Eric and Lori Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Eric felt a familiar stirring in his balls, he continued thrusting faster and faster, the satin and lace were pushing him to the limit! Lori knew exactly what was happening and she squeezed her breasts tighter around Eric's plunging rock hard cock. She knew that he was about to come and for a moment she thought about sucking his cock and letting him come in her mouth. However, it seamed like he really wanted to come on her tits, or more likely, on her brand-new bra. One thing was certain, at this moment, Lori didn't want a face full of come so she squeezed her breasts tighter around his cock, ready to trap the torrent that she new was imminent.

As Eric's orgasm approached, and no longer inhibited by his inexperience, he began gasping, "Ah, ah, ah, oh, Oh Yessssssss Lori, your bra is so silky, your tits are so soft! Oh God Lori, Oh Yesssssssssssssss!" After a few more thrusts into what he thought was pure heaven, he continued, "Oh Fuck Lori, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come all over that gorgeous bra of yours, I'm gonna come all over your fabulous tits!"

Far too quickly, Eric lost control of his spasming body as he fucked her satin covered tits until, for the first time in his nineteen years, Eric came by means other than his own hand! The floodgates opened and he let loose a torrent of semen into the satin and lace adorned cleavage of Lori's beautiful tits!

Eric lay there, Lori now kneeling between his trembling legs, endorphins rushing through his brain. With some perverted sense of pride, he looked at the sloppy mess that he had made of her chest, most of his semen had been caught by the beautiful sky-blue satin and lace creation of her bra! The rest of Eric's huge come shot was smeared between Lori's breasts and a little had escaped to land on her chest. Eric's come had soaked her bra, the wet areas now becoming an even lighter blue as the satin fabric absorbed the fluid. Like some erotic wet t-shirt contest, Lori's large nipples were showing partially through the now nearly transparent fabric and partially through the delicate lace of her once brand-new bra!

"Wow", Lori exclaimed, a little surprised by how quickly he came, "I knew that you'd like that, but I didn't know how much! Look at the mess that you made of my brand-new bra!"

Eric's vision drifted from Lori's come soaked chest, down to her slender waist, to the waistband of her panties, following the lace edged satin front panel towards her crotch. He was still in awe of what was happening, and his nineteen-year-old libido was returning, now stimulated by the vision of Lori's panties and the promise of what was hidden behind the silky fabric and the delicate lace.

"Holy Fuck", he thought, "these are real panties, they look so much hotter than in pictures!" He could already feel his soft penis begin to grow, fueled by the vision of her panties and by watching as Lori reached between her breasts, unclipped the clasp and removed her come soaked bra.

Lori had enough experience to know the result of tit-fucking Eric. One thing that had surprised her was the size of Eric's cock! It was fully eight inches long, the longest one that she had ever seen in person. She had also been impressed by the volume of semen that he had ejaculated onto her chest, and that also turned her on. Boy did she have plans for Eric and his magnificent tool! She was also sure that this was all new for Eric and that she was happy to show him the ropes so long as his stamina improved. She was disappointed that he came so quickly, but she could tell by watching his gaze drifting towards her panties, that he was getting ready for more. At that moment, she needed to remove her come soaked bra, so she reached between her breasts, unclipped the clasp and peeled the soaked garment from her breasts, shrugged the straps from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. She was proud of her breasts and their puffy nipples that always attracted the attention of men, and, she also had noticed, some women. Removing her bra had redirected Eric's attention and he now tentatively reached up to touch her wonderous breasts.

Eric's gaze had been distracted by Lori's panties, but as she unclasped her bra, the same one that he had just come all over, he glanced up to stare in awe at her tits. Here again was new territory for him. He had seen pictures of naked women but now he had one right in front of him, her breasts there for his carnal pleasure. A little unsure, but savoring the moment, he reached up to cup them in his trembling hands. In spite that they were still wet with his come, he was thrilled by the soft flesh, the puffy nipples, and the way that Lori responded to his touch.

Eric traced one fingertip around Lori's nipple, the puffy flesh of her areola swollen along with her pink nipple. Like some sexy lotion, he smeared the remnants of his come as it began to dry on her skin. This was the first time that he had ever touched a naked breast and he was amazed by how soft and silky they were and how her nipples responded to his touch. Instinctively, Eric knew that the gentle approach was the best way to continue, but he couldn't take his hands off those wonderous creations. He cupped both breasts at the same time, he leaned in and kissed the warm flesh of one, then the other. Next, he nuzzled his mouth around one then began gently sucking its erect nipple, another new experience, much more exciting than he had ever imagined.

