Erica & Mr. Hargreaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was about to come, Hargreaves stopped and began to withdraw his fingers. Erica, still holding his wrist, pulled on his hand to return his fingers back inside her, but he resisted.

"Don't stop now", she whispered heatedly.

"I knew it. You really are a dirty, little slut beneath it all", replied Hargreaves.

"Finish me off", pleaded Erica. "Please!"

"Where's the quid pro quo?" replied Hargreaves.

"The... what?" asked Erica in desperation. She felt totally aroused even though the sensations that had taken her to the brink of coming were now subsiding.

"I've been carrying around a raging hardon all night because of you", said Hargreaves. "How about you finally paying it some attention."

With her free left hand, Erica reached across to his lap, released the top button of his trousers, pulled down the zip, and slipped her hand beneath his underpants. She took a firm hold of Hargraves hot, hard, pulsing cock. It was big, much bigger than she had even suspected from her earlier, forced contact with it. She positioned her hand just below the head, even though it was too thick for her fingers to reach all the way around and began to pump the organ. She began slowly, making sure the motion could not be detected above the coat, then speeded up, feeling strangely intrigued by the sensation of the loose skin passing over the ridges and veins of his cock.

Hargreaves responded by resuming his penetration of her pussy, now adding a third finger, and working more firmly on her clitoris with his thumb. He started slowly, but soon found that Erica had shed her previously passive responses and was now pulling on his wrist in order that his penetrations matched the speed and rhythms of her left hand, as she pumped his engorged dick.

Erica came. She turned her head towards the window, so she could let out a long, slow moan as a state of ecstasy, with its main concentration in her pussy, spread out to excite the nerve endings throughout her body. It took her a long moment to realise that she had made Old Man Hargreaves come at the same time, for she was still pumping his cock even though it had softened, and she felt the warm, wetness of his sperm all over her left hand. Even semi-erect, she could feel its meaty weightiness in her hand. Reluctantly she let it go and almost gave into the temptation to use her free hand to prolong her orgasm.

The bus suddenly came to a stop. Hargreaves quickly zipped up his trousers and stood up, taking his coat with him. Erica only had a split second to realise that her sodden panties were now below the helm of her skirt, just above her still opened knees. She pulled them up quickly, thankfully before anyone seemed to notice.

"This is my stop as well", said Betty, appearing from the back of the bus with Stuart in tow. "I hope this silly old sod hasn't been boring you", she added with a smile to Erica. Was she just being friendly or was that a knowing smile?

"That's a lovely young girl you have there, Stuart", said Hargreaves. "If anything, she's far too good for you."

Stuart did not respond but just gave one of his sometimes sheepish, goofy smiles.

"I'm sure we'll meet again", said Hargreaves turning to Erica, so no one else could detect the little wink he gave her.

12