All Comments on 'Erasing Julie Ch. 01'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
hikewithapackhikewithapackover 11 years ago
Outstanding start

I can't wait for the next part. I would love to spend time reading about how she tries to rationalize her affair even as she decides she "loves" her husband. Her kind of love is not my kind of love though.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ERASE----DELETE-------RE-FORMAT THE HARD DRIVE

then reboot and anti-mag the tapes, TK U MLJ LV NV

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I can hardly wait until the choice is no longer Julie's to make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, pretty lame...

Just forget it..have Literotica remove this.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.....

But I would sure like to see some pain coming Greg's way....He know's she is married. Erasing the slut is a good idea. I wonder if the children will also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another wimpy story from writer

All the stories dwelt on the wife cuckolding the husband and the husband eventually takes her cheating arse back when the lover either dumps the slut or compensate the husband with money for time using the whore. The husband is loyal right to the end of his wimpy life-that's katmal storyline.I give a 1 for such trite plot.

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 11 years ago
Hmm - where's it going?

Despite the obviously negative and dumb few comments, Katmai, you have left yourself in a great position to tell a superb tale. Your dialogue is fine. Your construct is fine. Now chapters 2 and further depend on your imagination. I'll be looking for them...good luck!

KenL511KenL511over 11 years ago
Hmmmm,

In Alaska, there is no provision for spousal maintenance with few exceptions.

It does not look like any of them apply in this case.

Debilitating Abuse by one spouse.

Abandonnment.

Physical, emotional or sexual abuse of minor children.

In Washington state, cohabitation is a valid reason to terminate spousal maintenance.

It should be very easy to erase Julie under the circumstances.

In Alaska there are two sayings that I believe are pertinent.

"In Alaska, you don't lose your woman. You lose your turn."

The women respond, "In Alaska, the odds are good, but the goods are odd."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A really great story

but I'm hoping that the punishment takes a more vicious turn. What a bitch...

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Good first chapter

for an interesting story. The Mice have judged the author and bury him even when

he has only done a good job. I admit that all his work is excellent but the tales he tells usually leave me feeling irritated and unhappy. Still he does an excellent job and I intend to read through to the end.....

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 11 years ago
Interesting story

You have many ways to take this story...Solid foundation about an interesting couple...hope she is willing to take the punishment for doing the crime....when Gus comes home every three weeks does he wonder where his wife is?

roadbirdroadbirdover 11 years ago
why bother

she may as well shit in one hand and wish in the other...seems if she knew what her hubby knew she better go with greg...if she turns him down then what happens is she goes home to no home and divorce..Im like gus ,,sorry i couldnt forgive or trust again...i like what hes doing by completely erasing her from his life...then when he does finally find someone to retire with he can find a widow or someone at least he can trust..and also probably much younger n better looking sorry the bitch is gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope she suffers

She has treated a good man like crap and feels no guilt until some one else points it out, hell she'd do it again given half a chance and probably feel no guilt again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars.......

And that is truly a compliment as I NEVER give out 5 stars. I can't wait for the next installment. This story has all the elements that make up a good story.

You've done an excellent job so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree, the writing is good, but I won't vote yet.

There is more than one part and we've seen a final chapter in one of this authors other stories take a strange turn for the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope

I really hope you don't fuck this one up like you did "Nice Guy". Your stories are always so promising then you screw up the finish.

Please don't fuck it up.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A fine story

Looking forward to more. Thank you.

romaq7705romaq7705over 11 years ago
great start!

burn the bitch!

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Anyone else remember?

I went back and reread Nice Guy (I agree please don't make this a repeat) thinking that there was something familiar with this story to one I read long ago. I remember plots and stories pretty well so I was wondering if this is a repeat/repost or not. Hopefully it isn't copying someone else's work. For now, the story is believable, the characters are developed, there is a plot and interest, enough sex for some of the horndogs reading as well as a drama that will keep people anticipating the next chapter. I sincerely hope that future chapters will continue that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with some of the other commenters...

...who are concerned about where this is going, despite the promising start.

For example, in Katmai's story "Trust", as I recall, the wife's cheating was caused by a physical condition which ultimately killed her.

The appearance of the psychiatrist in this story does not bode well for her getting what she deserves to suffer for the pain she has caused her husband.

I suppose she is going to figure out that love is more important than a big cock, be lost without him, search for him, and try to prove to him that love conquers all, in the end.

But what good is love without respect and trust for two years? It would have been less painful if she had given him the choice of sex counseling or a divorce. But of course, cheaters never do that; they want to have their cake and eat it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good Start

However through past stories I just hope this does not turn out the same way

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh. By the numbers.

Do you think it matters that a divorce is granted because of adultery? The courts don't care and the husband will still get fucked by the courts.

His attempts to circumvent the legal system is bordering on contempt and could well result in prison time. The concept of Burn the Bitch is a pathetic attempt by useless men to hold onto some semblance of pride.

Sorry to tell you the truth and burst your bubble; but accuracy is important. Otherwise you may as well include Martians and an alien armada.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I am curious

Will this be Nice Guy Pt. 03 a RAAC?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Excellent Job by Author in Apportioning Ample Shame & Blame for EVERYONE !

Look let's be HONEST . Monogamous & ( apparantlly monotonous ) marriages dont endure between hardworking but culturally AND carnally staid men who are gone 7 weeks out of ten paired with attractive women.

I don't abhor Julie completely for her unfaithfulness. This couple is presently ill matched after 20 years. She craves stimulation & the husband thinks depositing a big paycheck is a panacea to a woman's solitude. Her verbal denigration of the father of her children is VILE, make no mistake about that!

In the big picture: their offspring are are adults now . For over 2 decades she was faithfful and was a good mother & wife. Fiscally this couple is secure. Until two years ago , this marriage would be deemed a sucess. Now however, Gus the square peg is going to conflict with Julie's cheating round (w)hole.

Yet when the nest becomes empty there is a reckoning in a marriage & this one will likely crash & burn. Greg the old flame knows what Julie wants and needs better then her husband. That's sad and a sign of inattention on the hubby's part.

The set up is in play for massive retribution for her unfaithfulness. Previous astute commenters have noted this author does not have a bonfire track record for his fictional straying anti-heroines. In baseball , a talented starter goes 6-7 innings & the closer ultimately concludes the game.

All that is certain in my mind is that commenters like Huedawg, Betrayed by Love & Hawkeye would pay good coin to ' close out this story' with a zippo lighter & jet fuel in place of a Spalding baseball & Rawlings glove. They might have a use applying a Louisville Slugger bat to ' smooth operator ' Greg, though.

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

As the story isn't finished, I'll withhold from commenting too much, I want to see how this plays out first.

There is, in my opinion, a very big hint as to how this will play out. It's the psychiatrist. Just look at his story. His wife cheated on him for a year, and he takes her back. Her lover was exciting and good in bed, and on her deathbed she told her husband she never regretted the affair, nor did she ever apologize.

She told him she went back to him, because she loved him. Even that is doubtful because her lover was a mailman, not a doctor. In other words, hubby was a mealticket to a good life in her later years.

And..it worked. She got to eat her cake and have it, with no repercussions.

This reads like a blueprint for how Julie should operate, and I fear this is also a blueprint for the rest of the story. I can already sense a RAAC coming...I want to know how this will end, but I'm not going to hold my breath for a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is starting well

but his other stories that i look out seem to have the husband wimping out in the end. hope he has some balls this time.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Every key has keyhole

@ Kind Anon 1. There are more English speaking countries. Why a problem he changed everething to cash money and divade everything fifty fifty and he leaves the USA to Australia and he do not pay any alimoney, only 50-50%.

2. An unadecvate husband could look for sextherapeitic or look for better sex handbook (not porno) to assist himself for better lover after divorce . It may be he will not become a sexathlete, but the modern medicines also may be a good iniciative to mend the sex skilles. The best example for this Ohio's story "The Surrogate Ch. 03", where the unadecvate husband becomes an average sexual capable divorced man after medical treatment and he could remarry a younger woman than his exwife is.

3. There is an Hungarian way of saying every key has keyhole. Somebody who is not prejudice for other culture and he has more money he could find excellent wife candidate from other countries as the North Amerika or Western Europe.

4. Why should a husband live to eat creampies from his wife when he can find woman from other country or in his own homeland as well. I like the revenge stories where the husbands find Second Chance woman.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Alimoney

BTW In Pennsylvania the family law ereased the wife alimoney. This is newer effect of the gender equity. I think the more states in the USA will launch this soon..........or short time alimoney (max 2 years).

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Don't judge a book by it's cover

This author writes well, is clearly intelligent, and I believe is capable of originality. I don't think we should assume reconciliation at all costs just because one or several other stories by this author ended that way. Very likely, this one could be different. Let's give the author a chance to do something different (and more realistic -- given the scenario, no way could any man forgive Julie's actions, nor take her back).

The trust is gone, the put downs are unconscionable -- he has a pee wee cock, boring in bed, etc. -- and the marriage is done. One comment about long absences and difficulties maintaining relationships -- it's true, and the divorce rate is higher, in such instances -- just look at the lives of submariners away on patrol three months at a time.

But Julie knew this from the start and accepted the sacrifice for their retirement. She could have gone back to work, contributed income and savings, and maybe Gus could then have accepted less pay with a stay-at-home type of job so she would not have gotten lonely. Instead she fooled around while lying about it. Very selfish in my opinion.

Gus seems reasonably intelligent (he cracked her email password) and hardly naive. I have trouble believing Julie's assertion (to Greg) that Gus turned down variety and only wanted missionary. He hardly seems that much of a prude.

I also can't believe Julie would seriously accept Greg's cheating if they were to marry. She tolerates it because she is, after all, a cheater herself, and she is absent from Greg when Gus is home, so she can hardly expect Greg to refrain from dalliances in her absence. But would she truly allow it if she and Greg got married?

Please let's not have too long before the next part. Thanks for writing.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 BUYERS REMORSE

while they are renting the product. TK U MLJ LV NV

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
How is it that a couple married for so long....

...can't seem to talk about the most basic parts of a relationship. This was poorly developed and makes it hard to care about the characters. Seems like most readers just want to get to the end, regardless of how unsupported the prologue is,.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
It's One Thing to Cheat.....

But to disrespect your spouse whom you supposedly still have feelings for.I don't think she deserves anything but total erasure. Listen if Julie wants all the hot sex she can get from Greg more power to her. Do the right thing. Cut hubby loose It's the least he deserves after 20 years. But to diss him behind his back to her lover is call for revenge.Go get her hubby!. Look forward to the next installment

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

I'll amend my first comment, about the RAAC. I was so engrossed in Julie's side of the story, that I had forgotten Gus' actions to erase his wife from his life.

Now, I think that the divorce will go through, but maybe (I'm not so sure now, given Gus' attitude) they'll reconcile after the divorce.

lagrimas458lagrimas458over 11 years ago
Married Life can be tough

This is a real dilemma. I know, I have been through it and it has left me scarred for life. Is the fun and excitement of adultery worth it when compared to the total love and support from the other partner?

I look forward to the next chapters.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What may it be?

1. If Gregg offers her it may be an open marriage, classical marriage, open marriage with newborn child (the modern Down test is made by blood), classical marriage with newborn child. Which will be?

2. Will Julie refuses Gregg offer and she will be between 2 lost life partner?

3. Will Gus have a Second Chance woman?

4. Will it be RAAC or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

She loves two men. One is boring and has a small cock. A secure and boring future with him.

Lover is loved by her. He's rich. They have a very exciting life together. Her feelings for him are such that she is willing to fuck him up the ass with her tongue.

Why on earth is she conflicted? Pick the rich guy.

If you can lick ass, and you know if a guy showers, the water doesn't clean the inside, meaning she knows what his shit tastes like, then surely she can learn to lick pussy and share in lover's life completely. Grab the guy before the aging process makes you unattractive to the shallow man.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Julie's problem

@ Anon Julie's problem with Gregg is that he is not monogamouse, so the marriage with Gregg may be short time, because other younger woman may be next wife after Julie. However she may be golddigger who can get Gregg's 50% assets in a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super

Love you story and the way you develop it. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the first chapter...

But I'm really having a problem seeing much of a story going forward. If Gus gets his way, he never sees her again - and likely his kids don't either, and they have erased her. So she becomes the 'kind of' wife (baby factory) for a player who has no intention of stopping his playing around...again, not much of a plot line.

Hope you have somewhere really creative to take this story, and I hope that you have the story finished and can feed the chapters in short order!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Brain Dead Decisions

Sweetie, mainly through her email statements, has totally poisoned the well of her marriage! Hubby, on the other hand, is a dull sex-partner, closed to any variation on missionary and absent over two-thirds of the time! Sweetie's lover is a very generous and social multi-millionaire with exciting contacts, and is a very innovative and accomplished sex-partner! Sweetie is aware of the Bull's roving tendencies and seems to be reconciled to his occasional 'slips!' The offspring are out of the nest and their futures are on-track!

Hubby clearly does NOT want the disrespectful emasculator back! Sweetie doesn't want to go back to the Great Cold North or Dull Hubby or loneliness! Simple problem, easy solution ... maybe! The two flies that may be in the ointment are their children, who already know of her affair and her denigration of their father; and the Shrink.

The Shrink is one of the weakest 'miracle coincidences' characters to be invented - of all time! He spots her at a soirée, recognizes her as a woman in distress (and a megabuck dress, thanks to Mr. Bull!). Offers her free analysis/good-listener service, and turns out to have a closely parallel personal tale (which he immediately tells her, a bizarre therapeutic technique!). There are at least five significant deviations from his professional training SO FAR!

Hubby has indicated to his D.Lawyer that he will hold the PI report disclosure over Sweetie's head so she will agree to the 'no benefits' irrec.differences option. First, she won't need the money (maybe) or want the property, BUT most of the confidential information (except for the stills and videos) are known by the 'kids' anyway (she doesn't know any of that, yet, but she soon will!). Second, she would NOT be going back to 'lose face' with their friends!

Incidentally, doesn't a broken ARM seem like an easy penalty for not being careful when leaving the warm-up hut? Convenient way to get the opportunity to find out about your one-true-love being a skanky, cheating slut!

Hopefully, Ch.2 will be short ... "And they got divorced and never talked to each other directly again. She and the kids reconciled as the Bull's guests at the annual Oscar ceremony!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is dead in the doorway when she gets home

she is in for one hell of a surprise.. if she doest go with her lover her life is all over.

no more gus ,probably no greg ,no home all alone all for a good fuck..

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
Digging a hole is easy.

It seems to be a popular tactic to post a story in chapters where the first chapter makes you hate the wife. That is easy to write. ave her humiliate the husband and disrespect him. It's where we go from here that determines if the story is any good. (She'll choose hubby only to find him gone.) We need more than that. Let's see an ending that is as good as the easily dug hole in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Stangstar disciple?

The wife who behaves so outrageously that any fool would want to shed her. The wronged husband that almost instantly replaces that age old love of his wife with loathing so intense that he wants no more of her in any way. Upcoming should be that woman who inspires the return of the husband's masculinity, who puts him on Cloud Nine and shows him that those 20+ years of marriage didn't amount to one iota. Yes, all familiar elements of a Stangstar story - missing only the ferocious Mustang. Perhaps the husband will put himself and his new squeeze in a Viper, after he acquires great wealth. Don't get me wrong - this was certainly not boring and I think better than 90% of the stories I've read here in a long time. 4*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too easy....

You took too easy a path as an author in creating a contrast between the two male characters. It leaves very little tension, and in one respect, is actually a little silly. Average dull man vs. super duper man. The other side is the wife, so disrespectful to the husband, no sense of affection, love, or desire. You made her a total waste of a human, again no tension, because you don't care what happens to her. In fact, all three of your main characters are hard to garner any symphathy for.

I find your writing quite good, dialogue is fine, plot is cliche (but most plots like this are), but the area where the most tension could be built is totally mishandled.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
Not scoring this one yet

I learned after Nice Guy, yes I am still pissed off over the end of that one, not to score Katmai's multi chapter tales until all is said and done. Well written and thought out, but the endings can leave so much to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well...

That was depressing. How is any of that erotic?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale So Far

We have an interesting contrast. A loving faithful husband working and saving for he and his wife's future. And a rich bachelor who never married because he loves the chase. In the middle is a wife bored of life with her husband and likes the excitement of her rich bachelor boyfriend. The boyfriend has asked her to say with him and unknowingly, she thinks its her choice. Husband is erasing her existence from his life. Without my usual barrage of code names I have for an unfaithful wife, I look forward to the next chapter, of which I will not hold back.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 11 years ago
The Psychiatric Dude angle HAD BETTER be really interesting!

And I gave the story a 2 stars, for that, even though I liked most of the story about poor scheming Gus and stupid and even more scheming Julie... <p>

I liked most of the story because the author HAD the HUSBAND do something unequivocal, which is VERY DIFFERENT from the stupid, elderly psychiatrist here, who's crying over a dead wife who --- even he knows deep in his heart --- never really loved him, DESPITE what she said; indeed, she said she had no regret over her affair and it was rather "exciting," and she said this in her last hours at the hospital. <p>

So, again, this angle on the stupid wimpy psychiatrist HAD better be good --- had better be more than an excuse, a distraction, for Julie to also shed some fake croc tears --- because the next rating for the story would be a 1 star, regardless what the main story's really about...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
4 Stars...

