Eric or Erica? Pt. 02

Story Info
Eric decides to become Erica, at least for the next year.
5.5k words
4.71
9k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina came in shortly. She wouldn't look at me at first. "Tina! Whatever is going on here, I know this is not your idea. I'm not angry with you in the least. I need you. I need someone to talk with. You kept calling me girlfriend. Please be my girlfriend right now."

She turned to face me slowly. "I'm here. I'm here for you. What do you want to talk about? How can I help you?"

"I know there are some things you can't talk about. I want to know as much as you can tell me without getting yourself into any trouble."

"I need to know everything Mr. Z told you. That will help me a lot in deciding what I can and can't say."

I repeated what Mr. Z had said. She nodded in understanding, not surprised by anything I had said. "Erica, are you familiar with the magnitude of the homeless problem here in America?"

Despite being homeless myself, I truly didn't know. I knew no matter where I went, I could always find homeless encampments and others like me, but I didn't know the numbers. I shook my head 'no'.

"There are close to 600,000 homeless people in the United States. That's more than the number of people who live in Des Moines, Iowa!"

I was shocked. I knew that homelessness was a problem here in the U. S.; I never realized the magnitude of it.

"Have you ever heard of human trafficking?"

"I-I know what it is. What does that have to do with all of this?"

"The first thing you need to know is that no one knows the true numbers. All the numbers are based on complaints filed by the victims. Everyone agrees most victims either won't or are unable to file a complaint. The actual numbers are probably staggering."

"Again, what does THAT have to do with THIS?" I was starting to get panicky.

"Mr. Z added two plus two to make four."

I just stared at her, uncomprehending.

"What if you provided a place for homeless people at no charge? What if you allowed them a daily opportunity to leave? If you provided these homeless people an opportunity to make money by introducing them to clients, and they participated of their own free will, are you guilty of any crime?"

"Wh-Wha-What do you mean, 'clients'? I had a sinking feeling I knew exactly what Tina meant.

"Clients. Johns. People willing to exchange money for sexual favors. It's legal here in Nevada."

Nevada? Well, now at least I knew what state I was in although I couldn't even begin to tell you how I got here.

"Seriously? Mr. Z is a pimp?"

Tina turned ghostly white. She kept turning around like she expected some of the security goons to come bursting into the room at any second.

"Don't say that. Don't EVER say that! Mr. Z would throw you out of here in a heartbeat. And he'd return you where he found you in exactly the same condition he found you! Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

I nodded. Tina was petrified. I reminded myself never to use that word again when talking about Mr. Z.

"Mr. Z refers to himself as an 'Entertainment Director'. Remember that; don't ever forget it, not even for a moment."

"I won't. That man scares me. Back to me, please. How do I fit into all this?"

"Before I answer, I want to ask you a few questions. It's just me; I want you to be honest. More importantly, I want you to be honest with yourself."

Again, I nodded.

"How was life growing up? Not so much home life but school, friends, and extra-curricular activities?"

I thought long and hard before answering. "To be honest, both with you and myself, I was pretty much a loner. I wasn't into sports, I didn't have any really close friends, and I pretty much went home right after school was over. The only extra-curricular activity I was ever involved in was dance lessons. My mother made me take them every Saturday morning until I left for college. I think if I had stayed at home to go to college, mom probably would have tried to make me keep taking them!" I smiled wistfully at the memories of all those Saturday mornings,

Tina nodded empathetically. "How was the dating scene for you?"

I laughed. Out loud. Mostly AT myself. "There was no dating scene for me. By the middle of my sophomore year in high school, I couldn't take the rejection anymore. I stopped trying. What girl wants to date a petite boy who wasn't even 5' 5" at the time?"

Tina gave me a hug. "Maybe Mr. Z is at least partially right. I don't know about the whole gender dysphoria thing yet, but your loneliness sure seems to have led to your taking up drinking. We'll see if the loneliness was a symptom of GD. In the meantime, if you're willing to stay, I think you're going to make a beautiful woman. No, not just beautiful, gorgeous! With your natural auburn hair and emerald-green eyes, you're going to be a knockout."

"Erica O'Brien?" I thought to myself. I remembered how all the good-looking girls at school were always stared at, chased after, and the subject of so much locker room talk. Guys used to compete for their attention. Could I be one of those girls? I don't know if it was because of all the hormones and enhancers running around my blood stream, but I decided to go for it.

"Tina, I don't know the first damn thing about being a woman, but if you'll teach me, I'm willing to try. I'll be the hardest working student you ever had."

Tina smiled. "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." We both laughed at that statement, we both knew I wasn't going anywhere; I couldn't go anywhere!

She came back shortly. "Put these on." She handed me a pair of women's pumps with 3" stiletto heels. "I want you to wear these every second of every day that you're here in your room. You don't just need to get comfortable in these, you need to look like you were born wearing them."

I slipped them on and tried to stand up. I immediately began wobbling but caught myself on the side of the bed. Tina came up behind me and slipped a corset around my waist. She cinched it as tight as she could. Then she reached around and put two silicone breast forms into the cups.

"Same with these. We're going to train your waist. You need to get used to the weight of breasts on your chest. Especially if you decide to get implants somewhere down the road."

"Implants? I'm not ready to go there yet. Let me get used to walking in heels first."

Tina laughed again. "I didn't mean tomorrow, silly. Yes, let's get you used to a lot of things first before you even think about that."

I wobbled around the room, looking very uncomfortable. "No hurries, no worries, Erica. Take it slow, the key is to be consistent in your practice. And there are tons of self-help videos of all kinds on YouTube. I'm sure you can find lots of coaching clips on how-to walk-in high heels."

"There's something else I want you to do. Start looking at movies from the Golden Era of Hollywood. All the glamorous actresses from that time period were so desirable. Study them closely. What made them so desirable? Look at their hair, their makeup, their mannerisms. The way they walked, the way they talked, the way they dressed. When they're in a scene with a man and you just know the man wants them, how do they look, how do they act?"

"Erica, you're naturally very beautiful. If you're going to become a bombshell, you need to have all the tricks of the trade available to you. We want your seductress toolbox to be full!" Tina smiled at me. "You can do this. I know you can."

I watched lots of old movies but focused on the ones with redheads in them. It wasn't rational but I felt like I had some kind of connection with them. Especially Rita Hayworth! She was a bombshell! She oozed confidence, sexiness, and control. Eric might have wanted to fuck Rita Hayworth, Erica wanted to BE Rita Hayworth!

The next few weeks were kind of a blur. The days were very repetitive. Working out and muscle toning twice a day. Practicing makeup and hair styling with Tina. In addition to being an LPN, I found out Tina was also a licensed cosmetologist, hair stylist, AND masseuse. "With all those certifications, why are you here?" I asked one day.

"If I was living in the outside world, I'd practically have to work around the clock to be able to use them all. I'm getting paid WAY better; I have better benefits. Mr. Z can be scary, but he is a very reasonable boss to work for, and I get to use all my skills without having to work some crazy schedule. Plus, I get to work one-on-one with amazing gurls like you!" She smiled. "Now, back to work!"

I'd lost track of time. I don't think it had even been two months since Dan rescued me from freezing to death in that ghetto doorway. One day I said, "Tina. I'd like to contact my parents. At least to let them know I'm still alive and well. Is that possible?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. I'm not able to give you permission. I'll have to ask."

She came back the next day with pen and paper in hand. "Yes. You can contact your parents to let them know you're OK. But that's pretty much the extent of it. You can't tell them anything about this place, nothing! You'll have to write their address down, someone else will mail it. Obviously, you know someone is going to proofread your letter. Keep that in mind."

"Dear Mom and Dad,

Before I say anything else, I want to apologize for all the pain I've caused you. I'm writing to let you know I'm alive and well. I'm currently 38 days sober and counting. I'm staying at a private rehabilitation clinic. They found me when I was near death and rescued me. I've got a long way to go but am doing well, taking recovery one day at a time. I'm not ready to return to the outside world yet. Both the clinic and I are afraid I might relapse. This is a very delicate time in my rehab. I'm healthy and as happy as I've been in a long time. Please know I miss you, I'm grateful for everything you've ever done for me, and I think of you always. No one ever had any better parents than you!

All my love,

Eric"

I gave the letter to Tina. She looked at me and I nodded my permission for her to read it. She was crying by the time she finished. She hugged me to her. "This is perfect. I have no doubts this will be mailed immediately."

