Erectile Dysfunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will have to see how Matt feels about things; I love him and need to take care of him. I can't imagine what he went through in offering us this."

Dan was pensive, "Sorry this is all new to me but It felt... special. I'd like it to be more than just sex; you are so beautiful and it felt like a real connection."

"It felt like more to me as well, it was very special and they are lovely compliments, what would you like us to be?

"I'm nervous about asking but I was awake thinking about it last night while holding you and watching you breathe. I'd like a real relationship. I want to experience everything possible with you, explore, date, have fun and excite each other. I enjoyed all of last night including the Gala and dancing.

Sara thought about it, recognising her own feelings of excitement, "Don't be nervous Dan you will always be safe with me; you can be honest, so you'd like us to what... date?

Dan took both of Sara's hands in his, "More than anything."

Dan couldn't quite comprehend his time with Sara. She was a beautiful mature woman, so experienced and feminine and so confident. She took control in the bedroom and he loved it, he'd finally broken a long drought and felt he could relax. He wondered if he was already a little in love with her.

"Well you had better ask me out then."

Dan looked into her eyes, "Sara... will you go out with me. I promise to look after and care for you, I want to date you and spend time with you."

"I would love to Daniel, thank you so much for asking so sweetly."

They leaned in and kissed gently on the lips. The following kiss was scorching, full of passion and emotion.

"What about Uncle Matt?"

"He is my husband and I love him dearly. I'll talk to him, this was his idea and I think he will understand. We need to be careful of Matt's feelings, don't brag or boast about last night, be sensitive... imagine yourself in his position. Matt was always a wonderful lover, the fact he allowed this says so much about him as a person. I am lucky to have him in my life and need to make this as easy as possible for him. Above all, you need to convince him you are no threat to our marriage."

Sara heard Matt downstairs in the kitchen, "Wait here until I shower and see how things are."

"I'd rather do it together... as a couple, me supporting you."

Sara nodded, pleased with Dan's maturity, they washed each other in the shower before heading down.

***

Sara smiled instinctively as soon as she saw Matt, moving around the table to kiss him as Dan sat down sheepishly. Sara wore a robe barely containing her breasts; she had obviously showered and looked happy, almost glowing to Matt.

Matt looked relaxed to Sara but she knew this was hard for him, Good morning seemed inappropriate, so she led with asking how he was coping.

Matt recalled the previous night; time had stood still, his mind jumped to what was happening upstairs. He could hear them moving around and a muffled conversation and then someone sitting on the bed. More movement and more noises continued. Then movement before regular creaking noises combined with roans, it got quicker and louder.

Then his wife's unmistakable voice, "Mmm that's it take me lover, I have so missed a hard cock in me, fuck me."

There seemed no end to it and Matt thought he might be going insane, fighting the images of Dan and Sara... of him fucking her and her loving it!

Matt returned to the moment and nodded, "It sounded like you had quite the night last night, both of you."

Dan replied, "I had the most amazing time with a wonderful and stunning woman."

Sara beamed at his reply, "I did as well Matt, I can't believe you did that for me and Dan was so kind and considerate."

Matt nodded, "Well I am pleased it went well, you deserved this after being so patient Sara, not a single complaint in four years. I know how much it means to you, you were always sexually adventurous and eager to have fun."

"Thank you babe, I can't express how much it means for you to give me this...gift. It demonstrates just how much you love me and makes me love you all the more. I hope it eases the pressure of our situation for both of us.

Matt thought about it, the doctors had tried endless therapy sessions focused on psychological dysfunction. Stresses of work and life were factors, but they never discovered a clear root cause. Certainly once the condition began the worry about sexual performance and satisfying Sara had quickly taken hold and raised both of their anxiety levels.

Sara continued carefully, "Do you see this as a one-time thing Matt?"

Matt hedged his reply, "I hadn't thought that far ahead to be honest."

"That makes my next question difficult Matt; Dan has asked me something special and I've initially said it's something I would like, but you need to be ok with it as well."

Matt looked a bit puzzled, as Dan metaphorically and literally stepped up, "I have asked Sara if she would be willing to have an ongoing relationship with me... I asked her if we could date."

Matt looked at him pensively, "Date... how would that work?"

