All Comments on 'Eric or Erica? Pt. 02'

by MariaTrans694U

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

Wow, it will be a hard wait for the next chapter 😁 🌮 💧

louiseacdlouiseacd4 months ago

love this story,,,, more more

jupitercreekjupitercreek4 months ago

This story is developing very nicely...I can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More, I need more

JiminNCJiminNC4 months ago

Love it AGAIN! You are a very good writer and have a great imagination from which to draw ideas. Can’t wait for the next chapters. I hope hope hope Erica and Tina get together! Keep up the good work, Maria. You have fans that need you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So far great story, interesting premise. Keep this going!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This has been a fantastic story thus far and I am excited to read more about Erica and her life. You managed to give everyone such a live personality that I can do no less than to cheer for Erica going forward. To be given such an unusual yet exciting opportunity while homeless and at deaths door would really seem like some type of divine intervention so why wouldn’t someone give it a shot and see if you can not just survive but grow, learn, enjoy and thrive in this new life. I would believe that you owe it to yourself and in some small way, to the people who gave you this chance at a a life that is so much better than what you have been able to achieve by yourself.

GG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous