Eric and Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers

"We're ready to go. You need to go cast off the lines for me."

"OK, how do I do that?"

"Go on the pier and unhook the lines holding us in."

I jumped on the pier and unhooked us. I jumped back on and Eric started maneuvering us away from the pier. He looked very competent doing it. I guess it wasn't his first time. We got out of the marina and her did something with the electronics and sat back.

"Guess where we're going."

"Hawaii?"

He chuckled.

"Almost. How about Catalina Island?"

"Yeah, I've heard of it, but I've never been there. Great call on the surprise. A big giant boat and a trip to Catalina. Well done."

"I didn't think you would guess. Who would have thought that a black lawyer had a big giant boat."

"How long till we're there.?"

"A little over four hours. I set the speed kinda slow."

"You don't have to drive?"

"Nope. It's on autopilot. The computer will take us there and the radar will warn us if anything comes close."

"Wow. High tech stuff you have here."

"Yeah. I need to change. I'm way overdressed."

A few minutes later he came out. He just had on a pair of shorts. No shirt and no shoes.

"Oh my. Look at you. I never suspected."

"Suspected what?"

"You're buffed out. You must go to the gym."

"Yep, three times a week."

I walked up to him and put my hand on his chest.

"mmmm. A hard body."

We both chuckled.

He put his arms around me. Both of my hands were on his chest. Right away I saw the contrast. My nipples perked up. I was sure he could see them. He pulled me to him and kissed me. I gasped and gave him my tongue. He sucked on it and pressed against me. His skin felt like magic under my hands. His hands were on my back. He let them slide down and he cupped my naked ass cheeks. I pressed against him, my stomach pressed against his package. I felt his cock push against me. It wasn't soft.

He leaned down and whispered, "Bathing suits optional." He untied my top. He pulled back and it fell between us. My nipples touched his chest and little lightening bolts hit my pussy. I groaned and he took my lips again.

"Oh god, Eric. I feel so good in your arms. Hold me. Hold me tight."

My hands moved down to his ass cheeks like they had a mind of their own. I pulled him to me. I felt him pulling down on my bottoms. I didn't stop him. In just a few seconds they fell around my feet. Another groan escaped my lips. My hands grasped his waist band and pulled down his shorts. The slipped over his hips and fell around his feet. His half hard cock pressed against me. I shivered as our naked bodies pressed together.

"Step back. I want to look at you."

I stepped back two steps and struck a pose for him. My breath was coming faster now. His eyes wandered over my body. I wanted him to like what he saw. I looked at his cock and knew he did. It was slowly filling with blood. I watched as it rose up. It went past straight out and up, pointing to the sky. My hand went to my mouth as I looked at it.

"Oh my god, Eric."

He moved to me and took me in his arms again. My hand found his cock. Then my other hand found it. It was so thick I couldn't reach around it. I held it and lifted my head. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. His hands on my bare ass cheeks, his hot throbbing cock in my hands. The power I felt holding his cock and my breasts against his chest fired all the lust synapses in my brain. My pussy juice started running down my legs.

"Take me, baby. Make love to me."

He lifted me in his arms and carried me to the back of the boat. There was a large chaise lounge there. He laid me on it and fell beside me. My hands found his cock again. I didn't want to let go. One of his hands moved down and found my wet pussy. His finger moved over my lips gently. He found my swollen clit and touched it. I cried out and thrust up to him hand. He moved down and breathed on my nipple. I felt it swell. His lips found it and more lightening bolts hit my pussy. He sucked both of them up to the size of strawberries. The he turned and lay beside me again. He kissed my newly shaved mound. His cock was in front of me. I looked at it in awe. I saw a little pearl of pre cum at the tip. I licked it up and then kissed the head. I heard him moan. He turned me on my side and his lips found my pussy. He attacked it. I cried out and spread my legs for him. I felt one finger go in my pussy. Another one followed. I took his big cock head in my mouth as best I could. I licked the underside of the head. I heard another groan. As I sucked and licked him his fingers curled up and found my G spot. He rubbed it and I had my first orgasm. I cried out his name as it tore through my body. He didn't let up. He kept rubbing more and more. I felt another orgasm coming. Then he did it. As it hit me he sucked up my clit. I screamed and a wave of ecstasy ripped through my body and mind. Light flashed behind my eyelids. He kept sucking and rubbing. Another one followed, just as strong as the last. Finally he stopped and let me come down. He moved up me over and gently laid on my chest. I threw my arms around him and pulled him to me. I kissed him all around his neck and face.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yes. Yes."