It was Sara who responded first, "We need to work that out, but Dan would like a full relationship: nights out, not just sex, also exploring sexually together."

"I really want to treat Sara the right way, she's so special", added Dan enthusiastically."

Matt thought about it, casual sex wasn't really in Sara's nature, she was always likely to form an attachment, Dan's position was more obvious, he was clearly smitten with her.

"Whatever this is, it can't damage my relationship with Sara, if that happens this all comes to a crashing halt. The reason this is you Dan, is that I felt we could both trust you. That means I am relying on you to not take any action that threatens our marriage. It means trusting you with the most precious gift I have; if you can commit to those things, you can continue to see Sara."

Sara cried when Matt described her as his most precious gift, she jumped onto Matt's lap kissing all over his face, "It won't threaten us baby, I will make sure of it, I think this will help us so much. I already feel like a burden has been lifted, I feel lighter and happier."

"Getting laid will do that for you. Dan I need some time alone with my wife, is there something you can do today."

The request gave an initially euphoric Dan a stark reminder that Sara wasn't 'his' and he needed to respect their relationship. He agreed, going upstairs to change quickly and head out to the gym.

Matt and Sara spent the day together, talking, making out, masturbating and performing oral sex. She still felt like his wife, still the same caring person.

"So how was it really, did you...?"

"Orgasm... yes, I don't want to hurt your feelings Matt, but I enjoyed last night. It demonstrated things I'd missed and stirred up a lot of desires. Spending time together, feeling excited about new experiences, I've missed that. Dan was lovely, both considerate and passionate, I am surprised he was so into me given the age gap."

"I'm not, you're a very desirable woman Sara, he must have thought all of his Christmas's came at once. So you definitely want to continue with it?"

"Yes I would like that if you can cope with it, he is a lovely young man and no threat to us, and it will be just whilst he stays here. If there is anything that would make it easier for you just say. I still want us explore and have fun together as well. I do love you, more than ever."

***

Her second time with Dan was special. The way Dan slowly undressed her with almost reverence was so sensual, she enjoyed his reactions to rediscovering her body. Sara pushed him down on the bed and sat aside his stomach running her nails down his chest.

"My turn, just sit back and relax! I want this to be special for you."

She smiled and eased up to take his cock in hand and guide it into her. The feeling of being impaled was fantastic, readjusting to move up and back down a few times to take his impressive girth. Sara leant forward to kiss him before sitting upright and riding him slowly. Dan's eyes darted from her face, to her pussy sliding up and down his pole, and to her awesome bouncing tits. He took two big handfuls of her glorious orbs. His cock felt so big and powerful, filling her up, she was in heaven.

Breathless she continued riding him, "Mmm, how's that for you, you like that mature pussy?"

"I love it; it's the best thing I have ever experienced."

Sara was delighted; she continued to ride him with slow deep movements. Then she felt a stirring deep inside and wasted no time in picking up the pace. She began riding him faster.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum."

She rode him for all her worth now, Dan was desperately trying to cling on, just as the flood gates opened, Sara squealed in delight at her orgasm.

***

Sara continued seeing Dan a couple of times each week over the next two months. Matt accepted the new normal, whilst Sara was careful to ensure she was attentive to him, they fooled around a lot more than before. It seemed easier without the pressure of penetrative sex... and she had Dan for that now.

During their time together, Sara guided Dan; she was very much in charge. Dan learned to eat pussy and did it often, Sara would often 'queen' him straddling and riding his face, to the point of him tapping her arse indicating his need to take a breath. Dan loved how wanton and assertive she was.

His obsession with her breasts lead to another dominant session. Sara removed her robe and straddled Dan on the bed, her big tits spilling out of her bra.

Sara unhooked her bra exposing her breasts, "You really like then don't you... my big milkers?"

Dan smiled and buried his face in Sara's tits, kissing them all over them and licking her nipples., I love them, they are awesome. No girls my age have tits like that, they are so heavy, I actually have to heft them."

"Open your mouth as wide as you can, now get my nipple right on the back of your throat, that's it, now suck it in."

Sara crammed more and more tit in his mouth, leaving Dan wondering if that is what deep throating felt like, as he almost choked.

Sara reached around and started to stroke his cock, "suck it right down honey."

