossing her arms, she tapped her foot rather knowingly as a sly smile tugged at her lips. She gave me a once over, head to toe, then spoke. "It shouldn't be too much longer. I figured you didn't want to spend the whole day on set, just the fun part. We wrap in an hour or so."

"Sure, do you thing Swift. I'll stay out of the way."

With a nod, Taylor marched off and was immediately beset by a number of people, all clamoring for her attention about one thing or another. Settling down into my chair behind the director, I marveled at my own little special viewing area. VIP was even on the back of my chair.

With wide eyes, I watched as she got up there and did her thing perfectly. She was a cheerleader incarnate, except for the parts where she wasn't. And that was entirely the point of the music video, but whatever she was doing my eyes stayed locked on her the entire time. And when they finished the final shot for the day, Taylor took care of a few last things before gesturing for me to follow her. Leading me to her dressing room, she opened the door and indicated I should go inside. It was suitably appropriate for a star of Taylor's caliber. Just fancy and large enough without being over the top. Some furniture strewn about, a squishy looking couch in the corner, a tall movie-set style chair in the center opposite a brightly lit mirror ringed with lightbulbs and table with a few haphazardly placed cosmetics atop it. The door closed with a shut and I heard an audible lock *CLICK* into place. Turning around, I found Taylor pressed up against the door, her eyes burning with lust.

"Well Stephens. You played one hell of a game out there." She said, with a slight southern twang reminiscent of her younger years. "Threw the winning touchdown and everything. And you know what that means. You score on the field; you score with me."

"...Swift?" I asked, always the last to know what she was planning in that pretty blonde head of hers.

Prowling towards me like a wildcat, she covered the distance on her lengthy stems in three struts. Pressing herself close against me, her soft hands slunk around my body until she had me in a tight embrace.

"C'mon, play along. I saw the way you were eyeing me up out there. Didn't you ever want to fuck the head cheerleader?" Taylor asked softly, placing a great emphasis on the word fuck as she batted her mascara laden lashes at me.

"Not really." I replied, stoned-faced and stoic. Taylor looked genuinely taken aback for a moment and there was a prolonged pause. "But then again, she didn't look anything like you."

With a quick motion, I scooped her up and she gave an excitable squeak. Spinning around, I deposited her on table in front of the mirror. Her bare legs wrapped around me as I pulled her torso close to mine and pressed my lips to her gleaming ruby red pair. The moment our lips touched; it was pure electricity. Push and pull. Back and forth. The kissing ping-ponged, both of us burning fuel from a day's worth of pent-up lust from onset ogling. As our tongues played a vigorous game of tonsil tennis, my hands slide all over her slender frame, unsure where to grab first. First, they snaked beneath her cheerleading skirt to squeeze her tight and supple ass, but just as quickly they slithered up her body to fondle her perky breasts. I could just make out the hardness of her nipples, even concealed as they were beneath the TS top. Our liplocking broke and my ears were greeted to gentle moaning from Taylor as I felt her up like we were just a couple of horny coeds beneath the bleachers.

Kissing wasn't the only thing on my mind. At least not just on the lips as I pulled her to the very edge of the table and wriggled myself free from her leglock. Her big blue eyes blinked innocently as I sank down to my knees and stuck my head beneath her skirt. Darkness clouded my vision as my fingers blindly searched over a seemingly endless sea of fabric, searching for some way, any way, to remove them. Taylor's hands rested on my shoulders, egging me onwards. After a minute of cursing and clumsy fingers, I poked my head back out.

"How the fuck do I get these off?"

Throwing her head back laughing, Taylor reached behind her to assist me, but it was already too late. I found a grip and started pulling. Something ripped, as they started to give way.

"Oh my! So strong Stephens!" Taylor said, the southern drawl stronger than ever now.

Yanking the spandex down they tore free, stage underwear coming right along with it as I pulled them down the alabaster expanse of her flawlessly smooth legs. They ended up getting caught around just one of her white tennis sneakers. With a flick of her ankle, they flew off, discarded into the corner of the room.

"I hope you don't need any reshoots...or have a spare."" I said, suddenly concerned, but it was a fleeting feeling as I looked at what was facing me.

Her bare pussy was laid bare before me, the hem of her skirt resting on the top of my head. Kissing along her thigh, my tongue trailed about her labia and swirled around her clit once or twice before diving deep into her velvety folds. Tasting her, my tongue bathed in her arousal, her usual flavor tinged with sweat after a full day of shooting. If anything, that made it better, like she'd spent the day cheering me on from the sidelines in the hot southern heat.

