Erica and Jacob... and Sandi

Story Info
Erica thinks her best friend Sandi needs sex. She's right.
6k words
4.49
6.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenelopeX
PenelopeX
47 Followers

"How was your date with that guy from the trail?" Erica asked her best friend Sandi. They had been out walking the previous week and had encountered a man running through the nature preserve. He'd broken a shoelace and it happened that Sandi had a spare in her purse and had given it to him. The man, whose name Erica could not recall, was tall - and 'extremely worthy', as she had whispered to Sandi after he'd continued on his run. Part of it was surely that he was shirtless and sweaty, but his body was toned, he was very handsome, and quite personable. 'I know,' Sandi had said with a grin, 'we're meeting for drinks on Friday.'

Now Sandi shrugged.

"Fine," she said. "He's nice enough. But we really have nothing in common."

"Will there be a second date?"

Sandi shook her head.

"It's a shame, too. Because..."

She leaned toward Erica and looked around conspiratorially, "...I really need sex. It's been like four months."

Now Erica leaned in with a grin and whispered, "Then why don't you fuck him?"

Sandi laughed and shook her head.

"You prude," Erica said with mock disdain.

"I am not a prude! I just... he wasn't pushing my buttons."

"You didn't let him anywhere near your buttons."

Sandi shrugged.

"He was into me, though," she said with grin.

"I'll bet he was," her friend replied.

The conversation wandered for a time. Then Erica steered it back toward Sandi's sexual deprivations.

"Your last was Roger, I take it?"

Sandi nodded.

"And how many is that? How many guys have you fucked so far?"

"Erica!"

But the other woman wasn't going to be brushed off.

"Four," Sandi replied after a time.

"Four," Erica repeated, shaking her head. "And you're twenty-four years old?"

"Not enough?" Sandi asked, rolling her eyes.

Erica looked at her.

"I've had eight. And that's despite the fact that I've been with Jacob since we were sophomores."

Erica and Jacob lived together.

"Damn. You were with seven men before Jacob?"

"Six. Once since."

"Oh my God, Erica!"

Her friend waved her off.

"It wasn't cheating," she replied, "because Jacob knew. And approved."

Sandi was just staring, her mouth open. Erica could see the smile nonetheless.

"Who?"

"Now that I'll never tell."

She took a sip of coffee, then looked seriously at Sandi.

"Let me ask you something."

Sandi gave her that 'go on' look.

"Do you find Jacob to be 'worthy'?"

"Erica, I-"

"I wouldn't ask were I going to be bothered by however you answered."

Sandi was non-committal for a moment.

"Yes," she finally said. "Very."

Erica grinned.

"You know, not long ago I asked Jacob to name my three most fuckable friends. Guess who came in first?"

"Who?" Sandi asked credulously.

"You!" Erica yelled, giving her friend an affectionate rap on the arm.

"Really?"

Sandi was genuinely surprised. Erica was truly a beauty. Tall, blonde, long-legged. And she was always smiling, appearing a pleasant flirt even without trying.

Erica gave her a dismissive you're-being-ridiculous look. Sandi said nothing for a time. Then she looked up at her friend.

"You've got, what, four inches on me. I've got at least ten pounds on you. And you've got that smile."

"Oh, I've got it going on!" Erica exclaimed, but Sandi knew she didn't take herself so seriously.

"But do you know what I don't have? Your boobs."

This was true. Sandi sometimes envied Erica's perky breasts, but she did like her substantially larger tits. And so did men.

"And you know what Jacob likes? Your ass."

Sandi blushed. They'd compared asses before. Erica's was smaller. Compact. Sandi's had curves. Too much, she often thought. Conversely, Erica had told her that it was about perfect.

"Who knows? I owe Jacob one. Maybe I'll let you fuck him sometime."

Sandi laughed nervously. Erica could certainly say outrageous things.


A week later they were out shopping. Sandi was trying on some jeans. She came out of the dressing room so Erica could offer her opinion.

"Not tight enough."

Sandi frowned, but she put the jeans back and got another pair. Eventually she found a pair that satisfied Erica. They looked good, Sandi thought, but they seemed awful snug.

"Trust me," Erica said.

Sandi did.

After, they went to the apartment Erica shared with Jacob. At her friend's urging, Sandi changed into the jeans. They were talking at the kitchen table when Erica suddenly looked into the corner by the sink.

"What on earth is that?"

Sandi looked at her questioningly.

"There, see it?" she said, pointing.

The other girl got up and bent over, peering futilely.

"Now is that an ass or what?" she heard Erica say, and turned to look at her. There was Jacob standing in the doorway. Sandi's eyes locked with his for an embarrassing moment.

