Eric

Story Info
My friend Eric finally gets me. And I him.
1.7k words
3.75
6.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm eighteen. So is my first boyfriend Eric. Eric, who lived next door and still does. I don my best bikini and walk across our yard to the river for a swim. And there is Eric. This is 2019, before anybody ever heard of corona virus. At least nobody I know, so I can sit down next to him and swim in the river with him and all the regular stuff.

I hardly ever see Eric. He went to St. John's for high school, I went local. But I remember him. And I feel sort of sad. He's a nice boy, nice looking, polite, athletic. I should have stayed with him. We never did anything. Too young. First boyfriend. Too bad. Now we're going off to college, he in New Haven, I in Cambridge. Now we'll never see each other.

Being done swimming we walk. I deliberately take us past the area where we used to do Billy Jack. Not Eric and I, but me and other girls with other guys. My friend Kristie who runs The Wenches group we founded still does it with the Harrington brothers whose family owns the estate we are walking on. Billy Jack is a movie but to us it means screwing. With the girl staked out naked on the ground. In the movie Delores Taylor is out in the country riding her horse. She stops to sunbathe in the nude and is taken by two bad guys and staked out like a starfish naked on the ground and fucked against her will.

"Do you know about Billy Jack?" Eric asks.

"Yes, did you do it?"

"No," he says. "Did you?"

"No, of course not!" I lie.

"Oh, look!" Under a tree I see the box where I know Kristie still keeps the stuff you need to do it. "I bet the stuff they used is still here!" I take him by the hand and rush over to the box.

"Open it!" I tell him and he does. And there it is. The spikes. The big hammer to pound them into the ground, the ropes, lubricant because Kristie takes it in the bum regularly from the Harrington boys.

"Amazing!. If we put the spikes in will you tie me down?" I look at him pleading. A chance to do for him what I never did before.

"OK," he says, a little unsure this is really happening.

"We need to know where to put them." I have indeed done this before. "I'll lie on the ground and you get them started where we need them."

So I lie down on the flat grass, burnt from the sun and spread myself like a starfish. The sexual aspect of just lying like that was not lost on me, nor the idea that a boy was about to tie me down in nothing but my tiny bikini. Nor the idea that with any luck I'd soon be buck naked and this delicious boy was about to insert himself in me.

"Here?" He positions the first one near my right wrist.

"A little further back." I like about two feet of rope between my wrists and ankles and the stakes. He starts pounding the first one in.

"Oh boy, this is terrific!" He's got the first one in and is moving toward the second.

"I love being tied down, nothing turns me on more!"

"You mean like sexually?"

"Yes! Doesn't you?"

"Yes, it does, now that you mention it."

"Doesn't the thought of tying me down get you excited?"

"Actually it does."

"I'm getting wet down there, are you getting a woody?"

"Well, yes, I am. Just seeing you lying there in that bikini gets me hard."

"Well, let's not put it to waste!"

"No." He's got the second stake in and is moving down to my feet.

I take a second to unhook the tie that goes in back of my neck and holds up the top of my bra cups so that when I stretch up my arms to have him tie my wrists my breasts will come out of the cups all the way down so I can show my nipples if I want to. When I want to.

"A little further out there, Eric. I want my legs spread wide as they can be."

"OK." If he isn't getting the idea I want it I don't know what. I can feel my breath come a little quicker and see my chest moving up and down more. I just lie there wishing he'd hurry. Now he's over to the other leg.

"No, further out." He does. I can feel my outer lips getting more slippery from the wetness. It's like making out with a guy and as he feels you up your knickers get wetter and they stay wet and I wonder if he can see.

"Can you see if I'm wet between my legs, Eric? Is there a stain on my bottoms?"

"Well, yes. Yes, there is!". Now he's finished planting the stakes. Now I slightly just kind of drift off into the world of bliss, eyes closed, shivering softly inside as I just get wetter and wetter. He hesitates.

"You're going to tie me now, Eric, aren't you?"

"Yes, if you want me to."

"Yes, I DO. Tie me tight. I don't want to be able to get out without you untying me!"

"OK." He goes to the box and gets the ropes. They are stretchy fiber so they can be tied real tight. He sits down up by my right wrist.

"OK, here we go." He loops the rope around my wrist.

"Tight, Eric. Tighter." He's strong so he does get it tighter. Then he pulls the rope up to the stake.

"Pull on it and get it tight!" And he does and ties it off. I can feel my breath come quicker and my chest begin to move even more and my top is down far enough to show my nipples. And then he starts putting rope around the second wrists and this time he does get it tight and pulls the rope back to the stake.

"Pull it. Tight, Eric!" He does and he ties it off and I'm halfway helpless in fact he could do me now and there would be nothing I could do about it. I can feel this little ache up inside and I don't know if I can make it until he's in me. I pull on the ropes and figure I can't get out and they are tight enough so I know they are going to hurt and the hurting feels good.

"Your top is coming off!"

"I know, I know. It's OK I want you to see my breasts. Don't you want to see them?"

"Yes, I do."

"I'm sorry I never let you see them before this. Take my top off, I want you to see them. Please." I look up at him and he comes over to me and leans next to me and peels the bra cups down to show whatever he couldn't see before. "Untie it in the back," and he does and now I just lean my head back and I think I can cum even now.

"Oh my God," I say. "Oh my God. Touch them. Touch them, please." And he does, gently at first and then he moves over from the side and his upper body is half on top of me, his face turned towards me and he has both hands on my boobies for the first time in all the years we've known each other and I know now that that was a mistake and he kind of squeezes them one hand on each and massages them and then leans over and kisses them, one by one, and then starts biting lightly on my nipples and it's just too wonderful by half and I feel this sudden ache inside me that tells me I have to get off.

"OK, OK, take your pants off," and he does and he has this really good hardon and I tell him to move up my chest so I can get his penis into my mouth and he has to sit up to do that and hold my head up so I can get it in my mouth and I struggle to lick it and suck it and just pull on it and I'm afraid he's going to cum in my mouth and not in me and all I care about is the deep delicious pressure inside me and the warmth in my body and the wetness of my cunt and I can smell myself, the smell of sex, a horny girl, a girl who's legs are spread and willing.

"OK, OK put it in me, go ahead fuck me, fuck me," and he gets off me and down below but I still have my bottoms on so he pulls them down over my ass and then he's on top of me and I can feel him going in and then the weight of his body on me and he's thrusting away inside of me and finally after all these years Eric is fucking me and it's all I want and now he pulls my thighs up so my knees are way out to side and I was never Billy Jacked this way because they always tied my feet and its just wonderful and then what happened made it all worthwhile and I could feel him cumming inside of me and he kept pumping away and my body just soared out of control and my breasts and my hips heaved violently and I could feel the blood pounding in my veins as this like firestorm consumed my body until finally minutes later I was exhausted just gasping for breath and so was he lying there on top of me. We lay there for a while.

"Eric, do you want to do me in the bum?"

"No," he said.

"But I feel I owe you that."

"Nope. But I'd like to tie your ankles.

"OK." And he did, first one and then the other. Tight. I didn't have to tell him this time. Then he got up and retrieved the two halves of my bathing suit and put them in the back pocket of his shorts, still on the ground.

"What are you thinking, Eric."

"I'm not wasting this opportunity, I'm going to fuck you at least three more times. Till it gets dark."

"Are you going to keep me tied up?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to give you a proper blow job."

"No. I just want to fuck you while you're tied down like that."