Erectile Dysfunction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The greeting at Terry's front door is awkward, our host drawing me into a huge hug, kissing me full on the lips -- at least no tongues - in front of Rob's watchful gaze.

Terry leads us directly to the pool area where he has arranged three sun lounges in a row ... obviously no other guests expected. Given how tense our situation has become, I find it strange that Terry invited us and that Rob seemed happy to accept. Our host suggests I take the middle sun lounge, sandwiching me between my two men. He plies us with our choice of alcoholic drinks. I choose a heady cocktail while the guys have beers.

We all get along very well, nobody brings up the topic of our unusual sexual deal or why we haven't progressed to a third date yet. We wile away the day, alternating between dips in the pool and laying on the sun lounges beneath large umbrellas to protect us from the sun's rays.

I -- and especially both guys -- have by now become acutely aware how precise the saleswoman's prediction was. Once wet, my skimpy costume reveals a pronounced camel toe at my pubes and my turgid nipples look like headlights, so prominent that they might as well not be covered at all. The string of my bikini bottom is so thin from behind, held captive by my arse cheeks. I quickly overcome the embarrassment I feel the first time I emerge from the pool, seeing both my guys checking me out from both sides. From then on, I delight in their mutual admiration each subsequent time, even entering the water more frequently than I normally would, just to enjoy watching the way the guys eyeball my body whenever I emerge wet and dripping.

After a couple of hours, Rob and I are frolicking in the pool while Terry has excused himself to slip away to the kitchen, says he is going to prepare some canapes for us all. I have drunk several glasses of wine on top of that initial cocktail and am feeling decidedly tipsy. I decide I need to pee urgently.

"Where are you going?" asks Rob, checking out my bare arse cheeks and giving a soft whistle as I climb the pool ladder -- slowly to tease him.

"I need to go pee, darling, too much wine."

"You don't need to go, do it in here honey, I did."

"Oh Rob, that's gross. This beautiful pool, the sparkling blue water. You'll turn it pee yellow."

"No, my little drop is not enough for anyone to see, it gets absorbed quickly. Chlorine takes care of that. Hurry back honey."

"Ok, won't be long," I promise as I head across the grass toward the kitchen door at the back of Terry's house. I am not only emboldened by the wine, but my sensual confidence is soaring sky high with the success of my new bikini ... I love how my see-through costume has me appearing virtually nude in front of the two horniest guys I know.

Terry is at the kitchen bench, back to me, preparing a tray of finger food as I enter the kitchen. I step up behind him, pushing my wet breasts against his bare back, my wet pussy against his arse, and I reach around to grasp his cock that is sufficiently large as to be barely confined within his swimming costume.

"Bathroom, NOW! I need this so badly." I gasp my command in his ear.

Releasing Terry and barefooted, I scamper to where, from two previous visits, I know there is a tiny bathroom with only toilet and wash basin, beside the laundry ... a secret location that hopefully Rob doesn't know about. While I am hopeful for something bold in a rush from Terry, I do seriously need to pee. My need now so urgent, I don't even have time to close the door, simply raise the lid, spin around, push my bikini bottoms down around my knees and twirl to perch on the seat ... one brief spurt, a second ... then my urgent flow comes quickly. I look up to see Terry is responding to my urgent plea, standing in the open doorway, his eyes wide, watching me pee.

"I'm sorry Terry, I did have to pee first ... too much wine. I told Rob where I'd be, so who knows how long we have before he becomes suspicious. Come on, I want that." I hold my arms outstretched, beckoning him to me and he steps closer, within reach of my fingers that grasp a hold of his swimmers, tugging them down roughly, freeing his more than half hard cock. I quickly close my lips around the head and begin to suck vigorously.

I doubt that he has taken one of his stimulation tablets today ... surely he could not have foreseen an opportunity such as this arising. Nevertheless, his cock responds swiftly to my ministrations. Barely having finished peeing, I push my pelvic muscles to squeeze out the last drops and, not even having time to wipe, I release his cock from my mouth and stand, backing up against the side wall of this tiny bathroom, lifting one leg, pulling it out of my bikini, that now lays around my ankles, placing a foot on the toilet seat, spreading my thighs for him to access my pussy lips.

"Come on, give it to me," I demand, "I'm figuring we've got a minute, no more than two. Terry, I've been going crazy looking at this, barely hidden inside your costume. I need it now!"