He nodded approvingly, then agreed that it certainly was. Sandi flushed. Jacob was just back from work. He excused himself and went to change out of his work clothes. Erica leaned over to Sandi and whispered to her friend.

"I guarantee you his dick is hard now."

Sandi put her hand up to her mouth, her eyes wide with both surprise and mirth. Her face was warm, and she hoped Jacob wouldn't return until she was able to comport herself. Because suddenly, Sandi felt herself becoming slightly wet.


That Saturday they were out for drinks in the afternoon. Jacob was golfing with friends, and the girls were soaking in the beautiful summer day under umbrellas at a downtown establishment.

Erica took a sip of her Mai Tai, then looked at her friend.

"So, do you want to have sex with my boyfriend?"

Taken aback, it took her a moment to begin a reply.

"Erica, I-"

"It's both a question and an offer. Do you?"

Now Sandi was really surprised.

"I don't know what to say."

"How about 'yes'? There's only one condition."

Sandi waited.

"I get to watch."

"My God, Erica!" Sandi said, laughing. "You really want to see me and Jacob together?"

"I don't want to 'see you two together'," Erica said with a roll of her eyes, "I want to see you spread your legs for him and I want to see him slide his dick into your pussy."

Out of the corner of her eyes, Sandi thought she saw another patron at a nearby table glance over. Erica paid no attention, looking intently back at her friend.

"I want to watch the two of you fuck."

It was not that Sandi wouldn't have liked to have sex with Jacob. She liked him, he clearly liked her, and a pleasant vibe existed between the two of them. The mere idea, shared out loud with her best friend and Jacob's girlfriend, was certainly turning her on. Sandi looked at Erica.

"You're actually serious?"

Erica smiled brightly and nodded.

The idea of sex with Jacob was one thing. How it might play out was another.

"You said you were with someone else. I mean, since you and Jacob... and he knows about it?"

"Two someones," Erica corrected.

"You said-"

"I said I've been with another guy. I fucked Stephen, one of Jacob's closest and oldest friends since like childhood. Jacob suggested it. Set it up. And after, I told him all about it."

Sandi looked at her friend, not understanding.

"The other was a girl," Erica said with a smile.

Sandi put her hand to her face. She was incredulous.

Who?"

"There was this girl I met in that seminar in Atlanta last year."

Sandi remembered. Erica had talked all about it. Well, not all about it, clearly.

"She was there from Milwaukee, I think, also in town on business. Anyway, we met up one evening and things turned interesting."

"Interesting?"

Erica looked at Sandi frankly.

"We kissed. I finger-fucked her. She ate my pussy."

"My God, Erica!"

Erica grinned.

"Yes, Jacob knows about that, too. Now let's stop talking about my playmates and talk about you and Jacob. Do you want to fuck him?"

"Yes," Sandi said, giggling.

"All right, then. That's settled."

Erica finished her Mai Tai.

"Wait. What about... you know? When. And... details."

"Our place," Erica said without hesitation.

"Really? Won't that be... weird?"

"Not at all. Because later, when Jacob is fucking me, I want to enjoy the thought that it's in the exact same place that he fucked you."

She was looking very matter-of-factly at Sandi.

"What's he... like?" Sandi asked.

Erica had a look of bemusement on her face.

"He's circumcised, if that's what you mean."

"Um... size?"

Erica laughed.

"Bigger. Not huge, but he'll fill up that tight little under-used pussy of yours."

She patted Sandi on the thigh with a smile as she said this. Sandi toyed with her drink, then also finished it.

"No condom," Erica said.

"Really?"

Sandi was surprised. But not disappointed.

"Really. I want Jacob to cum in you."

Sandi's face got hot and she knew she was blushing intently. And she was very turned on.


The plan was to meet at Erica and Jacob's on the following Saturday. When Sandi arrived, just her friend was there.

"Jacob will be back from golfing in a bit. I'm just making dinner."

Sandi helped Erica in the kitchen. She chopped tomatoes for the salad. Her friend marinated the steaks for the grill. They let the evening's main event linger, unspoken. When the meat was in the refrigerator, Erica turned to Sandi.

"All right, let's see."

"What?" Sandi asked.

"Your pussy. Show me."

"Erica-"

"You didn't shave, right? I want to make sure you've got it right. Come on, shorts and panties around your ankles!"

Sandi looked at the windows, making sure there was at least reasonable privacy. She took down her shorts, not looking at Erica. Then, slowly, she slid her panties down as well.

Erica nodded her approval.

