Eric and the Water Lilly

Story Info
Eric and Lilly enjoy wet adventures together.
5.7k words
4.42
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seventh floor of the library was usually very quiet on Tuesday afternoons. Maybe a few people using the computer lab, others roaming around the oversize book stacks, and one or two meeting rooms in use on the first floor.

This meant the bathrooms were largely unoccupied.

2:30 PM. Sit in the stall second from the right and wait for me, the text had read. Eric read it again to be sure at 2:35, sweaty palms gripping his phone. Then at 2:40. Where was Lilly?

At 2:43 he heard the door to the ladies' room open from outside the stall. A pair of black boots slowly walked across the floor, pausing just in front of the stall Eric was hiding in. A knock.

"Open the door, Eric," said Lilly, with authority.

Eric took a deep breath, reached up, and unlocked the door, opening it slightly. Lilly entered, looking down at him with a smirk, then locking the door behind her.

"You're still wearing pants. Drop them."

Eric stood up dutifully, unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, letting them fall to the ground. He looked up at Lilly, his face red with embarrassment as she looked down at him. At an even six feet, Lilly had him beat by four inches.

"Panties too," Lilly said, licking her lips with anticipation. There was something about a submissive man in a cute pink thong that awakened the primal urge within her to control and manipulate. This was the first time she'd met him here, and the thrill of possibly being caught was making her quiver with excitement.

Eric grabbed both sides of the waistband of the pink thong and lowered it slowly to his ankles. He was already starting to get a little hard with anticipation. Lilly had talked up her plans with him over the last week via text, without revealing just how devious she planned to get with him, but knowing Lilly it was going to be at least a little more than he bargained for.

"Now sit, legs together, cock where I can see it." Lilly said. Eric obeyed, and at hearing her say, "cock" he stiffened even more. He loved the way her firm voice echoed in the empty bathroom, resonating with the metal walls of the stalls.

Lilly buried her hands in his hair, pressing his face into her flat abs to muffle his moans. God, he was so adorably pathetic. She lifted her left foot, placing it on his bare thigh, so Eric's face was level with her pussy. Lilly was wearing a black miniskirt and thigh high stockings with her black boots. And of course, no panties.

"You know what to do, Eric," and with that, Lilly lifted the hem of her skirt, thrusting her hips toward Eric's mouth.

Eric extended his tongue and licked her clit tenderly for a few moments in slow, deliberate, circles as she moaned, and as he started moving his right hand up to finger her simultaneously, she batted it aside.

"Nuh-uh. Not for you, boy." Lilly pulled back from him, put her foot back on the floor, and stepped back. "I'll take what I want from you; you don't get a say. You know better than that." Lilly was only a bit surprised at Eric's eagerness; he normally was very obedient, but it was likely he was more than a little horny after being told he was required to wait three days without orgasm before seeing her this afternoon.

"Yes, Mistress. I know. I'm sorry," replied Eric, eyes turned toward the floor. He knew better than to touch her without express direction and permission.

Lilly grabbed a fistful of his hair, tilting Eric's head back and holding contact with his big blue eyes. As she did, they heard the door to the bathroom open and footsteps on the tile floor.

"Shit," mouthed Lilly, as they heard someone approaching the stall next to them. In a split second, Lilly put her hand over Eric's mouth, straddled him, and lowered herself onto his cock, putting her feet up on the wall behind him so they weren't visible. Eric's eyes grew wide above her hand. "How did she DO that so fast," Eric thought to himself.

They stayed like that for what felt like an eternity while the intruder did her business. Lilly intermittently squeezed Eric's cock with her pussy while smirking at him, and it took everything in his power not to squirm or cry out. "He's even harder than I expected," Lilly thought to herself. "Must be the thrill of discovery should the intruder became curious."

When they heard the door close, Lilly slammed her boots on the floor and stood up, lifting herself off his cock suddenly. Eric whined as she did, both with pleasure and disappointment.

"Get up," she said. Eric slowly rose to his feet, a little unsteady and confused. Lilly grabbed his left shoulder, and using it to steady herself, walked behind him and stood up on the back of the toilet seat, a foot on either side. Eric heard her lick a finger, then felt her slide her hand down his back and then, slowly, her index finger into his tight little hole.

"Ughhh Mistress," he whispered, feeling her search for the spot to really make him squirm, and then adding another finger inside him. He had hoped she'd explore his asshole this afternoon, but he knew better than to tell Lilly exactly what he wanted. She'd pretend to listen, then do what SHE wanted instead. Every. Damn. Time.

"You were such a good boy for me when we were interrupted. Staying hard, staying silent. Let's see how well you do while you're being fucked," and with that, Lilly pushed down on his shoulders, forcing him to sit, and from behind him on the toilet seat, began to fuck him, fingers moving slowly in and out of his ass while her other hand reached for his cock, stroking him at the same pace. Lilly knew he loved this, maybe almost as much as pegging, and especially when he felt her breathing down the back of his neck.

"You're such a desperate and pathetic little slut, Eric. Your tiny prick gets hard if I so much as look at you; not to mention the fact that you can take my fingers so easily without any warm up. You've been fantasizing about this all day, haven't you? Edging yourself without permission again, I'm sure," Lilly continued to taunt him, stroking his cock faster and faster and finger fucking him harder with each phrase.

Eric was trying so hard not to make a sound, but as Lilly continued stroking his cock and whispering filth in his ear, he could feel himself getting close, and gasped involuntarily, then caught himself. But it was too late. "Shit," Eric thought to himself. "This feels too fucking good! I can't help it."

"After I just finished praising you? I don't believe it," Lilly scolded. She pulled her fingers out of Eric's ass and put the same hand over his mouth, continuing to stroke him. He could feel the pressure building and his balls start to contract, stiffening further, and just as he started to climax, Lilly suddenly let go of his cock.

"No, Mistress! I...I..." Eric whined, legs shaking with the power of his orgasm. Eric's cock throbbed, and he thrust uselessly into the air, cum dribbling onto the floor. Lilly watched as he made his pathetic little mess, smirking and laughing at him a little bit in his embarrassment. Eric knew better than to complain. "Thank you, Mistress," he said, breathlessly.

"You hardly even deserved a ruined one, Eric. You're lucky. Now scoot back, I need to piss," Lilly said, and as he moved back on the seat, she got up, facing him, then straddled him again, this time just over his thighs, and let go all over his still hard cock and into the toilet, her warm stream flooding his lap, some of it ending up on the floor. God, it feels so good to let go all over him, Lilly thought to herself. She wasn't a stranger to watersports, but it was rare for her to find such a willing and eager participant.

Eric was shocked- they'd discussed this fantasy once before, but never did he think she would surprise him with it! He shivered as her warm piss covered his cock, lower belly and legs, enjoying the sensation of being humiliated this way. Eric knew he wanted this again, and soon, but he didn't dare ask. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," he said, looking down at her wet pussy spraying the last few drops onto him.

Lilly finished and stood up, grabbing some toilet paper and drying herself before throwing the used tissue in his lap. "I have a date this afternoon. Thanks for warming me up. I'll be at your house at 7:00 tonight. You'll be caged, wearing lingerie under your clothes, and shaved. Now clean up your mess," Lilly smirked, and with that, Lilly unlocked the bathroom door, washed her hands, and left the bathroom.

Eric was used to Lilly's treatment by now, six months into their "relationship", if you could even call it that, but this was a first for her, though definitely not unwelcome. He hoped there would be more of this play later tonight, but of course he wouldn't tell Lilly that. Eric looked down at his soaked thighs, sighed, and started unrolling toilet paper to clean up.

...

Eric and Lilly connected on Fetlife six months ago after he liked one of her photos. She was wearing a strap-on and holding a black leather flogger in her hand, falls draped across her long, slim legs. Like a good boy, he didn't dare send a friend request right away, and hoped she'd at least look at his profile, and a few days later she sent him a message asking him to introduce himself. They chatted on Fetlife for a few days, and honestly, he was surprised she even entertained him after he answered the twenty questions she asked him bluntly, rapid-fire, but apparently, he passed the test because she soon asked when they could meet in person. Their first date was ice cream at a shop near her house, and while he was initially intimidated, Eric found Lilly very easy to talk to. And he was willing to accommodate not only her demands but clearly defined boundaries.

Lilly wasn't new to kink, but she had recently found a new interest in dominating someone a little more firmly than her past connections, and Eric was just so darn cute...she was willing to indulge him a bit in some of his more unique fantasies, and it was rare for her to meet someone so interested in watersports. Sure, plenty of people SAY they are interested, but Eric was experienced, and the novelty for her was too much to resist. Besides, he could at least hold a conversation, which is more than can be said for most male submissives anyway, even if he was very shy.

...

At 6:45, Eric was ready as instructed. On his way home from the library, he stopped to pick up a few things for dinner, a bottle of wine, snacks...and a new pair of panties that he knew would elicit plenty of delighted squeals from Lilly. If she was in that sort of mood tonight.

Lilly was the kind of Domme who could shift personas on a dime- sometimes she was gentle and caring and full of sweetness. Other times...well. He could tell he was about to get his shit kicked in from the moment she walked in the door. Eric honestly liked her Jekyll and Hyde personality- it kept him guessing, and sometimes her dominance style that day wasn't what he thought he needed until it happened.

Tonight, he hoped she would be Mistress Sweetness, but based on this afternoon, it seemed unlikely. Unless she had gotten laid on her date...

Eric's doorbell rang at exactly 7:00. Also unexpected. "Her date didn't go well, I just know it," Eric thought to himself. Lilly was almost never on time, unless she needed something from him. In this case, hopefully, it was more of his cock. He straightened his shirt before opening the door.

Lilly pushed past him into his apartment. "Goddamn it, another introvert," she said, storming into the kitchen and immediately attempting to open the bottle of wine on the counter. Lilly hated dates where she was obligated to make all the conversation because the man had nothing interesting to say; she found so many of her first dates to be boring men who barely had hobbies or interests outside of homebrewing beer and watching sports. Eric followed her into the kitchen sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Let me pour the wine for you," he said, taking the corkscrew she was fumbling with and opening the bottle of Garnacha.

"These guys text so goddamn well; you'd have no idea. And then you get them in person, and they can't keep a conversation going to save their life," Lilly sat down at the table just outside the kitchen with a huff. Eric brought over a glass of wine to her, and she took a long sip from it. "I can't very well ask ahead of time if they can't fucking talk to a girl, but damn."

Lilly had been on a popular dating app for kinky folks for the last few years and had learned how to vet her potential suitors well; but introverts always seemed to find her anyway. Sometimes she welcomed the quiet attention and keysmashing and dopey emojis but since she met Eric, she had little patience for more than one of those whiny little toys at a time.

Eric sat down across from her at the table with his glass of wine, taking a sip and saying nothing. He didn't necessarily agree with her, given that he was also an introvert, but he knew better than to argue with Lilly when she was like this. She was so determined to get what she wanted, which was hot as hell, but when unsatisfied...she could be a bit of a bitch.

Lilly finished the rest of her wine, then looking at Eric, asked, "Did you do what I told you to this afternoon, Eric? Make it sexy, I could use a good show."

Eric stood up from the table obediently. Slowly, he started to unbutton his plaid flannel shirt, and it slid down his slim shoulders easily. Eric had never really been able to gain much muscle despite his regular lifting routine, but as a submissive he liked being a little small and weak looking; it suited him. He unbuckled his belt, then unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them fall to the floor while stepping out of them and removing his socks. He was wearing this afternoon's last-minute purchase, a pair of black mesh cheeky underwear, his pink plastic chastity cage straining the sheer fabric of the front, and nearly strangling his balls.

"Turn around for me. Let me see your cute little sissy ass," Eric blushed at the sound of Lilly's voice calling him cute, and turned slowly for her, a bit bashful as he felt her eyes scrutinizing his body. "Good boy, I like what you picked out for me tonight. Those look new; are you trying to impress me? It's not working. You're still pathetic," Lilly said with a smile, knowing he loved a little degradation with his praise kink.

"Yes, Mistress, I wanted to please you," Eric said, quietly. He didn't dare turn around until she told him to, lest he risk punishments he wasn't hoping for.

"Go to the bedroom and lay in the middle of the bed on your back for me," Eric slowly walked into the bedroom, smiling with anticipation. He knew he was about to be restrained.

...

A few minutes after he lay on the bed as instructed, Eric heard Lilly enter the room. He'd also heard her open and close the bathroom door, so he suspected she had taken some time to prepare, hopefully by wearing something sexy for him to enjoy.

