Eric’s 21st

Story Info
Eric spends his birthday at a special strip club.
5.9k words
4.76
21.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this story, girls will described as, for example, having orange skin with yellow highlights. Highlights refers to her hair, nails, nipples, lips and anus.

Eric trembled a bit as he took his seat. The club was dark and the music was loud. On stage a short chubby girl with orange skin and yellow highlights was walking towards the backstage area. Eric stared at her big plush ass cheeks that jiggled hypnotically with each step. He felt his little cock stir in his pants as he watched her leave. He thought he caught a glimpse of her hanging balls between her plump thighs just as she was stepping through the curtain at the rear of the stage.

While he waited for the next dancer, Eric looked around the room. Most of the tables were occupied. Some with single men like him, others with couples. Girls of various colors and hues walked among the tables offering drinks and lap dances. Most of them were naked, their tits and cocks bouncing as they walked. One girl, named Ramona, with red skin and purple highlights approached Eric and asked if he wanted anything.

"I'll have a rum and coke." He said.

Ramona smiled and ran her fingers along the length of her cock. "Want a shot of cream with that honey?"

Eric looked down at her fat dripping cock and gulped. "Um, no thanks." He said nervously.

The girl smiled and nodded and walked off to get his drink. Eric sat back in his seat and waited. He had been wanting to come here ever since this bar opened. He'd heard it was a wild place. As he looked around the room more he was shocked to see various sex acts taking place all around him. Several of the waitresses were receiving enthusiastic blowjobs from the patrons. One girl stood on a table masturbating furiously until she began shooting big globs of cum into the drinks of the men standing below her. The men all clinked glasses and downed the cum laced alcohol. Another man was bent over while a waitress rubbed her equine cock on his ass.

Eric had been fascinated with these women, these so called "dickgirls", ever since he was interested in girls period. Tonight was his 21st birthday and he had been waiting for this night for a long time. He was determined to lose his virginity to one of these girls tonight. He had no idea the turn this night was gonna take.

The waitress brought him his drink and Eric gave her some money. Just as she turned away Eric spoke up. "Um excuse me?"

Ramona turned back with a smile, "Whatcha need sweetie?"

Eric took a deep breath to keep himself from getting tongue tied, "Could I still get that shot of cream?"

She giggled, "Sure thing baby. Hold out your glass and let me work that up for you."

Her hand gripped her cock and she started pumping it vigorously. Eric held his glass under the tip and smiled as her precum dripped into it. He watched as the waitress pleasured herself and wondered if he should help her in some way. Before he could say anything she beat him to the punch, "Mmmmmmm baby rub my balls for me, I'm getting close!"

Eric used his free hand to gently rub and squeeze her lemon sized balls. Her moans got louder and Eric smiled as she started to cum in his drink. The thick white liquid mixed with the rum and coke and filled the glass to the very top. The waitress smiled and straightened her purple hair. "Go ahead baby drink up while the cum is still warm. Feels really neat in your mouth with the cold drink."

Carefully, Eric brought the full glass to his lips and took a drink. The warm cum and cold drink did make for an interesting sensation in his mouth. The taste was a whole other story. Ever since he discovered the joys of masturbating, Eric had tasted his own cum a few times. It was nothing like this. Instead of the salty musky flavor he expected, he got a taste of something sweet and a little sour like some kind of citrus fruit. It blended very well with his drink.

He thanked Ramona and she walked off to take care of other patrons. Eric couldn't help but stare at her ass as she walked away.

On stage Jesse, with her purple skin and green highlights, was dancing and tossing off articles of clothes. She finished her show by masturbating until she shot several ropes of cum out over the audience. One of these landed on Eric's table and he dipped a finger in it and tasted it. It was sweet and warm and he scooped more into his mouth. Fuck, he thought, I'm gonna get addicted to this stuff.

Another waitress came by, this one with pink skin and snow white highlights, and asked if he wanted anything. Eric ordered another rum and coke and waited while she went to get it. When she returned Eric asked for another shot of cream and with a smile the girl began stroking herself. As she got close she took his glass and turned to present her ass to him. "Finger my asshole baby and make me cum!"

Eric licked his finger and slid it into her tight little pucker. The girl groaned loudly and Eric felt her hole squeeze his finger as she came in his drink.

She purred as she turned around and handed him his glass. Eric chugged down the whole drink before her cum could get cold.

The waitress smiled at his enthusiasm. "Such an eager little cumslut. Have you been here before?"

Eric blushed a little at being called a cumslut even though he could feel himself turning into one. "Um no this is my first time, but I've wanted to come here since this place opened."

"Oh and what made tonight so special?" She asked.

"It's my 21st birthday. I'm finally legal!"

The waitress grinned wickedly, "Oh really?"

Eric nodded. "I've been going nuts the last month or so I was so excited!"

"Well I hope you have a great night sweetie!" the waitress said as she turned to walk away.

After two drinks, Eric was feeling a little more brave and stopped the waitress before she could leave. "I was wondering if I could kiss the tip of your cock?"

"That's all you want baby? Just a kiss?"

Eric smiled, "I'm pacing myself."

The girl grinned and toyed with her cock. "Well ok but I want you to do something for me first."

Eric had a feeling she was about to ask for money. He had read how strippers operated and while he couldn't blame them he also wasn't exactly rolling in dough either.

"Um sure if I'm able."

"I want you to kiss my asshole first. It's very sensitive and I love having it played with."

Surprised, Eric nodded and slid off his chair and onto his knees. The girl turned and spread her cheeks wide. Her anus was pretty little white O in a valley of pink flesh. Eric leaned in close and gave her asshole a long lingering kiss. He could taste sweat and cum on his lips as he pulled away. She smiled and turned back to face him. Her cock stared him in the face, a large bead of precum glistening at the tip. Eric took a moment to enjoy the anticipation before kissing the head of her cock. His lips were smeared with precum and he licked them clean as he smiled up at the waitress.

"Thank you" he sighed.

The waitress leaned down, her large breasts brushing against his face.

"Do yourself a favor baby and stay till the end of the night."

Before Eric could ask what she meant she was gone. Ever the ass man, he stared at her plump behind as she walked away.

As he settled back in his seat he noticed the waitress had gone over to the bar and was speaking to the bartender, a tall Amazonian woman with inky black skin and electric blue highlights that seemed to glow in the dim lighting of the club. The bartender looked right at him and a wide predatory grin spread across her face. Eric blushed under her gaze and felt his cock twitch in his pants.

After that the girls' attention to him seemed to change. Over the next couple hours only two girls came by to see him. Both gave him a rum and coke and both waved off his attempts to pay only saying "Happy birthday" and walking away after looking him over. The dancers also seemed to take an interest in him, each one taking a moment in their routines to check him out. They also seemed to focus on showing off for him.

Eric felt like something was up but couldn't figure out what. Only the calming effect of the alcohol he'd consumed and the one waitress suggesting he stick around kept him from leaving.

Finally the DJ announced the last dancer for the night. Another girl set a drink on his table, this one with paper white skin and midnight blue highlights named Cassie. He stopped her to ask for a shot of cream but she said she was tapped out for the night. Disappointed, Eric sipped his drink as the last girl took the stage. It was the bartender he'd seen earlier. She strode out onto the stage already naked and began dancing. Her hair was done in long dreadlocks and they whipped around her head while she gyrated on stage. Her tits and cock were huge even for her large frame and they bounced and jiggled with her movements. Fat globs of precum splattered the stage and Eric worried she might slip if she weren't careful.

She danced through three songs and seemed to spend the last song focused solely on Eric. When she finished, the DJ announced that the show was over and the club would now be closing. All the patrons started getting up, most of the men adjusting their pants as they rose to leave. Eric was doing the same when the bartender pointed at him. "Not you cutie. You stay right where you are."

Eric blushed and quickly sat back down. A few of the patrons looked over at him with expressions of curiosity and jealousy as they filed out of the building. Within minutes the club was empty except for Eric and the girls who were all backstage at this point.

The chubby orange and yellow girl Eric had seen when he first arrived came out and walked over to his table. Her tits and ass were huge but her cock was shorter than the other girls. What it lacked in length though, it made up for in girth. It looked thicker than a soda can and drooled a constant stream of precum. Her balls were similarly huge, each one the size of a grapefruit.

As she approached him she smiled. She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Come on birthday boy it's time for your party!" She said with a mischievous giggle.

Eric stood and followed her backstage, eyes glued to her wobbling buttcheeks. She led him down a long hallway that ended at a single door. She opened it and stood aside motioning Eric to enter. He did and was surprised to see every dickgirl that worked there was waiting for him.

It was a sea of naked multicolored flesh. There wasn't a single girl there that couldn't pass for a sex goddess. Beautiful tits, gorgeous asses, and big hard cocks filled his eyes. He stepped into the room and the orange girl behind him shut the door.

The Amazon bartender stepped forward. "When we heard it was your birthday and you chose to spend it here we decided you deserved to have the best birthday ever. So, you can have us as your personal harem for the night and fuck us all you want or you can be our little bottom bitch boy and have the pleasure of serving us all."

Eric looked over the dozen dickgirls standing before him. He was a virgin and the thought of shoving his cock into all of those tight asses almost made him cum right then and there. But deep down he knew what he was and what he really wanted. He knew his cock was little and could never hope to satisfy these beautiful women. Better to offer up his mouth and ass. He'd heard that men could cum from being fucked in the ass so he knew he'd enjoy being used by them. He smiled and said " I'm all yours ladies."

The girls cheered and closed in on him quickly stripping off his clothes. The bartender looked down at his stiff 3 inches and giggled. "Oh yeah baby," she said "You were definitely made to be a bottom boy with that cute bubble butt and little sissy cock."

Eric blushed and a tear spilled down his cheek as she pointed out his shortcoming. He'd known he never really measured up to other men but it still hurt to have it pointed out. Especially in front of all these beautiful women. The bartender smiled and ruffled his hair. "Sorry that was kinda mean of me. How about I let you have a go in my ass to make up for it?"

Eric smiled and nodded "I would love that!"

Across the room was a large bed which the bartender laid back on, her ass resting at the edge. She spread her legs wide and beckoned Eric to join her. He quickly obeyed, moving to stand between her legs which she wrapped around his waist and drew him in.

Eric gazed down at the obsidian goddess laid out before him. Her breasts wobbled with her heavy breathing and her electric blue nipples were stiff and begging to be sucked. More so was the pillar of cockflesh resting against his chest. He stared down at it, memorizing every detail while a pink hand came around his waist and spread its payload of lube all over his aching peen. Warm lips brushed his ear as a familiar voice whispered "Go for it baby. Fuck her good."

Eric needed no further encouragement and pushed his cock into the blue ring of muscle between her cheeks. Oh god she's so tight! He thought as he fed all 3 inches into her. Still a little embarrassed about his size he nonetheless began to thrust in and out. The inky black cock pulsing against his chest was oozing precum. Without a second thought he bent his head down and began to suck on the huge head. He drank her precum while he fucked her ass. The sweet slippery juice coated his throat and inflamed his arousal. He felt like he could never be satisfied. He pumped his hips harder and faster while he forced more and more cockflesh into his hungry mouth.

He suddenly felt warm fingers caressing his little balls and looked down to see an orange hand rubbing and squeezing his sac. He felt light kisses on his skin. All the girls around him were giggling and moaning and encouraging him. Faster, they said. Harder, they said. Make her scream, they said.

Eric could feel his balls churning and he knew he was close but he wanted to make her cum first. He pushed his head further down her cock and was surprised to feel her slide down his throat. That must have done the trick because she grabbed his head and pushed it down further still as she cried out and sent a torrent of cum down his throat and into his belly. This pushed him over the edge and he squirted his little load in her butt. He finished long before she did and kept gulping down her cream.

Finally, after taking what felt like a gallon of cum down his throat, the Amazon's cock fell from his mouth. Feeling drunk with arousal, Eric slowly slipped his little dick from her ass and was somewhat surprised to see he was still hard.

The girls all clapped and cheered for the death of his virginity. The white girl with dark blue highlights rubbed his belly. "Damn Delia," she said, "it looks like you knocked him up!"

Delia gave a wicked little grin as she sat up and pulled her lovers head into her breasts. "That was just an appetizer." She purred softly.

All of the other girls giggled. They knew that only the chubby orange-skinned girl could out produce Delia in the cum department.

Eric was lost in the blackness of Delia's tits listening to her heartbeat while he recovered. He had read up on dickgirls over the last few years and knew that the hormones in their cum could have a variety of effects on the male body. Given the amount of cum he had just had shot down his throat he wondered what would happen to him in the next few hours.

He didn't get to wonder long though as eager hands pulled him away from Delia and threw him down on the bed face up. Before he could ask what was going on, a big pink ass filled his vision. It lowered itself down to his face and spread apart revealing the white puckered hole inside. He remembered the owner of this lovely rump saying she liked having her hole played with and figured she was taking her opportunity for a little analingus.

As the soft warm cheeks enveloped his head he stuck his tongue out and started licking her hole. Though muffled by her ass he could hear her moan and knew he was doing just what she wanted. He speared his tongue as deep into her ass as he could while his little cock and balls were engulfed in a warm wet mouth. He wondered who was sucking him as he tongued the pink girl's delicious booty.

He spent several minutes licking and sucking the sweet little pucker while he was expertly sucked until he came. He moaned into the enveloping ass and pushed his tongue deeper inside her. He hadn't realized yet that his tongue had nearly doubled in length thanks to the hormones coursing through his body.

"Geez Glenda you're gonna kill that poor boy with your fat ass!" Eric heard one of the girls say.

With his tongue deep in her ass she started bouncing up and down. "Oh fuck I'm almost there baby don't stop!" Glenda moaned.

Seconds later her asshole tightened around Eric's tongue as she came all over the bed. Her asscheeks squeezed his face cutting off what little air he had. He started to panic a little bit, but then two of the girls pushed Glenda off onto the bed, her cock launching ropes of jizz everywhere.

The girls were all laughing and licking Glenda's cum off each other when Eric felt a warm wet tongue invade his backside. It licked and slurped up and down his crack and dove into his little virgin hole. He moaned and looked down to see the girl with purple skin and green highlights staring at him from between his legs.

"Aw why does Jesse get to take his butt cherry?"whined a girl with dark grey skin and cherry red highlights.

Jesse giggled and kissed Eric's little balls. "You snooze you lose darling!" She said before diving back into Eric's ass.

Eric lay back with his eyes closed and enjoyed the attention before thick orange thighs surrounded his head. He opened his eyes in time to see a pair of giant balls land on his face. Without having to be told he started licking. He knew there was no way they could ever fit in his mouth so he didn't bother trying. He felt fingers on his nipples pinching and pulling, driving his arousal even higher than it already was.

Thick slippery precum drooled all over his neck and chest as he kissed and licked the cum-filled orbs covering his face. He breathed in her heady musky aroma that threatened to drive all rational thought from his head.

Jesse, meanwhile, had stopped licking and was now pressing the head of her 10 inch shecock to Eric's virgin hole. She took her time, squeezing out drops of precum to add to the saliva coating Eric's hole. She kept a steady pressure, only going in as far as Eric allowed her. She wanted his first time to be so good he'd be hooked on girlcock for life.

Slowly, Eric felt his ass stretching open to accommodate the huge cock pressing for entrance into his virgin passage. There was a little pain but nothing he couldn't handle. He distracted himself by licking the huge balls resting on his face. Suddenly, he felt the head pop through his ring and his mouth fell open in a long loud moan that was quickly cut off as his mouth was stuffed with orange cockmeat.

Eric sucked on the thick bulbous cock head as it slid over his tongue coating it in pre. He looked up to see the orange beauty had repositioned herself to better line her cock up with his mouth. She moaned and pushed her cock down his throat.

Eric expected his gag reflex to kick in but it never did. Again, he remembered that girlcum had different effects and he figured this was one of them.

Slowly, both girls fucked Eric with their huge cocks. All he could do was lay there and take it. His moans were muffled but still announced his pleasure to all of the girls watching.

His asshole clung deliciously to Jesse's big fuckstick and each thrust brought them both closer to orgasm. Meanwhile, Beth held her fat orange shecock in Eric's throat while he swallowed on it over and over.

All of the girls watched as Eric had his innocence fucked out of him. Many of them stroked their cocks or fingered their eager assholes.

12