Era Erotica Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remind me to score during a game more often." I said before we both started laughing.

2021

Those memories didn't last long as Cole was quickly overwhelmed by his current predicament. Needless to say, the sex was dynamite from the get-go. His excitement was just as evident as it had been back in the day, if not even more so. As well as they had known each other's bodies back then, it could not compare to how they knew them now. Still, no sexual liaison could last forever, especially one as fantasy-fueled as this.

Taylor was flat on her back, her legs held high up in the air as Cole pressed them back, going at her like a jackhammer. Both sweaty bodies were on the brink of sweet orgasmic bliss, but as always, Cole held out until Taylor was the first to give in.

"Right there! Yes! That's it! Just a little more!" Taylor screamed, and Cole complied with the head cheerleader's instructions.

Another couple of passes was all it took. Shrieking with climactic delight, her back arched off the bed as every muscle in her body tensed up. A loud splitting tear ripped through the air as her top and waist band finally gave way. They had been threatening to do for the entire love-making session and this finally proved too much. Neither one of them cared as the orgasm literally tore the clothes from her body. Cole found himself too focused on also cumming and barely noticed as he pulled out and in a quick motion had straddled her ample chest. Pushing his cock between her jiggly mass of tits and with the bits of ruined fabric tickling his nuts, he bucked a couple more times before crying out and spurting like crazy.

Jizz flew everywhere, ricocheting from collarbone to cheekbone and all in-between as he emptied the contents of his balls all across her upper half. From beneath streaks of murky white goo, Taylor giggled as rope after sticky rope struck her flawless pale skin. Releasing his hold on her breasts, he dismounted and fell onto the bed. They looked at one another.

"I think you ruined my outfit." He couldn't bring himself to respond, only laugh as she started licking the cum that she could reach with her tongue. "It was about time anyways. I think I'll just get a new one. One that fits properly this time. What do you think about that?"

He found himself nodding eagerly, and gave a hearty twitch downstairs despite what they'd literally just finished doing.

"I'll take that as a yes." Taylor said looking down at his slowly engorging member.

End of Chapter Thirty-Eight

12