Erectile Dysfunction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes are now half-lidded as the pulsing in my lower torso becomes a throbbing. My surrogate lover slips his fingers inside my bikini bottoms. That does it ... his fingers foraging in my juices, one sliding up my pleasure passage in pursuit of my g spot. The throbbing morphs into a full-on orgasm, my body humps crazily where I sit, thighs trembling, sounds of ecstasy escaping my lips. I can't avoid being loud. These fingers have driven me to a peak, unrelenting to the end.

I have no idea if Rob has opened his eyes to watch ... to witness his buddy seducing me. I hope he hasn't because the thought occurs as I come down from the peak that fingering may be beyond the charter of Terry's assistance. Isn't he only supposed to be providing his hard cock to appease my need for penetrative sex? Was this much foreplay approved in Rob's plan?

With this powerful orgasm still rumbling through me, my hand darts across to resume my grasp on Terry's erection, tugging on it firmly, wanting to bring my benefactor the relief he so richly deserves.

With my head beginning to clear and the throbbing in my lower body easing, I recall that, in the midst of my orgasm peaking and me noisily vocalising my feelings, a man's voice -- a familiar one - was calling out, urging me, "Go girl, cum for me!"

Who said that? I think it could have been Rob's voice, but cresting - as I was at that moment - I was not about to let whoever interrupt my fabulous orgasm. Now it's over, I whisper to Terry, "Did Rob say something when I came?"

He laughs, "Yes, he did. He said, 'Go girl, cum for me.' I think in his sub conscious, the sound of you in the throes of orgasm was very familiar to him. Possibly, in his inebriated state, he thought he was the one giving it to you."

"Oh my god, I hope he never opened his eyes?"

"He didn't seem to."

"Oh, I can't believe I let you do that. That's so bad to cum with you in front of Rob. What's become of me? I am turning into a witch .. or bitch ... whatever."

"Honey, you simply enjoy sex, wherever you can get it. No harm done, I am sure Rob won't remember any of this in the morning."

"Oh, where's his fuckin' cab. I don't want him here Terry ... I want the freedom to do whatever we want ... and darling, there is so much I want to do with you. I've had three weeks to think about this."

I continue firmly stroking on his hard-on, and staring directly at it, I tell Terry, "How do you think my lovely friend here might feel about getting up inside my bum? Is it still interested in exploring my ... err, anus. What do you think, Terry?"

He picks up on my humanising of his cock, "I expect he and I could be extremely interested, Evelyn."

"Well, you might just be in luck. I have thought a lot about it over these past barren weeks. I even read an article about how everyone is doing it these days. Terry, I think I might just have had enough wine today to loosen my inhibitions. What do you think of that, am I still the innocent unadventurous little housewife?"

"I'm for taking this to the bedroom right now."

"Not until Rob's gone, darling. Can't you drive him home, it's not far? And you don't seem anywhere near as intoxicated as Rob and me. Please!"

"No, I'm not! I paced myself. Why don't we just let him sleep it off here. He looks out to it now."

"NO Terry, I don't want him in your house. I want the freedom to go where we want, do what we want without looking over my shoulder in fear he'll wake up."

"Oh ok, I'll take him. Can I use your car since its on my driveway? Get his keys, will you?"

I retrieve Rob's keys from his pocket, Terry manages to get him out of the chair and half walking, half dragging, he gets him to our car.

"Are you coming?" Terry asks.

"Again?" I joke, "it's been twice already today."

"Oh, am I going to have trouble with you tonight?"

"Not if you do everything I need," I tell him playfully, and standing in front of the car, headlights shining on me, I turn my back to him, bend forward and my hands pull my bikini bottom down to my thighs, completely exposing my naked arse to his gaze.

"Keep it warm for me honey," Terry calls from behind the wheel of the car, "I'll be back in ten."

I return inside Terry's home, hearing my car drive away, delivering my husband home, granting me freedom to stay the night with the man who has restored such pleasure to my body. I reflect on his remark to keep it warm for him ... decide on the opposite. Why don't I make it cool for him? I go back to the pool.

Removing my bikini, I drop the two parts on the lawn as a trail for him to follow from the house, on his return. Nude, I dive in, managing a couple of laps that I hope may sober me up sufficiently to fully appreciate the night that is about to unfold with Terry. I love the way the water swirls around my naked pussy and arse as I move around in the water. I wait for Terry at the shallow end, my back to the wall, hands behind me holding the pool edge, my naked torso stretching out, floating in the water.

