Eric and Lori Ch. 01

Story Info
Oh, those light blue panties.
6.6k words
4.34
8.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric had a problem. At 19 years old, he was still a virgin. Not only was he still a virgin, but he had also never had a real girlfriend. He was smart, good looking, had friends, but when it came to making the move towards a girl, he froze up, just too afraid of rejection.

Finally, Eric had met a girl, Lori, a stunning blond with long legs, a firm ass, slender waistline, and beautiful, well-proportioned breasts. For some reason, Lori took a liking to Eric and after a while, Eric had screwed up the courage to ask her out. Their first date had been a simple affair, McDonalds and then a walk in the City Park, they had agreed on a second date, this time to a better restaurant and then the movies.

That had been last night, and things went even better than the first night, Lori had made the first move by kissing Eric in the theater. Things heated up a bit and there had been a little groping, but both had kept their clothes on and after the show, Eric drove Lori home and they said goodnight with another kiss.

This was all that Eric could think about, Lori's sweet breath and the taste of her lips. He had even been able to feel her breasts through her shirt, but what excited him the most was being able to feel the outline of her bra.

You see, Eric had always had a fascination with women's underwear, even to the point of sneaking into his older sister's top drawer to rummage through her panties, bras, and slips. Eric wasn't gay, he didn't want to be a girl, yet he loved the feel of all the silky lingerie. It was so beautiful, so feminine, so forbidden. As he would hold some particular pair of panties, he could imagine his latest female crush dressed up in them, posing like a model for his carnal pleasures. Rummaging through his sister's underwear did seem to be taboo so most often he spent private moments looking at the lingerie ads in the Saturday morning circulars or the glossy catalogs that came into the house, addressed to his mother or sister.

Tonight, was one of those nights, he had scored the paper and he immediately went for the color inserts advertising the latest department store sales. As was usual, in the middle were several pages of women's "intimates" his heartbeat became faster as he found the pages for J C Penny's semi-annual "White Sale" along with images of all sorts of bras, panties, slips, camisoles, and teddies. Like many young men, Eric found that the lingerie ads were a great source of soft-core porn. Eric spent many a private hour masturbating to the images of beautiful models wearing soft and silky underwear. Oh, how he had longed to see and feel the real thing on a real soft warm female body. Right now, he was struck by a particularly beautiful blonde model who was wearing an incredible sky-blue set of bra and panties. The collection was called "Nice 'n spicy." She was standing, looking to her left, wearing a soft cup satin and lace bra and equally stunning bikini panties. To her right, sitting on an ottoman, leaning back against a makeup table was another gorgeous blond who was wearing the same style bra, but it was lightly padded and had underwires. She also wore the same panty, but it was a string bikini. Just for added attraction, a half slip was draping from the tabletop. From his countless hours of studying similar ads, Eric was very familiar with this line, but he had never seen this color and he could just imagine Lori wearing it, if he was ever so lucky as to see her in her underwear.

Yup, Eric had a serious panty fetish that extended to all lingerie, so long as it was silky satin, with or without lace. His fetish did not extend towards anything cotton, it had to be silky!

He looked at the picture, he longed to touch and feel these ladies' bras and panties. As he lay there fantasizing about what he would like to do with them, he developed a huge erection that needed attention. He had a secret stashed under his mattress. Recently, in a hormone induced fever, he had snuck out one night and stolen a pair of his neighbors' pink satin panties that had been left on the line overnight with the rest of that day's laundry. The owner of these panties was a single, 23-year-old, tall, dark-haired beauty who, unfortunately, wouldn't give Eric the time of day. Eric fished them out, and in no time, he had wrapped them around his huge boner and was furiously masturbating as he stared at the pictures of those two beautiful models wearing those sexy bras and panties. While he had no personal experience with such things, he imagined rubbing his cock against the silky cups of her bra and how soft and silky her breasts must feel in it. As he came in the stolen pink panties, he had imagined that he was coming all over that hot blonde's bra covered tits. He lay there looking at the sloppy mess that he had made of his neighbors' panties and snickered to himself. "Fucking bitch," he thought of the former owner of those panties, "You want nothing to do with me but look what I just did to your panties, want them back now?"

