Erectile Dysfunction

Story Info
A solution to Erectile Dysfunction.
9.4k words
4.32
34k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,309 Followers

I usually write in the loving wives category but thought I'd try something different.

I don't have time to work with an editor but I do spell and grammar checks and proof read but bound to miss some. If that bothers you too much maybe think about reading something else; also check the tags and avoid the themes that make you angry, otherwise I hope you enjoy it. Best Wishes Satin.

***

Sara and Matt were married 27 years ago after meeting at University; in that time they had successfully raised two children both of whom had fled the nest within the last year.

Matt was nearing 50 and had a major problem: Erectile Dysfunction. In most cases it is temporary and can be treated quickly, but that was not the case for Matt. The medical conclusion after a barrage of tests was that he was fine physically and it was a psychological dysfunction. A battery of cognitive and psychosexual therapy followed, with no resolution. He tried everything on the physical side too, better diet, exercise and no alcohol, he felt fit and healthy except for that one important thing.

Matt could still orgasm but couldn't achieve an erection; he and Sara managed with various alternatives, but over time these fizzled out and their once active sex life all but ceased. The consequences were severe; it stretched far beyond their sex life; showing any form of intimacy was difficult, each quietly avoiding any action that the other could misconstrue. It was easier to avoid all physical contact rather than try something which could disappoint the partner they loved. Matt became paranoid about Sara potentially leaving him, despite her remaining steadfast and supportive. That thought had never even crossed Sara's mind; she missed full penetrative sex but it was secondary... way behind her love for Matt. She was a kind and caring person; her small close-knit group of friends and family loved her dearly.

Matt had always been a fantastic lover, he had a few random episodes of not getting it up, but then things had deteriorated. It was such a shame, their sex life had been wonderful, lingerie, toys, costumes, often having fun and experimenting. He provided oral but it wasn't the same, the situation was difficult and left her feeling less of a woman.

Matt still thought Sara was beautiful, at 47 and 5ft 7 inches, she was hardly 'model-esque', but she was classy and elegant. She had shoulder length curly blonde hair which matched her bubbly personality. Over the years the slight weight gain all seemed to land on her breasts; she never dressed to maximise her body and predominantly wore jeans and loose tops to mask her assets. The odd times she wore skirts or dresses, her friends would remark on her fantastic figure and killer legs, those compliments left her feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Despite Sara's constant reassurance, Matt felt like a complete failure, the idea of his wife moving on because he was unable to get the job done in the bedroom department was utterly shattering and the doubts continued to fester in his mind. He thought she might eventually leave him if she met the right man. He knew he was 'over thinking' things; but that realisation did little to calm his obsessing.

They discussed more extreme alternatives; Sara discounted Matt's suggestion of using an escort service or a 'liaison' outside of their marriage. Those thoughts did resurface when a colleague at work Kieran, began flirting with her; she didn't close it down as quickly as she would have normally. Sara found herself liking the attention and couldn't believe a younger guy would be interested in her. The idea of an affair or asking Matt if he was serious about the alternatives crossed her mind for the first time in her married life.

No penetrative sex in four years was so frustrating, she was a fit and healthy woman with her own desires and fantasies, the reality was she would have loved a good fuck. She wanted to talk to Matt about it, but how do you broach that topic, she could only see disaster from that conversation, so pushed it to the back of her mind.

***

Matt mentioned his nephew having secured a nearby work placement linked to his Masters Degree over the summer holiday. It wasn't long before they agreed to offer him a place to stay; they could save him some money and look after him properly. It was an easy decision, his mum Matt's sister was delighted he would be somewhere safe.

Sara arranged to pick Dan up from the train station; she almost didn't recognise him, he'd grown so much, he filled out and his unruly dark hair become quite long. Sara did a count realising that Dan was 22 years old now. They chatted easily, spending the next few hours catching up about family and friends. Sara showed him to her son's old room before they enjoyed an evening meal together with Matt.

Sara made Dan feel at ease and they sorted the practicalities of travel to work, meals and arrangements, Dan insisting he paid 'board' money to pay for his keep; explaining it was paid placement, mixing 'on site' and home working. They all got on well and living together was far easier than they had anticipated.