"Speaking of costumes Evelyn, I love your bikini. It's as if you're naked, I can see all the bits I've missed these past few weeks."

"That's why I bought it yesterday for you ... it is a bit cheeky for an old girl, isn't it?"

"I guess so, but you look great in it." I have given up trying to censor compliments from Terry, instead enjoying that he wants to express them. He steps up close to me and I pull his growing hard-on to my pubis, sliding the head around in amongst my juices that have accumulated between those lower lips. I steer the tip to the entrance of my pleasure passage and Terry does the rest, thrusting that thick tool halfway up inside me in one aggressively firm thrust.

"Oh god!" I exclaim, reacting to the urgent force of his thrust, but not regretting it.

"Are you ok? I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm good, I can take it, I'm very wet down there. Come on, all of it, now!"

He pushes once more and I feel his entire length possess my vaginal canal forcefully, drawing a loud "Uggghhh!" from me.

"Sorry, are you ok?"

"Yes, yes ... just fuck me hard AND fast ... NOW!"

He does, quickly developing a hard driving rhythm that shakes my body to the core. He has not yet seen this side of me, so demanding, desirous of a hard driving fuck. It rapidly becomes the strongest, hardest fuck I've had in years ... I have found over time that I occasionally feel this need to have one -- hard and fast - like this. Having not seen Terry for three weeks, this is one of those times.

We have no sense of time, just our urgent need. Is Terry stressing like me that Rob could come looking for us? We can't see the backyard from this windowless bathroom. I feel his firm thrusts easing off, not what I want at this moment. We've been at it for possibly 100 seconds ... little more. Amazingly, my pubic region is already throbbing.

"Don't stop!" I scream in his ear and he obliges, kicking back to full throttle. I will only need another five or six hard probing strokes and I'll be there. He gives me exactly what I need and, to my amazement, I cum, and powerfully. I have never orgasmed that fast in my life ... shows how much I needed it. I slump back against the wall.

"I'm not even close honey, it will take me too long," Terry informs me, "maybe we'll get another chance later."

"I hope so Terry, although I don't know how. Quick, you better go out, keep Rob from coming to look for me while I try to make myself decent again."

"What do you think I'm going to do about this then? Surely you don't want Rob seeing it?"

Terry stands in front of me in the tiny bathroom, his erection is stretched hard and taut, his juices and some of mine dripping from the tip.

"Oh shit, no way, that's not going to work. Look at that monster ... oh darling, I'm so sorry you couldn't finish."

"It's ok honey, but you're going to have to be the one to go out. Tell Rob I'm still working on our afternoon feast. I'll try to will this thing to go down."

"Don't have a pull, whatever you do. I hate to think of you wasting one that I could receive."

I pull my bikini bottoms back up my thighs until the front is restored to barely cover my pussy and I arrange the string in back in between my arse cheeks, attempting to at least have it conceal my tiny pucker if I bend forward. I take a peep down to verify that I look similar to when Rob last saw me leaving the pool 5 minutes ago ... my body now enriched from scoring an orgasm in the brief time I've been gone. I observe that my camel toe is more pronounced now, my labia having become very puffy from the strenuous but brief fucking I received.

I leave the bathroom on shaky legs. I hope Rob will assume my unsteady walk across the lawn is alcohol induced ... not orgasm inspired. I reach the pool, ready to slip back into the water with my husband. He is staring ... what can he see, have I forgotten something? I steal a peep down, seeing immediately what has his attention. I never noticed while in the house because there was no mirror. Both of my nipples are almost punching holes in my bikini top, the buds stretched to nearly bursting from my recent arousal. Too late to hide them from Rob, what is he thinking?

From the pool, my husband calls up to me, "All done?" A strange thing to say! Can he suspect what Terry has just given me?

Hoping he is referring to my need to pee, I reply, "Yes, I feel much better now," only to realise those words can also be construed to express the way it went down inside, that I'd just been superbly fucked to orgasm by my surrogate lover.

"That's good, you needed it," another curious response. I think he's guessing.

"Did I?" curious about his line of questioning. Were there double meanings laced in our conversation? Could he be that astute to suspect what I just did?

I slip back into the pool, swimming over to Rob. "What's keeping Terry? He asks.

"I don't know darling, he looked very busy in the kitchen when I passed through. I didn't like to disturb him," lying to cover how much I did really disturb our host.