He raised up and looked at me. His black eyes looking into my soul.

"Help me put it in, baby. Hold it and help me"

Both of my hands took him. I touched it to my pussy lips. My hips thrust up trying to get it in. He slowly lowered his hips. I watched and he pressed down. I watched my white hand guiding it in, just like my dream. I saw my pussy lips stretch out and around the head. Slowly he pushed and then it popped in. I cried out and came.

"Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh. Oh god, yes."

His cock stretched me so much that his cock head was against my G spot and my clit touched his shaft. My pussy muscles were squeezing on their own.

"All of it, baby. Please. I want all of it."

He started pushing down. I felt my pussy walls stretching to make room for him. Nerve endings I didn't know I had were firing jolts to my brain. My legs went around his ass and my ankles locked. My arms went around his chest and I pulled him to me as hard as I could.

"Yes. All the way, baby. All the way in. Fill me."

I made one last thrust up with my hips and felt the head touch my cervix. His pelvis bone hit mine. I heard him moan as my my pussy muscles clamped down on him.

"So good, Sarah. So tight and good. Hold me. Hold me, baby."

We stayed that way for a few minutes, just enjoying our joining. I could feel his cock throb with his heart beat. I knew soon it would explode and he would fill me with his hot cum.

He slowly pulled back out till his head was on my G spot again. He held it there and flexed. I heard my screams and I came again. He waited a little and flexed again. As I came again he pushed all the way in and flexed again. It added to the last one and pure pleasure ripped through my body and mind. My screams filled the air.

"Cum in me, baby. Please let me have your cum. Make me your woman. Please."

We picked up a rhythm together stroking on his cock. Soon I felt it swelling. I knew it was coming.

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Now. Cum in me now."

I felt it swell as he thrust in. He held it deep in me and his hot cum hit my cervix. My screams came again as the orgasm overwhelmed me. He pumped rope after rope of cum on my cervix. Each one cause more synapses to fire in my brain. It seemed like forever till we stopped cumming. I held him in my embrace as his cock went limp. It slipped out and a deluge of cum followed and ran down my ass crack. Emotions filled me and I knew I was his woman forever and ever. My love for him made my heart swell and skip some beats.

"I love you, Eric."

"I love you, too, sweetheart. You're my woman now. Forever."

We stayed in our embrace for a while, savoring the afterglow.

"I need to get up, baby. I have to check our position.'

"I kind of like this position.'

"i do too, but I need to see where we are."

He got up and I watched his tight ass as he check the instruments. He pushed some buttons and went into the cabin. He came out with a towel. He gently wiped some of the cum off me. I rolled over a little and he wiped up our wet spot. He started to wipe off his cock.

'No. No. Let me do that. I took the towel and pushed him down on the cushion. I licked and slurped up our love juice as best as I could. His cock started to fill with blood.

"Oh my. Look at you. All ready to go again."

I licked it a little more and it was full hard for me. I moved up over him and held it to my pussy.

"Watch, Eric. Watch your black cock go in my white pussy."

He looked down and groaned. I slowly dropped on it.

"Look, baby. Look at the contrast. It's so beautiful."

"Oh god, Sarah. It really is. It's the first time for me."

"Me too. I just love seeing that. Such a turn on."

"Ride me, baby. Ride that black cock."

"Oh fuck yes. Yes. Fucking god yes."

I made his hold still as I rode him to another mutual orgasm. We both cried out together as we gave our love to each other. I fell on his chest. His arms were around me, holding me to him. My breasts against him. Some tears fell from my eyes.

"Are you OK, baby. You're crying."

"Of course I'm crying. I love you and they are tears of joy."

I stayed on his chest till the alarm went off signaling we arrived. Eric got up and idled the engines.

"We need to get ready to go ashore. We can't go like this."

We went below and he showed me how to work the shower. I took what he called a sea shower. We had a limited water supply. I got wet and then turned off the water. I lathered up and then turned in back on and rinsed off. The thing I missed was that there wasn't room for both of us in it. I wanted to wash that hard body.

We got dressed and he maneuvered us to some white buoys.

"We want number sixteen. Look out for it."

I pointed, "There is is. Sixteen."

He eased up to it and got a boat hook and pulled up a rope. He hooked it over one of those cleat things, came back and cut the engines. He picked up a microphone and pushed some buttons.

"Catalina Harbor, this is Legal Eagle requesting a water taxi at buoy sixteen."

A voice came from the speaker.

"Roger, Legal Eagle. Buoy sixteen."

"Legal Eagle out."

A few minutes later a boat pulled alongside. Eric got down in it first and helped me in. He just grabbed me and lifted me down. The boat driver looked at Eric and said, "Nice ride, Sir."

We sat down and Eric leaned over.

"I wonder if he was talking about the boat or you?"

I hit him on the arm.

"Eric, you bad boy. Shame on you."

"He's right on both, you know."

We walked up into town like a couple of tourists, looking in all the shop windows. I suspect Eric wasn't thrilled with this but he was a sweetheart for doing it. I loved showing him off to all the other people. I'm sure the grin I had on my face told everyone how much I loved him.

We came to what looked like a nice dinner house. We had to wait for a table so we sat at the bar. I had some white wine and Eric had a beer. Finally our table was ready. We hand a really nice diner. As we were walking out I whispered in his ear.

"Let's go back to the boat. I want some more dark chocolate."

"Geez, Sarah. You're gonna be the death of me."

"Yep. I'm gonna try."

We caught the water taxi back to the boat. While Eric was getting ready to move I went down in the cabin and took off all my clothes. I waited till we were moving and went out. Eric was driving out of the harbor. I stepped behind him, reached around and unfastened his pants. I pulled them and his boxers down. I moved in front of him, dropped to me knees and took his cock in both hands.

"Oh my god, Sarah."

"You just drive. I'll take care of this. I rubbed my breasts on his thighs an sucked up his cock. It filled with blood just like I wanted. I heard groans and I knew I was doing a good job. I just wanted to give my man some hot loving on his cock. I kept at him and just as we cleared the harbor his cock swelled and his hot cum filled my mouth. I pulled off to watch. A big rope of cum hit me across my forehead and over my eye. I took it back in my mouth to get the rest. I lost a couple of dribbles down my chin. As he came his knees went weak. He held onto the steering wheel to keep from falling.

I stood up in front of him and kissed him. I stuck my tongue in his mouth to give him a taste. He moaned and sucked up my tongue.

"You taste pretty good, huh?"

"I never tasted it before. It's not what I expected. Maybe I'll try eating you after I cum in you. We both might like that. And what's that on your face."

"Some of you hot cum. You missed my mouth."

I got on my knees and took off his shoes and socks. His pants and boxers followed. I wiped my face off on his boxers. Then I pulled his shirt up and off.

"Now you're not overdressed. I like you this way better."

"I don't want to go back tonight. Let's spend the night. I know a nice place to anchor. It's called Lover's Cove."

"Wow. A perfect name for us, but I don't care where we go. Just as long as I'm with you."

"We could rename it Naked Lover's Cove."

As we were on our way to Lover's Cove another boat passed within about twenty five yards of us. I was holding Eric's cock with one hand and I waved with the other. After they passed I looked back. I could see a woman with her binoculars watching us. I moved my hand back and held Eric's naked ass.

"Giving them a show, baby?"

"We're giving them a show. You furnished the ass and I held it. I think they liked it."

"You're a bad girl, you know. Out here naked, taking my clothes of. Blowing me while I'm driving. Groping my ass while people watch."

"It's your fault. I was a sweet little innocent girl till you got hold of me. Look what you've done to me. You've turned me into a wanton animal with my legs open all the time."

"Just say thank you."

"You wanna know something?"

"What's that?"

"I never swallowed before you. And when I licked your cock clean, I never did that either. I really wanted to with you. I want to do everything with you."

"See, you are a bad girl."

I hugged his back, pressing my breasts to him. I reached around hand held his cock with one hand and his balls with the other.

"I'm in heaven, Sarah. I've never met a woman as loving as you are. I need to write a thank you to Berkowitz. He's the man."

As we pulled into the cove, Eric told me he needed me to help.

"I'll show you what to do. These two levers are the throttles. Push forward and it goes forward. The farther you push the faster it goes. Back is reverse. Once I drop the anchor I need you to back up slowly. When I say stop, put it in neutral. It will click when it goes into neutral."

"Got it."