"Fuck me. That's good." Taylor swore as she gasped and leaned back, the bob of her ponytail brushing up against the brightly lit mirror. "I don't remember football players eating pussy. And especially not this well. I usually left that for the other cheerleaders."

My chuckle was lost in her wet twat as my tongue lashed out, dolling pleasure left and right. With hands holding herself aloft, her legs were free to squeeze tight around me. Before I knew it, my whole world was composed of only pussy, thighs and cheerleader skirts. Each probe of my tongue, the rubbing of my lips on hers, sent shivers coursing through Taylor's body. I could have spent the entire fourth quarter going down on her, but it wasn't long before I felt fingers intertwining themselves in my dark hair and pulling me upwards. Coming up for air into the blinding light, I looked up at her, illuminated from behind. She was glowing like an angel.

"That cock. Lemme see it big guy. I wanna suck it."

Swapping positions, I was now the one pressed up against the table as Taylor sank down to her knees. Aggressively unbuckling my pants, the leather snapped as she whipped it out, shortly followed by whipping out my hard cock in record-breaking time. Pants around my ankles, those red lips opened to take it in her mouth, but stopped a mere millimeter from touching the throbbing bellend. I could feel each and every hot exhale of breath. Mischief stared out of her baby blues as they looked up at me. Her arms starting miming cheering motions, my cock the megaphone.

"Gimme a C!" She looked up expectantly, pantomiming cheering at me when I didn't immediately respond.

"...C..." I responded with on edge tension.

"Gimme an O!"

"...O..."

"Gimme a C!"

"...C..."

"Gimme a K!"

"...K..."

"What's that spell?" She asked with her mouth open wide, still staring up expectantly at me.

I didn't respond, instead just pushed my hips forwards, giving her exactly what she had just spelled out.

"GLCK!" Taylor gurgled and choked, surprised as she suddenly found my cockhead pressed up against her tonsils.

The bright red of her lipstick, already smudged from our makeout, smeared fully as she closed them around my shaft and I let out an enormous sigh of relief as the ripple of pleasure washed over my entire body. Sliding them back to the tip, she came off with a loud *POP* that rang nicely in the air, like the snapping of gum.

"Well, I did ask you to gimme it." She said, clearing her throat and laughing before getting back down to it with all the spirit and enthusiasm a head cheerleader could muster.

In a flash, Taylor was sliding her lips along the shaft going back and forth with firm suction. Sucking up and down, I let her work her magic, and with each spirited bob of her head, she left a red lipstick ring further and further down until a final pass brought her right down to the base. Holding herself there, she hummed what sounded like another cheer. Whatever it was sent vibrations reverberating along my shaft, making my balls buzz and tremble until she finally retreated back to the tip, pink in the face.

Both hands came up to cup my balls, proceeding to play with them like a pair of pompoms. Suckling on the tip the whole while, her cheeks caved inwards as she juggled my jewels. Her tender, yet playful touch had groaning and squirming, rooted in place by the suction of her mouth.

"You handle balls better than most of the players out there." I said, blurting the silly remark out without a second thought.

Letting my cock fall out of her mouth, Taylor responded, "I should hope so. I've had a lot of practice." She winked. "Just ask your teammates."

Releasing her hold on the family jewels, they dug into my thighs as she got to bobbing back and forth. Her ponytail bounced excitedly as sucked and slurped along the entire length with practiced ease. My eyes were drawn to it, following as it moved in tandem with Taylor's mouth. Almost of its own accord, my hand reached forward and took hold of it. For a few passes, all I did was provide gentle encouragement, but as the oral sensation grew and grew, my grip tightened around it until I was the one controlling the speed. Then, turning on a dime, I held her head still.

"How about a little D-fense?" I asked and was met with a confused, but affirmative gurgle.

With her head held in place, I started to buck my hips. It wasn't too rough or hard, but firmly cemented by my hold on the ponytail. Faster and faster, the escalation quickly brought my balls bouncing off her chin before the shot clock rang out. Whatever red was left upon her lips was completely smeared all over the shaft and my groin. Her mascara soon followed as her eyes watered a bit, the *GLCK*GLUG*GLCK* coming from her throat the only sound to be heard in the dressing room. That and my grunts of disbelief. When she was bright red in the face, I released the ponytail and it fell down, perfectly back into place. Popping off me as a wave of spittle and drool ran down her chin, she took a huge breath of air. It was quickly followed by two words.

"Fuck me."

Assisting her to her feet, I quickly bent her over the table. With fingers splayed against the mirror, leaving behind smudgy fingerprints, I flipped her skirt up and revealed her pert ass and pink pussy to the light of day. It was a glorious sight. Adopting a wide power stance, I aimed my cock and thrusted into her dripping cunt with a hard grunt. Taylor moaned in tandem with me as she was fully stuffed and I began to fuck in earnest. Those blue eyes sparkled as they stared back at me from the reflection in the mirror, watching my hips run the distance to home base on endless repeat. To show some appreciation, I even gave her tight ass a couple of hearty smacks until it too was glowing pink.

Her lips opened and in a quavering voice that threatened to give out with every repeated insertion, she started a cheer again, "Stronger than steel, hotter than the sun; Cole won't stop, 'til he gets the job done!"

If possible, the grin on my face got even wider. My hands dug into her hips as I hammered away. Starting off quiet enough, we couldn't stay that way for long. Unable to control ourselves, the level of volume grew louder and louder. Each grunt. All the moaning. Every groan. Neither of us could bring ourselves to care. That was, until a knock sounded at the door, cutting through the air like a knife. We both froze like deer in the headlights. Slowly we looked towards the door.

"Ms. Swift?" Asked a feminine voice. "Is everything alright in there? One of the PA's said she heard yelling or something."

"Everything is just fine. Just fine. I'll be done soon and ready to go." Taylor called back in an uncharacteristically high-pitched voice as I slowly began to saw in and out of her pussy once more.

"Alright then." She replied. "Please let us know if you need anything."

We waited another moment until she had walked away, then Taylor said, "Close one. Coach would have my ass if she found me in the locker room with another football player. Again."

"Speaking of asses..." I said, my index finger sliding between her alabaster cheeks and ever so slightly teasing the outer ring of her pink puckered butthole.

"Not today champ. It wasn't like you were the MVP or anything." She said cheekily, clearly relishing the role of slutty cheerleader. "Besides, the last time you were up there, I couldn't walk straight for a couple of days afterwards and I've got practice tomorrow."

Pushing me off of her, she gestured over to the couch. Getting my pants from around my ankles, I staggered over to it. Falling onto it, my cock still stood tall as Taylor straddled me. Using her long legs for leverage, she towered above me momentarily before sinking down, all the way down, to the base. Beginning to ride, each hand of mine latched onto a cheek, as if to guide her, but she didn't need any guidance. She had taken over the reins. The peachy clap of her ass on my thighs was a pleasant drum beat as her arms wrapped around my head, my face buried in her chest. It was still concealed beneath the cheerleading top, but that didn't stop me as I rubbed my face across the TS emblazoned there.

"That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!" She called out from above me. "We're fired up, we're sizzling, we're turning up the heat. Cole can't be beat!"

"Oh yea?" I asked. "Watch this."

In an impressive display of strength, I stood up, taking her with me. Securing herself by wrapping tight around me, I started to bounce her up and down. The full length of me disappearing into her each and every time.

"OH MY GOD! YES!" Taylor cried out, louder than ever before.

Up and down, she went, the weight of her own body ensuring maximum penetration, but even with a lust-fueled stamina, it wasn't a position I could maintain for long. Still, I made sure to hold out until my legs were quivering and trembling before I waddled over back to the table for the big final play. Now back in the same position we had started all this, except sans bottoms, I pulled her in close and filled up her cunt with a swift thrust. Our faces a mere inch apart, we stared through one other.

"Come on you big-dicked stud. Pummel this pretty cheerleader's pussy." She said with a snarl and curled lip.

Her words were like no motivation any kind of cheer could provide. We were in the homestretch as I thrusted hard into her, over and over and over again. Legs locked around my waist, eyelids fluttering and mouth gasping like an Olympic sprinter, it turned in an instant to the big O. Throwing her head back, she yelled a wordless shriek as she climaxed hard. My thrusts halted somewhat, allowing her a moment of recovery, but I was right at the edge too and it was too late to stop the clock.

"Fuck me..." She weakly, looking back at me with hazy blue eyes. "Five...six...seven...eight...Who do I appreciate? Cole!" Her voice regained its strength with every passing syllable.

"Swift. Need too..." I muttered.

She understood instantly, pushing me away and sliding down on wobbly knees in front of me. One hand grabbed hold of my cock and started stroking, her other hand miming cheer motions once more.

"Give me a C! Give me a U! Give me an M! What's that spell? Cum! Give me CUM!"

"Ohhhh fuck." I moaned, staring down at a picture-perfect cheerleader jerking me off at lighting speed. "I'll give it you alright! Here it comes!"

Pointed right at her gorgeous face, I erupted. Thick ropes of hot, sticky seed shot forward. The first couple splattered her face as they streaked across her pale skin to her hairline and into her blonde bangs. The remaining fat globs of cum peppered her lips and waggling tongue. Jerking until I was utterly spent and had nothing more to give, we both panted in the stunned silence. Our eyes met.

12