Era Erotica Ch. 40

Story Info
Taylor Swift becomes Miss Americana for the night.
4.4k words
4.82
7.3k
6

Part 40 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. This is not real. It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Forty: Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Maledom, Roleplay, Oral, Spank

*****

2021

A knock sounded on the door and Cole rose slowly from where he had been sitting. Walking across the upscale hotel suite, he pulled on the heavy door to reveal her standing there, in all her gorgeous glory. Wearing an oversized faux leopard skin coat, she had one hip cocked to the side and an even cockier look etched upon her face. Her booty shorts were so short; they were virtually nonexistent beneath the hem of the jacket. Jet-black heels several inches tall meant she met his eye level perfectly. Messy blonde hair fell down around her shoulders and down her back. Piercing blue eyes stared out above cherry red lips. There was no glittering engagement ring adorning her finger. Looking him up and down, and liking what she saw, she blew a huge bubble of chewing gum before popping it loudly.

"Come on in Miss..." He said, waiting for her to introduce herself.

"Americana. You can call me Ms. Americana." Taylor Swift said with just a hint of a New York accent and extending one dainty hand for him to shake. Instead, he scooped it up and let his lips graze her knuckles in a gentle kiss. "Ohhhh, James. You're such a gentleman."

Stepping aside, he allowed her entry into his hotel room. Before closing the door, he snuck the Do Not Disturb sign onto the handle. Turning around, he saw her admiring the room, looking with particular interest at the fully stocked bar, immensely soft and plush looking bed and the tastefully modern furniture that otherwise decorated the space.

"Nice digs. You have good taste." She said as she placed her black purse down on a table and began undoing the buttons on her coat.

It turns out she was indeed wearing something underneath, although admittedly not much. He suppressed a grin. Taylor had picked the room. And the hotel. And the city. And the date. And pretty much everything else about this little rendezvous. Still, he was just glad to be out somewhere, out of the house. This was sort of their way of celebrating that fact. That, and taking a break from wedding planning, which was turning out be just as much work as re-recording six albums.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it." Cole said before returning to the armchair he had vacated. "I assure you; the bed is as comfortable as it looks."

"I'm sure I'll find out soon enough." She replied, without missing a beat.

Interlacing his fingers, he watched her with an eager eye as she turned her attention away from the bar and back onto him. Sauntering towards him with hips swaying hypnotically, she stopped just in front of him. Bending over at the waist in a pleasing display of flexibility, she placed a hand on either arm of the chair. Those blue eyes were alight with fire and he could see straight down her blouse, her breasts hanging freely. He gulped. Audibly.

"Is there a place I can freshen up?" She asked, over-pronouncing each syllable with exaggerated lip movements.

"In the bathroom. Just through there." He said, nodding his head. "While you're in there, you'll find a dress hanging on the back of the door. Put it on. I'll be waiting right here."

"Don't worry. I won't keep you waiting too long." She said playfully, leaning forward as if to kiss him with those burning red lips, but withdrawing at the last possible moment and straightening up.

Sashaying away, she vanished into the bathroom, lingering just long enough for one last alluring look. Settling back in the chair, he was content to wait. For the moment, at least. It would be worth it for a night that would undoubtedly be quite unforgettable. Or maybe this was just an indicator of what married life would look like for them. Who could say for sure?

Turning on a speaker, soft music began playing. A wordless, yet sensual, tune. Foot tapping as his mind constructed an image of what Taylor would emerge looking like; he perked up when he heard the doorknob to the bathroom finally click open. Stepping out into the open, his emerald peepers were irresistibly drawn towards her visage like a magnet. His imagination could not compete with reality.

It was a jet-black evening gown. Silky smooth, with a plunging neckline it hugged her figure like a second skin. Leg slits went up nearly to her hip, but the sheer black stockings that accompanied the ensemble only managed to make their way about halfway up her deliciously smooth looking alabaster thighs. A new pair of equally black high heels completed the look. He also knew what she had on underneath it. That was the one thing he had picked it out.

"How do I look?" She asked, lifting her dress just a tad to reveal more leg, if that was even possible.

"Perfect." He growled. "Now, come here."

"If you'll allow me just one more moment." There was a pause. "Please?"