At least ten minutes pass before Terry eventually reappears, he has wrapped a towel around his hips in a useless attempt to conceal the huge bulge of his persistent erection -- that's been intensified by me, of course. The towel accentuates the tenting. Coming close to offer around the food he has prepared, Terry even holds the tray of nibble things in front of his groin, attempting to hide his erection. There is no way Rob will miss seeing the solid hard-on and I am not surprised when he offers a comment.

"So now I see what kept you so long, tried to get off and couldn't, eh buddy?"

Terry pretends he doesn't understand the pointed comment, What?"

"It sure looks like you tried for a wank while inside and couldn't get there, Terry."

"Err ... no, that's not what happened."

"Oh, I thought maybe Evelyn's new bikini turned you on so much that you needed a good pull to seek some relief. I mean, that's ok, if you have to, you have to. So long as you didn't cum all over the food. But from the way things look, I'd say you couldn't get off anyway. I know the feeling man, sometimes when you wank, it just won't cum."

Oh my god, how embarrassing. Should I step in to save Terry, tell Rob he's out of line to make such tasteless suggestions?

"That's right," says Terry, "I have told you how I've needed to do that to get to sleep most nights since my wife died. But fortunately, I don't feel the need as much lately."

Ouch! Oh no, this could get nasty. Terry's inference is very direct, he's implying that he doesn't need to masturbate as much now because he has me to satisfy his needs. Is Rob purposely picking an argument with his golf buddy? Or is it the drink talking? Whatever, I should intervene.

"Come on boys, let's play nice. We're having a lovely afternoon, don't spoil it."

"Then tell your fuck buddy to put his THICK erection away while I'm around."

"Rob, you said you wouldn't bring that up any more," I feel compelled to remind my husband that I am over his continuing references to Terry being thicker than he was.

"Yeah, well..." He must have consumed too much alcohol, now he can't even find the words to finish his sentence.

"Don't blame me or my bikini Rob, I've got no idea why he's big like that..."

"Don't you?"

"No I don't Rob and I resent what you're inferring," I scold Rob, attempting to shut down his insinuations and restore the peace around the pool ... although I do feel guilty because I created this mess by chasing a quick fuck. I wish now that I'd risked staying with Terry long enough for him to cum. If I had, he wouldn't be so erect and we could have avoided this ugly confrontation.

Thankfully, my dishonest admonishment of Rob seems to work and he meekly shuts up, even offering an apologetic, "Sorry Terry," to our host.

But if you -- the reader -- think this day is weird, then in the old show biz adage, 'You ain't seen nothing yet.'

Day becomes evening as the sun begins to set. We continue swimming and drinking to the point of drunk. Well, I thought we all were, but I will soon discover that Terry has paced himself. While acting as drunk as Rob and I have really become, he stays sober.

By 7pm, dusk is upon us ... the three of us are still lounging by the pool, interrupting from time to time for occasional dips in the pool on this warm evening. Rob suddenly stands, swaying somewhat, declaring, "Well, my good friends, I am going home to bed."

"Oh no Rob, it's too early to call it a day yet," I plead, unwilling to head for home this early and still hopeful of an opportunity emerging to get Terry off.

"My dear sweet wife, if you were listening closely, I did say I ... as in me alone ... is going home to bed. You, my lovely wife of 36 years, can stay. You haven't had one of your intimate parties with my good buddy Terry for a few weeks."

I steal a quick glance across at Terry, who is grinning broadly. "No Rob, you don't have to do that," I protest but with little conviction in my words.

"Yes I do, it must be about time for you to get another good stuffing from my buddy Terry. It's been awhile, and you've been such a good little girl, Evelyn ... not bringing it up although you've probably wanted to. Ok friends, I bid you goodnight, have fun.

I look across again at Terry, he is still grinning back at me. It's at that moment that I realise how sober he has kept himself. Did he know something in advance? Have the two guys planned for this to happen? I am suspicious, but I cannot look a gift horse in the mouth. I made a token gesture of protest to Rob because I thought I should, have it appear to him that I could care less whether I have Terry or not. While inside ... I am burning with a desire to have more of Terry's wonderful hard erection.

Smiling back at Terry to silently acknowledge his grin, I turn to Rob, announcing, "Ok darling, we accept your kind offer." Terry winks at me, the grin hasn't left his face. "But Rob, you can't drive in your condition."

"No, I'm going to call a cab. You can drive our car home tomorrow when you and Terry are all done. Now, where's my phone?"

My mind is suddenly whirling. Out of the blue, I have been gifted a whole night in bed with Terry by my wonderful understanding husband. So much better than a mere six hours during the day. I am wishing that I'd not had so much to drink. The last thing I want is to pass out in the midst of fucking.

Rob is on the phone, booking a cab to pick him up.

Still wearing our costumes, we all adjourn to the living room at the front of the house so we will hear the cab arriving. Very inebriated, Rob slumps into a lounge chair while I select the two-seater, and to my surprise, Terry drops down alongside me.

"Should we..." I whisper, nodding my head toward my husband, "...sit so close while Rob's still here?"

"We're only sitting together honey, what harm is there in that?"

"Oh darling, he's such a good man, so thoughtful, offering us some lovely private time again." I am speaking softly to Terry, cautious that, even through his drunken haze, Rob may still be able to hear my words, "Terry, he got so cross after last time that I had begun to think we would never get another day, and unexpectedly we have a whole night ahead of us. Oh my god, I hope I can stay awake."

Terry strategically reaches his hand across, placing it at the very top of my thigh, a mere inch from my crotch. I turn to look sternly at him and my hand drops to try to prise his fingers off my inner thigh ... unsuccessfully, it turns out. "Terry, not while he's still here."

"Honey, he's out of it already, dead to the world." Terry slides his hand, squeezing it at the juncture of my thighs, his fingers on my pubis, touching me through the thin wet transparent material of my bikini bottoms.

"Oh god, no you shouldn't ... ohhh!"

He is moving those fingers, the middle one tracing the line of my camel toe, his thumb is teasing my clit. It feels wonderful, although troubling with Rob sitting opposite us.

"Ohhhh!"

Reacting instinctively, my right hand reaches across to his lap, feeling the strength of his erection, still rampant, and I fondle it, "Terry, isn't this uncomfortable, it hasn't gone down all afternoon?"

"It is ... quite!"

"I'm so sorry Terry, that's all my fault. I was so selfish, I should have ignored the risk that Rob could come looking and let you finish when I did."

"Don't worry about it now honey, it shouldn't be long and you'll have it inside you and I can cum where it feels best, that's all I want."

"Oh yes, me too! Damn, where's that fuckin' cab, it should be here by now?" I don't normally curse a lot, but my frustration is building.

So there we remain sitting, both of us so sexually frustrated, our hands working on each other, me boldly holding his erection, his hand between my thighs, gripping my crotch. I love the feel of his hand there, despite Rob being slumped in a chair across from us ... the closest he's ever been when Terry and I have been let loose to pursue our sexual desires.

Watching Rob carefully, looking for any sign of recognition on his part, I slowly let my thighs spread wider to improve Terry's access to my pussy. His fingers immediately take full advantage, moving against the crotch piece of my skimpy bikini, My god, I sense I might cum again. That would be embarrassing -- even with eyes closed, Rob could hear me in his semi conscious state, especially since I do make a bit of noise when I climax. But I am almost beyond caring. So what, Rob knows what we do? Even so, I would still prefer that he didn't witness it.

I hear a sound opposite, Rob is stirring from his alcoholic slumber, "Ummppff! Err ... where am I ... oh, where's my fuckin' cab?"

I pull my hand away from Terry's erection in a flash, but my surrogate lover seated alongside, is not as spooked by Rob's presence, leaving his fingers to work my pussy into a frenzy. By now, he's virtually fingering me through my bikini ... my breathing becomes heavy with lust. I don't dare answer Rob so close to cumming, as much as I want to calm him. I am losing it.

I hear Terry answer Rob for me, "It hasn't come yet, buddy. It's looking like it might not. Maybe they're too busy on a Saturday night for such a short ride."

I am struggling to grasp Terry's words, my body is floating on the edge of orgasm. I find men amazing, Terry can talk lucidly to Rob while expertly fingering his buddy's wife?

"Damn it! I'll have to crash here," my husband declares.

Has he opened his eyes while attempting to converse with us? Has he seen his wife lost in the teasing caress of Terry's fingers, my body cresting toward yet another of those incredible orgasms that this man seems able to create in me at will? I find it embarrassing to have Terry doing me so well in full sight of my husband ... will Rob recall any of this when he's sober?