"Nice," she said, her voice complimentary. "Jacob likes me shaved, so I figured he'd prefer something a little different. But not, you know, out of control. You're trimmed up very nicely."

It occurred to Sandi then that her friend made her blush a lot. She pulled her panties and then her shorts back up.

"Can you spend the night?" Erica asked in a casual tone.

Sandi was surprised.

"Uh... sure. But where will I sleep?"

"In our bed. With us. It's a king, there's plenty of room!"

"The three of us?"

"Yes," said Erica with a smile. "I'll watch the two of you fuck. Then I think I'll have Jacob fuck me, and I want you right there next to us, watching."

Sandi was speechless.

"By the way, we fucked Monday night. That was the last time. And Jacob is on a strict no-orgasms order since then. So it's been five days for him. He won't last as long as he would otherwise, but he should fill you big a big load!"

"Jesus, Erica!" Sandi hissed with a smile.

Erica reached out and affectionately touched her arm.

It was a very pleasant evening. Sandi was nervous, especially when Jacob got home, but she was finding the sexual electricity hanging in the air to be very pleasant. This was really beyond anything and everything she'd experienced previously.

They hung out on the deck, enjoying beers in the sun while the steaks crackled and sizzled on the grill. Then they ate. After, music in the background as they talked and laughed. Finally, Erica stood and looked at the two of them.

"All right, who wants to fuck?"

More blushing on Sandi's part. She saw Jacob raise his hand.

"I want to fuck!" he said with mock over-enthusiasm and looked at Sandi. She couldn't help but laugh and felt tremendously aroused.

Jacob was tall, six feet. Sandi liked that. He was currently sporting a two-day growth on his face. Erica knew that pushed her buttons, and she figured that was the reason behind it. Stealing a glance, she could see the prominent bulge in Jacob's shorts. As hard as she was secretly wet, she supposed. Hard for her.

Erica took a hand from each of them.

"So," she said, glancing back and forth between them, "Jacob hasn't had any pussy other than mine for almost three years. The previous was Brenda, that cute thing who worked at the Old Duck, right?"

Jacob confirmed this.

"And poor Sandi here hasn't had anything but her own fingers for, what, five months?"

Sandi felt as conspicuous as she did horny with anticipation.

"Then let's go upstairs. Let the fornicating begin!"

She was the ringleader, Sandi thought to herself.

They went upstairs. Erica began to undress.

"Well? Kiss or something!"

And so Sandi sat on Erica and Jacob's bed, and he did so as well beside her. They had long been a threesome of friends, and Sandi recalled many moments of personal intimacy between herself and Jacob. Honest discussions. Frank critiques. Because of Erica's relationship to both of them, it was safe. Now they were going to have sex. That would be safe, too, for the same reason. How odd, she thought. And the already-established closeness made it all the more exciting as it unfolded.

Sandi closed her eyes. She felt his breath. Then their lips connected. He kissed her. She returned the kiss. Electricity surged through her. Then she felt his hand, on her breast, cupping it. Through her clothes, yes, but still. Her nipples were hard, the one on the tit he was fondling particularly so. When Jacob began kissing her neck, she opened her eyes. Erica was there. Standing. Watching. Fully nude. Like a Goddess, Sandi thought. Then Jacob noticed her, but his attention remained on Sandi. At that moment, she ached to simply lie back and spread her legs and have him fuck her as hard as she could. Yet she knew this had to play out in a way that might taunt her immediate desires but would be better for it.

Jacob paused for a moment and their eyes locked. For all the perfection that her friend seemed to embody, it was obvious that at that moment he wanted Sandi. And suddenly Sandi wanted him to have her in front of Erica. Her friend's presence was now not something she could accommodate but a thing she desired.

"You two are way overdressed!" Erica interjected.

So Sandi unbuttoned her shirt, then her bra beneath it, wriggling out of both. Jacob, now standing, took off his shirt as well. Then his pants. Sandi slid out of her pants. She could see Jacob looking at her black panties, and she could see in his eyes his wanting what they momentarily concealed. When he removed his briefs, his dick sprang out, hard and ready. Then Sandi lay back and as elegantly as possible, took her panties off. She knew she glistened with readiness. Jacob's dick twitched. Then he moved to her. Kissing again, this time their bodies warm and ready, pressed together. He kissed her neck. Then, down, each nipple. Her belly. Sandi's breath came deep, for she now knew what he planned. Oral, for her. God, yes.