For his part Dan thought Sara was still a fox, all be it a well wrapped up one. She was absolutely stacked, those tits had to have their own eco system he mused. She covered up but he couldn't resist chancing an odd glance. Sara knew of course, women almost always know when men check them out; it was natural she surmised for young men to check out pretty much every woman. He was her nephew through marriage not blood and had natural urges; she didn't encourage anything but didn't make a fuss about it either.

Dan was working from home alone and couldn't resist having a quick peak in Sara and Matt's open bedroom door. His intention was to find one of Sara's bras to establish just how big her tits were, curiosity getting the better of him. When no bra was visible, he looked inside a draw, surprised to see skimpy thongs and stockings. Who knew... she covered it up but she did have a sexy side after all, that was confirmed when he found the rabbit vibrator, wow! After that he couldn't resist looking into the wardrobes and found some costumes, a sexy maid and a nurse uniform alongside a bunny girl outfit. The thought of his aunt filling out those had him hard in seconds; he rushed back to his room to stroke one out, The thought of his aunt squeezing her pendulous tits into the satin bunny girl outfit flooding his mind.

Sara had forgotten all about her lingerie and costumes, she stopped wearing them years ago, not wishing to torment Matt further. The collection of vibrators had grown as her primary means of sexual release. She became aware of more looks and glances from Dan, she caught him checking out her legs one day as he turned away blushing. After that she wasn't too careful about closing her bedroom door when changing, she caught the creak of a floor board suggesting Dan had passed or maybe paused; the idea he was looking turned her on! But it was just a bit of harmless fun making up for a depleted sex life.

***

The Gala changed everything! Matt and Sara had bought ridiculously expensive tickets for the charity function months earlier, they didn't mind the price as it was all for a good cause that Sara supported. Their plans were messed up by Matt catching a bug and feeling under the weather.

Matt asked Dan if he could accompany Sara to the Gala so they didn't waste the tickets and because it was important to her. Dan agreed without thinking it through, generally he automatically agreed to things Matt or Sara suggested as they were so kind and generous to him.

Sara wore a fitted sparkling teal dress., she was checking her reflection in the hall mirror when she noticed Matt's attention.

"Do I look ok, it's not too much?"

"Hardly, it's lovely to see you dress up; I'd say you nailed the classy elegant look perfectly."

"It's not too late to change our minds; I could stay here and look after you."

"No you should go, the charity means a lot to you and you'll have a great time."

Just them Dan entered from the kitchen and stopped in his tracks looking at Sara. He couldn't help himself, "Wow!"

Then there was silence... Sara and Matt both looked at him.

Dan blushed, desperately trying to think of something to make his comment seem less abrupt.

Sara saved him by making light of the moment. "I'll take that as an approval, you look very dashing yourself young man."

Dan recovered, "You look marvellous Aunt Sara, are you sure you don't feel well enough to go Uncle Matt, everyone is going to be so envious of me at the Gala."

It was Sara's turn to blush as Matt declined the offer saying he really was feeling shabby.

"Well, I'll make sure to look after her for you and bring her back safe and sound."

Sara moved to kiss Matt's cheek and squeezed his hand, "We won't be too late back hon."

She picked up her purse, and followed Dan out to the waiting taxi. She left with a smile on her face, now in a surprisingly good mood and more than a little flustered. This suddenly felt more like a... what, date perhaps? She shook that thought away quickly.

They enjoyed the Gala immensely, the conversation flowed easily, assisted by all of the charity auctions, activities and music. They were on a table with others Sara introduced. Dan surprised himself, it was hardly his age group but they were a fun bunch especially once the wine started flowing.

It was lovely to see Sara let her hair down and have a good time. Dan resisted Sara's offer to dance insisting he had no clue how to dance formally. That didn't last, as a vivacious red head on their table dragged him up saying she was a dance teacher. At least she seemed to know what she was doing and gave Dan some quick instructions on some basic steps.

"I think you have done this before, but if in any doubt on a slow dance just pull your partner in really close like this."

She pulled him in so close their bodies were touching and she had a lot of curves to touch, Dan's eyes widened.

She smiled back, "Don't be shy honey, I like you, I could just eat you up."

Somehow he managed to finish the dance and extricated himself in one piece, when he got back to the table Sara looked irritated.

"What did she want?"

"She was... friendly and taught me a couple of dance steps."

"She is far too old for you!"

Dan laughed, "Haven't you heard, it's all the rage, finding an experienced cougar to educate you, anyway she's not that much older."

Dan saw the hurt look on Sara's face, "I am joking, honestly, she's not my type,. On the bright side I now know a whole two dance steps, can I take you up on your offer?"

Sara smiled and nodded; Dan's held Sara's waist with his right hand, just the touch felt special. Sara seemed to sense it as well as they looked into each other's eyes.

"I guess she is quite attractive for an older woman."

"She's not in your league."

Dan's stark reply threw Sara; it didn't feel like a glib statement or slick line.

"And I don't need her; I have the perfect date here in my arms."

Sara felt herself go weak at the knees, chastising herself to 'get a grip woman'. This wasn't appropriate; she took a breath and tried to calm the situation.

"Thank you for being so kind Dan, I have had a lovely night and really enjoyed your company. I am sorry about my reaction... that wasn't appropriate, I am sure you could still get her number or take her home."

Dan smiled, "I don't want her number and I already have a date to escort home, speaking of which we need to get you back before the taxi turns into a turnip of whatever that tale is. Tonight has been my absolute pleasure Au... Sara, you make me feel so at ease, like I can be myself."

Sara words blurted out before thinking, "You should be yourself, you are a lovely person."

They said their goodbyes to those remaining on their table and linked arms to walk to the taxi.

***

Matt was in the kitchen when they arrived home, looking somewhat healthier, "Hey hon you look better, we had a nice time and Dan was the perfect gentleman."

"I knew he would be and I am glad you had a good time."

Sara yawned, "Must be tired with all the dancing and wine, I think I will head straight up."

"No problem hon, would you care for a night cap Dan?"

"A beer rather than more wine would be nice."

As Sara headed up, Matt retrieved the beers from the fridge, "So how was the date?"

"I am not sure it was a date, but honestly I had a great night, Sara is such fantastic company."

Matt noted Dan had dropped the Aunt reference, "To be honest Dan, I need to have a serious chat, I have a problem."

After a long painful pause, Matt explained his Erectile Dysfunction and how long it had been going on. "I've taken Sara out on hundreds of dates like yours tonight; they were perfect just like this; but then we fail at the final hurdle no matter what we try. And well... I can see you are attracted to each other."

Dan tried to protest but Matt continued, "Just hear me out, I am asking you to give Sara the end of the date she's been missing for 4 years. Please as a favour to me, Sara needs this and I know you desire it too."

Sara was sitting nervously on the side of the bed and heard the familiar creak of the floor board and held her breath, the door edged opon slowly to reveal... Dan!

"I was hoping it was going to be you."

"You knew Matt would ask?"

"Not for sure, but I hoped he might."

Dan's eyes roamed over her body, he genuinely preferred mature women but his Aunt was beyond his wildest dream, Matt had it right, she was elegant and classy.

"Are you sure Matt is okay with this?"

"He is, I would like to deny it but I need this to happen and we need your help."

Dan looked away embarrassed, biting his lip, "I haven't been with many women before!"

Sara's eyes widened surprise, "That is absolutely fine hon; I would love to share that with you... if you would like that."

Sara decided to take charge seeing Dan's hesitancy, she stood and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, revealing her black bra, thong and hold up stockings, Dan's eyes nearly popped.

"Your turn, strip for me!

Dan wasted no time; he undressed with Sara admiring his physique including the toned muscles and abs. He quickly dropped his pants and his cock sprung out swaying wildly. He looked big, very big! Sara felt the excitement surge through her body.

She had to touch it; it had been so long, "Mmm, you have a fantastic body Dan and that's a great package; you are hung and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forwarding to being serviced by it."

Dan couldn't believe his Aunt would speak in such a way. "Is that what you like, Aunty, a guy with a big cock?"

"Most women would love to have a cock likes yours between their legs, that thing is a marvel and I haven't had any in 4 years."

Sara had missed this so much, a fleeting thought that this was wrong was overridden by her husband's approval and the reality that there was no stopping this now.

Dan stepped forward, leaning down to kiss her whilst cupping two delightfully large breasts through her bra. Just as he was thinking nothing could feel better, Sara slid down his body. He looked down to see a smiling Sara lick down shaft and then back up never breaking eye contact.

She had an unstoppable urge to suck it, Sara's mouth engulfed his now ragingly hard cock, taking the head in her mouth and sucking on it hard, her cheeks hollowing. Dan moaned in ecstasy whilst Sara felt the same, aroused and moaning with her mouth full.

Sara was so enthusiastic, her mouth was like velvet but for Dan it was the suction that was extraordinary. He'd had blow jobs before but nothing like this; this was an experienced woman who knew exactly what she was doing.

He was quickly on the verge of cumming trying desperately to hold on. Sara spotted it immediately and popped off his cock.

"Are you close?"

He blushed, nodding "Sorry!"

"It's absolutely fine love and completely natural, we have all the time in the world, now scoot up on the bed, lie on your back and I'll help."

Sara leaned in and started kissing Dan, opening her mouth kissing hard, tongues exploring. As she did she reached down and took hold of his cock feeling him stiffen further.

"Don't worry about cumming, we going to get the first one out of the way before we introduce your cock to its pussy."

Those words blew Dan's mind, Sara undid her bra, "There you go, have a good play with my tits if you like."

Dan's eyes took in Sara's beautiful and simply huge breasts as he kissed and fondled them. Sara began moving down to place Dan's cock in her cleavage, squeezing her breasts around it. They were so big his cock almost disappeared; some adept movements by Sara had Dan groaning.

It was all too much, ropes of cum shot between Sara's oversized tits, there seemed no end to it, it splattered Sara's neck and chin and covered Dan's chest and stomach.

Sara stood, going to the en-suite to get cleaned up and bringing a warm cloth back to clean up Dan; he remained hard.

Sara was delighted: "Really, you can do that, Mmm the benefit of youth, so eager and ready to go again."

Dan pulled Sara back onto the bed, his strong hands exploring her body as she arched in response, kissing her mouth and grinding his cock into her pubis.

"Please, I need your cock in me, it's been sooo long... mount me."

Dan rolled her over and his cock forced it ways into her pussy. He felt so big and powerful, his cock just kept filling her. On the point of being painful he withdrew. Sara felt empty, then he thrust back into her, the contrast of feeling empty and then filled was exhilarating, illustrated by Sara's continued moaning.

She was breathless: "Mmm that's it take me lover, I have so missed a good hard cock in me, fuck me."

His aunt talking dirty added to the thrill if that was even possible. Dan wasted no time in picking up the pace and he gave her everything he had, repeatedly ploughing into her. It wasn't making love but it was what they both needed. Dan felt Sara convulsing into an orgasm which triggered his own; filling Sara before collapsing in a heap.

Sara was simply stunned from her penetrative orgasm, it had been so long and her body tingled all over. They cuddled and recovered, holding each other closely; Dan exploring all of Sara's curves whilst she marvelled at his toned muscles, trailing her nails across his body. Their third round a little while later was different, more controlled and intense. Dan took his time, his motions were steady and he penetrated deeply, feeling every inch of each other. His eyes and hands ran over her body, Sara clung to him desperately; enjoying the feel of his strongly muscled arms, cringing slightly as she saw her wedding ring pressed against Dan's bicep. His earlier orgasms meant he was now in more control, he slowed through her elongated climax and gently continued as she recovered. The contrast to their initial bout was stark. Finally Dan began to cum, as it was building he looked into her eyes and never broke contact until he had completed. The stare was so intense, she was immersed in the ecstasy showing across his face; he'd never seen anyone look so beautiful.

He gently withdrew and pulled her into a hug. His strong arms wrapping around her, providing a feeling of protection and reassurance. A little dazed, they basked in the afterglow of their erotic coupling before falling asleep.

***

They were still entwined the following morning as Sara awoke, she smiled at a still sleeping Dan. He might be inexperienced, but he was a quick learner and had certainly given her a good seeing to. She turned to see Dan smiling back at her, they kissed and said good morning.

"Any regrets?"

Dan thought about it, "Not about last night, it's just... I hope that wasn't a one off, I'd like it to be more."

satindesires
satindesires
1,309 Followers