_______________________________________________________

Lori was reading the paper; her plan was to look for any sales on lingerie. She was a serious collector, and she was in the market for some new colors of bras and panties. As she leafed through the J C Penny ads, she was struck by an ad for their store brand "Nice 'n Spicy". This line was exactly like Maidenform's "Sweet Nothings" It was obvious that J C Penny's had them produced by Maidenform but had their own label sewn on. They had this new sky-blue set that was to die for. She had "Sweet Nothings" in several colors as well as white, and now she just had to have this similar sky-blue set. She would get the whole ensemble, bra, panties, half-slip, camisole, and teddy. What good would be a collection if it wasn't complete! She secretly wondered what her new friend, Eric, would think of her in this, if he would stop being so hesitant and make a move. She had a sneaky suspicion that he was a virgin, and she got a private thrill in the notion that she could be his first! Well, payday was Thursday, she had another date with Eric on Friday, and she was going shopping for lingerie.

Friday was here, and, after showering, curling her hair, and doing her make-up, Lori now reached for her lingerie for the evening. She had quite a collection as she loved wearing the silkiest of bras, panties, slips etc. As planned, yesterday, she had gone shopping at J C Penny's, purchasing the complete outfit from their Nice and Spicy line in the sweetest baby blue color.

It was time to try them on! Carefully, she stepped into the high leg bikini panties, slid them up her legs, over her slim thighs and snapped the elastic waistband into place over her hips, just below her narrow waist. The cool satin was heavenly against her firm derriere and the front panel had two wide bands of lace that ran from high on her hips downward towards the crotch, her neatly trimmed pubic hair hidden behind the satin front panel. Briefly, she toyed with the pretty satin bow in the center of the waistband, then, she reached for the soft cup bra, slipped her arms into the delicate straps, snuggled her firm breasts into the satin and lace cups, then fastened the clasp in the front at the center of her cleavage. Carefully, she positioned her breasts in the cups but realized that an adjustment was needed. The strap adjustment was in front, so it was easy to slide the adjusters upward about an inch and a half without needing to remove the garment. Satisfied that it now fit perfectly, she reached for a pair of scissors and snipped off the hang tag. This was in the days when manufacturers applied glossy tags with photos of a model wearing just the items that you had purchased.

Posing in front of her full-length mirror, Lori turned in all directions, viewing herself from every angle, admiring her reflection and the way that the bra and panties accented the curves of her toned body. She was especially pleased with the way that the higher waistline and higher cutout at the thighs made her already long legs look just a little longer. Next, she reached for the matching half-slip, stepped into it, then eased it upwards, snapping the waistband at the narrowest part of her waistline. Her freshly shaved legs tingled as the silky nylon tricot fabric glided over her delicate skin. How she loved the way slips felt, especially when worn over stockings, the whisper soft satin like a cool breeze as the two layers glided over each other. She turned the slip until the lace edged walking slit was at her left leg, then admired herself once more in the mirror. Lorie was especially proud of her breasts, the new 34C bra was made just for her, the nylon and lace cups were just enough to support her "girls" while the silky fabric and lace cups were thin enough to allow her large pink areolas and perky nipples to put on a little show. The soft, light sweater that she planned to wear tonight would highlight her curves and just enough hint of her nipples to catch Eric's attention, not to mention the eager gaze of every other guy who was lucky enough to look her way. Lori wasn't wearing a skirt tonight, so, reluctantly, she removed the slip and lovingly placed it and the matching garter belt into the drawers of her dresser.

"It's a shame", she thought, "most men are in such a rush to remove their woman's underwear, not caring about how much thought went into its selection or how sexy that it made her feel." Secretly, she hoped that during tonight's date Eric would appreciate her lingerie half as much as she did. He seemed to be so kind and gentle, yet very tentative and unsure during their make out session a week ago on their second date.

While Lori was no slut, yet she had had several sexual partners during the last two years and kept wondered if Eric was still a virgin. She kept thinking about being Eric's first, Hell, as horny as she was right now, if Eric played his cards right, she would fuck his brains out tonight!