As I wait in the silence of this Saturday evening in Terry's pool, I think of my cheeky arse flash on the driveway five minutes ago, hoping Terry enjoyed it, hoping too that none of his neighbours spotted me. Am I really sure I want to take this bold step to try anal tonight ... could I have been a bit premature to suggest I would try anal?

Without reaching a conclusion on whether I will take that big step, I hear the return of Terry ... it hasn't been long, I hear him call my name in the house, obviously curious where I am. I bet he went straight to his bedroom.

"Oh, there you are," Terry sounds suitably surprised to find me back in the pool, my nude body stretched out submissively from the wall. "Why are you back in here?"

"I recalled Rob and I skinny dipping once years ago and it led to good sex, so I figured why not."

"Good call, honey." He stands at the pool edge, pauses to drop his costume, revealing that erection, still proudly projecting straight out in front of him.

Both of us nude, Terry jumps in feet first, walking up to me in the water, stepping up close between my parted but straightened legs. His wonderful hard cock bobbing on the surface in front of him at this shallow end of the pool.

I have been so ready for so long ... he more so, having remained hard all afternoon, so no time is wasted on foreplay. Two consenting adults, knowing exactly what we want. Terry stands between my spread legs, centres his erection with one hand and pumps his cock into me. The swirl of the cool water from our heated activity feels amazing ... I would recommend it.

I manage to cum before he does, but only by seconds. That's his quickest yet, but I can understand why. He would have needed that release, he's been up hard for hours, hoping for a moment such as this. His cumming looks and feels powerful, I see his eyes roll back in his head. When we lift out of the water, the cool night air is chilly on our warm wet skins. Terry dries me down with the fluffiest towel I've ever used, then we retire to his bedroom, for more.

The unique location has made our first fuck of the evening exciting. I want nothing more on this - our first overnight liaison - than to lay in bed with Terry and, perhaps every three hours, have him fulfil my sexual needs. We do both drop asleep as soon as we are in bed, it's not yet 8pm.

Around 10.30, Terry wakes me, he's hard and ready again. With the urgency gone after our pool fuck, and my third orgasm of this day, he persuades me to get on top and ride him in a slow languorous fuck. Somewhat rejuvenated after a couple of hours sleep, I am able to take a long time over him, using the hard core he plants up inside me to arouse my body to draw three more -- yes, it's mind blowing, three -- orgasms. I tell myself this time I must try to keep count. It still amazes me that this 68-year-old can maintain such hard erections.

Before we are able to drift back into dreamland, we both decide we are hungry, only having snacked on nibbles through the long afternoon and skipping dinner for sex. I go with Terry to his kitchen where he rousts up a late night snack.

After two solid fucks, plus the daring quickie in the tiny bathroom during the afternoon and Terry's fingering of me on the lounge in front of my inebriated husband, I am so ready for sleep, my head still feeling the effects of so much wine.

In the middle of the night, I am pleasantly woken by the smooth caress of Terry's roaming fingers on my back and thighs. "Ummm, that's a nice way to wake, Terry, but I can't see any daylight out there ... what time is it?"

"Two thirty, honey."

"Oh shit, I know I told you I wanted to take full advantage of this one night together but I'm still very tired, Terry."

I am laying on my chest, my face is turned away from where he lays behind me. Even in a sleepy haze, I deduce that his wandering fingers are totally centred around my naked bum. I should have expected this. Now that my head is a bit clearer from the effects of the wine, I realise I could have been unwise, in an intimate moment, and without deeper thought, to suggest to Terry I am ready for anal.

I raise a hand, bring it around to my back and try to lift his roaming fingers away, "No Terry, not now."

"Honey, I wouldn't have woken you for this, but you did say you wanted it tonight and baby, I am so ready."

"No Terry, I've changed my mind."

"Too late babe," his fingers managing to evade my intervening hand and tracing softly within my arse cleavage.

"No Terry, never too late. It's a woman's per ... um, per ... oh dear, um, prerogative to change her mind."

"Such big words Evelyn. Here, doesn't this feel nice?"

It does, it certainly does, and although my lips are trying to voice my disapproval, my legs spread wider, allowing his lovely soft fingertips to find my tiny anal pucker and rim me. "Ummm! That is nice Terry. Just that, no more, just keep doing that."

