Eric and the Water Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smacked him again across the face. "Powerful, Eric. This isn't some sissy bullshit like you enjoy prancing around in; worship me like I deserve."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry, Mistress. You're so powerful and strong and I'm lucky to be in your presence," he said, giving his best puppy dog eyes, willing himself to look weak and whimpering a little.

"Good boy, Eric. I do love your attempts at flattery," Lilly said with a smirk, and pulled her fingers out of him. "Would you like a reward for your good behavior?"

"Yes, Mistress, whatever would please you most," he said, wide-eyed. Eric wasn't expecting to get any sort of reward tonight given Lilly's mood when she walked in. He watched as she reached up and fingered the tiny key she was wearing on a black satin choker around her neck. "Could it be," Eric thought, "she's already ready for me to fuck her?"

Lilly smirked at him, turning the necklace around and unclasping it. She dangled the necklace in front of his face. "You've earned getting out of your cage earlier tonight, boy. But don't get too excited yet." Lilly reached down and inserted the key into the lock of his cage, turning it, and quickly removed the tube from his cock. Then, his least favorite part- she popped each ball out behind the ring and he winced a bit; he was already tender and tight with anticipation, but it made the pain of getting the cage off extra pleasurable. He was immediately hard, and already a little drippy with precum.

Lilly turned and put all the chastity cage pieces on the table behind her while picking up a dark green dildo and lubing it up before sliding it into his tight little ass. Upon feeling the dildo slide in, he immediately realized he needed to pee. Badly. Oh fuck, Eric thought to himself, this is terrible timing. Shit. Maybe it will get better as I get harder.

Lilly began to fuck him slowly with the dildo, then faster, and despite his desperate urge to pee the pleasure he felt from the dildo exceeded his discomfort and he began to moan. She didn't tell him to stop, and before long he could feel the pressure of orgasm building in his balls again. Suddenly, she stopped, pulling the dildo out of his ass as he whined, desperate for release.

"No whining, cockslut. I'm uncuffing you. Get up on all fours on the bed," Lilly commanded, as she unbuckled the cuffs from his wrists.

"Yes, Mistress," Eric got up and bent over the bed as instructed. The shift in position made his full bladder even more tender, and he was not sure how much longer he could hold it. "Mistress? Permission to speak?" he asked gently.

"What is it, Eric? Already too close?" she asked, sighing with condescension.

"N-no, Mistress. I just really, really need to use the bathroom, Mistress," he said, pleading with her while bent over, exposed.

"You should have taken care of that already, Eric. I assume you're trying to tell me you need to piss. If that's the case, then go, but I'm not going to stop fucking you," Lilly retorted.

"But...but Mistress, how...?" Eric stammered with surprise.

"Eric, the waterproof blanket is on the bed for a reason, you know that. You can either wait until I'm done playing with you or make your mess on the bed like the pathetic little sissy you are," she said with authority. Eric knew better than to argue with Lilly, and if she wanted a mess then it seemed like she was going to get her wish; he was not going to be able to hold it much longer.

"Yes, Mistress. I understand," Eric says, defeated.

"Good boy, Eric. "Now will you let me continue or do I have to restrain you again?", Lilly said.

"No, Mistress, please continue playing with me, Mistress," Eric replied.

Lilly inserted the dildo into the black leather harness around her waist to slide into him again, grabbing his hips in her hands. She began to thrust again, slowly to start, then building up more and more speed. He could feel the dildo stimulating his bladder from behind and suddenly he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Mistress, I...I... can't hold it, I'm sorry Mistress..." Eric's bladder muscles let go and he started spraying what felt like gallons of piss onto the bed, his cock quivering up and down while she continued to fuck him.

"Next time you need to take care of this first, Eric. But I do enjoy watching you piss desperately all over the bed while I fuck you, making a filthy mess." Lilly reached down to his still spraying cock with her left hand, wetting it, and began to stroke him, using his piss as lube. Eric gasped at feeling her strong hand around his throbbing cock, and as he finished peeing Lilly reached up to put her fingers in his mouth. "Clean them for me," she said.

Watching him piss desperately all over the bed made Lilly even more wet, and she felt her pussy start to drip, long shimmering threads of arousal rolling down her leg and onto the bed. The glass of wine she drank earlier had moved through her quickly and she was made very aware of her own full bladder. Good thing she had a willing participant right here...

"Yes Mistress," Eric mumbled, embarrassed, and once he licked her fingers clean, Lilly put her whole hand over Eric's mouth, pulling his head back a little in the process.

Eric loved the tension on his neck, the feeling of her control over him, fucking him over and over, and he got hard again with anticipation, hoping to be pleasured further. Luckily Eric got his wish, and Lilly reached down with her right hand to his cock and began to stroke him again, this time exactly the way she knew he liked it when he was very aroused.

"Mmmph, mmph!," Eric mumbled through her fingers, unable to form words with her hand over his mouth. He was getting so close to cumming and he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. "This is all I can do to warn her, if I explode in her hand before she gives me permission, she's going to be so mad," Eric thought, hoping she would take the hint.

