Eric or Erica? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked, he sat back down on the couch and held out his arms to me. I reached behind me and pulled out a butt plug. I had lubricated myself before Dan picked me up and I didn't want it dribbling down my legs. He smiled as he realized what I had done. "Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?" he asked.

"No. But I wanted to be prepared. I didn't want to waste any time being with you if that's what you wanted. And I hope you want me as much as I want you."

I put my hands in his and let him draw me to him. Once again, I straddled his legs, my knees on the outside of his. Reaching behind me, I unclasped my bra and threw that on top of my dress.

He pulled me to him and cupping one breast in each hand, began to flick his tongue back and forth from nipple to nipple. "Oh fuck, oh Dan, oh shit, oh Dan, Dan, Dan!" I was barely able to contain myself, but I reached underneath us and guided his cock to my waiting rosebud. I sat back all at once and engulfed his manhood. There is no other word to describe what I did. One moment, he was at my entrance. The next moment, he was completely inside me, my ass resting on his pubis.

I pulled his face to my breasts again as I began to fuck him. It wasn't slow, it wasn't gentle, it wasn't romantic. I was riding Dan's cock as hard as I could, gliding up and down his shaft, fucking him, milking him, squeezing him with my ass muscles while I traveled the length of his pole. With every thrust upwards, Dan was hitting my prostate the way my massager did, only better. He was warm, he was hard, he was throbbing.

He cupped my ass cheeks in one hand and was squeezing them. His other hand was running up and down the length of my stocking-covered leg and that sent me over the top. I started screaming. "OH YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK ME DAN, FUCK ME DAN, FUCK ME DAN!!!! LOVE YOUR COCK, WANT YOUR COCK, ALL YOUR COCK. CUM FOR ME, GIVE IT TO ME, WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME!!!! I collapsed against his chest as I came over and over and over.

Picking me up, he flipped me over onto the couch on my back. Now pinned underneath him, he began to ride my ass with abandon. I was a helpless puddle of goo, as waves of multiple orgasms continued to rock my body. I wrapped my ankles around his back and my arms around his neck. "Nnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" was the only sound I could manage to make.

"Erica, cum, cum, cum, cumming for you. Oh shit, oh fuck, oh Erica, pussy good, pussy SO good, so hot, so tight. Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" He released a torrent of hot jizz inside me, rope after sticky rope after sticky rope of his love juice bathed my love canal. "OH ERICA!" Dan was just staring into my eyes.

He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. Dan was a machine; we made love three more times that night. I woke up in his bed; he was nowhere to be found. I called for him, but there was no answer. I made my way to the kitchen; I could smell coffee. I found Tina sitting at the breakfast table, sipping on a cup. She smiled at me. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Oh Tina, I think using the word 'enjoy,' to describe last night would be an insult to last night! Dan is incredible in bed; I don't have the words to tell you how he made me feel."

She smiled even more. "Let's get you dressed and back to your suite. Mr. Z would like to see you before lunchtime."

I cocked an eyebrow at her, but she wouldn't say anything more. "What are you doing here? How did you get into Dan's apartment?"

"Dan and I are part of Mr. Z's management team. Dan had another assignment this morning; he asked me to check on you and take you back to your apartment so you could get cleaned up in time for your meeting."

"Does EVERYONE know about my meeting with Mr. Z except ME??!!!!"

Tina smiled. "No." She was being cryptic again. I drank one cup of coffee to wake up and threw my clothes on. "I'm as ready as I'm going to be, let's go."

Tina led me back through the maze of the underground hallways to the elevator and then to my suite. There was no way I would have found my way back on my own. "I'll make some more coffee. You go hop in the shower and get cleaned up." she said.

Tina didn't have to tell me twice. I ran the water as hot as I could stand it. Face up, I luxuriated as the shower rained down on me. Even though there was nothing in my future, as far as anyone had told me, I douched repeatedly. Clear water, clean bottom. Drying off, I didn't put on much makeup, just a little touch of mascara and a dab of lip gloss. I threw on a sun dress and some low heel sandals and went to get more coffee.

Mr. Z was already there, sitting at the kitchen table with Tina. He smiled and stood up, waiting for me to sit. Tina poured me a cup of coffee. "Nectar of the gods!" I groaned as I took my first sip.

"You look lovely, even dressed casually. I am not surprised."

"As always, you are the perfect gentleman. Thank you."

"I'll get right to the point. Dan tells me you are ready. I have a very important client I would like you to entertain this Saturday. He will be staying overnight. He is the son of a local politician; I like to keep those people happy even though we do nothing illegal here and I owe them nothing. I am building up good will for the future should the need ever arise."

"How old is his son?" I asked.

"He is nineteen. His father says to the best of his knowledge, his son is a virgin. It is important to the father that his son does not feel awkward or ashamed; you will need to take great care with this young man's feelings."

"I will certainly do my best. I may be a lot of things, but I don't believe I'm a mean person in any way. And I know how he feels. Until last night, Erica was a virgin." I smiled at the memory of being with Dan.

"One more thing, this young man is infatuated with one of the librarians at his college. She just happens to have red hair also."

"Hence, I check a lot of the boxes to fill while being sensitive to this young man's needs."

Mr. Z nodded. "I've told Tina almost from the beginning, you are very perceptive."

I continued to sip on my coffee, thinking. Mr. Z and Tina were both quiet, allowing me time to process what he had told me. "I have an empty corner in my living area. Would it be possible to have corner bookshelves set up there with a desk in front of them?"

He nodded. "Anything else?"

"Without intruding on her privacy, would it be possible for me to get a picture of the librarian so I can see what she looks like? How she dresses?"

Mr. Z nodded again. "Done, without invading on her privacy." He looked at Tina and smiled. "Perceptive!"

"One last thing, can you find out what kind of books he likes to read? Fill up the bookcases with that genre. And BTW, what is this young man's name?"

Mr. Z stood up. "His name is Ernest. Not Ernie, never Ernie, only Ernest. Let me know when I can have the bookshelves and desk set up without intruding on YOUR privacy. Obviously, we need to get this done before Saturday."

"Is this afternoon too early? I'd like to go for a walk outside, get some fresh air and just enjoy the outdoors."

"It will be done in less than two hours."

Mr. Z left. Tina said, "Enjoy your walk, girl. I've got duties I have to fulfill. Talk to you soon."

I slipped out my patio door and just enjoyed walking around outside. The facility was gorgeous, I would have been willing to bet anything the water bill for keeping the grounds so green was astronomical. I came upon an outdoor swimming pool; I was going to have to scold Tina for never telling me about it. With the vague outlines of a plan in mind, I wandered slowly back to my suite.

The bookshelves and desk were already set up. In addition, there was a yellow legal pad and pen along with an oversized monitor. On the floor in front of the bookshelves were enough books to fill up 2/3 of the shelves. The titles were comprised solely of science fiction and adult fantasy. On top of the keyboard in front of the monitor was a picture. This HAD to be the librarian of the young man's dreams. She was standing in front of a desk, books in hand. It was more than a little bit scary that Mr. Z had been able to get a picture of the librarian in such a short time.

She was not unattractive but clearly frazzled in the picture. Her hair was in a bun being held up by two pencils crossed through her hair. (How cliché!) She was wearing a blouse, skirt, and heels. Nothing over the top but definitely feminine. Her name tag said 'Fiona'. I continued to put together a plan of how I wanted to do this.

12