One finger continues softly rimming me while I feel his lips softly kissing my upper back, then my neck, where they search left and right until finding that sensitive spot, that everyone has, where once kissed, the whole body seems to melt.

"Ummm! Oh yes!"

Oh my god, is that my voice, do I hear myself telling him yes?

Am I really prepared for this, have I given sufficient thought to attempting something Rob and I could never embrace in spite of living an active sex life that I'd like to think was adventurous? I'm sure I haven't. How much is it going to hurt? I know it will to some degree ... I've been reading about anal since Terry brought it up.

No matter any contrasting assurances Terry may offer, can I really go through with this? At what point will Terry's seduction of my anus reach when it will become too late to back out? Or am I already there?

His caressing fingers feel nice, seductively captivating in the darkness of 2.30am. The hands of a man who seems to be a very competent lover, caressing my smooth skin. For now, I don't want him to stop, I'm content to let those fingers roam, even as one circles my anal ring.

I am relieved there is no dryness, his fingers seem slippery moist. Terry must have applied lube ... I recall seeing some in his bedside table that first night I snooped. The ongoing soft caress of his fingers reassures me that he knows a thing or two about anal.

So far, none of his anal activity on me is either distressing or painful ... actually the opposite applies, his intimate and very personal touching is delightfully arousing. That one digit, that has been circling my anal rim for some minutes, now begins to apply some gentle pressure back there, challenging my sphincter to grant access. I tighten!

"Don't tense honey, relax everything, especially your pelvic muscles. Just accept me!"

His lone finger triumphs over my protective sphincter, slips up into my anus ... gentle, unobtrusive and I even emit a contented sigh. That will encourage him, do I want to? After this one finger explores my anus to the second knuckle, I feel it withdraw until only his fingernail clings to me ... then its joined by a second finger, pressing deeper into my anus. My pelvic muscles react.

"Don't tense," he again has to tell me quite firmly.

"Sorry!" I offer. I think I my be too late to turn back now.

His twin digits seem to move every which way inside my arse ... but he's so gentle that it's still not painful. His fingers pull out with a plop. I feel his hands at my hips, raising me into a kneeling position. His fingers at my tiny rosebud once more, I think he's applying more lube -- inside and out. It must be time ... if I don't want it, I should stop this now, or else suffer the consequences.

Even as I am still contemplating calling a halt, I feel something so much larger than two fingers slotting BIG in through my tiny pucker back there. Oh my god, he's really doing it ... it's happening so quickly. What should I do, what should I say?

I kneel on my bed, experiencing a strange new determined pressure ... Terry pushing the whole head of his cock at my tiny opening. Will it go in? "Ohhh!" I gasp.

"Hold steady honey, don't move! Although, it could help if you try squeezing out as you would when taking a shit."

I try that, hoping my anus can pick the difference between having to and wanting to. Terry's suggestion proves useful ... by pushing out, I guess I have sort of rolled my anal ring onto the cock-head that's knocking at my back door. I know that Terry has quite a thick one, but oh my god, the head that seems to have squeezed just inside my anal ring feels enormous. I hear a loud whimper, realise it must be me.

"I don't think I can do this," I confess, hoping he won't be too disappointed.

"You can't give up now," this man behind and above me pleads, "you're through the hardest bit."

"Are you in already?"

"Not fully, there's only the shaft to come, that's no wider than what you've already taken."

"But there's a lot of it," I can hear the panic in my own voice. I wonder why I ever suggested I could do this.

"Stay calm Evelyn, relax everything, your whole body. I'm going to put some more lube on my cock and then we should be good for the rest."

"Easy for you to say Terry."

"I can see you're struggling honey, but if it's any consolation, the grip of your arse on the knob of my cock feels sensational. You know I came a few hours ago but I'm sure I'll be cumming again, no risk. Just from how hot and tight it feels to be in your arse."

Does it make me feel any better to know how good my arse is making him feel? Not much, but psychologically it works, convincing me to push on and let him persist ... I may never have another chance to try it. I had been on the verge of telling him to stop.