Lori lay back into the numerous pillows on her bed, she closed her eyes, savoring Eric's gentle caress of her breasts. "Good," she thought, "This is so good!" As Eric sucked her excited nipples, she felt new waves of arousal flow through her body. Her pussy had been on fire all day and now Eric was fanning the flames. She could feel her wetness leaking into the crotch of her new panties, her engorged vagina eager for action. It was time for her to make a move.

Lori reached down between Eric's legs, a little surprised that again, he had already become fully erect. Gently she stroked his full length, amazed by how big his cock became, and hungry to have it in her mouth.

Eric felt Lori's soft hand on his cock, it sent chills up his spine, he had fully recovered from her tit job, and he wondered what she was going to do next. Lori didn't keep him waiting for long, she sat up, then lay parallel to Eric, and practically inhaled his cock. With one hand hefting his balls and the other wrapped around the base of his cock, Lori began a slow, yet deliberate blow job that made Eric's head spin. In a few seconds, she had half of his length in her mouth, the head of his cock touching her tonsils. As she withdrew her hot mouth, Lori's hand jerked his shaft, then she gulped his cock back into her mouth, each time a little deeper. After a few repetitions of this, she would suck on the tip as her nails dragged up and down his shaft. This too was new to Eric, nothing that he had read in porno mags or heard from his friends while they bullshitted him about their sexual exploits prepared him for the sensation of Lori's mouth on his cock.

Afraid to scare Lori away, he lay there struggling to refrain from thrusting his cock down her throat. He was content to let her do her thing as he took in the whole scene, from her beautiful mouth sucking his cock to her long blonde hair, her round breasts, slim waist, and then her ass filling out those incredible panties. He reached to caress the silky fabric with his fingertips, the warm contours of Lori's ass adding a new dimension to those silken treasures. While Lori's panties fit her like a glove, they weren't too tightly stretched, rather there was enough fabric to ripple and shine as it glided over her body. Like her bra, from hours of masturbating to images of panties, he had a good knowledge of what they looked like and how much they turned him on. But now he was able to see and feel just how they felt on Lori. He ran his fingertips down the leg openings, savoring how the silky fabric felt as it had been stitched around the elastic waistband and leg openings. Tentatively, he ran a fingertip across the seam between the back panel and the crotch area. He noticed how the crotch area was thicker due to the cotton lining. As his eager fingers got nearer to Lori's pussy, he felt a little tremble shoot through her body and she rolled onto her side, now exposing the front panel with its lace banding that ran from her hips to the crotch.

Lori trembled as Eric's fingers explored her panties. In addition to her own arousal, she was fascinated by his fixation on her underwear. She used lingerie as a way of adorning her body, not just for herself, but for her lovers as well. Now she realized that she had discovered someone who appreciated it as much as she did. Something about his apparent fetish turned her on, but in the meantime, Eric's delicate touch was also having another effect, she could feel her vagina continue to soak the crotch of her panties. She was content to keep blowing him unless he looked like he was ready to come, she wanted that cock between her legs, and she had let him waste his first load all over her tits. Hopefully he would have more stamina next time.

For Eric's part, he had spent so much time fantasizing about just this moment, having his hands on a real pair of panties, on a real girl's body. This was so much nicer than pictures or even jerking off with his neighbor's panties. He ran his fingers all over the satin fabric covering Lori's ass, all along the seams, along the waist band, then, he went for the mother lode! Delicately, he brushed his hand across the front panel, feeling Lori's pubic hair through the satin, then the lace panels, then the gusset, almost afraid that he would do something wrong. He found no resistance from Lori; indeed, she began gyrating her hips in response to his delicate touch. Eric also realized that the crotch of Lori's panties had become soaking wet. Unsure of when to proceed, but incredibly turned on by Lori's panties, he pulled her towards him, now kissing the fabric along the waistband of those gorgeous blue panties, his hands cupping her silky ass. He kissed the satin fabric of her panties, he kissed the little satin bow on the waistband, moving closer to her crotch, smelling an aroused woman for the first time in his life. Enflamed by lust, Eric attacked the crotch of Lori's panties like a man possessed, licking, and sucking the fabric, tasting the salty secretions of her sopping pussy! He used his tongue to force her panties into the folds of her vagina, he ran his nose up and down the satin panel, inhaling her musky scent! Pushing all hesitation to the wind, he pulled the crotch aside and for the first time in his life, he was "eating pussy"!

