Erica Ch. 02: The Stone's Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And get his pants, too. Nobody wants to see this!" she pointed down at his naked bottom half.

As one of them went to do as he was told, the other risked speaking up : "We need to get our things from the locker too."

"No," she replied curtly.

"But-"

"No. I don't care. You can come get your things tomorrow. Say one more thing and I might lose my temper. You wouldn't like that."

That shut him up quickly. They got their friend dressed and left without further argument.

"Reggy. Were closing early today. Please take care of things and lock the door on your way out." Isabella said to one of the men in the crowd.

"Sure thing, boss," an amber brown skinned man with long braided dark hair replied. At this, everyone got the hint and began moving, most to the lockers, a few towards the main area to get their things.

Isabella took a long, deep breath, and let it out audibly, the tension visibly draining out of her. The look she gave Erica then was full of compassion and pity. "I ... Are you sure you're okay?"

Erica almost laughed at this but realized how her friend might take it the wrong way. "I will be. I think. Look, you clearly don't know what to say right now, so let me help you out. Take me to your office and bring a glass of water. I need to sit down and gather my thoughts. Trust me," she added, "I actually know a thing or two about how to handle this type of thing."

Isabella simply nodded at this, looking partially relieved.

- 3 -

They both sat face to face, Isabella behind her black melamine desk and Erica on the opposite side. She was holding the mug Isabella had handed her a few minutes earlier with both hands, eyes closed, occasionally taking a sip of water from it.

With a nod to herself, she opened her eyes and was met by Isabella's worry-ridden face. That brought a compassionate smile to hers. "Stop worrying so much. I'll be fine. I promise."

She looked down at the mug in her hands. "I would enjoy something a bit ... stronger, though." Her request had the desired effect, which was to get her friend away from her own anxious thoughts and focusing on something more tangible.

"I'm afraid I don't have anything here," the tall latina began before her eyes lit up. "Oh, but I know how we can get something. Just give me a minute."

Isabella picked up her phone and thumbed away at it. While she waited, Erica looked around at the office. It still lacked a bit of personal touch, but at least it wasn't a mess of half opened boxes like the last time.

"There. Reggy's on his way. He lives right across the street." Isabella grinned.

"Thanks."

"How are you so calm? This can't be normal after what happened."

Erica shrugged. "It's not so much that I'm calm as I just don't feel much right now. I guess you could say I'm taking an academical approach to this and, for now, it suits my needs."

Seeing her friend's face and knowing she was about to object, the brunette lifted her hand in a gesture of appeasement. "I'm not stupid. I'll deal with this. In due time."

That seemed to work and Isabella's face went back to a mix of worry and guilt.

"You do realize it was you that saved me, right? I can see you feel this is all your fault, but circumstances and other people's actions aren't your responsibility. We've been over this before."

"Save you? Not in time I didn't. And I should have kicked these idiots out weeks ago. Never liked them."

"Kicked them out based on what? Did they assault someone else?" Erica asked, her tone indicating she suspected that was not the case.

"No ..."

"Well then, unless you had other reasons than them being douche bags, you couldn't do much, could you?"

"How do you know they were-"

"He basically said he was going to 'fuck me straight'. I mean, wow."

Despite herself, Isabella chuckled and rolled her eyes at this. She was about to add more when someone politely knocked on the door. Despite herself, Erica flinched long enough for the big woman to notice. Knowing she'd been caught in the act, she almost pulled her tongue out as a defense and then felt silly for even having the thought. "In due time, but soon," she thought to herself.

Isabella walked to the door, cracking it open only a foot. "Thanks, Reggy, you're a god sent. Please check everywhere to make sure we're alone before you leave. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Do you need anything else," came a barely audible voice from the other side.

"Nah, we're good. Just be extra vigilant on your checkup and make sure you lock the door. Okay?"

Isabella walked over and pointed at the mug. "You'd better drain that first." In her hand was a clear, half full bottle of some burnt sienna liquid, the label obscured by the ex-fighter's big hand.

Erica looked towards the door. "That was fast."

"Yeah," Isabella replied as she sat down on her desk, "he's pretty dedicated, and he's worried about you, same as me."

Erica gulped the rest of the water down and extended her mug. The sound of glass against porcelain was followed by a short flow of alcohol.

"What is it?" Erica asked, sniffing at the interesting aroma.

Isabella turned the bottle in her hand and read it. "Whiskey. Seems like the good kind." She took a pull straight from the bottle. "Ahhh! Yeah, tastes good and warm on the way down. I'll have to thank Reggy again tomorrow. Man's an angel."

Erica looked in her mug for a few seconds, which was about half full, and proceeded to drain the whole thing in one go. She made a half-pleased grimace and shivered as it warmed her insides. "Ohhh, indeed. Good stuff."

"I was still too late." Isabella resumed what she had wanted to say before the interruption.

"That's not what I meant," Erica said as she shook her head. "Remember those classes I got you to teach about self defense all those years ago? Well, they came in very handy today."

Erica burst into laughter at her own unintentional joke. Noticing the raised eyebrow, she tried to explain. "Because I had things in hand? His thing, my hands, about to ... never mind."

"Oh, you did? I guess I missed that. Good job." Isabella extended her hand and ruffled Erica's hair, then backed away after realizing how inappropriate that might be right now.

"It's okay, I told you to stop worrying. And besides, me wearing tight pants also had a hand in saving me, so cheers to dressing to impress."

"I'm not sure what that means, but I'll drink to that," Isabella said as she filled the mug again, though a bit less generously this time.

Erica drained the mug again.

"You know," she said after another shiver passed through her, "I was relieved when I saw you kept your cool. I know how hard that must have been for you."

"Eh," her friend replied, clearly embarrassed at the compliment, "he wasn't worth it." Her words were dismissive, but she looked proud of herself.

Setting the bottle aside, Isabella turned serious. "So, girl, what do you want to do now? Should I drive you home? Should we call the cops?" she said the last with a bit of apprehension. Her and the police had not gotten along so well in the past and tensions were still present.

"What? Oh, no." Erica paused, set the mug down and sat straighter in the chair, looking at Isabelle straight in the eyes, which of course implied craning her neck up.

"Now, I know this is going to sound weird, but I'm going to ask you to trust me on this. I promised I'd deal with it and I will. But I've decided I don't want to do that tonight. There's nothing we can do that can't wait for tomorrow anyways, and I don't want to give this creep the power to ruin my whole evening on top of what he already did. Know what I mean? You invited me here for a reason, and I suspect that this reason would be a welcome distraction from the bullshit that just happened."

That took Isabella by surprise. She just sat there, looking stunned and silent.

"Call it empowerment or anything else you want, but sometimes the best thing to do in the moment is to not dwell on it so much. I absolutely and completely promise I won't be an idiot and that I will deal with this. I mean, what kind of a social worker would I be if I didn't, right?"

She stood up and took a step forward to stand inches away from her big, tall, muscular friend, their faces now at the same height. She bowed her head just a fraction, but her eyes were locked on Isabella's. "But right here and now, a good distraction is what I feel the need for. Did I miss my guess about why you invited me?"

The rapid change of mood took a moment for Isabella to process. Her thoughts were almost visible as her breathing became slower and more pronounced. As she seemed to think about what she had invited Erica for.

But then hesitation settled in again. "Are you sure? I mean, I wanted to-"

"Rough me up? Play hard? And now you think it would be the worst thing you could do, considering what happened?"

Isabella simply nodded, used to Erica's sharp insights but still unsure.

"What you forget is the difference between the two. That guy was a rapist and an asshole. You, on the other hand, are someone I trust implicitly and love very much. The two could not be more different."

Erica leaned forward, pressing her ample cleavage against Isabella's own. "And, I have to say, remembering how you kicked his ass for me back there, it makes me kinda ... you know ..." she let the obvious implication hang there.

"You're weird, you know that?" Isabella said as her smile came back accompanied by a predatory look.

"Maybe," Erica shrugged. "Or maybe I just know what I like and I'm not afraid to ask for it. So, why did you invite me over?"

- 4 -

The last traces of worry faded from Isabella's features to be replaced by her usual self assurance. As this happened, she almost seemed, to Erica's eyes at least, to grow bigger, more imposing. Erica was forced to stumble back a step as the woman stood.

