Erica's Hot Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During church, while standing up singing a hymn, I had my hand around Erica's waist. She was wearing a pair of slacks and my hand drifted to her hip. I distinctively felt the thin line on her hip that indicated she was wearing a tiny thong. She normally wears more conservative bikini panties to church, but not this time. This really turned me on, and she looked at me with a knowing smile. Church finished and we went out to get lunch then made our way home.

"I want to take some boudoir photos of you" I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Boudoir...you know, like you in lingerie and stuff in suggestive poses."

She thought about it a minute and said, "Ok."

I had taken some sexy pictures of her before, but this was the age before digital cameras, so most were fairly tame. Although I did take a snap of her topless in bed one time, which I'm sure the film developer kept a copy for himself. And of course, we had a polaroid for more "intimate" pictures, but the quality of those was not great.

We went to the bedroom and Erica picked out some lingerie she wanted to pose in. She picked out some sexy lace bra and thong outfits, a couple of chemises, a thin white spaghetti strap top with matching panties and a bustier outfit. I got the 35mm camera ready while she put on her first outfit. Her first outfit was a black see through lace bra and thong. I took several sexy shots of her, my favorite being her from behind in "doggie style" position. The image of her thong between her ass cheeks made me drool.

We took more photos in different outfits and in different poses. Knowing that these would have to be developed, they did not show anything explicit. However, I did get one candid shot of her topless, holding her satin robe in front of her, with part of her areola showing. The capstone was of her in just her thong, standing with her back to me, legs spread, looking over her shoulder wearing her wedding day garter. It was super-hot.

We were getting very turned on by now. After snapping the last photo of her just in her thong, I went up to her and turned her around. We kissed deeply and shuffled to the bedroom, not breaking our kiss. Erica whispered into my ear, "Please, fuck me!"

I pushed her down onto the bed and leaned over her, taking in such a sexy sight. Her nipples were hard and erect, with her areolas clinched up around them. I took my hands and grabbed the waist of her thong and pulled them down, exposing her bare pussy. Putting my hands on her inner thighs, I pushed them apart and leaned forward towards her pussy. I paused a moment to take in her sexy aroma.

Intoxicated by the smell of her sexy pussy, I stuck on my tongue and lapped her slit from bottom to top. When I got to the top, Erica moaned in pleasure as I reached her clit. I then stuck my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could, tasting her acrid flavor. Erica gave a sensual sigh and reached down and grabbed my head. I continued to eat her until she told me, "come up here and fuck me!" I happily obliged and moved up to her. My cock slid easily into her super wet pussy.

I fucked her missionary for a while, but then decided I wanted her to ride me cowgirl style. We rolled over, without me coming out of her. She pulled her knees up be my stomach and put her hands on my shoulders. Her toned hips lifted up, almost pulling me out of her, then she sat back down on me again, taking me all the way in. She was so wet, her pussy juice was beginning to drip down my cock, coating my balls. She rode me hard while I pinched her nipples.

Then she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Wanna try something naughty?"

I'm always up for naughty so I said "yes."

She then whispered into my ear, "I want to pee on you...", in an almost shy, innocent voice.

This was different! But I thought it was so sexy. I told her, "ok."

She got even more excited and began to ride me harder. She was getting close to her orgasm when she lifted up, with just my tip at her entrance. I could feel her tense for a moment, then I felt her warm, golden fluid start to flow over my dick and balls. Erica let out a primal growl as she showered me. She only let a couple of streams go when she took me back into her now even more wet pussy. She humped my dick until she threw her head back in ecstasy and came on me.

I had not cum yet, so I was still moving my hips against her. "Come with me," she said.

She got off of me and I gave her a disappointed look.

"Don't worry," she said, I'll make it worth your time."

She took me to the bathroom and told me to lay back in the tub. I did, stroking my rock-hard cock. She then got in the tub and stood over me. "I've wanted to do this to you for a long time..." she whispered sultrily.

She stood with her feet by my waist and pulled her pussy lips apart, her inner lips and erect clitoris visible. She tensed for a moment then let herself go. Her warm, golden stream hit me first on my stomach, then she guided it up. Up it went until it was splashing on my chest. Now I could smell the scent of her piss. I was wondering how far she would go when her stream hit my chin and mouth.

This was so erotic! I did not know water sports could be such a hot time!

Erica moved her stream back down to my chest where it dissipated. "That was soooo hot", Erica whispered. I was stunned and only nodded in the affirmative. Once she got her wits back, she squatted over me until her pussy enveloped my cock. I was so turned on, after only five or six of her up and down squats on my dick, I exploded inside her.

She stayed in squatting position for a few moments, and then lifted up. As soon as my cock was free, two wicked looking globs of my cum oozed out of her well fucked pussy one at a time and landed near my belly button. She reached down and scooped some up with a finger, putting it into her mouth. She licked her finger clean, being careful to make sure I saw her use her tongue to get it all.

After that, we needed showers. We lathered each other up and lovingly washed each other's bodies. Moving back to the bedroom, we collapsed in bed. This had been the hottest weekend I had ever had. Anal, showing her off, lesbian fantasies, anal orgasms, golden showers. Too bad it was Sunday night...

12