He found a spot well away from the other boats. He stopped and backed up a little.

"OK, you're in charge."

He climbed around and went up front. Opened a door and pulled out the anchor. He dropped it.

"OK, back slow."

"I pulled back and saw us move. He watched the rope. When it came tight her said, "OK, stop."

He let out a little more rope and tied it off. He came back and did something with the electronics.

"All set. If we drag the anchor, this will warn us."

We went down into the cabin. I felt his eyes on my ass as he followed me down.

"I'm going to shower, baby."

"OK, I'll open a bottle wine while you're in there."

I got in and got wet. I shut off the water and grabbed the bar of soap. The door opened and Eric grabbed it out of my hand.

"Let me help you with that."

He lovingly lathered me up and washed me three times. I don't think I was ever that clean before. Of course he fingered me to a nice orgasm. I managed to get rinsed off and dried off with a big fluffy. I looked at him and grinned.

"Your turn, big boy. Get wet and I'll wash you."

He did as he was told. I washed him a few times, but I didn't yank him off. I had other plans for his load of cum. I got him dried off, including his huge hard cock. It was sticking up at the ceiling again. I led him over to the bed. I laid down and patted the bed beside me. He got the message. I started sucking and licking his cock. He grabbed my leg and pulled me around till my pussy was over his face. He pushed my knees up and pulled me down. My pussy and asshole was his for the taking. The first thing I felt was his tongue spearing my asshole. I jerked and cried out. He held me in place and gave me a major rim job. I felt him stick his thumb in my wet pussy. He pulled it our and stuck in my my asshole up to the first joint. I squealed and came. His lips attacked my pussy. Another thumb found my G spot. He was in all of my holes. I managed to stay with his cock. He licked me to two more orgasms and rolled me off. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up on my knees.

It flashed in my mind. He was going to fuck me doggie style. We hadn't tired that yet. I Held still as he lined his cock up. He pulled me back and I felt his cock head against my lips. With one quick jerk on my hips he was in me. He quickly fed his entire length in me. I cried out and came when his bone his my ass. His balls bounced off my clit. He started stroking in and out.

I felt like I was being taken like alpha male Wolf takes his bitch. My submissive side came out and I gave myself to him. He stuck his thumb back in my ass and reached around with the other hand and found my clit. He pressed on it and rubbed. I came again for my alpha male. With a pop he pulled his thumb out and both of his hands found my nipples. He pinched them and pulled back. I cried out from the pain and pleasure. The mix of the two was perfect and I came again. He was speeding up and I knew he was almost there. He let go of my nipples and grabbed my hair. He pulled me back on his cock. My head came up and back as my back arched down. His cock went in deeper. I came again. I could feel his cock swelling and I squeezed him hard. His cock flared and his hot cum hit me. We both cried out and came hard. Each rope of cum sent waves of fire and pleasure through my nervous system. He held me on his cock till it was drained. He fell off to the side and pulled me to him. We held each other till our breathing calmed.

"How's my little doggie girl doing."

"Oh god. That was amazing. My alpha male man was taking his submissive woman. Just amazing. You're just full of surprises, baby.

"I don't want you to start chasing cars or barking at the mailman, OK?"

We both laughed.

"I'll try not to. If we do it very many times that way I may not be able to control it."

I snuggles into his arms and we fell asleep.

He woke me in the middle of the night and we made sweet slow love. It seemed like we went for hours. We both came at the same time and fell back to sleep.

I woke first the next morning. I took a quick shower, brushed my morning breath away and started breakfast. Bacon, eggs, toast and a big pot of coffee. I think the smell of the bacon got him. I heard a moan. He came out and took a quick shower and brushed his teeth.

"Good morning, baby. Breakfast is all ready. Sit your sweet ass down and enjoy."

"You trying to spoil me."

"Yep. I'm gonna spoil you so bad you will never want to get rid of me. You just watch."

He just smiled and loaded up his plate.

We finished eating and I cleaned up the kitchen area. Then I changed the cum stained sheets. I went up to check on Eric. He smiled and took me in his arms.

"We need to start back not. I need you to help again. I'll tell you when and what. He started the engines and got all the electronics going. He went up and unfastened the anchor rope.

"OK, forward slow."

He pulled hard and the anchor came up.

"Left five degrees rudder and forward slow."

He watched me as he put the rope and the anchor away.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers