All Comments on 'Erica Meets Her Neighbour'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Erica, you poor dear!!

oh, Erica! you are soooo innocent but soooo very sexy!! young ladies like you need to be protected from all the mean Mr. Woods of the world!! it's not your fault you're so hot...and wet. i wish you would have come to my door instead of mean Mr. Woods. at least, i would have fed you first and given you a nice cup 'o' tea and all the panties your little heart desires! i loved this story and all the Erica stories. i just wish i didn't have to wait for the next installment but anything worthwhile is worth waiting for...so i'll wait...patiently.

well done, Claire! you're able to show"Erica's" innocence and at the same time show what a hot little doll she can be. please give us the next installment as soon as you can... pleezzz??? looks like i won't be the master of my domain again tonight!!!

lots of love,

daddydavid xxx

LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
Another Erica story!!!!!!!!!

I love these Erica stories. Damn how I wish this little slut was kneeling down in front of me sucking my cock!

I like how she always wears that "way to small" of a dress, and no bra! Claire, I'd give you two thumbs up, but my other hand is a little busy right now while I think of Erica!

Why can't girls like that live around me?!

keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wanting more and more!

I've been reading the erica story series and I think they're soe of the hottest stories. Although I have to admit that I would like to see the erica stories go back to where she is being forced and begging not to be raped. I can't wait for her daddy to get out of prison so the incest part can start back up again. The detailed description of her body is a turn-on, I just would like to read about her really getting used and abused. A rape by a group of men would be nice while she is being held down and screaming then later when she wakes up and is on her way home, she gets rapd again by some one! Claire2010 keep writing these erica stories, they're so fuckin hot! I love how this little slut is used like a fuck toy!

More,More, More, More!!!!!!!

LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
Erica stories......

It doesn't matter to me, I get hard as soon as I see the title that its another Erica story cause I know what I'm in for!! Just about every night I get off either to one of her audios or well witten stories. This girl is the best!!!!!!! Keep them "coming" Claire and so will Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Phew Thats good stuff!

Claire you keep doing it to me,get me all excited when I see a new story or even better a new audio!

Poor Erica,she should cum over to my house!

I love it thanks for another great story,can't wait for the next one as always!

Your an erotic vixen with that voice and those story's xxx Whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That naughty Mr. Woods

I don't blame him for a second,with that fine ass Erica right there I'd have to taste her sweetness too!

Oh Claire you just do some really naughty ,hot stuff and I love it babbygirl!!

Thanks will be dying till the next Lit.site update happens and your stuff gets posted,thanks again xxx James

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEabout 14 years ago
ANOTHER WINNER!!!!!

I think I could fill a whole tea cup up with spunk just reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MMmmmmmmmm

Another great story Claire, thanks. It would be great to have a neighbor like Erica. I am amazed at how quick your stories turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor Erica

Love it! Can't wait to see what plans he has for her!

DaddyJohnDaddyJohnabout 14 years ago
Naughty neighbor man!

Oh to have a hottie like Erica for my neighbor! I too would be racking my brain to figure a way to keep her in my home or at the very least to keep her indebted to me so that I could use that tight teen body! Claire between your Erica stories and your hot audio stories you keep this daddy a very satisfied man, keep it up, I can hardly wait for more!

tomdiggerskitomdiggerskialmost 14 years ago
House Sold!

I just made Mr. Woods an offer for his house that he couldn't refuse! I just had to live next door to Erica and be able to see that hot little pussy being flashed around the yard. I would have VS make weekly deliveries to her and have her do private modeling sessions for Uncle Tom! You are soooo hot - keep up the good work.

Avi10Avi10almost 14 years ago
Hot

Damn..What a hot story..Im so fucking hard right now..Im gonna read another erica tale and then wank myself off :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantastic

great story

such a good set up

can't wait to read the rest

thank you

nights1717

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Nice and Naughty

Poor Erica, she just can't seem to catch a break. Very nicely written, good lead in to what I hope will be an excellent series.

Great job young lady!

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
oh, baby!!

what a beautiful beginning to a terrific story series!! your stories are a gorgeous template for anyone interested in writing erotica well!! you make it look so easy...of course, anyone who's tried to put two sentences together that make sense and are interesting will tell you, it ain't easy, (yours truly, for instance) but you do it and you do it wonderfully!! i hope to read and listen to more from you, my darling, in the days to come...lots of love, daddy xxx

RockaliciousRockaliciousalmost 13 years ago
A Beautiful Facial

I like the way Erica gets a good semen facial, and I think she likes it too. Your stories always get me erect and I seem to need to masturbate to these naughty adventures. And, it is always nice to have someone have their tongue inside her pretty little anal passage. I can just imagine that nice bottom spread apart for a good tongue-lashing.

WalkonWalkonover 10 years ago
You are naughty!

Hot fantasy Claire?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous