Eric or Erica? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even though I believe the boy, I cannot just blithely ignore what happened before. I would never allow him back into the mansion without first speaking to the entertainer I planned on scheduling him with. That would be you. There is something about you that allows you to successfully entertain a widely different set of clientele. I am asking your permission to put him on your schedule. If you say 'no', I will understand completely."

"Before I answer, can I ask you some questions?"

He smiled. "I would have been disappointed had you not."

"What did this young man do that got him banned from the mansion?"

"He hurt the entertainer he was with. Have you heard of erotic asphyxiation?"

I nodded.

"He choked the entertainer unconscious. He choked her so hard the bruise marks he left on her throat looked like his handprints. He was frightened, he thought he had killed her. Luckily, he called for help. Had he not done so, he very well may have killed her! He lied and said she asked him to do it. When she regained consciousness and told us what really happened, he was immediately banned."

I stared at Mr. Z wide-eyed. "And you're 100% sure the young man is completely remorseful and that nothing like that will ever happen again?"

Mr. Z laughed mirthlessly. "I am not 100% sure the sun will rise tomorrow. But as much as I can, I believe the boy is contrite. Were it not for my relationship with his father, I do not know that even now I would give him a second chance. And yet, here I am suggesting just that."

I took a deep breath and slowly blew it out between pursed lips.

"Mr. Z, if I've learned anything about you in the last 101 days it's that you don't make any decisions lightly. You might be the most measured, introspective man I've ever met. If you feel this young man deserves a second chance, I'm more than willing to give it to him."

He sighed. "You put his father in my debt. You put me in your debt. I will schedule Russell to see you this weekend."

12