Erica Ch. 02: The Stone's Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expert fingers quickly found her clit, helped by her sharp intake of air as they did, and began to rub against it insistently. She grabbed on tighter, feeling the heat from Isabella's body radiate through the tank top, nuzzling and rubbing against it contentedly. The fire in her crotch grew hotter and she began to move her hips with the feeling, wanting nothing more than to peak and burn.

As she felt herself getting close, she was suddenly shoved back, stumbling for a few steps until she was caught by the ropes. "Raaah!", she exclaimed, denied again and frustrated.

She walked towards Isabella, who was standing in the center again, and pulled her right fist back. The fighter didn't even bother to put her hands up, the tell being too obvious. Predictably, Erica's fist came forward, but then so did she. She side-stepped with a dash and landed her right foot just behind her opponent's, her fist opening as she pushed with all her strength in her attempt to topple the big woman.

She felt contact and some give, but then all resistance slipped away and her momentum had her stumbling and barely catching her balance. She turned back just in time to see Isabella coming at her own right side, serving her the exact same move she just had. Her feet slipped from under her and she fell backwards, slamming flat on the mat once again.

Stunned for a moment, she came back to her senses only to feel her knees being pushed up and against her chest, one hand pressing against the backs of her knees. Erica felt her panties being pulled aside, quickly followed by the wetness of Isabella's tongue meeting her already soaked bottom lips.

"Oh, gawds!" Erica burst out loud enough to be heard from the front of the gym. The offending member pushed its way inside and she tensed her hips upwards without thought only to have them be shoved down hard. She tried to stay put, but again her partner pushed her tongue inside, her mouth opening wide to fully engulf her sex.

Erica bucked again despite her best effort but this time the hands holding her down shifted to grab her around the waist just around the hip bones and pulled her upwards. As this happened, she heard a savage grunt. "Stay put!" came in a low-key voice, carrying with it an imperative she now upside-down woman could not deny. Nor resist, as she no longer had any leverage, the back of her head coming to rest against Isabella's thighs.

The assault resumed, sloppy wet noises accompanying it as her legs sat straddled against her lover's head. Erica moaned softly at first, gaining in pitch and strength with each expression of pleasure. Her whole body shook from the extasy of being handled this way but this time it did not bother Isabella who was comfortably on her knees, holding the small woman as if she were but a weightless doll.

Isabella never slowed down her rhythm and began putting pressure on Erica's nub with her upper lip, rubbing against it as she pushed in and out of her repeatedly. The submissive woman beneath her didn't last long after that. With a loud and tremulous shout, her whole body tensed as she came. Her mind emptied of everything except the moment and she forgot where she was, where up and down were or even the notion of time itself.

She registered being slowly let down on her back and then two legs straddling her waist.

Still catching her breath and feeling minor aftershocks from her orgasm, she looked up to see a grinning Isabella looking back at her in self satisfaction. It took the woman lying on her back a few breaths to manage to get words out.

"That was ... that was ... wow," she finally managed to breathe out. The woman above her just stood there, giving her a few minutes to catch her breath. When she seemed all caught up, two fists came down to rest on each side of her head.

"Still got some fight in you?"

Though she was exhausted and felt satiated, the question touched some part of her that still wanted to punch and kick something. "Yes, Domina."

- 5 -

As Erica stood back up and came forward with punches, Isabella could immediately tell something was different. At first, she thought it was lack of energy or passion due to having just climaxed. She kept blocking and dodging, teasing her 'Presa' and enjoying herself thoroughly.

After having grabbed her from behind, popped her out of her top completely and forced her into a kiss by grabbing her hair, the gym's owner noticed that whatever was off was getting worse, not better. This was not the same as when she'd wanted it so bad she gave it everything she had. It felt like rage.

She almost stopped everything right there, suspecting what it might be about, but then she thought of a way to use this positively.

"Weak. Here," she said as she raised her hands to leave her whole abdominal region open, "hit me as hard as you can." Isabella tensed her muscles as much as she could and waited. As she had suspected, there was no hesitation on Erica's part. She didn't question or try to understand and began hitting Isabella as if she were a punching bag, lefts and rights hitting as hard as the small woman could.

"I know you can do better than this. Think of that blond guy, trapping you in the bathroom. Think of what he wanted to do to you. Think about all those girls you've helped that went through similar things."

The taunts, intended to bring the rage Erica felt to the forefront so that she could let it out through her fists, worked more than Isabella expected. With a cry of pure rage, the woman began wailing at her chaotically, hitting harder and harder as she went. This was still easy to endure for one that had the word stone in her moniker, but then Erica hit her with an elbow and all of her weight behind it, hard enough to cause Isabella to bend forward. A left hook came for her jaw and, though she had time to roll with it, her lip still felt numb from the contact.

She backed off to see Erica aghast, her arms hanging at her sides. "I'm so sorry! I ... why would you provoke me like that!"

Isabella touched her upper lip and her finger came away with a little blood. "Did it feel good?"

"What?"

"Did it feel good to let it all out?"

Erica paused at this, seeming to look inward. "Y-yes," she admitted with downcast eyes. "It felt really good."

"Then don't be sorry. And don't worry about this," she pointed to her swollen lip, "it's nothing."

At first, Erica's face seemed dubious, as she clearly felt bad for hurting her friend. Isabella just waited and she got to see her friend's expression slowly change from downcast to accepting and then to a smile.

"Thank you for this. I think I needed it more than I thought."

Erica walked forward and stopped with her body pressed against the latina. "Now, unless I miss my guess, all of this must have gotten you pretty worked up." She traced Isabella's arm with a finger. "The very least I could do for you is to finish this play session properly, no?"

Isabella had fully expected things to end here for the night after she decided to force Erica's rage to explode. As she was soaking the flurry of hits, her mind was setting aside her expectations and her desires. In this situation, her friend's needs came before her own.

All of that careful self denial was melted away in a few seconds by Erica's naughty grayish-blue eyes. The softness of her breasts pressing against her own belly felt good. The fingernails softly scratching on her arm set her skin and hair on full alert, sending shivers all through the rest of her body. The small brunette had a talent for making other people feel horny, as if it was a contagious state.

The tension she had built up through their play fully re-ignited, she put one strong hand on her partner's shoulder and pushed down until she was forced on her knees in front of her. Erica's hands came up to grab her trunks and she looked up with inquisitive eyes, asking with them if that was what she was to do. Isabella nodded.

She felt the fabric slide against her skin all the way down. Then Erica began to nudge her sex with the bridge of her nose, the hardness of it rubbing from left to right against her clitoris, quickly bringing it to full engorgement.

Isabella's hand came down on the sub's head and moved it to press mouth against lips. The initial contact set her skin tingling, her nerves seeming to send waves of heat through her sex. The tip of Erica's tongue pushed through her opening and slid all the way up.

As Erica worked on pleasing her, eyes fully locked upwards, Isabella removed her top to give the woman a better look at her breasts. The soft ministrations were working their magic, but quickly became insufficient.

Isabella stepped back and bent down to kiss Erica, tasting herself in the process, and then unceremoniously shoved her on her back. She straddled her face and rubbed herself against the subs already parted lips.

"Fuck my pussy with your mouth, Presa. I want you to make me cum," Isabella said heatedly.

Not waiting for an answer, she began rubbing herself against her lover's mouth, quickly painting her from chin to nose in her wetness. Erica stuck her tongue out as far as she could and flicked it against the rhythm of the top's hips, trying to lick the offered clitoris every time it came into reach. Otherwise, she didn't move her head and let the woman ride her.

And ride she did. All of the pent-up tension from dominating Erica, playing with her, pushing her limits and watching her reactions came to a head as she wantonly rubbed herself against her face. She could feel the woman's hands grab her ass and pull her in, indicating she could go even harder.

"Damn that's hot. You want me to fuck your face even harder?"

Erica gave two taps of her hand to indicate a positive response.

Isabella complied, going as hard as she thought she could against the other girl's lips, felling all of the successive bumps of her lips and tongue rubbing against her in the right way. An image of herself, completely naked in her own gym, fucking herself on this awesome woman's mouth came to her mind's eye and pushed her off the edge.

She grunted as climax hit her in full force, her hips shaking and still pushing Erica's face into the mat. Her thighs tensed and squeezed the submissive's ears and she pulled her own head back in a silent exhalation of sheer pleasure.

As the feeling slowly winded down, she just stayed there, her sex still wrapped around the bottom of her lover's face, enjoying this perfect feeling of inner peace only an orgasm could provide.

A tap on the back of her leg brought her back to reality and she quickly dismounted.

"Gah!" Erica gasped for air, letting it fill her lungs once more.

"Sorry," Isabella said softly, still feeling the afterglow, "I forgot you were there for a moment."

"No problem," came the response after a few more breaths. "I loved thinking I was going to die asphyxiated by pussy. Best death a woman can have, right?"

The latina laid down on her side, looking at the pale skinned beauty in front of her with love in her eyes. "I see your sense of humor is back. That makes me happy."

Then they both stayed there, looking at each other and enjoying the moment as it stretched on silently.

- 6 -

Erica kissed Isabella goodnight and stepped out of the car. The night air was slightly chilly, but without any wind it was tolerable.

"I'll be alright," she said through the half-opened car door, "really. Eve should be home right now, hopefully still awake."

"Alright then. Call me tomorrow?"

"First thing."

They said their goodbyes and Erica quickly walked inside to the sound of the Cuda rumbling away. She used the elevator ride to gather her thoughts, examining them carefully. On one hand, she knew it would feel good to share what had happened with Evelyne, both the good and bad. But she very well knew that talking about the bad part would be hard. Since there was no way she wasn't going to do it, she figured she might as well not fret.

"I'm home," she called in a soft voice as she entered.

From the living room, she heard Evelyne call to her playfully. "Did you do anything interesting tonight, honey?"

Erica rolled her eyes to herself before she walked in the living room and plopped herself down in the comfy club chair facing the sofa where Evelyne was seated, book in hand.

She gave her girlfriend a knowing look. "I had a lot of fun. Isabella even gifted me with new clothes."

"How nice of her. Do you like them?"

"Yes, my love. You have impeccable taste, as always. They make me look like a slut, as I'm sure you both intended."

Evelyne laughed, putting her book down on the table. "I'm glad you did, because I'll be wanting to-"

She stopped mid sentence, her face taking on a serious look. Not much ever escaped the woman.

"Something's wrong. Not with our mutual friend, I hope?"

Erica bit her lip before replying. "No, nothing like that. Something else happened tonight."

She spent the next twenty minutes talking about the incident, leaving nothing out. It felt good to do it, though as she suspected it brought her emotions back to the surface, helplessness and panic at the forefront. Her voice cracked a few times and every time Evelyne waited patiently, attentive and mindful.

"So please, don't blame Isabella for this. It wasn't her fault," Erica finished. Her throat was tense and her eyes moist.

"Your right, it wasn't. I'll have to thank her for taking such good care of you, considering the circumstances. She's a good friend and a good partner for you."

Erica gave a sigh of relief. She had been mostly certain Evelyne wouldn't be angry at their mutual friend, but doubt had still nagged at her.

Evelyne walked over and sat down on Erica's lap, embracing her in a hug and pulling her head towards herself. A hand petted the sub's hair down gently and she closed her eyes.

After a while, Evelyne whispered. "Tomorrow, I'm going to take care of this."

Erica looked up and saw the domme's eyes gazing outside at the city, her stare icy cold. She smiled and went back to her safe spot, feeling safer already.

"For now," came the whisper from above, "let's go to bed. You look like you need some rest."