Era Erotica Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more tugging and pulling, the dress was in tatters. Throwing the remnants away without a second thought, he straddled her bare chest. Presenting his cock for cleaning, she happily polished his knob, sucking down her own juices from him until there was nothing left but saliva. While she sucked, he reached beneath her to undo the knot and freeing her hands, which immediately reached for his throbbing cock.

"Nuh-uh." He said, grabbing both wrists and pressing them to the mattress above her head.

In flash the tie was back around them and he slid down her supple frame until his cock was once more lined up with her quivering pink pussy. Pushing inside with a hard grunt, stockinged legs wrapped around his waist, the tips of her heels slightly poking him. One hand held her wrists above her as he began fucking her again. Looking into his eyes, she couldn't help but cry out.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God! Just keep going! Fuck me like you want to fuck your fiancé!"

"You really do have quite the mouth on you, don't you Ms. Americana? I think we can fix that."

With almost surprising ease, he pulled at her crotchless panties until they snapped free from her body. Wadding them up, he stuffed them in her open mouth, her pouty mouth filled to the brim with lace.

"MHMMM!!!" Taylor cried out, her words muffled, but still plenty loud. "MHM! MHM! MHMM!"

"Hmm, even that doesn't seem to stop you." Cole said, his hips a nonstop train of thrusting. "Maybe this will help."

His free hand grabbed her throat and squeezed with the tenderest of touches. There was a pause before Taylor gave the slightest of nods and he squeezed tighter as began to good and properly rail her. One hand still on her wrists, the other on her neck, he leaned over her and stared into her eyes, watching them flutter and continuously roll into the back of her head as she struggled for every ounce of air. He made sure to never hold too tight or too long, even as her moans did gradually quiet. But it was all building towards something. Another glorious orgasm that had Taylor's body thrashing uncontrollably beneath his own, twisting and writhing with pleasure as she gasped for air. And when her twitching body finally stilled, he released his hold on her and pulled the ruined panties from her mouth.

"Cole, that was good. Really fucking good."

"Cole?" He asked with surprise. "Again? Tsk-tsk. I'm James, remember?"

"Oh shit. Yes. How unprofessional of me." She squeaked, right back into character. "Please forgive me."

"I think someone needs another spanking for that." He said, hauling her over across his lap and giving her ass a few more smacks until those already pink cheeks were burning red.

Sliding off of him, she stayed prone as he ran his hands up her stockinged legs, feeling the impossibly smooth stems beneath the fabric. He even planted a few kisses along her calves. Spreading her legs for him, he grabbed onto the headboard for leverage and pulled her still tied up hands back so they were above her head. From his position, he could plough her with the full weight of his body, her asscheeks providing an ample cushion for his hips as they crashed downwards. Occasional her hands would begin to drift forward and he would reach down to pull them, so they were squarely over the back of her neck, her face buried in a pillow as he fucked her hard. The pace was frantic. Hectic. Frenzied. Relentless. He simply couldn't stop. It felt so good. Too good.

"Oh, Miss! Ms. Americana! Fuck!" Cole grunted. "Gonna cum!"

"Do it! Yes! Please! Blow that hot load all over me!" She screamed, wrenching her head back so he could very clearly hear her.

About to unload, he pulled out of her and took hold of his own cock. Three strokes and he exploded. Huge arching ropes of cum flew across her prone form. Jet after jet of sizzling hot spunk painted her back from ass to neck and everything in-between. The furthest streaks were congealing amongst the blonde strands of hair, as still more decorated her bound hands and his ruined tie. He finished by beating the head of his cock against both butthceeks, leaving several globules behind before collapsing with a satisfied groan. Both lay there for a minute or two, panting.

"Eh-hem." She said finally, as she cleared her throat and indicated her still bound hands.

With shaking fingers, he undid the cumstained knot until she was free. Stretching her arms and feeling the cooling cum congeal on the broad expanse of her back, she stood up on legs made of jelly and stumbled towards to the bathroom. With a little sleight of hand, she left a business card on the nightstand as she went. At the doorframe, she paused and turned back to him.

"Thanks for a great time tonight James. You are easily the best client I've ever had. If you are ever looking for...companionship again, please think of the Heartbreak Prince for all your needs. Ask for Ms. Americana. I'd love to see you again."

Picking up the card, Cole admired the craftsmanship. It had a well-designed graphic and number and everything. He wondered who would answer if he called it.

"I'd like that too. Maybe I'll call you again after my wedding. It's coming up pretty soon and planning these things can be pretty stressful."

"Anytime darling. Anytime."

End of Chapter Forty

12