Terry warns me when he is about to resume, prompting me to brace my lower body and he has to remind me again not to tense up. A long, very slow push into me and I can feel his hard core driving forward ever so slowly into my arse, gaining maybe an inch at every gentle thrust, penetrating me until I hear Terry proudly declare he is completely in. I have such an unbelievable feeling of fullness, his forest of wiry pubic hair is mashed against my smooth arse cheeks.

"Are you ok Evelyn?" he thoughtfully checks.

"Umm hmm!" my head nods, "I expected it would be painful ... but it's not really, just this tightness, this feeling of being so amazingly filled, stuffed solid. Can you move?"

"I'm about to try honey. We're going to start fucking now Evelyn ... in your arse."

I never expected I'd ever hear those words from a man ... while he kneels behind me, thighs inside mine, his erection wedged tight in my forbidden hole. This man with the cultured voice, the image of a gentleman ... I even love hearing the wonderful way he says fucking, his phrasing concise and full of meaning.

He does indeed begin to fuck my arse. The slow withdrawals are pleasant as this hunk of male meat eases the pressure inside my arse, only to have it quickly return with long slow slides back into me, filling my arse almost to overflow, his length wedging tightly inside me.

Once he develops a rhythm ... and I find it so different, nowhere near as distressing as I expected ... I hear Terry gasping loudly, uttering sounds to express such blissful joy and pleasure. He's never been so vocal during our sex in the short time I've known him. Is anal that much different from vaginal sex for a guy? Does it really feel that good for his hard cock to be gripped so tightly within my arse?

The longer it goes on, the more accustomed I become to having this man's cock in my arse. Now, he is driving much harder, pounding through the tight grip of my tiny anal pucker almost with complete abandon.

"Oh honey, so good, so tight, so hot ... oh, what a great tight arse you've got. Oh shit, I'm cumming. I can't hold it back now, I'm gonna shoot inside you ... oh fuck!"

I feel his first splash, his hard one shooting cum into my tiny rectum, filling me with his release. I can feel all of Terry's weight against my lower body, pushing me forward. I fall forward, flat onto my chest, Terry, with me, coming down onto my back, his cock still spilling his cum into my arse.

His bedroom is filled by the sounds of two people breathing heavily in the otherwise stillness of the long night.

Our joint heavy breathing gradually subsides but there s no movement immediately from the man covering my back. He's not heavy enough to bother me, never is ... my surrogate lover Terry has successfully introduced me to a different form of sexual activity, one that I have managed to avoid all of my adult life.

There are the obvious questions from Terry, "So, what did you think? Did you enjoy it? Would you do it again?"

I did expect when I persuaded myself to give Terry the treat he's hungered for since our first sexual day together that it will only be a one-time thing. That is, if I could even endure it in the first place. But I have to concede it has gone very well. Yes, my arse feels very sore and tender as he slowly withdraws his cock, but I think I am lucky I had an experienced man to introduce me to anal. Probably better than expected, but I am not sure if enjoyed is the right word. I made it through unscathed, and there were moments when I actually felt pleasure. I wouldn't do it every week but I might try it again if an opportunity ever arises.

Despite the time being almost 3am, Terry suggests a shower. Although it's the last thing I want to do right now -- sleeping would take precedence - his logic makes sense. He says that when we next wake, probably not until dawn, we will both be horny again and ready to indulge in more hot sex immediately. If we don't shower now, we will need to do it then, before re-starting, to ensure any undesirable matter has been cleaned from his cock to avoid any infections for me.

Reluctantly, I join him in the shower. Our anal sex adventure has been the first sexual encounter between us that hasn't yielded at least one orgasm for me, so Terry has me lean back against the shower wall while he vigorously -- very rapidly in fact - fingers me to another sensational orgasm. We both sleep soundly until dawn and, almost on cue, we fuck some more as the sun rises behind the blinds and curtain.

We have become like teenagers, discovering and exploring all varieties of sex. About 8am, Terry suggests he cook us breakfast since we missed dinner last night. We head to the kitchen where he cooks eggs and bacon.

Then, he sits in a chair at the table and I sit in his lap, facing him, straddling him, my back to the table. In this position, our lower bodies so close that he can actually insert his cock up inside my pleasure passage and leave it there while we eat ... occasionally giving me a gentle thrust to maintain its rigid core. I have fun regularly squirming my lower body around to engage with his constant erection. So joined, we feed each other bacon and eggs, although he intersperses his mouthfuls of food by dipping his face to my chest to suckle my nipples, one by one.