A few days after I wrote my letter, Tina came into my room, very excited. "How would you like to go on an excursion?"

"Me? Leave here? Is that OK?"

She smiled. "Yes. I told Mr. Z I think Erica is more than ready to go out in public."

When Tina called me 'Erica' it suddenly dawned on me. I was going to go out in public en femme. Dressed as a woman. Not going as Eric but Erica! "I-I'm n-not sure I'm ready for that. Wh-what if somebody makes me? Wh-what...."

Tina interrupted me. "Come here." She was standing in front of a full-length mirror. She had me stand in front of her. "Look at yourself. Take a good, close look at yourself. Who do you see?"

I stared into the mirror. A good-looking, no, a beautiful young woman was looking back at me. The hormones and accelerant had worked their magic very well. My pert breasts were a B-cup, bordering on a C-cup. The daily workout routine and toning exercises had given me a narrow, trim waist. My hips were rounded and when I turned to the side, I had a bubble butt. My long, red hair was thick and shiny, and my emerald-green eyes were sparkling. My lips were full and pouty. I had a hard time seeing any trace of Eric at all.

"Let's do it." I said.

I woke up early the next morning, wide awake. The realization that Erica was going out in public for the first time gave me butterflies. Tina had done my nails the night before in a chocolate chrome color so we wouldn't have to take the time this morning. She'd already told me to take a hot bubble bath, I was luxuriating when she came into my room. "Let's get a move on girlfriend! You still have to get dressed and I still have to do your hair and makeup."

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and another one around my hair. "You act like I've never seen you naked before. Here are your clothes for the day. Do you want me to turn around while you get dressed?"

I smiled at her teasing but took the clothes into the bathroom. There was a matching bra and panty set in beige satin and lace. After putting those on, I began to roll high gloss, suntan, sheer to the waist pantyhose up my legs. I slipped into a camel-colored A-line skirt that was just a couple of inches above my knees. I put on a beige crop top with spaghetti straps. At few inches of my very toned, tanned abs were visible. I slipped into light brown stiletto sandals; the heel was only 3". I took a good look at myself again, now the beautiful young woman staring back at me was well dressed, leaning towards sexy.

I took a good look at Tina when I came back out. It dawned on me I'd never seen her wearing anything but scrubs. She looked like a MILF. She was wearing a peasant skirt that just covered her knees along with ankle boots. She also had on a tank top but hers was long enough to tuck into her skirt.

"Tina!" I exclaimed. "You're beautiful."

She smiled at me and said, "Coming from someone as gorgeous as you, that's quite the compliment. You look stunning and I haven't even done your hair and makeup yet. Sit down here please."

It didn't take as long as I thought. She pulled my hair back into a ponytail that was gathered at the top, rear of my head. We were going for a daytime look; Tina used eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and blush, all sparingly. She used a chocolate lip gloss that sparkled; my lips were definitely going to be the highlight of my makeup for our trip out.

"I brought you this purse. It's called a clutch because there are no straps, you just hold it. I've already put touch up makeup inside. Please put this engagement ring on your ring finger. It discourages interested men from getting TOO interested. Let's go." Tina was wearing an engagement and wedding ring set. She noticed me looking at them. "No, I'm not married. I just don't want to have to fend off any men today either. This is girls' day out!"

When we left my room, I was more than a little surprised to see Dan standing there. "Dan's going to be our driver today."

"You look a lot different than the night I picked you up out of that cold rain, Mr. Eric Not-A-Boy!" He was smiling when he said it.

I held out my hand to him. "Erica, my name is Erica O'Brien. And I never did get the chance to thank you for saving my life." I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you."

"My pleasure, Erica. Maybe you'll have the chance to thank me again someday."

I wasn't sure what he meant but I didn't press him. I was just excited to be going out into the world again after more than a month and a half! We went to the garage; Dan's black Escalade was still in Bay 7. He opened the back door for us to help us into the back seat. He backed out of the garage and away we went!

We'd been driving for more than an hour, mostly desert, mostly backroads. I finally saw a sign that said, 'Welcome to Reno.' Dan drove as if he knew exactly where he was going. He pulled into the parking lot of the Meadowood Mall and dropped us off at the front door to Macy's Women's Store. "Have fun, ladies. Tina has my number; text me when you're ready to go. I won't be too far away."

We wandered around the store, just browsing. It was such a relief to be out and about; I was enjoying myself to the max! From Macy's we wandered down to Luxury Fragrances. I fell in love with Cloud 2.0 by Arianne Grande! Tina started to buy it for me, but I stopped her. "Erica, just so you know, this isn't costing me a penny. Mr. Z insisted I buy it if there was something you found that you really wanted today." She paid for the perfume and handed me the shopping bag.

We wound up in H&M after that. I saw the cutest red satin draped wrap dress. Tina could see in my eyes how much I loved it. She insisted I try it on. It fit me beautifully. She didn't even ask me; she told the clerk to bag it up and handed me another shopping bag.

We found ourselves in J. C. Penney, not really looking for anything, not expecting to find anything. But when we walked through the shoe section, this pair of red satin ankle high boots with 4" stiletto heels and back zippers jumped out at me. "Tina, these are so cute. These would go so well with the dress I just bought; don't you think?"

Tina just smiled. "Can I help you ladies?" a handsome young salesclerk asked.

"Yes, do you have these boots in a size 8?" I replied.

"Have a seat while I check, and I'll be right back."

We sat down and I wiggled impatiently.

"You are so silly, girl. I'm loving being on Erica's first ever shopping trip. I'm having almost as much fun as you are!" Tina smiled broadly as she teased me.

The salesman came back with a box in his hand. "Let me give you a hand." he said as he helped me out of my sandals. "Let's put both of these on, I think it's important if you want to get the full effect."

His hands on my ankles felt exquisite. I heard myself take a sharp, short breath. Tina looked at me with one eyebrow raised. When he put his hands on my calves to help me get the boots on, my eyes rolled back, and I bit my lower lip. I'd never been this sensitive before. It took me a moment to realize he was talking to me. "Why don't you stand up and walk over to the mirror and see how they feel and look?"

I did as he suggested. It felt like I was walking on clouds. They looked like they had been made just for me. I turned to look at Tina. She just laughed. "We'll take those. Um, maybe you better let Erica take them off and put her own sandals back on."

While the salesman was taking the shoes to the cash register and I was slipping into my sandals, Tina said, "You really liked the way that man was touching you, didn't you?"

I blushed. "I-I've never felt anything like that before. It's as if his hands on my nylon-covered ankles and calves were sending a low pulse electric current through my entire body. I had no control over my body."

"I could SEE that!" she giggled. "I'm going to guess that some of that was due to the increased sensitivity of your nervous system because of the hormones and accelerants. But I'd also be willing to bet some of that was due to Erica enjoying being in the caressing hands of a man, however unintended by this particular man."

I couldn't argue with Tina, not when I'd had some very lascivious thoughts about him when he was fondling, er, I mean holding, my legs in his hands. I'd wanted more. Much more. Just how much more even I wasn't sure.

From Penney's we went to Victoria's Secret. How could we not after what just happened. I was still turned on and wanted some intimates to complete the outfit I was assembling. I bought a matching black lace bra and panty set; the panty was completely open in the rear. I paired that lingerie with the sheerest stay-up black stockings with lace tops and back seams. I was trembling just dying to try them on, but I'd have to wait.

We ended up at the Cheesecake Factory for a late lunch / early dinner. Tina was on her phone while we were waiting for our check. There was an exit directly from Cheesecake into the parking lot. Dan was waiting for us just outside the doors. "Excuse me, are you the ladies who called for an Uber?" he teased as he opened the back door and helped us inside one more time.

It took me a while to calm down from the excitement of our day. Eventually, the twilight drive through the desert helped to do that. We got back to the mansion, Dan walked with Tina and me to my room. He even carried my packages for me. As the door opened, I turned to collect my purchases from him. "I hope I get to see you wearing all this someday." Dan said. I leaned in, kissed him on the cheek and said, "I do too."

Tina came in long enough to make sure I took all my vitamins and supplements; they'd already been left in my room along with some iced tea. She left and I changed into the crimson satin chemise and matching crimson French cut panties. They were far and away my favorite sleepwear. I was sitting on the edge of my bed, brushing my hair, when my door opened? "Did you forget something, Tina?" I asked.

12