Lori spread her legs wider, feeling his hot mouth on her sopping pussy, she resumed her blow job with even more enthusiasm. While she loved the foreplay of Eric's panty worship, she had been on edge all day long and this was what she needed and needed badly! She gasped from the suddenness of his assault, involuntarily, her hips arched up to meet his tongue, humping his face, fucking his mouth!

Lost in lustful urgency, they rolled around the bed, now Lori on top, now Eric on top, locked into a 69. Lori gobbled as much of Eric's cock into her throat as she could fit, unable to fit it all in but determined to do her best! During one of their many rolls, Lori's panties had resumed their position covering her hot pussy. Eric went after them with total abandon, sucking her pussy, then her clitoris, through the satin fabric, God did he love eating those panties and now he wanted to fuck them. Lori had a similar notion except that she was going to impale her hot cunt on his long cock and fuck his brains out.

They broke free from their 69 and Lori rolled onto her back, spread her long slim legs as Eric climbed in between them. With no ceremony, she grabbed Eric's 8" of cock, pushed the crotch of her panties aside, and guided him into her hot pussy. Needing no coaching, Eric began thrusting himself into her, in his wildest masturbatory fantasies, he couldn't have imagined how good this felt. Lori was ready for him and in no time, he was almost completely inside, fucking a girl for another first in his life. Nature took over, Lori's long legs spread wide as he filled her like she had never been filled before. Eric was like a machine, pounding into Lori, stuffing her pussy, making her gasp each time he bottomed out inside her. She had wanted a good fucking and she was getting it. Eric was on fire, he looked down at his hard cock dragging the crotch of Lori's panties into her outer pussy lips as he penetrated her, then dragging along his shaft as he pulled out, just to repeat itself as he went back inside. He stared at her naked tits, so glorious with their large pink nipples, his come from earlier drying on her soft flesh. He felt a sense of pride in the notion that he was fucking Lori, the girl who every guy wanted, and there drying on her tits was the result of his first tit fuck. He could still envision the scene as he had blasted his come all over her new sexy bra. This whole thing was brand new and so erotic for him, he was fucking Lori's pussy, he was fucking her panties, the line began to blur. Faster and faster, he fucked Lori, she writhed in ecstasy, not too far from coming. She began softly moaning, fuck this was good, if Eric kept this up, she could forgive him coming all over her tits earlier!

Unfortunately, Eric was becoming overstimulated by his first fuck and without notice, he began to come. A little too late, he tried to pull out to stop, but instead, he came all over the front of Lori's brand new, light blue Nice "N", Spicy panties!

Lori lay there, watching Eric catch his breath, looking at the gobs of come soaking her new panties, her body aching for the orgasm that had just been denied. "Fucking boys!" she thought, "what good is a big dick if you can't wait for your girl to finish before blowing your wad?"

Eric lay next to Lori. He knew that he had left her hanging and he suddenly felt embarrassed by his lack of control. He kissed Lori then got up to use the bathroom. When he returned, Lori had also gotten up, taken off her soaked panties, and now headed to the bathroom as well. Making yet another boneheaded move, he began to get dressed, telling Lori that he had better get home before his folks got pissed at him for being out so late. As he drove home, he berated himself for what had happened. From reading erotic stories in men's magazines, he had envisioned that during his first time that he would be bringing his partner to a screaming orgasm, leaving her a depleted wreck on the sheets. Instead, he had blown his wad not once, but twice, while leaving Lori hanging. If she gave him another chance, he vowed to make it up to her.

Lori kissed Eric goodnight. Then, as his headlights disappeared, she headed for the shower, the hot water washing away the evidence of this evening's romp. It had been incredible up to the point where Eric came before she did. This wasn't the first time that Lori had been left hanging and as she toweled off, she wondered what Eric was thinking. It was obvious that this was his first time and she guessed that he could be forgiven.

Lori returned to her bedroom. Picked her formerly brand new, and now come soaked underwear up from the floor, pausing to reflect upon Erics obvious attraction to it. She dropped it into her laundry basket and headed towards her closet to pick out some night wear. She selected a sweet camisole and panty set, made from the silkiest polyester satin in a mint green, she slipped into the panties then the cami, pausing to admire herself in the mirror. Her pouty nipples made peaks in the satin, held in place by the delicate spaghetti straps. The bikini panties draped across her round hips and firm ass, the silky satin fabric accenting her long slim legs. She was incredibly beautiful, and she knew it.

She lay in bed, recapping the night, she thought about how good Erics cock had felt, both in her mouth and in her pussy. She had wanted a big cock and Eric had given her one. However, he had left her unsatisfied, but she knew what she needed to do. She cupped one breast through the silky fabric of her camisole, then the other hand snaked downward between her legs...

12