Eric or Erica? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why Mr. Z, coming from you, I'm blushing."

Tina came in next, took one look at me, and smiled the biggest smile I might ever have seen on her face. Dan came in, looked at me and bowed from the waist. When the 'ceremony' was completed, Teddy and I stood at the doorway saying goodnight to our 'wedding guests.' Mr. Z was the last one to leave.

Teddy pulled me into his arms, I molded my body to him. We kissed for a long, long time. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me down the hall back to the bedroom. Mr. Z had arranged to have champagne on ice next to the bed with two crystal wedding flutes. Teddy popped the champagne and poured a little, we clinked glasses, intertwined arms and drank from each other's glass. He filled them up again.

He started to strip out of his clothes while I was standing there watching him, sipping on my champagne. Soon, he was completely naked in front of me, sporting this throbbing erection. I reached for his cock, but he stopped me. "Not yet, baby, not yet."

He walked behind me and began to kiss the nape of my neck while he slowly unzipped my dress. He began to kiss down my spine as he knelt behind me to help me out of my dress. When he got it down around my ankles, he helped me step out of it and gently tossed it to the side. He started licking along the seams of my nylons from my ankles to my thighs as he slowly slid my lace thong down my legs; when he got to my ass he would lightly nip and bite my buttocks. The sensations going through my body were electric and I was begging him. "Fuck me, Teddy, fuck me. I want that cock inside me, I want all of it."

"Patience, Moira, patience!" he chuckled as he continued to lick the back of my nylons. I didn't mind in the least that he was calling me by his deceased wife's name. The thong landed on top of my dress. His fingertips were mirroring his tongue; they would stroke the front of my nylon-covered legs while his tongue ran down the seam. I was turning into a puddle of sexual goo as my knees began to buckle.

"TEDDY, I NEED YOUR COCK!" I yelled. "Fuck me, Teddy, fuck me, Teddy, oh PLEASE fuck me, Teddy!"

Teddy's lips were on my ass cheeks when I screamed this. His strong hands pulled my ass cheeks apart; he ate my ass with just the tip of his tongue. He ran the tip along my perineum and rimmed my rosebud. He kept this up until I started screaming again. "Cum, cum, cum, cummmmming. Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck. Nnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" When I started to cum, he rolled the tip of his tongue and drove it inside my asshole, swirling it around. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, shitfuckshitfuck, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Teddy ate my ass until my orgasm stopped. I collapsed backwards against him. He picked me up and carried me to the bed where he gently lay me down. I was quivering and shaking, moaning unintelligibly from the force of my orgasm. Teddy lay down next to me and held me, kissing me while I gradually returned to my senses.

I got up on all fours facing the wall-to-wall mirror. I was shaking my ass at Teddy. "Fuck this pussy, fuck it now. I want your cock buried inside me, Teddy. Give it to me, give it to me, GIVE IT TO ME!"

Teddy's eyes got big, but he came around and stood in front of me. "Lube me up, baby. I'm not sticking this into you dry!"

I grabbed his hips and pulled him towards me. My lips parted and slid down the entire length of his shaft. I was licking and sucking him all the way down. Teddy groaned and put his hands behind my head. He began to fuck my face and I was pulling him into my mouth, hungry for his cum! I pulled his ass cheeks apart and slid my middle finger into his ass. I was finger fucking him at the same pace he was fucking my lips. When he slid back, I brought most of my finger out. When he drove into my mouth, I slid my finger up his ass as far as it would go. He came quickly.

"M-Moi-Moira! So good, so good, so goooooooddddddd! Suck my dick, eat my cum, swallow all of it. Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!" I delightedly swallowed every drop of him, licking the last drops from the slit in his prick. He was still hard as a rock. I spit on both of my palms and lubed him up with my hands. "Fuck this pussy! I want you now! Get behind me and take me!"

Teddy got into bed behind me and positioned his prick against my rosebud. We were staring at each other in the mirror. "Don't make me wait, don't tease me, give it to me, give it to me now!" I was begging Teddy, licking my lips in the mirror and undulating my ass in front of him.

He placed his hands on my hips to steady me and drove the entire length of his cock inside me in one stroke! "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, yes, yesssssssss! Fuck my pussy, Teddy, fuck it good! Fuck me hard, fuck me, Teddy, fuck me, Teddy, fuck me!"

We settled into another rhythm. When Teddy drove into me, I pushed back on my hands and knees, meeting his thrust. When he began to pull out, I leaned forward until just his prick was inside me. Neither one of us said a word. We were just watching one another in the mirror. Teddy began to pick up speed, I matched his pace. He was pounding my ass now and I was thrusting back against him just as hard. I began to rotate my hips around his shaft and squeeze his hardness with my ass muscles. I could feel his cock beginning to tremble inside me and I was tingling from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

"Oh Teddy, oh daddy, fuck this pussy, fuck it hard. Moira's pussy belongs to you, take it, take it, take meeeeeeeeee!"

"Fuck, fuck, fucking Moira! This is my pussy, always my pussy, Moira's pussy is mine!"

"Rub my nylons, baby, rub my legs, rub my thighs!"

Teddy immediately began to stroke my legs from ankles to thighs and I lost all control! "Cum, cum, cum, cum, f-fu-fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! F-fu-fuck me daddy, fuck your wife, fuck me daddy, fuck your wife! C-cu-cum-cummmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg!!!!"

I fell forward onto my elbows while Teddy continued to piston in and out of me. I was sobbing by now, begging him. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Fuck this pussy, fuck me, daddy. Hurt this pussy, fuck it hard! Nnnnn-mmmmmm-uh-uh-uh-yesssssssssssss!"

Teddy exploded inside me. He came so fast and so hard, his cum started dribbling out of my ass almost immediately. I kept thrusting back against him, squeezing his shaft with my ass muscles. "Give-it-to-me! Want-it-all! I want your cum, I want your cum, I want your cum!"

Our orgasms stopped. Teddy collapsed on top of me and then rolled me over into his arms again. He was hugging me, kissing me, caressing me, telling me how fantastic I was and how much he loved his 'wedding night.' We made love many more times that night. I lost track of how many times I came.

Teddy enjoyed his wedding night so much; he paid double the standard fee. He became another of my regular clients. He was everything his son Russell was not, gentle in bed and caring about my needs. I saw him at least once a month, sometimes twice.

12