Eric or Erica? Pt. 03

Story Info
Erica makes love for the first time!
5.3k words
4.73
7.3k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina came back a short time later with a large shopping bag in her hands. "I'm going to leave this bag here, so I don't have to keep schlepping it back and forth. I've got two things for you to begin practicing with immediately. The first is this anal prostate massager with a remote control; there's some lubricant that goes with it. It vibrates, rotates, and thrusts! It's on the small side, you can work your way up to larger sizes as you get comfortable with a size. The other is this dildo, it's also relatively small. I want you to practice putting it in your mouth and sucking on it. See how deep you can go; make sure to breathe through your nose."

She handed me a large box of applesauce pouches, the kind that little kids take to school in their lunch boxes. "Practice emptying one of these pouches into your mouth. Swallow all of the applesauce without any dribbling out. Let me know if you run out and need more."

I just stared at her wide-eyed, but she continued. "Finally, I'm going to hang this douche bag in your shower. Every time you take a shower, EVERY time, douche at least two or three times. If you're feeling a little unclean back there at any point during the day, douche again. Your asshole is going to be the only 'pussy' any of your clients get from you. You must, must, MUST be clean back there. The way to get clean is to stay clean!"

"Geez, should I go douche now?"

"If you're not feeling squeaky clean back there, then yes."

"I just finished showering; I scrubbed back there. I think I'm good."

She didn't say anything but nodded.

"Ummmm, do you think I could have some time alone? I'm going to be more than a little embarrassed if someone else is here while I'm experimenting with my new 'toys'."

She smiled. "Take it s-l-o-w, relax, and have fun!"

Tina left. I held the prostate massager in my hands for a l-o-n-g time, just staring at it. Finally, I turned it on in my hands, seeing what it would do, exploring all the settings. "I can only put this off for so long." I thought to myself. I shimmied out of my panties and lay back on the bed. I put a little bit of the lubricant on one fingertip and began to massage myself back there. I put some more lubricant on my entire finger, and slowly began to insert it. If felt a little strange to be fingering my own ass, I finally put some lubricant in my palm and lubed up the prostate massager.

I rubbed all the excess lubricant off between my cheeks and lay down completely, legs spread as wide as I could. I guided the massager to my asshole and began to gently insert it. My rosebud puckered up involuntarily, it didn't want any part of this. I continued to apply gentle but insistent pressure. As I invaded myself with this sex toy, I began to feel pain. The bullet head was bigger than the shaft of the massager and no matter how slowly I went, it hurt. I stopped more than once.

Continuing to apply pressure, it brought tears to my eyes as the head popped through. I lay there gasping as the feeling of what I was doing hit me. But the head was inside me completely. I turned on the rotator and vibrator sensations, and I started to press again, inserting the massager deeper and deeper inside me. The feeling of what this sex toy was doing to my rectum was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

I was squeezing my ass muscles around it and pushing my hips upwards as if I was trying to fuck it. Finally, it was inserted all the way. I turned on the thrusting feature and gasped in pleasure as the bulbous head of this dildo repeatedly hit my P-spot. "Y-ye-yesssss!" I hissed through clenched teeth. My little 'clitty' would no longer get hard, it had shrunk greatly due to the hormones, but I could feel familiar sensations in my groin.

Suddenly I 'exploded.' You could hardly call the dribble of cum oozing from my clitty an explosion. But the orgasm I was experiencing was exploding inside my brain. And the explosions wouldn't stop. It felt like I would never stop cumming. I was writhing in orgasmic pleasure on my bed. I was biting my lower lip and moaning around clenched teeth. "Mmmmmmmmm, nnnnnggghhh, nnnnngggghhhh, mmmmmmm!" I have no idea how long I lay on the bed like that.

Suddenly I realized Tina was standing over me with the remote control in her hand. She had obviously turned it off. As I was trying to recover my senses, she reached down and gently pulled the sex toy out of my ass.

"Ewwwwwww." she said as she held it at arm's length in her fingertips. "This is nasty. So, you thought you were clean back there because you scrubbed your outside. Take this thing into the bathroom and rinse it off with hot water and then wash it with soap and water."

I managed to get my feet underneath me and stagger to the bathroom, holding it exactly the same way Tina had. It WAS nasty! After a few minutes of rinsing and washing and rinsing and washing and rinsing yet again, it finally smelled clean. I placed it on the sink, stripped off my chemise, hopped in the shower, filled up the douche bag and douched. I douched until the water running out of my ass was clear.

Putting my chemise back on, I went back into the bedroom where Tina was waiting. "Girlfriend, I'm glad I came back to check on you. You were so far gone in orgasm la-la land, I wasn't sure how long it was gonna take you to get back here! We absolutely cannot have this. New game plan. You are going to wear that thing 24/7 until you get used to having something inside you. Lube it up and put it back in."

I did as she instructed. "Mr. Z is cutting you a break. He's going to allow you to move into your suite today, right now. He doesn't do that very often, but he wants to show you in good faith how much he appreciates your willingness to start training immediately."

"Wow, I'm grateful. I don't think I'm going to have to call Mayflower. Can you take me there now?"

"Let's grab everything you have, and I'll lead the way."

It didn't take long to get everything; it didn't take long to get there. The suite consisted of a living room area with a small dining table for two tucked away in the corner. There was a wet bar, next to the dining room table. It was NOT stocked. The kitchen was also small but functional and fully stocked! It was a first-floor suite, there was an opening from the kitchen to a small outdoor patio! It was adjacent to the large outdoor garden I had seen from my window the first night I was there. The bedroom was spacious with a king-size bed and a huge walk-in closet.

"Tina, this is amazing! I love the patio; I can imagine having coffee out there in the morning."

"I'm glad you like it baby, you'll like this even better." she said as she handed me a keychain with a fob on it.

"What's this?"

"It's your security fob to open all the doors you have access to. Obviously, there are still many areas of the mansion that you won't be able to access, but you'll be able to go to the gym, the cafeteria, there's even a small store where you can buy personal care products, snacks, drinks, and incidentals. It will feel more like you're living in a condo than a minimum-security cell!"

I squealed in delight as a lone tear of happiness and relief slowly rolled down my cheek.

"Get dressed and I'll show you where everything's located from here."

I put on workout clothes and off we went. We finished the tour at the gym. "Why don't you go ahead and get your morning exercise and stretching in?" Tina suggested. "I'll come back and pick you up for lunch."

It was close to the end of my session. I was on my hands and knees on a yoga mat, lifting and stretching one leg behind me as far as it would go. Suddenly, the training dildo in my ass, which I had kind of gotten used to being there, turned on full force, vibrating, rotating, and thrusting at the maximum settings. I immediately started spasming and had a powerful orgasm, but I managed to look over my shoulder. I saw Tina standing there with the remote control in her hand, smiling.

She turned it off and walked up to me. "That was better. I could tell you were having an orgasm, but you managed to maintain some control. You didn't fall down on your mat and just writhe about. Let's go get some lunch."

And that's pretty much how the next two weeks went. As I attempted to establish some kind of daily routine, the vibrator would turn on at the most unexpected times, in the most unexpected places. I continued to orgasm every single time but was learning how to control my reactions.

The unexpected buzzing in my ass let me know Tina was nearby. She came into my suite, looked at me and smiled. "Here you go, girl." she said as she tossed the vibrator's remote control to me. "You've gotten your reactions under control, at least you're not incapacitated anymore when you have an orgasm. Have you been practicing sucking on a dildo the way I asked?"

I smiled sweetly, grabbed a big, black, 9" dildo complete with balls and inserted it into my mouth. All the way down to the scrotum. Her eyes opened wide. "Damn! And the applesauce pouches? Can you swallow one of those?" Still not answering, I took one in each hand, and opening them, squeezed all the contents out, back-to-back, into my mouth. Not one drop of applesauce leaked out. "Girlfriend, you're ready for your trial run."

"Tina, I don't want to sound ungrateful to Mr. Z, but my wardrobe is pretty sparse. Other than the outfit we bought when we went to the mall and the sportswear and sleepwear he gave to me, I don't have much else to wear. How am I supposed to entertain clients like that? Especially given that I'm sure most of his clients are pretty well off and would expect his entertainers to be nicely dressed."

Tina smiled. "You have to get up pretty early in the morning to be ahead of Mr. Z. We're going shopping tomorrow. Just the two of us. Girls' road trip! Shopping therapy! He said it will be an advance on your salary. Everything you buy will be yours, all yours. Forever and ever."

"Just the two of us? No chaperone? No schedule?"

"The only schedule we'll be on is to be back by dark. How we spend the rest of the day will be up to us. But we HAVE to be back by dark. We have to! You do NOT want to take advantage of the trust Mr. Z is showing us."

I nodded. "Please tell Mr. Z I'm grateful. I'm grateful for the salary advance. I want you to help me make sure we're back at least a half hour before sundown."

We got up early the next morning. Tina led me to a burnt orange, BMW X1 Sports Activity Vehicle. "Hop in girlfriend. Sometimes I think I enjoy shopping for other girls more than I do myself. It's so much fun to see what they select, what their style is."

An hour and a half later, we were at the mall. I might have overdone it, but I didn't care. I needed a complete wardrobe. Matching lingerie sets of every style, I stuck with the basic colors of black, white, and tan. I chose the same colors for blouses, skirts, and dresses. Almost all my skirts and dresses were above the knee; I have great legs and I wanted to show them off! I only selected a handful of cocktail dresses; Tina advised me that many clients provide their entertainers with the outfit or outfits they want them to wear to suit their fantasies. AND the entertainers get to keep those outfits!

I didn't buy many pants, only skinny jeans and leggings. I only bought one pair of flat sandals and honestly couldn't imagine where or when I might wear them. The rest of my shoes and boots were all stilettos with at least 3" heels. I loved the way high heels made my legs and ass look while forcing me to jut my breasts out. And of course, makeup. I bought so much makeup we needed two large makeup cases just to carry it all.

A few thousand dollars later, it was time to go. Tina had to go over the speed limit on the back roads, but we got back fifteen minutes before sundown. It took a while to unpack the car. We decided to get something to eat, and I hadn't even started to put all my clothes away. I changed into some of my new clothes before we went to the cafeteria. I chose a beige silk bra and panty set with taupe pantyhose, a camel-colored button-front dress and matching camel-colored 4" heels. I felt like a fashion model twirling in front of the mirror.

"Oh girlfriend," Tina laughed, "we're going to have to take all the mirrors out of your room or you'll never leave it!"

I laughed too. "I can't help myself. I finally have my own clothes and I love the way Erica looks in them!

We ran into Dan in the cafeteria and exchanged small talk. Just as we were leaving, Dan looked at Tina with a quizzical expression on his face. Tina smiled and nodded, Dan smiled and nodded back. "What was that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Tina replied and wouldn't say anything more no matter how much I pressed her. We hadn't been back at my suite for more than a few minutes when the buzzer rang. I answered the door to find Mr. Z standing there.

"May I come in for a few moments?" As always, his manners were impeccable.

"Please do." I answered.

Tina slipped out the door as he was coming in. She was being awfully mysterious tonight.

"You look lovely in your new purchases. You have a wonderful fashion sense." I smiled my thanks. "Let me get right to the point. Tina tells me you are ready to entertain guests. Before I allow that to happen, I must ascertain for myself."

I cocked an eyebrow. "You want to sleep with me?"

"Certainly not. I have already told you I do not avail myself of the talents of any of the entertainers here. I want you to visit Dan this evening."

"DAN??!!!!" I blushed from head to toe. "Why Dan?"

"You may have noticed that all my non-entertaining employees have multiple skills and play multiple roles here at the resort. One of Dan's roles is quality control. He has final say if you are ready to entertain."

He noticed my nervousness. "Is there something about Dan that frightens you? I can assure you he is a perfect gentleman."

I shook my head no, looking away.

"Aaaaahhhh, I begin to understand. You have a bit of a, how do you say it, a bit of a crush on Dan."

I blushed even deeper.

"Then you should enjoy tonight even more. Dan will pick you up at 8:00 pm, then take you back to his apartment. If you both like, you can spend the night. Please be ready by 8:00; punctuality is a quality that is very important to Dan."

He held out his hand; I shook it and he left.

Dan! Mr. Z was right. Maybe I'd never thought about it before, but I DID have a crush on him now that I did think about it. I'm sure a large part of that was due to gratitude; he did save my life after all. He wasn't movie-star handsome, but he was good looking. He was in excellent physical shape and his supreme confidence was so damn sexy! Dan!

I looked at the clock. I had less than two hours to get ready. Without thinking about it, I already knew I was going to wear the outfit I purchased the first time Dan took Tina and me shopping!

I cleaned myself repeatedly with a musk scented douche; when the water ran clear, I knew I was ready back there. I showered with a musk scented soap, shampoo, and conditioner. After drying myself off, I put on my matching black lace bra and panty set; the panty was completely open in the rear. I paired that lingerie with the sheerest stay-up black stockings with lace tops and back seams. I slipped into my pair of red satin ankle high boots with 4" stiletto heels and back zippers. Finally, I slipped into my red satin draped wrap dress.

I loved the way I looked and sat down to do my makeup. I decided between my hair and dress, I had on more than enough red for the evening. I went with a taupe makeup palette although my eyeshadow was metallic, I wanted to look as hot as possible for Dan. I applied extra long fake eyelashes to make my eyes pop even more. I spritzed myself with Wild Musk perfume and I was ready to go by 7:57 pm.

Nervously pacing back and forth for the next three minutes, it seemed as if 8:00 would never get here! The doorbell rang promptly at 8:00 pm. "Come in." I called striking a model pose in the middle of the room. One ankle was slightly tilted, and I had one hand on my hip with just the slightest hint of a pout on my lips.

Dan came in, stopped, stared appreciatively, and smiled. "You look absolutely breath taking, Erica."

"Are you always such a flatterer?"

"Only when it's the truth."

It was my turn to smile. Dan held out his arm, I put my hand through the crook of his elbow, and he began to escort me to his room. We took some twists and turns through the hallway until we came to an elevator. Getting on, Dan pressed the button, and we began to descend. "Wait, the elevator's going down. There are rooms underground?"

He nodded. "Yes, more than just a few. There is an entire underground complex here. Mr. Z lives underground." We went down at least two floors and got off. Dan continued to lead me through the underground hallways and then stopped abruptly in front of a metal door. It slid to the side, and he led me into his apartment.

It was spacious, all the rooms were full size. We walked through the entryway into his living room. He led me to the couch and asked me to sit down. There was a wet bar against the wall. "Would you like anything to drink?" he asked.

"Ummm, just some sparkling cider." I replied. I was sure this was part of a test and if I had asked for an alcoholic beverage of any kind, that would not have been good. Dan smiled and nodded. He poured me a drink and one for himself. "What are you having?" I asked.

"Glenfiddich 23-Year-Old Grand Cru Single Malt Scotch Whisky."

"Wow!" I said laughing. "Something with a name like that sounds awfully expensive."

"It is." He replied as he handed me my drink and sat on the couch next to me. "It costs over $325 per bottle. Mr. Z tells me you have a bit of a crush on me. Is that true?"

"I guess there aren't many secrets here, are there?" He smiled. "Yes, yes I do. I guess some of it is a bit of 'hero worship.' You saved my life; I'll never forget that. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you properly. How do you repay someone who did that?

"Is that all?" he asked mischievously with a twinkle in his eye.

I blushed. "No, that's not all. You're handsome, masculine, confident, and sexy. What girl wouldn't be attracted to you?"

"How attracted?" he asked as he pulled me into his lap. I could feel the bulge in his pants starting to grow.

"This attracted." I answered as I pressed my lips to his and gently ground my ass against his throbbing member. I could taste the Scotch in his mouth. I realized that didn't interest me at all. I wanted the taste of his lips and tongue; I had a new addiction.

He kissed me back, hard, thrusting his tongue inside my mouth. I accepted it eagerly and our tongues danced together. His hands began to wander my body. One hand slipped inside my bra and began to tweak my nipple; the other hand reached under the hem of my dress and began to caress my thigh where the stocking top ended.

I moved to straddle him, each knee on the outside of his. With my lips still pressed to his, kissing him hungrily, I reached down and unbelted my drape dress. I slid it off my shoulders and threw it to the end of the couch. Dan bent down and began to lick and kiss my decolletage. He slipped his tongue underneath one of my bra cups and lifting my breast up and out with his tongue, began to suck my nipple.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." I couldn't speak, couldn't say a word. I was in ecstasy, and I never wanted this feeling to stop. I was grinding my ass against his crotch; I could feel him growing beneath me. He continued to suck my nipple and then began to lightly nip it. "Shit!" Barely able to think, barely able to control myself, I stood up and began to tear at his clothes. He knew what I wanted; he stood up to help me get him undressed.

12