"Eric, those eyes better be closed for me, you know the rules," Lilly said, sternly.

"Yes, Mistress, my eyes are closed," Eric replied, doing his best not to let the excitement in his voice betray him. His cage was already starting to get tight with anticipation.

Lilly had her rituals before play- selecting her lingerie for the night from her extensive collection, the right playlist for the vibe and mood she wanted to curate, and her selection of toys ready to bring out as soon as she knew Eric wasn't looking. He liked his surprises for sure, and she was happy to indulge, even bringing in random household objects at times just to fuck with him further.

Eric heard Lilly walk across the wood floors, unzip her toy bag, and then felt her slip a blindfold over his eyes. "I can't have you cheating, boy. You do, and your tiny little cock stays in that cage all month, you understand?" Eric nodded in agreement, "Yes, Mistress. I understand."

He then heard her rustling in her bag for more toys- Lilly loved using toys, and he loved how she used them- sometimes torture and sometimes pleasure, and he never knew which she would prefer that night. Considering how it was going so far, he expected more torture than coddling.

Eric felt Lilly's eyes on him again, then she grabbed his left wrist and wrapped a leather handcuff around it, buckling it. Then grabbing his right wrist, up over his head like the left, and again in a leather handcuff and attaching both to the center hard point on the bed frame.

"I'll let you keep your legs free this time, Eric. Just because I love watching you squirm so," said Lilly, a smile in her voice. He felt her cold fingers (Lilly's poor circulation did make for a fun temperature/sensation play combo in the winter) start to drift over his body slowly, and he knew she was about to tease a much more intense level of play. This was just to make him hypersensitive at first.

"Such sensitive skin you have, Eric. It will look good with some red marks," she said, and her gentle touching turned to scratching, up and down his arms, then inside his thighs. He couldn't help but squirm and strain against his restraints. After a few minutes, he heard her get up from the bed and walk over to the table in the room, laid out with toys. Upon hearing a faint jingle of metal, he knew exactly which one she picked.

The cold pricks of the Wartenberg wheel started on his chest, tracing his sternum, then digging in. She was not going easy on him today. The wheel squeaked back and forth across his nipples and Eric cried out with pleasure. And a little pain.

Lilly slapped him across the face. "Stop carrying on like that, Eric. I'm just getting started; you're going to get more than you bargained for tonight, being pitiful like that," and she got up again and fumbled with the toys. "Flip over."

Eric rolled over onto his belly, no easy feat while his hands were restrained over his head. Lilly began to paddle his ass, slowly and gently, then increased intensity. He was starting to warm up to the pain now; his ass getting warm and red and sensitive, and just as he thought she was done hitting him, Lilly got up and came back with a riding crop, slapping him over and over until his shoulders surely matched his beet red ass.

"You're such a naughty little slut, boy. Dressing up in girly clothes and eager for me to redden you all over. You're lucky I find you cute or I'd get bored of this fast," Lilly said, a tinge of frustration in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm a very lucky boy, Mistress," Eric panted, his voice muffled by the bed sheets and pillows.

Lilly was getting a good workout from this; and fortunately, Eric was a noisy sub, or she would enjoy it far less. Silent boys don't get second play sessions with her, and Eric was one of the loudest she'd played with. Hearing him moan and whine made her so incredibly wet...

"Well at least you're grateful. Flip over again," Lilly said, and Eric did as he was told. He heard her unzip...something, not sure what, and a moment later felt her bare skin against his, her legs straddling his thighs. "She's wearing something sexy," he thought to himself, beginning to imagine what it might be, hoping it was black and devious to match her attitude.

"I know you're ready for me, Eric, after our afternoon tease," and with that he felt her slip a lubed finger in his ass, cold and wet and firm. He couldn't help but whimper with surprise, then pleasure, as she curled her finger up toward his prostate, hearing the nails of her other fingers click against his cage as she thrust upward into him.

A moment later she removed the blindfold. "I'll let you watch, but only because you've not caused any trouble yet, Eric," and Eric saw that Lilly was wearing the sexiest black lingerie he'd ever seen on her- bra straps crisscrossing in the shape of a pentagram on her chest with a matching black thong. He gasped, "Mistress, you're so beautiful."

12