Eric or Erica? Pt. 05

Story Info
The further adventures of Erica!
5.1k words
4.81
3.6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tottered to the door in my 5" black patent stiletto heels dressed in the sexiest French Maid's outfit I had been able to find. I thought that by showing Russell I was somewhat subservient, it might satisfy the urge he'd had to dominate the other girl. "You must be Master Russell, please come in." He followed me to the living area of my suite. "Can I get you anything to drink, Master Russell?"

He smiled as he sat down. There was something about his smile that unnerved me. "Yes. Get me a whiskey and a micro-brew to chase it with bitch! And hurry!" I watched him ogle me in my black latex maid's dress. It was so short it barely covered the cheeks of my ass. Black lace top stay-up thigh high stockings completed the outfit along with a latex thong.

I poured him a whiskey and a beer and brought it to him. As I turned away, he slapped my ass. "Next time, don't take so long bitch."

"If it pleases Master Russell, my name is Maid Erica."

"No, it doesn't please me. Your name is 'bitch' while I'm here."

I stepped away and he continued to stare at me. I stood there with my eyes down while he downed his whiskey in one drink and chugged his beer. He held out the empties towards me. "More." he demanded.

I refilled his drinks and brought them to him. He shot-gunned his whiskey again and sipped slowly on this beer, his eyes never leaving me. He stood up, unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. "Get over here and suck my dick bitch."

I did not like the direction this was going but was still hopeful this was roleplay for Russell and that once I began to pleasure him, the way he was treating me might change.

I knelt in front of him and immediately began to suck his cock. I used every technique I had ever learned; I wanted him to know I wanted to please him. He leaned back with one hand on the back of my head holding me to him and with the other hand continued to drink his beer.

"Yeah, bitch, you're a good little cocksucking maid, aren't you?" Obviously with him in my mouth, I couldn't answer so I just moaned, hoping to show my enthusiasm and appreciation.

He chugged the rest of his beer and put both hands on the back of my head. Holding me in place, he began to fuck my face, thrusting into me violently. I could tell he was close to cumming. He pulled out of my mouth and holding his cock in one hand and the back of my head in the other, spewed all over me, giving me a facial.

His cum was dripping down my face from forehead to chin. "Go clean up bitch and meet me in the bedroom."

I washed my face and redid my makeup wondering if it was time for me to call someone. "No." I said to myself. "Russell apologized to Mr. Z. This is just the kind of sex he likes. He hasn't hurt me and has had plenty of time to do so already." Taking a deep breath, I left the bathroom and went into the bedroom where Russell was waiting.

"Lay face down on the bed, bitch. I want to take you from behind."

I did as he asked when he suddenly handcuffed one of my wrists to a bedpost.

"Wh-Wha-What are you DOING?"

He grabbed the back of my neck and stuffed a ball gag into my mouth, fastening it behind my head. My muffled screams and cries were almost inaudible. Seizing my other wrist, he fastened it to the other bedpost.

I was kicking and flailing my legs when he seized one of them by the ankles. He cuffed that to a bedpost as well. No matter how hard I tried to keep my last leg away from him, I was too restrained. It didn't take long for him to have my last leg imprisoned as well. I was spread out on the bed, face down before him without any chance of crying out for help.

"See this bitch?" he asked holding a 12" dildo in front of my face. I went white with fear. The dildo's prick was in the shape of a fist. "I'm going to show you who's in charge here. You fucking whores! Entertainers? What a joke! That other whore got me in trouble and you're going to pay for it and you're going to like it!"

He slowly rubbed the dildo all around my face. He spit on the fist of the dildo more than once. I knew what he was going to do. Walking behind me I could feel him press it against my rosebud. I was wriggling and crying and screaming into the ball gag but there was nothing I could do to stop him. He shoved it inside me as far as it would go and an agony I had never felt before exploded inside my bowels.

I began to feel a stinging on my thighs and ass cheeks. Groggily, I looked over my shoulder to see Russell with a doubled-up leather belt in hand, raining blows down on my legs and buttocks. I tried to evade him but there was nowhere to go. I collapsed on the bed as he continued to whip me unmercifully. I felt I was on the verge of passing out from the pain when the whipping just stopped. Russell wasn't verbally demeaning me anymore; I couldn't even hear him breathing.

Fearfully, I looked over my shoulder. Mr. Z had Russel's arm locked in his hand, his fingers digging into the tendons of Russel's wrist. The belt had fallen harmlessly onto the bed. Just over Mr. Z's shoulder I could see Dan. The contrast in the looks on their faces was astounding. Mr. Z's face was cold and impassive, like an iceberg. Dan's face was hot and contorted, like a volcano ready to blow. I didn't know whose look scared me more.

Russell was twisting and turning, trying to break away from Mr. Z's hold. With no visible effort, Mr. Z continued to hold Russell in his grip. "Daniel, please ask Tina to have two of my security guards bring a gurney and come to Erica's room herself." Dan was staring daggers at Russell. "Daniel, I will not ask you a second time. You are delaying treatment for Erica."

Dan turned away from the bed and began to talk into a walkie-talkie. When he was finished, he once again stood just over Mr. Z's shoulder. "I'm sorry, sir. Help is on the way. Tina and the gurney will be here momentarily." If looks could kill, Russell would already have been dead.

Still holding Russell's wrist in his grip, Mr. Z began to speak. "I see that you are a sociopath, Russell. You were able to lie to me without giving yourself away. I am going to share that with your father. I am sure you have lied to him, on more than one occasion, in the exact same manner."

Russell stared daggers at Mr. Z but was as helpless in his hold as if Mr. Z's grip was made of iron. "Honestly, I should allow Daniel to take you on a ride into the desert. I have no doubt you would disappear, and your body would never be found." Russell looked at Dan, his face was panic-stricken.

"However, I do not want to lose your father's friendship or business. That is the only thing keeping you alive at the moment. You must know that you will never, ever be allowed into the mansion again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I would also suggest that if you ever happen to be out in public and see Daniel, you should run in the opposite direction as fast as possible before he sees you. And of course, you do not ever want to be in a position where he sees you first."

Just then, the two security guards and Tina showed up with the gurney. "Oh baby!" Tina said. She quickly took off the ball gag and uncuffed my wrists and ankles and directed the two guards to place me onto the gurney, face down. I was crying uncontrollably, tears streaming down my face.

"How is she, Tina?" Mr. Z asked.

"She has lots of welts on her thighs and buttocks; she is already bruising. There are three cuts on her legs from where she was whipped so badly. I have no idea about any internal damage; I don't know the size or the shape of this thing he's stuffed up her ass. I don't want to try to take it out of her until she's been sedated."

Mr. Z turned back to Russell. "Boy, at a minimum your father is going to pay for all of the time Erica is in the infirmary and unable to entertain guests. How he handles that with you is none of my business; I suspect he will not be happy."

"Daniel, please help Tina get Erica to the infirmary and assist her in any way you can." He looked at the other two guards. "Please take this young man back to his father. Hand him off directly to his father. Do not let him out of your sight until he is standing in front of his father. I will call his father and let him know you are bringing Russell back to him and what my conditions are for returning him unharmed."

They nodded assent as Tina and Dan started to wheel me to the infirmary. Just before the gurney left the room, Dan turned and stared at Russell. "Mr. Z was right to caution you. Don't ever see me first and decide not to run away. Don't ever let me see you first. If I see you first, you will never know I'm there. You will disappear from the face of the earth never to be seen again. And I promise you, your last moments on this earth will be one hundred times more painful than what you have just put Erica through."

I barely remembered the gurney ride through the hallways to the infirmary; I was in that much pain.

"Dan, leave her on the gurney for now. Help me get this IV set up; she's in shock and needs fluids. I need to be able to administer sedatives to her. I don't want her awake while I'm taking that thing out of her ass."

They shaved and sterilized my arm and got the IV going. I saw Tina injecting a needle into the IV line and then everything went black.

I woke up on my stomach. I knew I was naked. I could tell there were bandages on my ass and thighs. Looking to one side, the blinds on my window were closed. Looking to the other side, I saw Tina in a chair, sleeping with her eyes closed. "Will you always be here for me every time I need you?" I rasped.

Her eyes fluttered. "Hey girl, how you feeling?"

"Like nine miles of bad road and I've just crossed over into mile ten!"

Tina started crying. I joined her. She got me some ice water and some more sedatives.

"Honestly, how am I?"

"It could definitely be worse, but that son-of-a-bitch didn't do you any favors. Your MRI doesn't show any cuts or scratches inside you, that would have made possible infection a big problem! You've been knocked out for more than a day; I was starting to get worried about you. Mr. Z asked me to contact him the moment you woke up. He's on the way."

Mr. Z came into the room. Tina left. "This is most difficult for me to say. My error in judgment put you into this position. I am not sure I am in a position to make it up to you."

"Dimitri!"

His eyebrows shot up. I'm not sure anyone else at the mansion knew his 'familial' name.

"You were completely upfront and honest with me about Russell. And you're right, he's obviously a sociopath. I don't blame you anymore than I blame him. I want to heal; I want to resume my place here at the mansion. I don't want to spend time looking backwards."

"You are an amazingly strong woman, Erica. I will repeat myself. My error in judgement put you into this position. I am not sure I am in a position to make it up to you. I am glad Russell did not hurt you badly. I am even happier you seem to be recovering both in body and soul."

I smiled at him; he smiled back.

"Charles is going to take you on a two-week vacation, I believe he mentioned Seychelles in the Indian Ocean. I insisted on paying for it, but Charles would not hear of it. We compromised and each of us will pay half. You will receive your full salary while you are there and healing. I will not take my percentage; you will receive ALL of your salary for those two weeks."

"Mr. Z, that is too generous. But I can't fly in a plane, I can't sit that long."

"It should not surprise you that Charles has his own private jet. It has a bed. You should be more than comfortable while you travel."

I had just gotten back. Tina was finishing her examination of me. The two-week vacation in Seychelles had been just what the doctor ordered! "Tina, it was so beautiful there. We had the most luxurious cabana on our own private beach. Charles took care of me just like you taught him. After the first few days, I didn't even need bandages anymore."

"It looks like you did a lot of nude sunbathing; you're tan all over girl."

"Charles is tan all over too!" I giggled while blushing.

"Charles is an amazing man." she agreed.

"Put on some clothes. Mr. Z requested to see you after I finished my examination. I told him you're ready to go back to work. He will accept my judgement about your physical condition; he'll make his own judgement about your mental and emotional condition."

I put on a sundress and sandals; I was still in vacation mode. I walked into the living area of my suite where Mr. Z was already waiting for me.

He smiled evenly. "Tina was right. It looks like your vacation with Charles was exactly what you needed. I am glad you healed so quickly. One of the benefits of being so young. How are you feeling inside? How are you feeling here?" He pointed to his heart.

"I feel good. Being with Charles is good for the soul. He reminds you there are still amazing people in the world. He is kind, caring, and gentle. He is everything that Russell is not. There are a lot more Charles' on this earth than there are Russell's."

He smiled again. "We will give you a couple of days to get over your jet lag. You can resume your regular schedule then."

He turned to go. "You are a strong woman, Erica O'Brien. It is an honor and a privilege to know you."

I put my hand on his arm, he turned back. "I had a chance to look at my bank account. You and Charles are overwhelmingly generous." I stood on tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek. When he bent down, I turned his face to mine and kissed him on the lips. When he pulled away, I simply said, "Thank you."

I'd been back for close to two weeks before I saw Mr. Z again. "Someone would like to speak with you. I told him he would have to pay full rate and that you would have to agree to see him."

"Who are we talking about here?"

"Russell's father. He is completely embarrassed by what happened. He wants to apologize to you in person."

"I'll see him. He doesn't have to pay to speak with me."

"That is not your decision to make. He will pay to be put onto your schedule." Mr. Z's face was implacable. I had seen that look before.

"I'll see him. And thank you for asking first."

A few days later, Russell's father came into my suite. I was dressed fairly modestly, especially for me. Just a knee length wrap dress and only 3" heels. "May I get you something to drink?" I asked.

"Yes, please. I'd like some Irish Whiskey if you have any."

I poured him a Tullamore Dew from the bar and handed it to him. Whoever stocked the bar for our meeting clearly knew his taste.

He sat down on one end of the couch; I sat down on the other end.

"My name is Theodore O'Reilly; my friends call me Teddy. I hope you will be willing to call me Teddy someday."

"I'm here to apologize for Russell's actions, the sins of the son to speak biblically. I want you to know that I have remanded Russell over to involuntary mental health care. He obviously was not pleased with my decision. I cannot allow someone with such callous disregard for the wellbeing of his fellow human beings to roam around unchecked. Even if he is my own son. Especially if he is my own son!" He put his head down in shame and began to weep.

I stood up, walked over, and sat next to him. I held him, rocking him gently. "Teddy, I'm so sorry for you. I know how difficult this must have been. You don't owe me an apology; you had nothing to do with what happened between Russell and me." He was sobbing uncontrollably; I continued to hold him and rock him.

Eventually his crying subsided. He started to talk. "There was no indication of Russell having any problems when he was younger. He was a good boy; he was a momma's boy. He was everything his mother and I wanted in a son. And then, five years ago, the accident happened. We were out driving when we were broadsided by the driver of a moving van. Russell's mother was killed instantly. Russell himself was in a coma for three weeks. Somehow, I was unharmed."

"The funeral took place while Russell was still in a coma; he never forgave me for not being able to attend his mother's funeral. The moving company gave us a ridiculously huge settlement with a 'quiet clause'. We were not allowed to speak of it in any public setting, especially on any social media platforms. Russell never forgave me for that either. It was then that I began to notice the signs of change in Russell. He hurt his mother's dog. I paid for the dog's care and sent it to a rescue organization."

"He got into fights all the time at school and was eventually expelled. He had to earn his GED online. He couldn't hold a job; he was constantly belittling his co-workers and bosses. I hired someone to follow him in public, just to make sure he didn't do anything crazy. Then, his first incident happened here at the mansion."

"He seemed to settle down after that. He started online college classes and was actually doing quite well. The private detective that I had following him reported that he was behaving like any average college-aged boy. It appeared that he had turned the corner. At his request, I interceded with Mr. Z on his behalf. We all know what happened next, what he did to you."

"I just wanted to tell you the whole story. Had Russell's mother not gotten killed, had Russell himself not suffered that debilitating head injury, I want to believe none of this would have happened. I am SO sorry for what Russell did to you!" He burst into tears again. I held him.

He stopped crying and looked at me closely. "You look a lot like Russell's mother, my Bridget. I'm surprised he didn't notice the resemblance. I can't believe he would have hurt you if he had."

"Teddy, there is nothing either of us can do about what happened in the past. I am so appreciative of your willingness to apologize for Russell's actions. I am going to repeat myself. You don't owe me an apology; you had nothing to do with what happened between Russell and me." Teddy looked deep into my eyes; I could see the pain and longing there. I pulled his face to mine, and we kissed, slowly, tenderly, compassionately.

"Moira and I got married just out of high school. Russell was already on the way. We never had a formal wedding, we never got to go on a honeymoon. We had planned to do all that once Russell graduated from high school and was in college. I'll never know what that was like."

"Yes, you can. Teddy?"

He looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Tell Mr. Z to get you on my schedule, as soon as possible. He can double check with me if he needs to. You're going to have your formal wedding."

Two weeks later, he did. There was a podium set up in the corner of my living area. Mr. Z was resplendent in a charcoal gray pinstripe suit. He was standing behind the podium, officiating the ceremony. Dan was standing behind Teddy, acting as his best man. Tina was standing behind me, she was my maid of honor. Teddy looked very handsome in his formal tuxedo.

I had gone all out for my 'bridal debut.' I had chosen a shoulder less, see-through, white lace wrap style wedding dress. It had a deep plunging neckline and was also backless. I was wearing fingerless white lace opera gloves. That allowed me to show off the pink chrome polish on my 2" nails. That matched the polish on my toes and my pink glitter lip gloss. I finished things off with an evening makeup palette, it was also based in pink shades, matching my nails and lips.

Underneath I was wearing a white lace waist cincher with 6 garter straps. I had chosen white, high gloss, back seam stockings from Cervin of Paris. On my feet I had white lace, open toe stilettos with 4 1/2" heels. Of course, my white lace thong matched my entire outfit. 😜😘😍

Mr. Z had arrived first. He looked at me and wolf-whistled softly. For him, this was a major emotional outburst. "You do not do anything by halves, do you Erica O'Brien?" He smiled while he asked his rhetorical question. "Theodore O'Reilly might just have the night of his life in store for him."

12