...for an enjoyable story. Please continue..

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Nobody knows

@ Saxon_Hart You are right about this Author, because an imagined sequal plot would be the next. After divorcing Julie married Gregg.

1.1. Gregg died in accident, she inherites everything.

1.2. Gregg and Julie will divorce and Julie gets 50% of Gregg assets.

Julie and Gus reconciltate for the money.

From the Author's past this plot is belivable..........

However the Author could do a trick and the story flows to other direction............

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Under no circumstances . . .

. . . can he take her back. None. Never.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Choices?

She doesn't have any choices. She thinks so but she's a four hour flight from a Wake Up.

And than what? She 'chooses' George and his big cock and his gobs of money. It's a hell of a life for a woman. How WILL she stand it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Win/win for the wife

The wife wins no matter what happens. She gets half of what her husband spent his life saving. She gets the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with. In the case her husband wants to happen, erasing her, she gets half his money, she forces her husband to flee the area, and she gets to live the rest of her life with a millionaire who happens to be a great lover.

No matter what happens, the wife wins, and the husband loses. Game over.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
Gus has chosen his path.

I would hate to see this story turn into a reconciliation story. I believe that Gus is correct in cutting and running, even if Julie explains that her emails are just retoric to boost the ego of her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awful

and Boring

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
56 POSTS so far 7 from DUNA

everyone has a right to post an opinion or 2 but 7 posts in 56

and None of them say anything of importance ??

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOT

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
The story has NO place to go except to RAAC

RAAC is a certainty ... Come on !! Lets use the brain.

The introduction of a psychiatrist in the story is simply a ploy to make the entire reconciliation go down the easier. But even worse than this is the fact that the idiot dumb as shit husband decides to wait for 4 weeks before letting Julie know that she no longer has a marriage or home.

Given the amount of evidence that he already has including the conversations with Greg about how she plans to abandon her family.... and him / the marriage ... there is NO rational reason to wait 4 weeks...

Except of course to allowed Julie to suddenly develop a conscience and come running back to Alaska.

The entire story told by the psychiatrist about how his wife NEVER really apologize for what did and have she always held a special place in her heart for her1 year affair and her lover.. SHOULD be proof to all readers that this is an automatic RAAC -- reconciliation at all cost story.

For any rational person it's clear that the psychiatrist all those years ago did not make the correct position because the wife never had any real remorse... And even worse is the fact that the wife openly bragged about it.

In other words of the psychiatrist decsion here clearly shows that his actions were wrong ... that the marriage was destroyed and that the marriage really should not have been saved. If

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Yes Julie will win in every case

@ Anon you are right. Only 1 thing could remain, the children parent connection, where Gus could get some advantage to Julie. However Gus gave the possibilty of good future children mother connection after divorce with his disappearance from his children. This is the story of the total lost and it is an anti revenge story possibilty. However everybody waits these from this Author and the he could do a surprise...........

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
There is only one direction for this to go

And it's remorse. Despite the money and the fun, there are a million different ways that life can suddenly suck for Julie. At that age, George does NOT know how to be in a married relationship. NONE! It is a skill set (generally involving partial spine removal and testicle shrinkage in the man and a very calloused tongue from being bitten so often on the part of the wife)

George has not had to develop these skills and according to anecdote, if not research, his marriage is incredily likely to fail. Particularly when she sees him taking those NICE LONG TRIPS alone. When he works very late.

And it's nice to have a vacation, even a 7 week extended one...but that is not real life except for wealthy single guys. When the bloom is off the rose, what will she do?

Well, I HOPE she suffers...

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
The Shrinks A Wimp!

Paa-leeze! Just stop now!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
An idea for Julie's come uppance

Somehow Gus gets intel that the whore is intending to stay in Seattle. Greg meanwhile is off fucking any number of whores in Chi town. Greg gravity checks his airplane and becomes a statistic for the FAA and NTSB. Julie is of course devastated as she is handed Gus' "get the fuck out of my life" papers just minutes after learning of Greg's fatal belly flop. She goes to the frozen state to find her shit is all gone. In a fit, she signs Gus' papers thinking she has Greg's cash now and needs diddly from Gus. She returns to Seattle to find Greg left his dough to fifteen strippers in Detroit and a nun in Santa Fe. The kids decide Gus has the right idea and make themselves scarce and the last we here of the whore is she gets busted from time to time for hooking and or pan handling.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Not Much Real Conflict Left Here

She cares for her husband so little that she humiliates him & contemplates leaving. He is so crushed over his wife's behavior that he is wiping her from his life. I'm not sure where any more compelling storyline is going to come from...good luck.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Why do I care so little?

I had a hard time caring about this story. The cheating is pretty spectacular (2 years, extended stays, very public (though in a different city), physical and emotional), and she is seriously thinking about leaving her hubby anyway. The wife was mercenary about her marriage from the beginning. So, I don't see a point in reconciliation. If she is thinking that hard about leaving her hubby, she can't love him that much. She is either considering leaving him for the glamour, excitement and great sex of a life with Greg (despite his philandering), in which case she doesn't really value or love Gus. Or she really loves Greg, in which case she might as well leave Gus. Either way, I agree with Gus, game over. What's the fucking point?

I kind of like the "erasing" approach, as unrealistic as it might be. It's a cold, calculated revenge, but well short of murder and mayhem.

If Katmai manages a reconciliation out of this, it will be hard to justify. How could a self-respecting man in Gus' shoes ever take the bitch back? The way the wife is written, hard to believe she would ever be willing to do the penance to get him back.

Best result for Gus is that, upon learning that she has been discovered, she decides to leave it all behind, forego alimony, and marry Greg. When she is tired of his shit in a couple of years and leaves him, she will be on her own, no skin off Gus' crank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wife away 25 weeks a year during two years but husband doesn't get a single clue.

How can a wife be away a half year during two years and nobody, no friends or neighbors are missing her or not eve her husband try to call her. The usual working time in oil business, as far as I know, is 14 days with 12 hours a day and off work the next 14 days. Not 7 weeks with only 3 weeks off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

I'm rather surprised at how the few comments I've read come across as critical of the story in general. I think it's a fantastic idea for erotica, and I'm intrigued to read the ending...I could see the 50ish widow becoming a new love interest, or finding a completely new love interest, as being plausible story lines. As for the wife, maybe she settles for the old psychiatrist, him seeing her as a new incarnation of his dead wife, her just trying to remain afloat but being totally dissatisfied with him. Or perhaps she simply becomes Greg's slut, forced to endure whatever affairs he decides to get himself into and suffering over her poor choice of cheating and believing she would get away with it. I'm not sure how much more there can be to the story or why you decided to have multiple parts to it rather than adding the ending to tie everything up, but I am hopeful you finish it soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good story so far.......but.

If you truly want this ongoing story to be a success, I suggest or hope that you have something planned that bestows onto Julie's lover Greg the rightful and justified retribution he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A good story so far,,, but it sounds like a pleas Gus forgive me and I wont ever fuck around again now that I have had my pussy mouth and asshole filled with another mans cum. Oh, did I say asshole something I never let you do. Gus should take the slut to Kodiack Island and let thebears eat her, fuck the divorce and giving the whore 50% of his monsy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Juvenile

No connection to a real world. Hubby never call wife at the empty house when she is away for five weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why do these size queen stay 10 years plus with a man and then hes not enough in bed for them.give the man a break and split years before if hes not enough.this is torture if ask me thats why they need the payback they get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting for sequel

When is sequel coming out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 02,,,,,hurry please!

Can't wait for the rest of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not enough i would like the ending

How long do i have to wait.

I love the story but i would like to know what happens next or the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I just read "Something..."

I just read "Something..." and I hope this story ends differently. If it had been me the good Reverend would have been McFucked. After the the first meeting in the cafe, he would have been found the next morning, very much alive mind you, zip tied to the closest street light naked, with a broomstick jammed up his butt and broken off, and a cardboard sign around his neck that says "Will fuck your wife for food ".

This author seems to know how to make his villains despicable, but lacks the initiative to put them all away. A real bad person(s) need to get their ass dragged thru the weeds. I guess my 24 years in the Army as a front line guy affect my perception of "justice".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sequel?

I hate it when the author of a good story waits so long to post the next chapter

that you have to reread the first chapter to remember the details. Leaves a bad taste,

next time I probably will skip this author's submissions, in the meantime, where the hell is the second chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

I Fucking hate this. Guy's write multi chapter stories, then it takes days, weeks, month's, or NEVER to post the follow up.