Eventually she pulled her tit out of his mouth; her nipple and areola were swollen to an enormous size, "Mmm, that feels so erotic, now get the other one in."

It took time and effort to achieve, once latched fully on, Sara stroked Dan off harder whilst encouraging him. Sara wanked him to orgasm with his mouth still full of tit. She let him play with her swollen nipples as he recovered, still gasping for air.

"That was wonderful; I'd like to offer you something similar."

"What do you mean?"

"The whole dominant and in charge thing, Matt is away on that works trip next week right; during that trip, I want to be in charge and for you to do what I say for a change."

"That might be fun, and certainly different for me, I could be persuaded to explore that with you. It makes sense to try while Matt away, we can't do anything which might make him anxious."

"Great, so for a start, I want you to dress really sexy, show off your assets. Your tits are a marvel, so undo your top buttons, wear push up bras and show them off more.

"OK, I guess I could try that, as long as I don't look like a cheap tart."

"I want you in a skirts, stockings and heels, in fact whenever I am in the house or we go out, you will dress like that for me, I want to see you in everything, including those costumes in your wardrobe."

"Shit you seen those, I forgot I had them."

"Yeah I confess, I had a look in your wardrobe and maybe your panty draw as well. You have lots of sexy skirts, lingerie and costumes, I mean who would have thought it."

"I only ever wore them in the bedroom but it would be fun to wear those again. I hid them away when Matt's problem didn't resolve itself."

"That would be perfect; I can't imagine how you could possibly fit into a bunny girl outfit."

Sara laughed, "I had to have it adjusted and some shoulder straps added.to contain my tits. What is it about stockings and costumes that turn you on so much?"

"Well apart for the obvious visuals and you looking great at them, it indicates a woman is... how shall we say...up for it? Is that true, are you up for it Aunty?"

Sara shuddered with Dan's deliberate use of the word Aunty and sudden turnaround in attitude, "Why yes, yes I am up for it Dan and I'm more than happy to dress up for you, to make sure your up for it as well."

"I can't wait to see them; there will be tasks and dares to complete during the week, starting with a date on Monday night."

***

Matt left for the trip Monday morning; in the afternoon Sara went to the hair dressers and had her nails done. She found herself choosing a modern pixie cut and streaking her hair with white highlights rather than her normal wavy blow dry.

At 6pm she put on her make up including deep red lipstick before trying her underwear. She wouldn't normally dress like this but Dan's instructions were clear and he was in control this week, so it was easier to choose the black seamed nylons to suspend from her vintage corset.

She squeezed into her leather skirt that Dan had spotted; it rode a fair way up her thighs but kept on the right side of decent. Black sling back high heels and a red satin top finished off the outfit, and she remembered to undo a couple of buttons as Dan had requested.

She felt strange, knowing she was preparing herself for someone who was not her husband. Despite this she liked what she saw in the hallway mirror, the skirt still fitted whilst the top did its best to contain her breasts.

Dan came down the stairs and gave her an approving appraisal before they left to go into the town and its concentration of bars.

"Mmm Aunty, you seem nervous, is something the matter?"

"I am just not used to being dressed up so much."

"Well you look gorgeous and I am proud to be your date; you look better than any other woman here."

"Thank you hon, it's just the leather skirt is pretty tight, I am surprised it still fits at all, I am worried about the stockings showing and I feel a bit...slutty I guess."

"Well I suggested it since it highlights your amazingly rear and thighs. The heels accentuate the pertness and firm up your calves.

"So you like the idea of showing me off to other guys, I feel eyes on me... checking me out."

"Can't blame them for that, just relax... you're making their night and I think the confirmation that you are an attractive and sexy woman will do you some good. Anyway why don't you just admit it... you like showing off."

"It feels weird, but yeah I do like the attention, it's nice to feel attractive, to feel like a sensual woman again."

"I want to kiss you, right now!"

"We can't be too obvious; I am your Aunt after all."

"But no one knows that here Aunty and I insist."

"A quick kiss and that's it."

"Aren't you forgetting who is in charge?"

Sara smiled, "I like you being assertive, its new for me, I want to explore and have some fun."

"Well in that case you had better do exactly what you are told and I want a proper kiss."

