Erica and Jacob... and Sandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love watching you fuck her," Erica said, looking at Jacob.

She felt him pivoting. Sandi moved, understanding. Onto her elbows and knees. Pushing her ass, out and up. Jacob was out of her. Then in again.

Fucking her.

Doggy style.

She had not anticipated this. Wasn't it a one-time thing? Not that Sandi was complaining. Just surprised. She put her head down, sideways. Looking at Erica. Watching Erica watching Jacob fuck her. She could hear the sound as his body impacted hers, as his muscular legs drove into her buttocks. She could feel him, deep in her. Deeper now, from a superior angle. Erica's boyfriend's cock, so deep in her. His hands caressed her ass. He was loving it, she could tell. Its feel. Its sight, surely. And at that moment, Sandi loved her ass, too.

Then, she allowed herself to drift away. Jacob fucked her. Deeper. Harder. He'd had the night to recover, but he'd still spent himself twice in the past ten hours.

"Do you like Sandi's pussy?" she heard Erica say.

"What do you think?"

The cocky bastard. Sandi laughed.

Then she slipped inexorably toward her peak. She let herself go. Moaning. Crying out, dimly aware of crying his name. She looked at her friend, then cried out her name.

Then she came.

Violently.

He pounded away at her for another minute or two before his cum, what he could still summon after two recent drainings, flowed into her.

After, Sandi slept again.


When she woke, Erica was standing before the mirror in the wall, putting in an earring. She was dressed.

"Well, good morning," her friend said to Sandi's reflection. Sandi smiled.

"Jacob's off to golf. Let's go grab some breakfast."

And so they did. Sandi showered, and then they went out. What had happened hung heavily over everything. It seemed to Sandi like a perpetual arousal. And it was.


Erica would find in the coming months that a sexual tension hung between herself and Jacob. She loved it. She didn't want to fuck him again, but she savored the memory. It wasn't that she preferred not to fuck him again. Had Erica offered, she'd have readily accepted. But it was all right as it was. The memories were delicious. Sometimes they'd all be hanging out together and she'd look at Jacob and think 'your cock was inside of me,' and imagine that he was thinking the same thing.

It entertained Erica, too. She would bring it up at the most unexpected times.

"Remember that time Jacob fucked you, then me?" Erica had said one day as Sandi drove the two of them to a party. She was always left speechless and blushing.

"I know you want to fuck Jacob again," Erica had said once, out of the blue. Sandi hadn't denied it. She had said nothing.

"Who knows? Maybe you will."

But the months passed. And Sandi's relationships with both Erica and Jacob reverted toward the norm, though never quite getting there. The spice, the electricity, the difference remained. It was palpable. She loved it. She knew Erica did, too. And she thought Jacob did.


"Jacob asked me to marry him!"

Sandi squealed at the news. They hugged, Erica holding her close.

"When?"

"June!"

They eagerly talked about it. Erica asked Sandi to be her maid of honor, and Sandi accepted with tears in her eyes. She would throw her friend a shower. It would all be wonderful.

That Friday, Sandi told Brent about it. They had been dating for about a month. He would be her plus-one, she supposed.

Sandi told Brent all about Erica and Jacob.

But she didn't tell him everything.

"Remember those times you fucked my fiancé?" Erica casually asked Sandi. They were on the sofa. Erica was channel surfing. She didn't even look at Sandi as she made the comment.

"He was just your boyfriend then," Sandi replied laconically. She had grown used to the sorts of remarks that amused her friend.

"Oh, right," observed Erica. "We got engaged after he repeatedly stuck his dick in you!"

Sandi hit her playfully, but still turned slightly red.

"I think you two should fuck again."

Warm tingling surged through Sandi. In fact, she was very happy with her boyfriend Brent. He might even be marriage material himself. She had been single during the weekend when Erica had shared Jacob with her, and she had never cheated on a boyfriend. But Jacob. She thought about him. He was a friend. A dear one. Nothing more. But did she want to fuck him again? Yes. God, yes.

"Before the wedding," Erica said.

"What?"

I think you should fuck Jacob before we get married."

"Jesus, Erica, it's a week away."

"I know. And Jacob's in Dallas until Tuesday. How about next Saturday?"

Sandi just looked at Erica.

"Your wedding day?"

"Sure. I was thinking two-thirty."

Sandi was confused. The bridesmaid's photos were at three. She pointed this out to Erica.

"Right. We're shooting in the park, down by the pond. You know the office on the other side of the street?"

Sandi did. Some capital investment firm.

"It's closed Saturdays," Erica said. "Cynthia works there. I can get the key."

Cynthia was a bridesmaid.

"All right. And?"

"It will have to be quick. You and Jacob will meet there. I won't be free to watch, of course. Unfortunately."

"Erica, I won't have any time to... you know... clean up."

Sandi's best friend turned to her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"No need. I want you photographed with the groom's cum inside of you!"

Sandi felt herself turn red.


The back entrance to Carter Capital was open, just like Erica had said. Sandi slipped inside and closed the door. It was almost two-thirty. She was nervous. Excited. Horny. But mostly nervous. Sidling up to a window overlooking the river, she carefully glanced out. No one was there yet. Good. There was a mirror in a nearby hall. She went to it and looked at herself.

It really was a beautiful dress. Not so much as Erica's, of course. Sandi could not help but feel somewhat daunted next to the bride. She always did next to her friend. Erica was taller. Slender.

"You've got curves." Erica has recently said. "I've told you, Jacob loves your ass. And I wish I had your tits."

Sandi had blushed. She always did. But she appreciated the sentiments, all the more so because she knew they were genuine.

Sandi heard the door. She looked. Jacob.

Her nervousness went up. Before with Jacob, Erica had been there. Watching. Now, just the two of them. He came to her and stopped. Took her hands. Smiled.

"Do you really want this?" he asked.

"God, yes!" she blurted out, immediately regretting the unrestrained enthusiasm she had expressed. But Jacob smiled a smile that showed he was both pleased and flattered.

"I'd kiss you, but I don't think that would be a good idea."

Sandi smiled. She knew he wanted to do just that, also knowing that Erica had probably cautioned against it. She was all made up, and a kiss could easily get out of hand.

"How did you get here?" Sandi said, changing the subject.

"Erica had Cynthia gave me a ride."

Sandi was intimidated by Cynthia. Erica had met her at a tennis camp one summer. They'd roomed together and become fast friends. Cynthia had gone to the Ivy League and was now a year away from graduating law school. Wickedly intelligent, and exceptionally perceptive. That was awesome enough. But there was more. She was unbelievably attractive. Taller than either Erica or herself, Cynthia also possessed curves that Sandi could only envy. She was very athletic, muscularly sexy. She had lovely brown skin and her face exuded both beauty and an alluring determination.

"God, I hope she doesn't know what's going on," Sandi said. Jacob laughed.

"Oh, she does!"

Sandi starred at him. He didn't go into details. She was suddenly very aware of her arousal. To her surprise, Sandi was quite turned on by what Cynthia knew. Jacob was going to have her, Sandi, not Cynthia. She gave Jacob a long, lingering look at a broad smile, and turned. Deciding then and there on a desk, any desk, as the location, she noticed the black plaque on one.

CYNTHIA

Oh, could it be more perfect? She walked over to it, making a point to sway her ass just a little, even though she knew the dress would mute the effect. Leaning on it, she then presented her behind to Jacob.

Sandi listened to his approach. His hands, gentle and firm on her. The lifting of her dress and slip. His deft lowering of her panties. She leaned forward more, now presenting her pussy to him, between her thighs, ready. He pressed against her, gallantly gave her a moment, and then gently pushed into her.

"Oh, Jacob..."

Whoa. Way too intimate, he thought. But she also thought that Erica would probably love it. And she could feel the twitch in Jacob's dick within her in response. He put one hand on her back, her bare back underneath the dress. So as not to wrinkle it, she supposed. How thoughtful. In and out of her he easily moved.

Sandi looked at the nameplate.

CYNTHIA

Then she felt his hand. Between her legs. Touching her. Feeling the place where his hard shaft was gripped by her tight pussy. She had to catch herself from falling over.

"Sandi," Jacob moaned.

Sandi instantly got even wetter. She could feel her nipples go from erect to as hard as stones.

"I want you to cum in me, Jacob," she said before realizing what she was saying.

But Jacob wasn't interested only in that. His manual attention was doing what he had intended, and he did not stop.

"Jacob, I need to... we have... I can't..."

"Yes, you can," he said softly, his fingers moving up and finding her clit. Damn, he was good.

Sandi's phone rang. Erica's ringtone. She hesitated. Jacob's dick moving in and out of her.

"Better answer it," he advised.

She did.

"You sound out of breath," Erica said.

"Yes," Sandi replied hoarsely.

"Is my fiancé's dick in your pussy?"

Jacob apparently heard this, as he pushed into her harder this time.

"Yes," she blurted out.

"Are you going to cum, Sandi?"

"Yes," she said again, her voice cracking. Jacob was fucking her harder now. God, he knew how to do it.

"Cum. You slut," Erica said encouragingly.

"Oooooh!" Sandi cried out, not meaning to. Her phone clattered to Cynthia's desk as it happened, suddenly, overwhelming her. She simply gripped the edges of the desk with her hand and focused on the way her pussy clenched Jacob's cock as the climax rippled through her.

Jacob was fucking her harder, though clearly trying not to go so hard as to mess up her dress. She let it happen and her pleasure overwhelmed her. Sandi moaned. Jacob's name. Sounds simply of ecstasy. Then he was cumming in her. The little tremors of pure pleasure still hadn't quite subsides when he had finished. He slipped out of her.

Erica's voice, indistinguishable. Sandi picked up her phone.

"What?"

"You'd better suck him clean."

Sandi hung up and pulled her panties up. What a mess. She let her slip and dress down. Smoothed things out as best she could. Looked at Jacob. His eyes, warm, satisfied. Loving even. Sandi could see that he had certainly enjoyed himself, but that he was also clearly pleased at her pleasure. His cock was semi-erect. Now she lifted her dress again, just enough not to kneel on it, and got down on her knees. Took him in her mouth. He grew firmer. She tasted his cum. She tasted herself. When she was finished, Sandi rose. Jacob tucked his cock away and zipped up. Then he kissed her, quickly, softly, affectionately.

Jacob left first. Sandi waited a few minutes. Went back to the mirror. Tried to make herself presentable. She was, she thought. Perfectly so. But it was hard to accept. Because of what Jacob had left inside of her. Which is to say, the cum of the man who in just a few short hours would be her best friend's husband. She practically swooned at this thought. She was a slut, Sandi decided, just like Erica had said. Not just any slut, though. A special kind of slut. And she realized that she liked that.

When Sandi went out the door, Cynthia was there. Sandi stopped, surprised. No words. Cynthia gave her a smirk-laced smile and proceeded to lock the door. They said nothing but walked together down to the waterfront. Other bridesmaids. The photographer.

She felt conspicuous for the next half hour. Posing. Smiling. Cum-filled. But becoming slightly less cum-filled with each passing minute because she was leaking. Between her panties and the long dress, it would never be noticed. But still.

Sandi hovered on the edge between mortification and arousal.

Eventually, she was able to bring herself back to the present. To this day, to Erica's day. After photos, milling and mixing. Sandi was able to lose herself briefly in small talk, forgetting about her sticky situation. The wedding party photos were easier. Then, back with Brent. She felt self-conscious about having cheated on him. Her first time, ever. Again, she felt like a slut. Again, she liked it. The ceremony was a delight. Dinner, where sitting was awkward, until she embraced the secret spectacle known only to herself, Jacob, and Erica. And Cynthia, she added mentally.

Sandi even danced.

They were too tired to fuck after the long day, Sandi and Brent. She showered and went to sleep. The next morning they fucked. Sandi had never had two men in the span of twenty-four hours before. Thinking about it, she realized that she'd never had two men in the span of a month before. All these thoughts went through her head as Brent's cock was in her pussy.

Sandi's orgasm was better than usual. Not as good as with Jacob, God no. But very good nonetheless.


They talked about it. Which is to say, Erica asked questions that Sandi found both exciting and discomforting to answer. She regularly saw Jacob. He was always the gentleman. There was an even closeness between them now, an intimacy increasing all the more. The recurring thought as she sometimes sat with Erica and Jacob, drinking, eating, just hanging together: 'he's been in me'. Sandi loved it.


"Jacob has to go to Atlanta next week," Erica said in November. "He'll be there over his birthday."

Sandi gave her friend a look of commiseration.

"I'd like to give him a nice, memorable birthday gift before he leaves."

"Any ideas," Erica asked, curious.

"Yes," Erica replied, looking at her. "Your mouth."

"Jesus, Erica," Sandi muttered with mock disdain, in that moment before she realized that, of course, her friend was quite serious.

"Well," she said, "you know he's had-"

"You spruced him up after he unloaded in you. It's not the same."

Sandi felt conspicuous but warmth washed over her.

"You haven't given him a proper blowjob. You haven't sucked him off. You haven't swallowed his cum."

"Erica..." Sandi hissed. Her friend leaned in.

"I know you want to."

Silence. Then she nodded in admittance, with a grin.

"And Jacob certainly wants it!"

Erica had a way of making her feel simultaneously embarrassed and flattered.

"Tuesday. Ten in the morning. 'k?"

Of course that was okay with Sandi.

[to be continued]

12