Sandi was only vaguely aware of the mattress dipping off to her side. Eventually, she noticed Erica there. Just observing. Smiling. They exchanged a look. All this time, Jacob's breath hot on her nether regions. His hands, caressing. Teasing. Not touching where she wanted him to touch. Not yet. In this haze of serene pleasure and anticipation of much greater delights to come, she focused on Erica once again. She realized that they had never been closer. Though they were not even touching, just the sharing of this moment, and the sharing of Jacob, was tremendous intimacy. And she saw in Erica's eyes the same understanding.

The first touch of his tongue, right on her pussy, on the lips so swollen and sensitive, elicited a deep moan from her.

"Do you like that?" Erica asked, a question without need but just to hear a response, Sandi knew.

"Yes," she managed to say, her voice cracking with lust.

"He's good," her friend said, a knowing statement, as she ran her hand through Sandi's hair.

"Five days, remember? So I think Jacob should get you close enough that he can pound you the rest of the way before he blows. Which I doubt will take long!"

He had inserted a finger into her and was tonguing her clit. Sandi moaned.

"Does that sound like a plan?" Erica went on, teasing.

"Yes!" Sandi blurted out, uncomposed.

She looked over. Erica was right there. The little nipples on her small boobs hard. A genuine smile broad on her face. Sandi closed her eyes.

"Do what I like," she heard Erica say, knowing it was meant for Jacob. And then she felt his finger. At the base of her pussy. Lower, still. His tongue probed, into her this time, and Sandi started slightly. It was heaven. Then his finger was on her asshole, surprising her. Pressure. God, he was- was he?- Yes. The tip, inserted. Sandi gasped. And then Jacob was tongue-fucking her pussy as he began to finger-fuck her ass. Sandi had never had either the desire for, or the reality of, anything in her ass, but this was totally working for her. A sensation foreign and, even as it pleased, somehow seeming incongruous with pleasure. Yet, absolutely working.

"It's time to fuck her, Babe," she heard Erica say, and Sandi looked over at her friend as she felt Jacob's finger pop out of her ass and he moved back. She gazed into Erica's blue eyes as she spread her legs for Erica's boyfriend. Even when she felt Jacob there, the exchanged look between the girls continued.

As Jacob slid his dick into her, without urgency but with firm purpose, Sandi was looking at Erica. Only then did she turn her attention back to him. He smiled at her. Smiled as he pushed his cock into her again. And again. Deeper thrusts now. Faster. Harder.

"He's fucking me," she said, looking at Erica, wondering in the moment why she would say that.

Erica smiled and nodded pleasantly.

"He is. And I can tell he likes that tight, neglected pussy of yours."

Sandi could feel that this comment excited Jacob. He fucked her harder still. Only briefly did she wonder whether he would last long enough for her to climax, because she then realized that her orgasm was rising fast within her. God, it was going to happen. She was going to cum with Jacob inside of her.

"Jacob, I'm... I..." she was barely able to aspirate the words. He slammed his cock into her.

"I..."

Sandi arched her back and cried, a long orgasmic vocalization that surprised her, and began to buck against the cock of her friend's boyfriend. Even as she was orgasming, she was aware of Jacob pinning her down, impaling her against the bed so as to maintain the connection as she writhed, until the final hard pump that ended not in a momentary retreat but in a release. A sweet, amazing release. Inside of her.

She looked over to Erica again, looked into those blue eyes at the very moments she felt Jacob's cum spurting into her, again and again.

The smile on her best friend's face one of unadulterated satisfaction.


They slept together, all of them. Nude. Sandi in the middle. She woke up in the middle of the night, lying on her side. Up against Erica. She could feel Jacob, behind her. They were both asleep.

She was warm. It was serene, pleasant. It had initially been awkward after. Then she had watched Erica and Jacob. He was spent, but Erica had taken him in her mouth and sucked him hard again. Sandi had looked into those blue eyes as Erica was fellating Jacob, and though they said nothing, both were thinking of the fact that at that moment Erica was tasting Sandi's pussy. On her boyfriend's cock. Though she had tried to hide it, this had thrilled Sandi.

She wasn't quite sure why.

Jacob had fucked Erica for a long time. Sandi watched her friend climax. Then Jacob came for the second time that night.

After, when Jacob was in the bathroom, Erica had looked at Sandi.

"We both have his cum in our pussies."

In the dark, Sandi drifted pleasantly back to sleep.


It was light. Her eyes fluttered open. Erica, sitting cross-legged before her. She could feel Jacob, suddenly realizing that his hands were cupping her tits. She pushed back against him, and his cock slipped just into her. It had apparently been there, pressed against her pussy. And she, in her sleep, had been aroused and growing ready, because she was wet and her body had easily accepted it.

PenelopeX
PenelopeX
47 Followers
12