"Dan moved in and kissed her hard, opening his mouth and exploring, with Sara responding in earnest."

"See, you're good at this Sara."

"Call it experience."

"How is your pussy doing?"

Sara covered her surprise at the question, "It's fine, all wrapped and warm and tingling slightly."

"Is it wet yet?"

"Well, kind of..."

"It will be dripping by the end of tonight, it's going to get repeatedly stuffed full of cock and have my cum dripping out of it, is that ok... Aunty."

Sara felt herself squirm, she was already so aroused, "Yes I'd like that, like that very much."

Later back home he told her to strip slowly, "You have an awesome body, so flaunt it; it already has my cock hard."

Sara unbuttoned her top letting it slowly fall and pool at her feet as she turned back toward him. Dan was dumbstruck, his mature and respectable Aunt was transformed into a sexual goddess.

"Hmm your mine!" Dan moved toward Sara gripping her arse in the skirt firmly.

"Your arse is so hot, I love it."

"It's big I know that! Are you sure you like it, I am heavier than girls your age?"

"I love the extra few pounds; you are a healthy size 12 and voluptuous with it."

"My arse is fat!"

"With me... now", Dan led Sara across the room and pushed her over the table.

"Arch you back, stick your arse right out."

Dan admired the lovely shaped arse in the skirt as Sara followed his instruction; he unzipped and tugged his cock free.

"Reach back," he placed her hand on his hard cock, she instinctively gripped it.

"Do you feel that, your gorgeous arse caused that, that's the effect it has on me. You might be a bit thicker but it's a perfect pear shape and has a lovely sway as you walk. Dan's hands were all over her rear, feeling and groping: Spank!

"Ouch, what are you doing?"

"If you complain, you'll get more, I am in charge."

Sara felt him stroking her arse before another spank; it's stung but felt pleasantly warm as well.

"If it's too much let go of my cock, if you can handle more squeeze it."

Sara squeezed without thinking and felt the immediate and harder spank and then another, it felt good, she decided to go with it. "That's it, give your Aunty a good spanking."

Dan didn't need to be asked twice and continued, "You have a magnificent arse.... say it."

"It's ok I guess."

Spank!

"Ouch, ok ok I have a nice arse."

"Mmm, now push that skirt up, but stay in this pose""

Dan stood back to watch the show, Sara revealing the corset suspenders and stockings.

"Wow perfect."

Sara could feel Dan rubbing her ass and squeezing before he jiggled her cheeks, it felt like everything moved to Sara. He kissed all over and then shifted her corset higher, his hands running over her smooth skin and now red cheeks.

"Are you getting turned on, did that spanking warm you up?"

"So turned on... I need you inside me."

Dan eased his cock in, he fed more into her going deep, "Jesus that's a hot pussy. See you have the perfect chassis for sex, you can take a good fucking."

Sara moaned as Dan began fucking her in earnest, she encouraged him, "How is it honey, how's that mature quim."

"It is so hot and tight, how does my cock feel?".

"Mmm I love it, I won't break, give me a good seeing to."

He pounded away encouraged by Sara, "Mmmhmm I am close, I want to cum impaled on your cock."

"Cum for me baby!" Dan spanked her ass again as he ejaculated deep inside her pussy bringing Sara off at the same time.

They stood panting trying to recover, Dan still impaling her. "Mmm Sara, now what have you got?"

"I've got a big hot sexy arse."

"Damn right, that arse would get a dead man hard."

Spank!

***

Sara felt uncomfortable as she walked into work in the pencil skirt and tight sweater. The hold-up stockings and 4 inch heels didn't help; her curves were fully on display. She tried to object but Dan wasn't having any of it and threatened to spank her again. She almost rejected the idea for the fun of it, but was enjoying following his instructions.

Kieran spotted the change and flirted with her remorselessly, as per Dan's instructions she encouraged him. His weren't the only eyes glued to her tits. She thought it would feel demeaning, but it felt powerful... being able to manipulate men if she desired. The old saying was right; men are easily led by their dicks.

She was aching for Dan by the time she got home; he teased her asking if Kieran wanted to fuck her.

"Yes he asked me out, it's obvious what he wants."

"He wants what I already have, a hot cougar. Do you want him?!"

"No I want you... my boyfriend."