Is this the Author's fault, or the site's fault??

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Still on the fence on this one

Hopefully this character has more backbone than the wimp ass you write about in SOMETHING. But we aren't holding our breath you will probably Astarte him and he will take Julie back. Just give us a warning in your forward so those who wish can bail on the story. Again good technical writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent start

I don't care how you proceed with this story. Your characters are well developed and the story interesting. Not much more to ask from an author. I tend to like the feel of your stories even if I sometimes wish they went in a different direction. I do look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So....

When are you going to finish this story?

edwusaedwusaover 11 years ago
Time for the Next Chapter Now

Come on -- don't make us wait! We're ready for you ...

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Waiting for part 2

Loved part 1 but its so incomplete. Waiting for part 2. Cant wait to see what happens when the wife comes home and realizes that her husband has moved on. I hope it does not turn out to be a wimpish end but that seems unlikely at the moment.

Post chapter 2 ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting patiently for the rest of the story

great story so far but sometimes a very long wait makes some of us miss the conclusion, so I am hoping for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
about time

It's about time for more of the story ,before people lose interest or just forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To late.

Its time has already passed. Dont care and wont read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more before it turns stale

I really liked this story as I have liked your others. But, please more before the trail turns cold. your other series was submitted in 3 days. why the long wait for the rest of this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Conflict and Character Development

Looking forward to your next installment. Let us know when to expect it so we can anticipate rather than be frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If she has to think about a choice, she already made it,

Sure wish the final chapter was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gus is kind of a boring loser, possibly with Aspergers.

Small wonder his wife stepped out on him. Yeah, yeah, I know all you guys who are crapping on her automatically say, "Cheating...bad." But if you marry a woman, you don't disappear for seven weeks at a time, don't spend a dime, and give her nothing to look forward to but a retirement in Sun City, possibly the most depressing place on the planet. Heck, the essential question in this story is, "What took poor Julie this long?"

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Start*****

Thanks for sharing this well written story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Good Start

Too bad she does not get to make all the choices for everyone else -

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

Well written and a very fast moving story, always keeping the reader interested in the smooth flowing tale.

Thanks for the read.

tiger46tiger46about 11 years ago
well written and...

well developed. Gus is waaaay too vanilla and evidently not very romantic. Still, Julie had options that did not involve cheating. I realize the plot would not be as dramztic had she done the *honorable* thing. Oh, George is a complete wuss. He essentially gave up his chance at a happy life in favor of rooming with a skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not much to admire

Cheating is never good

But Gus has not done much for his wife either, part of being married is taking care of your spouse, which means more than leaving her alone 70% of the time so they can retire to some boring place earlier.

Also; taking care of her sexual needs is part of the package deal of being married.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 AT WHAT STAGE DOES THE CONFLICT

decide to burst forth, TK U MLJ LV NV

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 10 years ago
What a fucking loser...

Julie is a skank but she at least tried to make the marriage work. For the first time in any LW story, I didn't feel any sympathy for the wronged spouse, in this case Gus.

I would not say he deserved it, cheating is wrong, period. But in any form or shape, right or wrong, Gus had it coming.

Julie and Gus, both are disgusting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it....

Erasing Julie, how appropriate! All men and women who are forced to divorce because of cheating should consider that themselves. Erasing _______

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
regardless of gus being gone a lot

the bitch could divorce him if she not satisfied with him. What I most like about this author is;;; he don't fall down crying and run to the bathroom and puke all the food he had eaten over the past six months. in contrast to many other well known and

highly star rated wimp authors. For that reason alone this tale is worth 5 stars, plus I liked it and give it another 5 stars.

KEEP THE HITS COMING

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@bobyroy69

I question how hard she tried to make the marriage work.

Yes, he could have been more receptive to her suggestions, but just how hard did she try? And did she ever let him know just how dissatisfied she was?

And it's obvious Gus isn't as well-endowed as Lover Boy, but is he REALLY as tiny as she keeps making him out to be?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
GIVING A DROWNING PERSON A LIFE RAFT

now that the boat has capsized, will the raft aid in the rescue. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Five stars. One of the best buildups on this site. Very well written. One of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Doggy-Style Anal Sex on a Swimming Pool Spring Board?

you left out them making it while standing in a canoe!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous