Erica's Hot Weekend

Story Info
Erica and Bryan have their hottest sex so far.
5k words
4.17
26.4k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another in a series of (mostly) true stories about my wife, Erica, and me, Bryan. I appreciate all the votes and most of all, you reading my stories. In full disclosure, I knew the first few stories were going to be somewhat tame. They were based on true events of two religious virgins getting to know each other, especially physically. However, I hope you will find this one, still true, to be hotter and more erotic. This story does involve water sports and ass play, so if that is not your cup of tea, please choose another story. This story occurred in the late 1990s while we were stationed in North Carolina.

It was a beautiful June day in North Carolina. Hot and humid, of course, but the sky was a gorgeous shade of blue and just a few puffy white clouds drifting by. It was Friday and Erica and I decided to go see a local minor league baseball game.

Erica looked delicious in her cute sundress. The thin fabric covered her 5'9", 145lb frame well, especially her 34C tits. It came down about mid-thigh and was tight enough to show off her sexy ass. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, hanging down to her shoulders. She had applied a small amount of make-up to her face, especially to highlight her hazel eyes. It was way too humid to do much more than that because we knew we'd be sweating in the stands.

As we walked to the car I asked, "Are you wearing a bra?"

She smirked at me and pulled her sundress down over her left shoulder, showing me her black bra strap.

"Shame..." I quipped, giving her a wink.

She let out a mock gasp and punched me in the arm. "Are you trying to turn me into a floozie?" she asked while laughing.

"No," I replied, "but you have beautiful tits and it's a shame to hide them!"

"I think you just want to show me off!" she replied.

"Guilty", I replied.

"Come on, let's go or we'll be late" she said with a charming smile.

We drove down to the stadium, trying to make it on time for the 4PM game. As we drove, Erica's short sundress was riding up, and I could not help but cast glances at her creamy, white thighs. Erica was leaned back in the passenger seat, relaxing as I drove. I could not resist and moved my right hand over to rub her thigh. She looked over at me with a knowing smile and then laid back in her seat. I moved my hand up and my fingers found her panties. I could feel they were lace and stole another glance. She was wearing her black lace thong! Oh, I loved Erica in thongs. She is about half and half when it comes to panties. Sometimes thongs, sometimes bikinis, but I love her in thongs!

"I didn't want a panty line to show" she said matter-of-factly.

I just smiled and started rubbing her pussy through her thong. Erica let out a low sigh of contentment as I felt her up at 65 MPH. We passed a few truckers on the way down on the highway, and I'm sure they caught a glance. Erica had me guilty as charged, I did want to show her off.

Soon it was time to pull off the highway onto the side roads to the stadium. This required more concentration (with stop lights and more traffic and all), so I removed my hand from her crotch and focused on the road.

"Great...", Erica mockingly complained, "now I have to watch the game with a wet pussy!"

I love it when she talks dirty. I just laughed as we parked and made our way to the stadium.

The ball game was fun, but it was hot. We stayed for about seven innings and then decided it was time for something else. Something inside with air conditioning. We decided to stop off at the local Blockbuster (yes back then you had to physically go to a store and rent VHS tapes). We decided on "The Color of Night" with Bruce Willis and Jane March. We had heard about the famous pool scene. After that, we went by the liquor store and picked up a bottle of peach Schnapps.

Erica is not a big drinker (and neither am I, but I am certainly more experienced!). We got back to the house and poured a shot. We looked at each other and said at the same time, "Cheers!".

We downed our shots and Erica said, "Wow, that was good!"

"The peach flavor helps hide the alcohol...be careful" I warned.

She just replied, "Pour me another!"

I did and this time, we sipped our drinks. It was now about 9PM and I said, "Let's put the movie in." We went to the living room and I got the movie set up. We sat side by side on the couch as the movie began, drinking our Schnapps. The story line was not the greatest, but Jane March was hot!

We were about halfway through when Erica said "Pause it. I need to go to the bathroom. Why don't you pour us another drink?".

"As you wish", I said, using my best Princess Bride impression. Erica just giggled as she sauntered off. I watched her as she left, admiring her ass under her sundress.

I am not sure how many drinks we had. I was feeling really buzzed and Erica was starting to get very giggly. I was sitting on the couch facing the TV when she returned. I handed her the Schnapps which she took in her right hand. In her left hand, she handed me her thong. I looked up at her with a smile then brought the fabric to my nose. Inhaling deeply, I could smell the musky scent of her wet pussy.

"Perv!" she giggled. I just laughed and she said, "let's lay down on the couch, with you behind me." I scooted over and laid down on my side, facing the TV. She laid down in front of me, so that I was spooning her.

My right arm was around her waist and I absentmindedly stroked her tummy. Her ass against my crotch soon made my cock swell until I was fully hard. I moved my hand down and pulled her sundress up and started stroking her slit, running my fingers up and down it, pausing from time to time to rub her clit. She moaned and began moving her ass against my crotch. I then moved my hand up and pulled the right shoulder of her sundress down and reached my hand in to play with her nipple. It was already hard, and I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger eliciting another sigh of pleasure from Erica.

As I was feeling Erica up, she said something that totally blew my mind. We were at the kitchen scene where Jane March is cooking wearing nothing but an apron.

"I want her," she said in a low tone.

"What?" I asked.

"I want her... she's so sexy...I want to kiss her, I want to suck her nipples..." she said huskily, trailing off.

This was so hot! We had shared some fantasies back in forth in the past, and one of hers was us together in a hot tub with another girl. She told me her fantasy about touching her, feeling her breast and fingering her pussy. She also told me about wanting the girl to do the same to her. In her lust, she will share her hot fantasies with me. When she's not, she'll deny every bit of it, being the good, Christian girl she is.

Erica continued, "I want to eat her pussy. I bet her pussy tastes delicious!" I was floored. My good girl Erica was telling me her naughtiest fantasy in graphic detail. "Do you think she would eat me?" she asked in a whisper. "I would really like that..." she continued.

"Oh, yes!" I replied. "I'm sure she would lick your nipples and then move down on you. I bet she would spread your legs and lick your hot pussy from bottom to top. I bet she would suck your clit until you came!" Erica moaned at that and rubbed her ass against my hard dick, still in my pants.

"Oh, I want her to do that...I want another woman to eat me out and suck my nipples," she moaned.

With that she reached her right arm behind her and started stroking my hard dick over my pants. I moved my hand down and undid my snap and pulled my zipper down. Her hand darted under my boxes and grabbed my hard shaft, the tip already wet from pre-cum. She stroked me some more and then moaned, "Take off your pants."

I maneuvered my other arm down and pushed my pants and boxers down around my hips. Erica helped me out by pushing them down further, and I used my legs to get them kicked off. I got settled back behind Erica with my cock nestled comfortably in her ass cheeks. I rubbed against her for a few moments then moved down, working my dick towards her pussy. My cock was near her entrance when she reached around and grabbed it.

"Not there," she whispered, and proceeded to move my cock up to her asshole.

Now Erica and I have had anal sex several times, but it is more of a "once in a blue moon" thing instead of every week. I couldn't believe my luck! "Thank you, Schnapps," I thought. She took my dick and placed it at her asshole and pushed her hips back, taking my head straight in. She then reached back and placed her hand on my hip and pulled me forward. She WANTED me to fuck her ass. I moved my hips forward and my hard, seven inches slid all the way into her tight, dirty asshole. She didn't even moan. She just cooed in pleasure and started working her ass up and down my shaft.

No words were spoken. We got into a sensual rhythm of her pushing back and my pushing forward. She reached her right hand back and grabbed her butt cheek, spreading it, allowing me to get deeper. When she did this, I could smell the erotic scent of sex mixed with her ass. I moved my hand to her pussy and slid two fingers inside her while cupping her mons and I could feel my dick inside her ass through the thin membrane that separates the two. I finger fucked her and rubbed my palm against her clit, eliciting a cry of pleasure. Soon, my fingers were very wet with her juices and her pussy was making a sloshing sound.

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried.

I fucked her ass harder as I fingered her pussy. Then I felt it. Her pussy started contracting against my fingers and Erica let out a cry of pleasure saying, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" I could also feel her tight asshole clenching against my dick.

This did me in and I cried, "I'm gonna cum too!"

With that, she pushed her ass against me hard, and my dick erupted inside her dirty asshole. As we came down from our orgasms, we just laid on the couch, breathing heavily. The movie credits were rolling. I was so ecstatic that my wife came having anal sex. Erica's head just kind of lolled on her left arm as my cock remained nestled in her ass. Erica shifted a bit and my softening cock came out of her ass. She sat up on the edge of the couch, her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands.

"Oh my God, that was awesome!" she gushed.

I smiled and rubbed her back.

"Let's go to bed. I'm wiped," she entreated.

She was a little unsteady on her legs, so I helped her to the bedroom. Somehow, she managed to get undressed and at least get her thong and her sleep shirt on. We collapsed together in bed and both of us fell soundly asleep. I don't think either of us moved the entire night. The last thing I remembered was how sexy it was that Erica was going to sleep with my cum in her ass all night.

The next morning, I woke before Erica. I went to the kitchen to make coffee when I heard stirring in the bedroom. I walked to the bedroom with a cup of coffee for her. When I entered, she was lying down, rubbing her temples.

"Oh, my head hurts!" she complained.

"Here, have some coffee." I replied.

She lurched and about lost the contents of her stomach right there. "No! Not right now...I need water."

I went to the kitchen and found a bottle of Gatorade and brought it to her.

"Thanks." She muttered. "My ass hurts too..." she again muttered, sounding as if she did not know why.

I just smiled. "Here, let me get you some aspirin" and I walked off.

She eventually got over her hang over, but she was pretty much useless until after lunch. We got lunch and then decided that we were low on groceries. It was now about 5PM and the sun was starting to get low in the sky. Erica went to take a shower while I made a shopping list. After about 30 minutes, Erica came into the kitchen wearing a fairly short skirt and a sheer purple and black blouse...with no bra on. I looked at her with wide eyes. Her nipples faintly showed through the dark material.

"You said you wanted to show me off," she said with a mischievous smile, "and I thought this would do the trick."

"Yes, yes it will" I smiled back.

We drove the local grocery store and got out of the car. I was wondering if Erica would chicken out, but she got out of the car as fast as I did. We walked into the store hand in hand and grabbed a shopping cart. I immediately told her we needed to go to the frozen foods section. "Why?" she inquired. Then it hit her. "You dirty dog!" she playfully scolded. "You just want to get my nipples hard!"

We did actually need frozen foods, so we went to the back where they were. At first, no one seemed to notice Erica. I was slightly disappointed, however, after finishing at the frozen foods aisle, Erica's nipples were hard and prominent. We walked through the store and I almost laughed out loud the first time a shopper do a double take at Erica's perky 25-year-old tits. He stared at her tits for an awkward moment and then quickly swung his head away. As we walked by, I could see him out of the corner of my eye watching Erica. We strode up and down the aisles getting our food and undoubtedly, many shoppers, men and women, got a good look at Erica's hard nipples. I could have sworn at least two shoppers were following us from a distance.

We paid for our groceries and got back into the car.

"That was HOT!" gushed Erica. "I don't know why, by it was so hot to have men, and women, looking at me!"

I laughed and put the car in drive, and we went home. We unloaded the groceries and decided to have a night in. After last night, we were still a little beat. We hung around the house, doing various chores and odds and ends. After supper, we flicked on the TV and watched a couple shows. However, it was now about 10PM and we were both getting tired. I told Erica I was going to bed and she said she would be there soon.

I went to bed and got ready...brushing my teeth, washing my face...the standard. I got in bed under the covers and began to read a magazine. I did not expect anything to happen tonight since we had such an epic fucking last night. I was wrong.

Erica came into the bedroom with a devilish smile on her face. In her hands she had the edible massage oil and a condom. I knew that could only mean one thing...more butt sex! She took off her clothes and handed me the oil and condom. "Please use a condom this time...your cum irritates my bowels so bad." I nodded ok and she laid down on her stomach. I quickly got naked and climbed on her back, moving my hard cock in between her ass cheeks. She began to move under me, and my cock began to leak pre-cum.

I reached my right hand under her and down to her bare pussy. I moved my dick downward and used my fingers to guide it into her pussy. She moaned sexily and began to hump my fingers on her mons and clitoris.

"You don't want anal?" she asked shyly.

"Of course I do, I'm just getting you warmed up!" I replied.

She sighed contentedly as my cock stroked in and out of her tight pussy. I could soon feel her moving more urgently, and then she moaned, "I'm gonna cum!" I moved harder against her and moved my hand faster over her clit. She let out what can only be described as an erotic growl as she came around my cock. After she came down from her orgasm, she just lay there, panting.

I pulled out of her and moved between her legs, spreading them even further. I got a great view of her open pussy and crinkled asshole. Her lips were pink and swollen and very wet, while her pussy hole was slightly gaped. I took the massage oil and poured some on her ass crack and let it ooze down to her crinkled rosebud. I then put some on my fingers and began rubbing her cheeks with it. Eventually, I moved my fingers between her cheeks, rubbing the pads over her tight hole.

Adding a little more oil to my hand, I then took my forefinger and pushed it against her asshole. I held it there for a moment and then Erica sexily wiggled her bottom at me. Taking that as tacit approval, I smiled and pushed in, her asshole providing little resistance since my finger was so slick and she had just been butt fucked the night before. I moved my finger in and out of her ass, making sure lots of lube got inside her. I took my finger out of her ass, added more oil, and then pushed both my forefinger and middle finger into her tight hole. I sawed my fingers in and out of her, trying to loosen her up. Erica moaned sexily at the dirty intrusion, rubbing her pussy against the comforter.

I then moved my fingers as deep inside her ass as I could. Then I felt it. I could feel her shit inside her. For some reason, this was very erotic to me and I kept sawing my fingers in and out of her, making sure I got deep enough to feel it. This was great, but I was ready for the main event. I withdrew my fingers and pulled them to my nose. The toxic aroma of the flowery scent of the oil plus her ass greeted my nostrils. I put on the condom, and then slathered my hard dick with oil and nestled behind her.

My dick was comfortably seated in between her ass cheeks as I moved down. I could feel where her tailbone ended and the curve where her tight asshole was. Erica moved her right hand down and grabbed my shaft, guiding me in. I gave a steady push and my cock slid deep inside her asshole. Erica gave a sexy moan as her nether hole was filled once again. I love fucking her ass. It is so tight and smooth compared to her pussy and its ridges. After I was seated, Erica kept her hand down there and then moved her left hand down. I could feel her arms move as she rubbed her pussy and clit with both hands. It was very erotic that she was rubbing herself while I fucked her ass.

I lay on her back and moved my hands around to her gorgeous tits. I took one in each hand and rubbed and massaged her nipples. Erica groaned loudly at that and then I felt two of her fingers in her pussy, next to my dick. She was finger fucking herself while I was butt fucking her. Her senses were on overload as she had two of her holes filled and both her nipples being rubbed and pinched. It did not take long and soon she said...

"I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum with your dick in my ass!"

She probably didn't even remember that she orgasmed last night, due to all the Schnapps.

"Me too!" I replied.

I took her nipples between my fingers and pinched hard. Erica yelled out a cry of lust and began to shake underneath me. Her fingers stopped moving inside her as she held herself during her orgasm. I gave one more mighty shove deep inside her bowels and erupted into the condom.

We lay there panting, coming down from our orgasm. I felt her fingers come out of her pussy and she just lay there with her arms at her side. After catching my breath, I released her tits and pushed myself up in a semi push-up position, my dick still in her bottom. I reached down and grabbed the base of the condom so it would not slip off, pulled out and sat on my haunches. I looked at the tip of the condom and it was full of my white cream. However, farther down along the shaft, was something else. Some streaks of Erica's shit were on the condom. I did not find this disgusting at all. In fact, I thought it quite erotic. I did not tell Erica because I did not want to make her self-conscious.

I went to the bathroom and pulled the condom off. I found a plastic baggy and put it in there as a souvenir. I still have it to this day.

With an awesome ass fuck over with, we contentedly fell asleep together, naked.

We woke up the next morning, Sunday, feeling much better than we did Saturday morning. No hang overs this time! We did our normal routine of getting up, having breakfast, and getting ready for church. I thought it very wicked that we were going to church after Erica was ass fucked, twice, and told me about her lesbian fantasy. I love that Ying and Yang about her. She can be the classy lady on the street, but a tiger under the sheets.

12