All Comments on 'Erica Goes Down the Rabbit Hole'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Want more

That was a fucking awesome story please write more about my new favorite slut Erica.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 6 years ago
Great First Chapter!

May I suggest: she's too wasted to drive, so Michael's unnamed friend drives her home in her truck, with Michael following behind. Then, at her house, the party continues, with Erica - and Jim - getting fucked over and over again.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need part two

Maybe add part two where Erica comes home all disheveled no panties smelling like sex and cum running down her leg and Jim see her Maybe he yells at her and she flips and tells him I’ll keave you. Now lick me clean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Erica turned nigga WhoreBang pro.

In part two we read how now that she's becpme nigga cock addicted she's openly pimped to a nigga bachelor party and she discovers she has no self respect or shame as long as she gets her WhoreKunts nigga cock gapped and seeded !!$$$!!!!!

Her CuckHubby finds out when she's delivered home covered in nigga seed by Carl and he tells him she's now owned and nigga pimped married whore and he's forced to clean every drop of nigga seed from her and even worse he's forced to suck Carls big black nigga cock hard so he can fuck her one last time that night right in front if the little dick sissy !!XXX!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just how it can go

I would like to see this story keep going. Perhaps she goes back hoping for Michael but Carl takes her and then have her do some work for him !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You need to continue this story

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

Dis sum hot chit, babes…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really liked the timeline evolvement and really would like a part two and at least three. Part two the back home events and her mental process. Part three , the return to Carl , still a friendly dealer but insistant nigga with needs and friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.