Well, Eric would arrive shortly, so Lori dabbed a little perfume behind each ear, wriggled into her tight jeans, pulled on her sweater, socks, shoes and a little jewelry and was ready when he pulled into the driveway. Oops, she almost forgot, reaching into her purse, she removed the circular dispenser and took her birth control pill. Better be ready.......

______________________________________________________

With little fanfare, Eric and Lori headed to the pub that Eric had chosen and soon had drinks and food on the way. This was their third date, so the conversation flowed more freely, and they both seemed to enjoy each other. With the meal out of the way and a few drinks under their belts, they ended up on the little dance floor, tunes from a jukebox providing the music. While they were enjoying a slow close dance, Lori was sure that she felt Eric's semi erect penis brushing against her thigh, adding to her own arousal. She decided to take the bull by the horns, and pulled Eric close, ground her thigh directly against his groin, then whispered into his ear, "Lets go back to my place, my parents are gone for the night!"

Eric was startled by her forwardness, but his ever-hardening erection was now making the decisions. He wondered if this was the night, and without further deliberation, he settled the check and they headed for the door. As Lori had expected, her erect nipples and swollen areolas were poking out through her soft, light weight, sweater. Every guy in the place was checking her out, one older man caught Eric's eye and with a knowing grin, gave him the thumbs up. As they crossed the parking lot, Eric pulled Lori close with his arm around her shoulders, he could feel her excited breasts rubbing against the side of his rib cage. This did nothing to help his throbbing erection, but they made it to the car, he let Lori into the passenger side and practically sprinted to the driver's door and jumped in. Lori slid as close to Eric as the center console would allow, then as he put the car into drive, snuggled into his arm, those gorgeous breasts either side of his bicep. This was driving Eric crazy with lust and not to miss a good opportunity to make matters worse, Lori kissed his neck, then reached down and squeezed his cock!

Eric floored the gas, he could not believe what was happening and the sooner that he got Lori home, the sooner that he hoped that would get laid!

Lori was hot, and when she felt the size of Eric's cock through his jeans, she became determined to fuck him and feel that thing between her legs, the sooner, the better. She had been in a dry spell and was tired of masturbating herself to sleep at night! So, to drive that point home to Eric, she whispered into his ear," How would you like me to wrap my tits around this thing? How would you like to fuck my tits?"

Lori's brazen actions caught Eric off guard, but he recovered his thoughts just enough to realize that this was going to happen and while he tried to stammer out a reply, he slid his right hand up under Lori's sweater and palmed her bra covered breast. This was like nothing that he had imagined. He had touched his sisters' bras while snooping through her underwear, but most of hers were rather plain everyday clothing. Lori's bra was much silkier and lacier, and the added sensation of her soft breast and hard nipples was beyond anything that he had imagined. As Lori continued to grope his crotch, Eric felt free to feel up first one, then the other of her breasts. Her sweater hid them from view, but he could almost see in his mind's eye what they must look like. His more pressing issue was trying to keep his car on the road and get her home as fast as he could. He had never been so horny, his heart was racing a mile a minute, sending all his blood to his raging hard-on.

Lori was licking Eric's ear as she continued stroking Eric's erection through his pants. It was a welcome surprise when Eric had slipped his hand up her sweater and begun groping her excited breasts through her silky bra. Her rock-hard nipples had tented the lace and Eric's hands felt like magic, sending pulses of excitement from her breasts throughout her whole body. Fortunately, they had arrived at her parents' house. Eric slammed the car into park and Lori jumped out before he could get to open the door for her. She grabbed his hand, and they ran through the door as she flipped on the hall light and dragged Eric upstairs to her bedroom.

The was no pretense of slow seduction, in an instant, they were locked into an embrace, kissing, and groping like animals. Shoes got kicked off, Lori pulled Eric's t-shirt up and over his torso, throwing it to the floor. She broke their embrace and reached for the hem of her sweater. As Lori removed her sweater, she exposed her brand-new, sky-blue satin and lace bra to Erics eager gaze.

"Holy fuck!" He realized, "this is the same bra that he had seen in the Penny's circular last Sunday."

Now here he was, with a beautiful, aroused girl, seeing and touching her breasts while she wore an exact copy of the bra whose image he had masturbated to just a few days before. From his hours of studying the ads, Eric knew this bra in complete detail, from the filigree lace to the scalloped edging of the cups, to the silky nylon tricot portion of the lower half of those silky cups. He had studied the lacy stretch material of the straps, the metal rings that attached them to the cups, the rectangular sliders for adjustments, the plastic clasp in the front between the models' firm breasts. Yup, he even knew that this bra was an exact copy of Maidenform Sweet Nothings but with JC Penny's own label sewn in. He wondered, "Could it be that she had the matching panties on? Was Lori going to remove her jeans and show him?" Eric had never gone this far before and while he hoped that this was the night, he lacked the self-assurance to push the issue until he had a more solid indication from Lori that it would be OK.

Lori broke his trance-like stare at her bra as she began unbuttoning her jeans, "Come on there, off with your pants!" she directed.

"This is really happening," he realized, then unbuckled his belt. At this point, Lori was staring at him for his reaction as she wriggled out of her jeans, slowly revealing her matching, high cut bikini panties. Eric's heart was racing, he couldn't believe his eyes, he was looking at a real pair of panties, on a real girl, who was standing less than three feet from him, and they certainly looked just like the ones in his sexual fantasy last week.

After the grope fest in the car and the race to Loris's bedroom, Eric was no longer self-conscious of his growing erection, he shed his tighty-whities as Lori closed the distance between them, then pulled him into her bed. The two lovers were rolling around on top of the covers, kissing and groping each other with no inhibitions, their mutual lust sending hormones raging through each other's bodies.

Lori ended up on top of Eric, her rock-hard nipples straining against the fabric of her sexy bra. She slid down Eric's body till her breasts met his painfully hard cock. God was Lori impressed with his cock. While it wasn't enormous, it was fully eight inches long, longer than any cock that she had ever experienced. As Eric stared at her beautiful bra and the fabulous breasts that it contained, Lori cupped each breast in her hands and pressed them closer together till they had surrounded the girth of Erics cock. As promised during their torrid car ride, Lori began tit-fucking Eric, the satin of her new bra providing a silky glove for Erics cock. Back and forth she rocked her body, the silky, lacy cups of her bra molding the soft flesh of her perfect breasts as they conformed to Erics erection.

Eric was dumbfounded, here he lay, his sexual fantasies coming to life, far more exciting than he could ever have imagined. Between the visual stimulation and the physical sensations of Lori's bra, it was pure heaven for him. He watched as the head of his cock disappeared then reappeared from Lori's cleavage, the lace of her bra, so soft and feminine, seemingly adorning his penis. Oh, how he had longed to do this to the models in the bra ads. Truthfully, he had lusted more after the bra than he had lusted after the models' tits. Now that he had the real thing, there became a fine line between Lori and her bra. It was so sexy, so dirty, so erotic, so forbidden, yet Eric let himself succumb to his most inner desires and began fucking Lori's bra. He thrust his hips up towards her chest, the slippery satin gliding against his skin, in and out, in and out. They both found a rhythm, Lori's body and lingerie providing the physical stimulus, Eric's senses emersed in the pure desire for sexual release. As Lori slid her chest downwards against his hypersensitive penis, he could feel the slightest of changes in textures as the head slid first across the plastic clasp of the bra, then the silky-smooth nylon of the lower cups, then the texture of the lace upper cups, then the warm skin of Lori's breasts. As Lori slid upwards, everything was in reverse. He lay totally engrossed in feeling and seeing one of his most private sexual fantasies coming true.

Eric was losing control, the sensation of Lories' soft breasts in their silky, lacy bra was becoming more than he could handle. Faster and faster, he began thrusting his hard penis in and out of her cleavage. Lori pushed her breasts tighter around his cock, Eric stared at it plunging in and out. He couldn't believe it, he was doing exactly what he had fantasized about doing to the model in the pictures, his lusty thoughts coming true. He was tit fucking a gorgeous blonde while she still wore her silky light blue bra! The juxtaposition of his raw masculine cock opposed to the feminine swell of Loris breasts, still clad in the silky feminine fabric of her bra, enflamed his lust.

12