"Fine, I can see you're already trying to disobey me," and with that, Lilly stopped stroking him, pulling the dildo out of his ass. She grabbed his shoulders, turned him around, and pushed him backward onto the wet blanket on the bed. Straddling him, Lilly crawled up toward his face. "Eric, you're not the only one who can't hold it. Be a good boy and open your mouth for me," and as he did, she began to piss into his open mouth, sighing.

Eric was shocked and caught off guard- Lilly knew he was into this, or she wouldn't be doing it, but this was the first time she had taken the opportunity. He felt and tasted the warm, salty, bitter liquid over his tongue, dripping down his chin and across his cheeks. She was filling his throat and he swallowed, but it was more than he could take so quickly, and her piss ran out of his mouth onto the blanket.

"Good boy, Eric, letting me use you again as my toilet. How convenient," she smirked, dribbling into his mouth and then sitting more firmly on his face. "Now lick me clean, boy," she said, sighing. Eric flicked his tongue all over her vulva, then focusing on her clit, and Lilly began to moan, undulating her hips over and over.

Suddenly, Lilly lifted herself off him, slid down his body, and eased her dripping pussy slowly onto his cock. Eric gasped with surprise, and he felt himself stiffen inside her even more than he thought was possible as she slowly began to ride him, then started riding faster and faster, pinning his wrists to the bed overhead with her hands. Lilly began to moan loudly, her tits bouncing in his face as she pleasured herself with his body.

"Oh, thank you, Mistress, thank you," Eric moaned, feeling her pussy drip onto his balls as she rode him. Lilly quickened her pace, he heard her breathing harder, feeling a few drops of her sweat fall on his chest as she panted. Eric knew he was not going to be able to keep this up much longer; all this edging was starting to get to him, but he dared not cum inside her without permission.

"Such a good boy, Eric, your little prick is so hard inside my tight little pussy. Tell me how much you love how I ride you," Lilly panted, staring directly into his eyes.

"Mistress, I, I...", he stammered, out of breath. Lilly knew he was already getting so close, but she was not done with him yet. She lifted herself off his cock, and he throbbed uselessly into the air, so close yet not quite at the point of no return. "Get on all fours on the bed, Eric," she said. Eric did as he was told.

Lilly lubed up the dildo again, and began to fuck him, slowly, then faster, grabbing his cock with her right hand and using her own wetness left behind to stroke him.

"Now, Eric. Cum for me," Lilly said, and at hearing her command, Eric throbbed into her hand, shooting ropes of cum onto the bed, over and over, enjoying this rare moment of blissful orgasm without being ruined.

"Oh God, Mistress, thank you, Mistress, fuckkk," he said, as the pleasure began to subside. His legs were shaking beneath him, threatening to give way. "May I... may I please lay down, Mistress?" Eric sighed.

"Yes, boy. Lay down on the bed, you've been such a good boy for me tonight," Lilly cooed, laying down next to him on the wet blanket. "Hand me my vibrator."

Eric dutifully grabbed Lilly's vibrator from the bedside table and handed it to her. "What would you like me to do for you, Mistress?" he asked, gently.

"Moan in my ear while you play with my nipples, Eric. It's my turn," Lilly switched on the vibrator, holding it on her clit, and began to moan instantly. Eric fingered her tiny, hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger, moaning into her ear. Lilly reached over and began to touch Eric's cock again, playfully. He knew there was no expectation for him to get hard again, but he did anyway. Hearing Lilly moan always made his cock jump, even over text, when she left him sexy voice memos while he was at to work.

"Good boy, Eric. Tell your Mistress how much you love when she fucks you," Lilly panted, squirming with pleasure.

"I really love when you fuck me, Mistress. It was so hard for me not to cum early tonight, but I wanted to be a good boy for you. I love Mistress's cock; I love how it feels inside me, I love when it vibrates inside me, and I love when you stroke my tiny little prick while you fuck me, Mistress. I want you to fuck me all day sometime, using me as your toy however you please, keeping me locked up while you're deep inside my tight little ass," Eric said, teasing her hard nipples and stroking her perfect little tits.

"Yes, Eric, worship me, I'm so close," Lilly said, and he saw goose bumps form on her slim figure, her back arching as she got closer and closer, tensing her muscles as her nipples became even harder.

"You're such a good Mistress, I can't wait for you to fuck me again while I make a big mess for you, Mistress. Your body is so perfect, I'm so privileged to have such a beautiful and powerful Mistress playing with me," he said, and as he finished his sentence, Lilly began to cry out with pleasure, legs shaking, throwing her head back on the bed as she climaxed hard, screaming and moaning for what felt like a full minute. His cock stiffened in her hand as he experienced her orgasm with her, and she squeezed him tightly enough he thought he could cum again in an instant.

"Fuck, Eric. Fuck. That was so hot," Lilly moaned, laying back on the bed. "We sure did make a mess, didn't we, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress. We did," Eric said, relishing the moment.

Suddenly, Lilly got up and walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"Time to clean up, Eric. You better be done when I'm out of the shower or you'll not like your punishment next time," she said, flippantly.

Sigh. "Yes, Mistress, I understand."

12