Giving his consent with a silent nod, she quickly flitted over to the bar and in a flash, fixed him a drink, swaying slowly with the rhythm of the music. Clutching the amber filled highball glass in her hand, she floated over towards him like something out a daydream. Their fingers touched as she handed him the glass, sending sparks of electricity flying between them. Withdrawing red-painted digits almost immediately, she smiled shyly. Bringing the glass to his mouth, he took a long sip, savoring the warmth that washed down his throat as he swallowed. It blossomed to life within in his chest, spreading its warm tendrils throughout his body. An old fashion. A favorite of both of theirs.

"How is it?" She asked, as if she didn't already know.

"Just perfect." He replied with a look at her that had absolutely nothing to do with the expertly crafted cocktail.

That shy smile turning to a sly one, Taylor wordlessly knelt down in front of him. Hands starting on his shins, they slowly spider walked along his legs until her fingertips were pressed into his inner thighs. Cole didn't say anything, just took another sip and threw his tie over his shoulder with approving eyes.

"So, what should I call you tonight?" She asked, as her fingertips inched ever closer to the sizable lump growing in his slacks. "Mister? Sir? Daddy?" Each word was lower and huskier than the last.

"Just James is fine." Cole blurted out as her fingers curled around the strained fabric of his suit pants.

"James it is, then." She whispered sensually, gently squeezing the tensely coiled trouser snake.

After fingering every inch with slow precision motions, her fingers found themselves at his belt buckle. Undoing it with almost agonizing slowness, Cole took another sip to try to wet his suddenly bone-dry mouth. With deliberate and exaggerated movements, the clink of the belt was the only sound apart from his labored breathing as she unbuttoned the slacks and with a slow *ZIPPPP* pulled down the zipper. He had not been wearing underwear. James liked to go commando. It sprang free with some assistance, rising high into the air, a big pulsating pillar of veiny flesh, trembling and twitching against her palm as her fingers squeezed around it.

She didn't say a word, but her eyes were screaming with lust. Big and round as saucers, deep like the ocean blue. Those burning red lips brushed the side of the throbbing shaft with the lightest touch that sent tremors running through his entire body. He nearly spilt his drink when she sank into the kiss. A long, lingering smooch, followed by another and another. One by one, she planted kisses across the broad expanse of cock, making her way down one side then up the other. Each and every time, she left an imprint of red behind. At the tip, she paused, noting the bead of precum gathered there, glimmering like a jewel. Her pink tongue darted out faster than the eye could see, licking it up before it disappeared back behind those smeared crimson beauties. The corners of her mouth turned upwards before parting. In one swift motion, she engulfed the entirety of his mushroom head before closing tight with a suction so great that her cheeks caved inward in spectacular and exaggerated fashion. Throwing his head back and squirming, the hand that wasn't gripping the glass was white knuckling the arm of the chair.

"Fuck. Oh my God. That's it." He hissed. "Suck that cock. Yesssss."

Inside her heavenly mouth, her tongue was a nonstop merry-go-round, swirling round and round. Never breaking the vacuum tight seal, her lips crept lower and lower down the shaft, making each inch disappear just as easily as the last. She never broke eye contact, watching unblinkingly as his face contorted and twisted with pleasure. Without the slightest flinch, he felt the head of his cock bump against the back of her throat before sliding on through without a hitch. It slipped into that hot tight buttery tunnel and filled her esophagus until she had no further to go. Cupid-bow lips wrapped securely around the base of his cock; his freshly shaven balls made the perfect wrinkly nest for her rounded chin. Manly musk filled her nostrils as her nose smushed against his groin. There she held him. Without coughing. Without gagging. With seemingly no effort at all. The only indication of him being ballsdeep in Taylor Swift's throat was the slight reddening of her cheeks that gradually crept to cover all of her face. Redder and redder she grew, willingly depriving herself of oxygen to offer him up the most desirable deepthroating she could deliver. She had his legs trembling and toes curled up so tightly it was almost painful. Only when her face was brick red did she finally have to come up for air and began the long retreat in exactly the same fashion as she had arrived. Upon reaching the top, she *POPPED* off and admired her handiwork. A glistening sheen of saliva, smeared red with lipstick. Almost as red as her face. Almost. It stood tall, still twitching and reeling from the sensation.

"Is that what you meant by "suck it"?" She asked with all the innocence in the world.

"Yes. Now do it again. And this time, don't stop." He replied, his voice finding solid ground by the end of the sentence.

"Yes... James." She said and rocked forward on her knees, catching him between her lips and taking him down to the base faster than he could snap his fingers.

His legs jerked as he cursed and slammed down the empty glass down on the side table harder than he meant too. Her hands steadied themselves atop his knees, but she didn't stay remain stationary this time. Instead, those lips danced their way back to the top before descending just as quickly again. Settling into a rhythm, it seemed second nature to her. Gradually her lips loosened from their tight seal to a more open jaw that still proved the perfect implement with which to impale her pretty face upon his cock. Each pass of her oral cavity left behind another slop of slippery spittle that he could feel trickling down his balls. It was probably ruining his trousers, but he couldn't have given less of a fuck.

"Oh, Ms. Americana. Fuck! Keep sucking." He groaned, his head spinning with the sensation.

Her response was to pause and give him a big smile as her pouty lips brushed the tip. Opening her mouth as if to speak, she instead found a firm hand on the back of her head, it's fingers effortlessly interweaving amongst her plethora of blonde locks. It pushed her downwards. All the way down. Eyes bulging in surprise, he held her there as she gurgled in a not unpleasant manner. Deepthroating. Dictated by him this time. The longer he held her there, the tighter his fingers curled around the back of her head until he lifted her upwards and she took a deep breath. Looking her right in the eye, he found hers staring back, begging him to keep going. To do it again. It wouldn't be the last time that night he found them sharing that same sentiment. He pushed her back down once more.

Now controlling the speed with which she sucked, Taylor gave him total control over her mouth. The pace was slow enough to begin with, but gradually picked up speed, only to pause and hold her down there until she was the one squirming between his knees. It was always followed up by a brief pause to allow her a big gulp of air before getting right back to it. He was careful to watch to for the safe sign, a double-tapping of his kneecap, in case she wanted to stop, but she never even gave a hint of it. And as amazing as this head was, he wanted more, so he gave one final pass before releasing his grip on her gorgeous blonde head.

"Give it one last kiss." He said as her lips puckered in compliance and she gave one long last lingering sloppy kiss to the throbbing bellend.

Any red on her lips was gone. Smeared all over his prick. Her mascara was running. Saliva coated her chin and had slopped down onto her chest, but still somehow, she managed to blink innocently up at him from on her knees.

"Do you want me on the bed?" She asked, as if she didn't already know.

"Bent over it." He replied smoothly.

Rising to her full height, she wobbled over to the edge of the expansive bed and bent over, presenting her supple ass for his viewing pleasure. Standing up himself (and wobbling a bit as well), he removed his shoes and pants, but left the dress shirt and tie before sidling up behind her. Inspecting the curve of her ass beneath the smooth dress, the heavy panting from Taylor was interrupted with a *SMACK* as his open palm collided with her rear. The squeak of surprise she gave sent shivers running through her whole body.

"Did you like that?" He asked breathlessly.

"Yes. Please. Spank me again." She replied, equally as out of breath.

He obliged, slapping the other cheek this time. Moaning as he bunched up the back of her black gown, he yanked it up until her ass was exposed to the open air, both of them hearing a few stiches rip in the process. He stared down at it for a moment. The flawless alabaster skin uncovered expect for the tiniest string of lacy black fabric that ringed her waist and disappeared fully between the curve of her cheeks. Tilting his head ever so slightly, he could see her pink pussy was equally as exposed. He knew it would be. The crotchless panties had been a last-minute addition, but definitely a good one. Her stockinged legs were a distraction all their own, but there would be time to appreciate them later.

"Spank me again. Ms. Americana has been a bad, bad girl. She needs a good spanking. Please Sir." She whimpered pleadingly as she waited with bated breath.