"So. After all I did for you the other night, I figure you owe me a favor. Do you agree?"

"Of course, I do," Erica replied, feeling a warmth inside herself that was not all due to the liquor she had just imbibed. Just like that, what happened earlier faded from her thoughts like fog burnt away by the sun. Her submissive side floated to the surface, happy to come out to play.

Isabella moved towards Erica slowly and deliberately, towering over her, forcing her back until she nudged against something. A table, it felt like. "Then I want you to come and play with me in the ring downstairs."

"I ... yes. Of course." This piqued Erica's interest. They'd practiced together often, but it had always been for training.

She felt Isabella's hand slide along her left arm, coming up slowly like a caress. It passed over her shoulder and continued towards her neck, the back of a finger coming to rest under her chin and pushing it up, craning her neck as far as it would go.

"Finally, you have to wear the uniform I got you. It's in my desk's left drawer." Isabella grinned as she said this.

The hand shifted to the back of her neck and pulled back, forcing her back into an arc just shy of the point where it would hurt. A pair of wet lips enveloped hers. When Isabella's tongue swept across her lips, Erica immediately parted hers, breathing in the smell of her partner and willingly accepting what was to come. She tasted remaining hints of whiskey. The kiss lasted for a long time, Erica responding to the assaults of Isabella's tongue timidly, letting her control the pace.

Suddenly, her mouth was hers again. She opened eyes she had not realized were closed and felt herself being pulled back up.

"I'll see you downstairs, beautiful." A sudden hard slap stung Erica's behind and she gasped in surprise. Isabella exited the room and closed the door.

She stood there, mouth still open, catching a breath she had not realized was lost. Her eyes went to the desk of their own accord, curiosity nagging at her. What was in there that deserved a grin?

Minutes later, Erica stood on the ring in front of Isabella. "Do you like it?" the owner of the establishment asked.

"Hmph," she replied, opening her arms to the sides to fully display the outfit.

Around her hips were a pair of very tight candy apple red cheeky panties, the fabric seeming to give off a golden sheen in the light. She could feel most of her ass peeking out of them in the back and they left very little to the imagination in the front.

Under these, she had on a pair of knee-high wrestling boots of the same color with matching knee pads and sleeves covering her forearms. Ostentatious flames were drawn on everything in various shades of orange and yellow.

Her chest was barely contained in a sports top that was so tight as to hug the form of her breasts perfectly, offering more in the way of spectacle than it did support. It had a huge oval shaped boob window that made her feel like she was eventually going to pop out.

"I mean, I'm either eye candy or a supervillain and I can't decide which!" Erica gave her friend an almost offended look.

"Yes, you are," Isabella said non-committaly. "But do you like it?"

Erica's dropped the act. "You know I do. The fit is just too perfect though. You had help, didn't you?"

The giant woman gave a hearty and contagious laugh at that. "Can't get anything passed you, can we? This was Everlyne's doing. No, actually, it was parts of her payment to me. And it's perfect." She eyed her up and down slowly, enjoying the view. Erica waited patiently, feeling hot just at the way she was being devoured by that stare.

"Now, the rules are very simple", Isabella began. "Your goal is to land a solid hit or give it your best shot. No holds barred, as they say. You can do anything you think you can pull off. As for me, well," she looked almost positively evil for an instant, but it vanished so fast Erica was left wondering if she'd seen it, "as long as you fail, I get to do whatever I want with you. For as long as I want."

The ex-professional tossed open fingered training gloves at her and then took on a relaxed stance with her guard down. "Oh, right. Give me everything you've got or the fun stops. And since I trained you, I'm well aware of what you can do."

This was one of their core rules for any type of play they did. All out if you want to keep going. "Yes, Domina," she replied, falling fully into her role as she was putting on the gloves, giving the title the proper spanish pronunciation.

Erica mechanically took on the fighting stance she'd been taught as her mind scrambled about what to do next. She took a hesitant step forward, feeling her opponent's gaze lock on her. Isabella's guard was down, but instincts told the amateur it was a trap. She stepped left and only eyes followed her. Another step and the tall woman's stance shifted to follow, her guard still down.

"Don't overthink," Erica thought, remembering a previous lesson, "do." Her eyes narrowed and she launched her right fist into a cross aimed straight for the midsection. Her fist connected but was deflected upwards as Isabella surprised her by surging forward in a tackle that lifted Erica clear off her feet, ending with her slamming flat on her back under the giant, driving the air out of her lungs completely.

She felt hot breath on her ear. "That's for calling me old earlier." She could feel the woman's weight bearing down on her, pressing down against the mat and making it impossible to move.

Isabella stayed there for a bit and then pushed herself off into a roll to the side. As she stood back up slowly, she tsked. "You need to put up more of a fight than this, Presa."

Erica groaned and pushed herself up on her elbows. "So, everything goes?" she asked, putting emphasis on the second word. She only got a grunt of approval in response.

This time she came with a series of lefts and rights, adding in a few kicks to the legs. At first, the ex-fighter took it all in stride, putting a loose guard up and blocking everything patiently, as she would in training. Then she started hitting back, at first with small hits to Erica's guard, weak by her own standards but enough to be felt by the amateur-turned-slutty-wrestler. Sometimes, she would instead slap Erica's chest with an open hand or smack her ass hard enough to leave a mark.

The more they went at it, the more frustration Erica felt, both at being unable to even land a single hit but also at being teased with what she truly wanted without getting it. The dull pain of fists or the sharp sting of the slaps were nice, but she craved more and her Domina knew this well.

After a while of this, Isabella suddenly changed her tactics and hit Erica's collarbone with both hands, pushing Erica backwards. She felt the corner pad hit her in the back and realized where she was.

"Oh, shit!"

The look on Isabella's face clearly said she'd been played. With no room to dodge out of the way, she had no outs as the woman rushed forward and trapped both her arms in a bear hug. Before she realized what was happening, one arm then the other were shoved behind her back and caught in a gigantic vice grip with fingers. Erica looked up defiantly and struggled uselessly against the stronger woman, refusing to just admit she was beaten.

But she was. Isabella slowly bent down to claim her prize. Erica went limp in the embrace and opened her mouth with anticipation. The sudden release of tension in her body made her realise how aroused she was. As the tall woman's nutmeg brown eyes came closer and closer, she felt exhilaration and lust, happy to let her have her way.

Their mouths came together roughly, teeth almost knocking into each other, and Erica tasted sweat. The grip on her wrists tightened and all she could do was moan her approval. Then she felt warm fingers push into her top, grabbing her left breast and pulling it out. Her nipple was already stiff and hardened even further as a finger began to rub it just the right way. She moaned again, a sound carrying clear tones of enjoyment.

Then Isabella suddenly disengaged again, looking at Erica as she just stood there leaning against the corner pad, eyes full of lust and need, her lips still parted as if asking for more, her breast hanging out.

"Not bad, you do my training justice. But I don't think you have the strength to land a hit that actually hurts. Try something different, Presa."

Erica heard, but her mind was still adjusting to the sudden lack of stimulation. As she absent-mindedly put everything back into place, she eyed the olive-skinned mountain of a woman smiling at her from the middle of the ring. Erica knew what she wanted and she knew what she had to do to get it. "Do," the voice said again in her mind.

She once against attacked the woman, but this time she kept track of where she was in the ring. She knew she needed to land a hit to get her reward. Nothing was working, so after throwing a few easy punches she launched into a desperation roundhouse kick, something she hadn't quite mastered yet but could hopefully surprise her opponent.

Isabella half stepped into the kick, caught the leg against her own thigh and pulled it up high enough to force Erica to hop on her other foot in order to keep her own balance. Being this close, the off-balance woman still tried to swing with the hand opposite her trapped leg, only to have her leg pulled up a bit higher, killing her balance or any leverage she might have for a good swing.

"What are you going to do now, Presa?" taunted the taller woman as Erica felt a hand slide against panties and begin rubbing against her crotch through the fabric. Still very much in danger of falling, she had little choice except to grab on to her partner with both arms and pull herself closer. This put her face to face with Isabella's breasts and without thinking about it she snuggled her face in them.