Eric or Erica? Pt. 04

Story Info
Erica begins to entertain clients at the mansion!
4.1k words
4.74
4.7k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday afternoon there was a knock on my door. I answered it and a very nervous looking young man was standing there. I could see one of Mr. Z's security guards in the background; he must have led him to my room. "You must be Ernest!" I gushed. "Please come in." I gave him my warmest smile. He entered and the door closed.

This was it. There was no turning back. Once this night was over, I would be under contract to Mr. Z for the next year. If I had any doubts, any second thoughts at all, now was the time. All I had to do was open the door and ask security to take Ernest back to the waiting area.

"Follow me." I said as I led him into my suite. I had dressed as Fiona although in a much more provocative manner. I wanted Ernest to get a good look at me from behind. The silk pencil skirt hugged me like a second skin. Between my 4" stiletto heels and the fact the skirt was 6" above my knees, I knew my ass, hips, and legs looked to die for. I know; I had checked myself out in the mirror to be sure. 😜

I turned around once we reached the living area. "I'm so happy to see you back in the library, Ernest. I always look forward to your visits."

"You-you know my name?" he stammered.

"Of course, silly." I giggled. "It's on your library card. I also know you like science fiction; those are the titles you usually check out. I love Heinlein, Asimov, LeGuin, McCaffrey, all the old standard bearers. Who are your favorites?"

His face lit up and his nervousness seemed to melt away. "I'm re-reading the Game of Thrones series by George R. R. Martin. The HBO series was really well done but I almost always like the books better. Movies or television can never fit all the detail and miniscule plot lines into them; they just don't have the time."

"I agree completely. It took almost 40 years for Hollywood to get 'Dune' right. I can't wait to see the second half of the movie coming out this year. Maybe we could go and see it together?"

Ernest blushed. "I'd like that. I'd really like that."

I leaned back against my desk and crossed my ankles. My skirt rode up just enough to show the beginning of the welt of my stockings. I knew, because I'd already practiced this move. 😉 While getting dressed, I had also left my blouse unbuttoned one more button than Fiona usually did. "I bet I'd really like that too. There're some other things I'd like to do with you that I bet I'd like even more than that!" I winked at Ernest and slowly licked my lips.

"Wh-Wha-Wh-Wha-What's that?" Ernest was stammering in earnest now!

"Ernest, please come over here and stand in front of me."

He did as I asked in slow motion, almost as if he was hypnotized. I spread my legs as he was walking towards me. My skirt rode up even higher, now showing the tops of my stockings where they attached to the garters. Ernest couldn't take his eyes off my legs. I had to put my hands on his chest; I was afraid he might walk right through the table with me leaning against it.

He stopped right in front of me, breathing heavily. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and guided his face to mine. My lips found his; he kissed me back tentatively, clumsily. I was guessing his father was right; Ernest was probably a virgin. I took my time with our kiss. I wanted to be as kind and gentle as Dan was my first time just a few short days ago.

Ernest broke our kiss. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he said with his head hanging down.

"Ernest, look at me." He continued to look down. "Look-at-me!" I said each word for emphasis. He looked up but wouldn't look into my eyes. "Look.... at.... me...." Finally, he looked into my eyes. "Ernest, why are you apologizing? You haven't done anything wrong."

"I'm, I'm not very good at this. This is the first time I've even kissed a girl. I'll bet a girl like you can go out with anyone who comes into the library. Why would anyone want to go out with a nerd like me?"

I held his face between my hands so he couldn't look away. "Ernest, think of something that you're really good at; you don't have to tell me what it is." He nodded. "Now try and remember how good you were when you first started doing that. Were you an expert?" He shook his head from side to side.

"So why are you demanding this of yourself right now? You are NOT being fair to yourself! People have been having sex since the beginning of time. They've figured it out along the way or you and I wouldn't even be standing here. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? I don't care how much of an expert you are in bed. I want to be with you, I want to be with Ernest. Just being with you is what makes this time special. We'll figure the rest of it out together."

He smiled and visibly relaxed. "Now come over here and kiss me again. Your body will let you know when you're doing things right." He was still a little awkward, but my moans let him know he was doing better. I slipped my tongue in between his lips, and he started to tighten up again. I thrust my tongue into his mouth and finding his tongue, began to lick it with my own. His moans let me know he was enjoying this.

After a few minutes of kissing, I sat up completely on the desk. My legs were spread, and Ernest was standing between them. "Ernest? Unbutton my blouse, please?"

His eyes went wide but he nodded and nervously began to fumble with the buttons. "I know you've unbuttoned a shirt before; you can do this." I placed my hands on top of his and helped him out. When my blouse was completely unbuttoned, I let it fall off my shoulders onto the desk behind me. I was wearing a taupe-colored lace demi-bra. The cups held my breasts up and out; my nipples were completely exposed.

"Kiss my nipples, Ernest."

He leaned in and began to kiss them. I was not feigning arousal as I began to moan loudly. "Yes, baby, yes. Mmmmmmm, your tongue is magic. Take them into your mouth, suck them."

Ernest did as I asked, more than enthusiastically. He was like a newborn baby, hungrily sucking at his mother's teat. For my part, I was more than just enjoying it. I wrapped my legs around his back, pulling him to me. "Ernest, suck my tits, suck them. Oh baby, yes, baby, your mouth is talented."

Ernest was lapping at my breasts, pulling the nipples inside his mouth and running his tongue over them. My arms held his head, holding him to my chest. "Ern-Ern-Ernest! Yes, yes, yes, YES!"

I had decided early on in my planning, I would not try to maintain my own arousal around Ernest. I felt it would be even better for him if he knew how turned on I was getting. I stood up, frantically unzipping my skirt. Letting it fall to the floor, I began to tear at Ernest's belt and pants until they had fallen around his ankles. "Ernest, I NEED you, right here, right now. Take me on my desk. I'm your librarian, Ernest. Fiona needs you inside her!"

I lay back on my desk, knocking all the books to the floor. I shimmied to the edge and lifting my legs, guided Ernest to my love canal as he moved towards me. I had lubed myself before Ernest ever arrived; he slid into me easily and I placed my ankles over his shoulders, opening myself to him even more.

"Mmmmmmm, Ernest baby. I love having you inside me. Take me baby, take all of me."

Unsure of himself at first, he was having trouble getting into any kind of rhythm. "Relax, don't think about what you're doing. Let your body take over. I love having you inside me, I love the way it feels."

He put his hands on my hips and slowly his pumping motion began to smooth out. In, then out, in, then out. My pelvis thrust up against his downward motion, and eased back as he withdrew. We worked ourselves into a nice, smooth, easy repetition. Without warning, Ernest erupted inside me. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Wave after wave of his hot, sticky cum bathed the inside of me.

He had stopped pumping, the intensity of his orgasm had him just standing there, trembling. I continued to ride his shaft, milking him for every last drop of his love juice. When he finished, he collapsed on top of me. I held him to me, cooing to him. "Mmmm, Ernest. That was wonderful. You're so hot. I'm not done with you yet; I hope you're not done with me."

His eyes widened but he followed my lead. I led him into the bedroom, and we made love two more times that night before falling asleep in each other's arms. I woke him up the next morning the right way with his cock in my mouth. He was more than a little surprised but definitely enjoyed it. "That's much better than an alarm clock!" he said after exploding in my mouth. I took him into the shower where we bathed each other and made love again, Ernest taking me from behind while we were both completely lathered up.

His father had requested for me not to let Ernest know that I was not a genetic girl. While he was still sleeping, before I gave him a wake-up blow job, I had gone into the bathroom and glued on a silicone prosthetic vagina. My shriveled-up penis easily fit into the pouch. If Ernest had any inkling I was trans, he never let on.

We got dressed and I walked him to the waiting area, hand-in-hand. Looking into his eyes, I said, "Ernest, thank you for last night and this morning, you were wonderful. I hope when you get back to college, you'll ask Fiona on a date. Don't rush things with her. Just let her see what an amazing young man you are. Remember, good things take time."

He blushed. "Thank you. For everything." I kissed him on the cheek and went back to my room. The first thing I did was get comfortable and take off my prosthetic. I ate a light lunch as I had another client that evening and one on Sunday afternoon as well.

I had Monday and Tuesday as my scheduled days off. Mid-Tuesday morning, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." I called. It was Mr. Z.

"There is much to talk about but let's start with your contract." He placed an envelope on my coffee table as we sat on the couch. "Everything that we discussed is there, if you would like time to read it, I will wait."

"You have been more than fair to me. There have been any number of times you could have taken advantage of my situation and yet you did not. I trust you. I don't need to read it. I know your word is your bond."

He smiled and nodded graciously, handing me a pen. I signed it at the bottom of the last page, his signature was already on it. I placed the signed contract back in the envelope and gave it to him.

He put that envelope in his inside suitcoat pocket and handed me another one. "What's this, an addendum?" I teased.

He smiled, knowing by now I was joking. "Open it and look inside."

There was a Nevada driver's license with Erica's picture, birthdate, and the address of the mansion on it. There was also a debit card from a prominent bank.

"One of the highest-ranking officials in the Nevada DMV is a regular client here, the driver's license did not require much effort. The debit card belongs to the bank that I use. I have found it is much easier to enact transactions within the same banking system. All my employees use this bank. It is so much easier to ensure everyone gets paid in a timely manner."

Finally, he handed me a small bag. There was a cell phone and a tablet inside. "You have unlimited data. Think of these two items as a 'bonus.' If you ever go traveling, you will find it much easier to stay in touch with us here at the mansion. Go ahead and turn on the tablet. Set up your own personal bank account using your debit card."

He smiled and waited patiently while I did so. Either the tablet had a lot of processing power or Mr. Z's influence with the bank was considerable, or maybe both, but setting up the account took almost no time at all. My eyes bugged out when I saw the amount of money already in my account after just one weekend.

"I won't ask you yet to transfer the money I loaned you to build up your wardrobe; I will wait a month before doing so. I wanted you to get some idea of the return on your efforts." I whistled softly.

"You will see that the last line item is a deposit for $1,500. Ernest's father was so pleased with how Ernest reacted to his experience this weekend and the positive change in the young man that he sent a 'tip' of $10,000 in addition to the regular payment. Per our agreement, you get 15%. You should know that Ernest has already asked the young librarian out on a date, and she has accepted. Ernest's father wants to become a client of yours, as soon as possible. I will do my best to accommodate him but won't break your schedule just to fit him in."

"I-I-I don't know what to say. This is all so overwhelming, more than anything I could have imagined. I'm more than grateful."

He smiled. "I'm the one who is grateful. I should tell you that you brought more money into the mansion in your first weekend than anyone in over a decade. I am confident our relationship will be mutually beneficial."

"I'll have to remember this conversation when we negotiate our second contract." I teased.

"You're already willing to sign a contract for next year? I can have the paperwork available this afternoon."

I stared at him wide-eyed for a moment before I realized he was giving me a dose of my own medicine and teasing me back. We both laughed.

"I am putting a regular client of the mansion on your schedule this weekend. He is an old friend of my father's. His name is Charles Beauregard. He is an elderly gentleman from one of the wealthier, older families in the New Orleans, Louisiana area. He saw your picture on the website and was struck by your resemblance to Rita Hayworth. I will make sure you get all the details of his fantasy in a timely fashion, well before his visit."

He stood up to leave. I offered him my hand and he kissed the back of it, old world style. "I don't believe Dan finding you freezing to death in a doorway that evening over two months ago was a coincidence; you were meant to be here."

"I'm really, truly starting to believe that myself." I answered.

Just as he was about to leave, he turned back. "I forgot to mention; I have taken the liberty of acquiring a copy of your birth certificate for you. The only two alterations to the document will be your name and your gender. With that birth certificate and your driver's license, you will have no trouble procuring a passport for Erica O'Brien. I believe it will be much sooner rather than much later before some of your clients wish to take you on vacation outside of the country. I don't want to be scrambling at the last minute trying to make that happen."

"Thank you for that. I'm curious. If I ever felt like going shopping on my own, would that be allowed?"

"Certainly. There is a mutual level of trust here. I don't believe you have gone through all this just to run away when you could have left of your own free will at any time."

I smiled, he nodded and left.

I continued to stare at the bank account. Even with the repayment to Mr. Z due in a month, I would be financially comfortable long before the first year's contract had expired.

Friday afternoon, I let Mr. Beauregard into my room. He would be staying the entire weekend; the first such time that would be happening with any of my clients. I met him dressed up as Rita Hayworth's character from the film, 'Gilda.' I was wearing the iconic strapless black satin wrap gown and black satin opera gloves from the 'Put the Blame on Mame' nightclub scene.

"Mr. Beauregard, it's such a pleasure to meet you." I purred.

"Please call me Charles, my dear. My oh my, you are even lovelier in person. Your photos don't do you justice. I am going to have to tell Dimitri he needs to redo your portfolio."

I quirked an eyebrow. 'Dimitri?' I had never heard anyone call Mr. Z that. Clearly an old family friend indeed! Charles was tall, slender and in marvelous physical shape for a man who was clearly in his early 70's. He had a full head of silver-white hair and a matching silver-white pencil mustache. He was dressed in a classic black tuxedo and looked very dapper.

I led Charles to my living area. The 'library' corner had been converted to a mini night club stage. A table for two had been set up just in front of it. I seated Charles and poured a glass of extremely expensive champagne for him that had been chilling right next to the table. I went up onto the stage and performed Put the Blame on Mame right down to the iconic Rita Hayworth hair toss. When I was finished, Charles gave me a standing ovation.

I sat down at the table with him. There was a knock on the door and a French Maid pushed a serving cart into the room. We were served a lobster dinner complete with all the trimmings. It was excellent; by now I wouldn't have expected anything less. I noticed a tab of Viagra next to Charles' plate. Tonight promised to be a lot of fun! On the way out of the door, I took a good look at the maid who had served us. I did a double-take as I realized it was Tina. She winked at me and left.

The weekend was amazing. Charles was courteous, intelligent, humorous and an old-world gentleman. I couldn't believe I was getting paid for having so much fun. On Saturday, I spent the day dressed as the character Carmen from 'The Loves of Carmen' and on Sunday, I spent the day dressed as Rusty from 'Cover Girl.' Earlier I said Erica wanted to BE Rita Hayworth. I was in 7th heaven pretending to be her for an entire weekend!

Charles was incredible in the bedroom. He knew I was a trans girl and that I still had my shrunken 'clitty.' It didn't matter to him at all. He even pleasured me orally. He had me writhing uncontrollably underneath him. I couldn't get hard any longer due to all the hormones, but it didn't matter. The sensations were off the chart and Charles knew exactly what he was doing.

On Sunday evening, I walked him to the door of my suite. "My dear, I can't remember the last time I had such an enjoyable weekend. You are wonderful company, I promise you we will spend another weekend together, and soon!" We kissed goodbye, tenderly, gently, romantically. "Until we meet again." He turned and left; I was floating on air.

The next month and a half was a whirlwind for me. I was busy every night I was on schedule. During that time, I met Ernest's father; he was a genuinely nice man and became a monthly regular of mine. I went shopping by myself, reveling in my newfound freedom. Men of all ages flirted with me at the mall; those times allowed me to continue to practice the art of seduction.

I was quietly celebrating 101 days of sobriety in my suite; I had been entertaining on the 100th day. There was a knock at my door. "Come in." I called. I was surprised to see Mr. Z coming into my room. "I have been clean and sober 101 days and counting." I proudly told him. "Care to join me in a glass of cider?"

He smiled and nodded in agreement. I poured a drink for us and raised my glass in a toast. "Here's to you for helping to make the last 3-plus months of my life the happiest I can remember." He raised his glass in salute, and we drank together.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? Or am I in trouble? Have I misbehaved in some way?" I winked to let him know I was joking. By now he knew me well enough not to need the wink.

Mr. Z spoke. "I am here to ask if you would consider the possibility of entertaining a particular client; I am not just going to put him on your schedule."

This was more than a little different; I sat up and paid close attention.

"The young man I would like you to consider was a client here once before. He behaved badly and I banned him from the facility. However, his father, who is a regular and an exceptional client, convinced me his son just got carried away in the heat of the moment. The boy apologized profusely. I interviewed him; I am inclined to believe that perhaps the boy did indeed just get 'carried away' by his passion."

He paused. "Go on." I said.

12