Even though he had told her not to call him sir, he couldn't deny the arousal in hearing it. So instead of reprimanding her, he simply raised his hand high and brought it down on the bare cheek. The collision of flesh on flesh was louder than before and left behind the faintest outline of a pink handprint. Taylor groaned with renewed vigor. His hand descended again and again, until both cheeks bore the pink outline of his hand. She mumbled something that he couldn't quite make out.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Please don't make me wait anymore. Put your cock in me..." Taylor said louder, even as her lips trembled with anticipation. Her head turned back to look at him. "Pick a hole. You can use me however you want tonight. You can do things you can't do with your wife or girlfriend...or fiancé?"

Her blue eyes sparkled at that last word.

"I don't know about that; my finance doesn't say no too much." He quipped back at her, making her struggle not to break character.

"If that was true, I don't think you'd be here with me. I bet her uptight prudish little fuckholes aren't anywhere near as nice as mine."

"You've got quite the mouth on you. Haven't you, Ms. Americana? Talking about my fiancé like that."

One hand stretched forward and gripped the back of her neck, pushing her face down into the mattress. The other hand held his rock-hard prick and lined up with her glistening cunt, which was so wet that he slid inside with the greatest of ease. Both grunted hard he pushed it down the base.

"Is that what you wanted?" He hissed through gritted teeth. "This big hard dick in your pretty pink pussy?"

"Yes..." Taylor whimpered as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her brain struggled to string two words together.

"Then take it. Take it all."

Adopting a wide power stance, he began to thrust and was met moaning. The crash of his pelvis against her peachy rear was soon just as loud as the spanking had been. He was going all out, unleashing the lust built up inside of him to bottom out inside of her with every roll of his hips. His hands worked their way around her body, until they gripped around her forearms and pulled back on them, with enough force to suspend her above the mattress. Hovering an inch or two above the silk sheets, and still fully bent over, he fucked her harder than ever before. Suspended by nothing but his hold on her, Taylor cried out repeatedly as her lover of the night fucked her good and hard.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried, over and over again.

Fucking her until her arms were just beginning to tingle, he released her and she fell forward onto the mattress, legs flailing as they fell out from underneath her. All the movement made his tie fall from over his shoulder, landing atop her juicy booty, the tip of it tickling her butthole. Struck by an idea, he slowed his thrusting and quickly undid the tie around his neck. As Taylor blearily looked behind her to find out why he had slowed, she quickly found both hands being pulled together behind her back. Face down once more in the mattress, she felt fabric bind her wrists as they pulled tightly together. Finishing the knot and making sure Taylor's hands were firmly secured, he wrenched off his shirt, losing a button or two in the process, and grabbed her by the hips as he began to hammer home once more.

"Goddamn!" Taylor screamed, teeth sinking into the bedsheet, having once again relinquished total control.

"Take it." He grunted. "Take this fuckin' dick."

Wrists straining against the makeshift knot, it was a feeling of pleasure that reverberated through her body like a drum. His fingertips dug into her hips, hauling her towards him even as he crashed into her with every thrust. The only time they left her waist was to give her another hearty smack on the ass. Taylor couldn't take anymore. Ms. Americana couldn't take it anymore. Both were cumming.

"Cole! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...CUM!" She shouted, spitting out the mouthful of sheet she had been chewing on.

Moments later, she did. Her feet, which had only just found solid ground, fell out from under her again, dangling uselessly over the side of the bed as her body rocked in the throes of orgasmic bliss. Each thrust into her seemed to prolong the sensation until finally she was a gibbering sloppy mess. Pulling out of her and stepping back, he looked down and noted the copious rings of sticky cunt cream encircling his cock as he gently rolled her over onto her back.

"Who's Cole?" He asked.

"Hmm?" Taylor asked, with hazy clouded eyes. "Oh...just someone from my long list of ex-lovers."

"Figured as much." He said, smirking. "Now, let's get this dress off."

Taylor went to move her hands, but they were still tied together, pinned beneath the small of her back. Shimmying up slightly so she could lay fully on the bed, he straddled her waist, cock still swinging in front of him. Reaching for her plunging neckline, he heaved, the muscles suddenly springing to life all over his naked figure. The fabric tore with an almighty *RZZZZTT* and Taylor looked up in shock at this hunky man looming over, literally tearing the clothes from her body. It sent another flood of arousal rushing to her loins.

"Oh my, James. So strong."

12