Eric’s 21st

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Jesse cried out in ecstasy as she started pumping her thick creamy load deep into Eric's ass. His eyes rolled back as he was filled with more cum. Beth fucked his throat faster, her huge balls smacking Eric's face, until she too began shooting her own load.

Eric could himself being flooded with gallons of girlcream. It spilled out around Jesse's cock and poured from his nostrils. His belly looked like he was carrying twins. And yet, he craved even more. He couldn't wait for the next girl to use him and fill him with more cum. He wanted every cock in the room to fuck his holes until they had no more cum to give.

Beth and Jesse slid their cocks from Eric's ravaged holes and were quickly replaced by two more girls. He was repositioned on his hands and knees and Ramona sank her big shecock into his ass while Gwen backed her big pink ass up to his face for another round of ass eating bliss. Ramona fucked him with a slow but hard pace each thrust pushing his face deeper into Gwen's ass.

After letting Eric eat her ass for a few minutes, Gwen turned and fed all 9 inches of her cock into Eric's hungry mouth. Hee fingers tangled in his hair as she fucked his face. The girls giggled at the sound of her balls slapping his chin.

Eric was in heaven. Both of his holes stuffed full of cock and his belly swollen with cum. His only regret was not coming to this place sooner. Between his legs his little cock spit globs of cum as he was fucked. His balls ached but the orgasmic high he was on made it all worth it.

His body rocked back and forth between the girls fucking him. Their sweat dripped down on him and he could smell their musk. The room almost seemed to be fogged with it it was so thick. Two of the other girls moved in on either side and grabbed his hands, placing them on their throbbing shafts. He pumped them vigorously as streams of precum coated his hands. He marveled at how the girls seemed to have an unending supply of it.

Minutes later, Ramona slammed hard into his ass and with a growl unleashed a torrent of scalding hot girlspunk into his ass. Eric could feel each surge of cum filling him more. He felt it oozing out around her cock and pouring down his thighs and balls and when she finally pulled out a river flowed out of his gaping hole and pooled on the bed under him. Were it not for the cock stuffed down his throat he would've buried his face in that puddle and slurped up all he could. Instead he kept sucking Gwen's cock until she too came in his mouth. He gulped down her load until she finally pulled out and glazed his face with the last two shots.

It went on like this for hours. Eric got everything he wanted. Every girl got a turn in his ass and some took seconds. His mouth was just as busy too. Sucking cock, licking balls and eating ass. At one point the girls made a circle around him with their asses facing them and he went around eating them all out. They fucked him in every position possible. They laid him out on his back and all the girls surrounded him stroking their huge cocks until they came all over him in the ultimate bukkake. His entire body was covered in a thick layer of cum. As he lay there dripping with cream he was suddenly hit with a warm stream of piss on his chest and soon all the girls were peeing on him washing away all the cum.

The bed was a swamp of fluids by the time things began to calm down. Eric was in an odd state of exhaustion and excitement. Despite countless orgasms his little cock still stood hard. His asshole gaped wide and he wondered if it would ever return to normal.

The girls were all cuddled around him stroking his body and each other's when suddenly the door slammed open. Eric's eyes nearly fell out of his head at the sight of the woman that entered the room. She was about 10 feet tall and had creamy white skin with deep maroon highlights. She stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips. Her massive breasts heaved with each breath and her two foot cock bobbed with her heartbeat. She looked over the scene on the bed and sniffed at the air like a predator on the hunt.

"What the fuck is going on here?" She growled. "It's almost noon you silly sluts."

She eyed Eric. "And who the fuck is this?"

Delia stood up and walked over to the giantess. "Please don't be mad Jen. It was Eric's 21st birthday and he'd been dreaming of coming here as soon as he was legal and me and the girls decided to give him a great birthday."

A smile crept over Jen's maroon lips. "Is that so? Is today your birthday little boy?"

Eric nodded," Yes ma'am. I've wanted to come here ever since this place opened and tonight I was finally old enough."

Jen crooked a finger at the boy, "Come here."

Eric crawled off the bed and staggered towards Jen on shaky legs. He almost fell but Jen grabbed him by the shoulders and held him up. Hee beautiful cock bobbed and swayed in his face hypnotically and he couldn't help but stare at it.

Jen smiled at this."I can see why you like it here. Do you like my big girl?"

Eric barely heard her through his lust induced trance but then he nodded eagerly. "Oh my god yes. It's so big and beautiful. Please let me suck it!"

Jen's head fell back as she laughed. "We'll you get points for enthusiasm if nothing else. Go ahead boy show me what you can do with that mouth."

Eric wasted no time and started licking all over Jen's huge cock and balls bathing them in cum laced saliva. Jen moaned and rubbed her huge cock on Eric's face as he licked. He gripped her thick shaft and pointed the head at his face. Precum streamed from her pisshole. Eric thought it looked big enough to stick his finger in but instead leaned in and burrowed his tongue deep inside. Jen moaned louder and rocked her hips slowly then started feeding her cock into his mouth. Eric slid his tongue from her pisshole and relaxed his throat taking her inch by inch. When he felt her big balls rub against his chin they both moaned. She gripped his hair tightly and started fucking his face. She went slowly at first but soon picked up speed and before long was pounding his face pussy ferociously. Her balls pummeled his chin while he clung to her thighs.

The other girls watched in awe as Jen rammed her cock down Eric's throat over and over. Most guys would be slapping at her thighs and trying to push away. They didn't call her the bitch breaker for nothing. Eric on the other hand clung to her and took it. His hands slid around her waist and gripped her butt tightly as if he was trying to pull her deeper.

Delia's eyes sparkled as she watched the spectacle before her. She knew they had found someone special in Eric.

Jen was also impressed at Eric's eagerness to be used. She was tempted to push him harder but she didn't want to scare him off. As it was he was taking a harder face fucking than any other guy she'd ever used before. She was very curious to see what his cute little ass could take.

She ground her cock into his throat and moaned as she dumped a load that would even put Beth to shame. Eric's belly bulged obscenely. Fortunately, most of the cum he'd taken from the other girls had either been absorbed into his body or drained from his gaping asshole. Otherwise, Jen's load would made him burst.

She slowly pulled her cock from his mouth. "Mmmmmmmm such a good little cocksucker. Now let's see how well you eat ass!"

With that she turned and presented her gigantic ass to Eric. His eyes nearly bugged out as they roamed over the massive cheeks on display. He began kissing and licking all over the massive globes of flesh while nuzzling them with his face. Jen reached back and spread her cheeks and Eric got his first glimpse of her deep red pucker. He licked his lips and dove in. Jen let go and her ass closed around his head burying him almost to his shoulders. He moaned from the depths of her ass as he licked her crack and sucked her asshole. His tongue wormed it's way deep inside her and licked her anal walls.

Delia meanwhile got on her knees and pointed her boss' cock at her open mouth. She loved sucking this big lovely cock but for now she held off so her boss could enjoy Eric's tongue in her ass. Delia had certainly enjoyed it when Eric ate her out earlier.

She and Jen had talked about getting a fuckboy for the club to help keep the girls satisfied and she thought Eric would be perfect for the job.

Eric meanwhile was loving every minute of the rimjob he was giving Jen. He never thought there could be an ass so big and perfect. The girls could hear the muffled licking and slurping from Jen's ass.

Without warning Jen reached back and shoved Eric's face deeper into her ass until Eric thought his head might pop through her ring. She groaned and bathed Delia's face in cum until it dripped down her body and covered her almost completely. Jen was definitely a one-woman bukkake show.

Jen spread her cheeks again releasing Eric from their death grip. She allowed him a few minutes to recover before picking him up and carrying him to the swampy bed.

"Goddam you bitches ruined this bed!" She said with a small smile on her lips. She was actually quite impressed that the little fuckboy in her arms had been able to survive being at the epicenter of so much lust.

She threw Eric onto the bed and and pushed his face into a puddle of cum piss and sweat while she worked her enormous cock into his ass. Eric groaned and slurped up mouthfuls of the fluids from the bed. He felt his ass stretching like never before. Jen was twice the size of Delia and Delia had nearly ruined his hole. He gripped the sheets tightly and held on as Jen filled his ass. Luckily the hormones in the cum that had been pumped into his body had left his asshole nice and pliable and he took her cock much easier than he should have.

Finally, Jen's balls came to rest on his ass. Eric had never felt so full before. Her huge cock was mashing down on his little hotspot. As she started to fuck him every other thrust made him cum. His balls were long since drained but the pleasurable contractions wracked his body. His eyes rolled back in his head and his mind was lost in orgasmic bliss.

Jen took him in every position she could. She lifted him off the bed and held him by his legs with her massive tits pressed against his back while she bounced him on her cock. She spun him on her cock and pressed his face to her breast as she fucked him. She took him missionary. Doggystyle. She made him ride her.

Despite having blown numerous loads through the night, watching Jen had gotten the girls worked up again. None of them were brave enough to try and join in with their boss so they all turned on each other in an impromptu orgy. Cocks were sucked. Asses were eaten and fucked. Gwen was on all fours with half of Ramona's arm buried in her ass while she fisted her throbbing pink cock. Jesse giggled as she and Beth had a sort of water gun fight with their pissing cocks. That is until an errant stream sprayed the back of Eric's head eliciting a growl from the rutting Jen. Jesse eeped and blushed as she ran to Beth and shoved her cock into the other girls huge orange ass. The room was filled with moans and cries and slapping flesh.

Finally Jen spooned Eric and ground her cock into him until she unloaded deep in his ass. Their moans blended together in a chorus of ecstasy. The girls watched as his belly grew and grew until Jen pulled out and glazed his butt with the last of her cum.

She turned him to face her and giggled when she saw he was out like a light. His limp little body was a complete mess of fluids.

Delia appeared with a clean blanket and with Jen's help they wrapped him up and carried him out to Delia's car.

"Take him home and clean him up. Then put him to bed. No fucking even if he asks for it. Once he's rested we'll talk to him about being the club's fuckboy. Got it?"

Delia smiled at the little bundle in the passenger seat of her car and smiled. "Got it boss."

12